Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

Kemi Olunloyo Visits Orphanage Home In Ibadan (video ,photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Olunloyo Visits Orphanage Home In Ibadan (video ,photos) (485 Views)

Jennifer Esioje Ekiomado Visits Orphanage In Edo, Donates Food Stuff / Yemi Alade Visits Orphanage In Haiti Ahead Of Headline Concert [photos] / Runtown Visits Orphanage Home In South Africa (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kemi Olunloyo Visits Orphanage Home In Ibadan (video ,photos) by Mandynews(f): 9:09am On Jul 25, 2017
Self-acclaimed internet terrorist, controversial blogger and daughter of an ex- governor of Oyo state, Kemi Olunloyo paid a visit to an orphanage home while in Ibadan. The Queen of clapback shares video and photos on her instagram page:

"Yesterday Monday July 24th 2017, I spent my afternoon with the children and young adults of the #motherlessbabieshome called #Oluyole #CheshireHome. Many of the children were disabled physically or mentally. Many have no families, no visitors and not as privileged as many of us. I need all my fans to be part of an upcoming fundraiser that will raise money for a new bore hole. There is no adequate water supply. Rain water is another source and its not pure! The state is trying but I want to speed up things. These children have been forgotten by society. Help me help them. Many have been trained and transitioned back to society but many are nonfunctional.

#kemiolunloyoweek starts next week as I celebrate it August 1st to my birthday the 6th.
I made them smile today. I just walked in there, introduced myself and got a tour of the facility. Their faces were lit up. "All I care is about is money and the city I'm from"--Drake (DJ Kaled I'm on one song)

I care about my city and the money y'all can donate however small. You abroad fans I need your help! Some of these kids "grew up" here to teens and adults. Some of the staff's kids on site are seen prostrating greeting me.
Special thanks to the directors who received me today.
Mrs A.O Olafikun
Mrs V.O Yinusa
Mrs Adetoba
Mrs Ayo Alabi

Send the facility cash today. I want that borehole, new clothing, food stuffs , pure water etc. #Ibadan people contact me on 08131944599 via SMS for me to pick up donations from you. I'm still going to have a fundraiser on site soon where u can bring donations to the site on Poly road."

https://www.instagram.com/p/BW8wxG_HZH1/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XPYK8ynZWb8

Source: https://mandynews.com/2017/07/25/kemi-olunloyo-visits-orphanage-home-in-ibadan-video-photos/

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Visits Orphanage Home In Ibadan (video ,photos) by Nobody: 9:13am On Jul 25, 2017
I MUST COMMEND YOUR KIND GESTURES MADAM KEMI.

BUT PLEASE, LEARN TO STAY OFF THE GRAM... PLEASE

WE HAVE HAD ENOUGH OF YOUR CONTROVERSIES
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Visits Orphanage Home In Ibadan (video ,photos) by adewumiopeyemi(m): 9:14am On Jul 25, 2017
Ok
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Visits Orphanage Home In Ibadan (video ,photos) by Mandynews(f): 9:17am On Jul 25, 2017
More photos

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Visits Orphanage Home In Ibadan (video ,photos) by pyyxxaro: 9:26am On Jul 25, 2017
This Mad woman again

A.k.a SEYI LAW's BULLY embarassed
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Visits Orphanage Home In Ibadan (video ,photos) by swiz123(m): 9:30am On Jul 25, 2017
Hypocritical bastard
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Visits Orphanage Home In Ibadan (video ,photos) by ajepako(f): 9:33am On Jul 25, 2017
Why dem let her near those innocent minds?

That should be a crime...
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Visits Orphanage Home In Ibadan (video ,photos) by BigBelleControl(m): 9:36am On Jul 25, 2017
Hope she's not gone there to search for obese children.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Visits Orphanage Home In Ibadan (video ,photos) by Houseofglam7(f): 10:46am On Jul 25, 2017
Who let her in

That woman is a nutjob!!!

(1) (Reply)

Watch Video Of Two Masquerades Fighting In Lagos / Chris Pratt & Anna Faris Separating After 8 Years Of Marriage / Yemi Alade On Fro Is Uber Cute [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.