Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,122 members, 7,811,157 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:37 AM

Jennifer Esioje Ekiomado Visits Orphanage In Edo, Donates Food Stuff - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jennifer Esioje Ekiomado Visits Orphanage In Edo, Donates Food Stuff (17014 Views)

Joy Onumajuru Marks 30th Birthday, Visits Orphanage (Photos) / Ayobami Ewaoluwa Visits Orphanage Home With Food Stuffs To Mark Birthday / Yemi Alade Visits Orphanage In Haiti Ahead Of Headline Concert [photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jennifer Esioje Ekiomado Visits Orphanage In Edo, Donates Food Stuff by AlexReports(m): 9:02am On Jan 29, 2019
QUEEN JENNIFER ESIOJE BREAKDOWNS IN TEARS AS SHE VISITS ORPHANAGE IN EDO STATE.

Miss Peace and Unity Nigeria South South Winner, Queen Jennifer Esioje Ekiomado, has commenced her humanitarian project for the under privileged persons across Nigeria, as she visits "Mummy's Home", a motherless baby home in Edo State, early this year

Her visit was of heavenly benefits to the charity Organisation, as she donated relief materials, food items, clothes and other basic needs including cash.

Queen Jennifer who broke down in tears while celebrating with the kids also encouraged them through her conversations, stating that all they needed was focus and direction. During her visit, she was a source of inspiration and an icon of hope to young girls and children of the "Mummy's Home.

The vibrant steps at improving humanity has always been the mandate of the Edo state born Beauty Queen, Her Majesty, Queen Jernifer Esioje. However, the Delta State University graduate of Business Administration, has always nurtured a soft spot in charity works, through empowerment and development.

Beneficiaries of the project have expressed gratitude to Queen Jennifer Esioje for her kind and charitable gestures. They were glad and received the donations she made in astonished appreciation.

Queen Esioje has also commended the management of the Mummy's Home, stressing that the her project will continue to support the home in several areas like health, feeding and other financial assistance.

http://www.alexreports.info/2019/01/queen-jennifer-esioje-breakdowns-in.html?m=1

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jennifer Esioje Ekiomado Visits Orphanage In Edo, Donates Food Stuff by AlexReports(m): 9:04am On Jan 29, 2019

Re: Jennifer Esioje Ekiomado Visits Orphanage In Edo, Donates Food Stuff by itspzpics(m): 9:10am On Jan 29, 2019
Wow ...weldone oo

Curvy Slay Queen Spotted Walking Fearlessly With Live Lions >>> SEE PHOTOS & WATCH THE SCARY VIDEO HERE

Re: Jennifer Esioje Ekiomado Visits Orphanage In Edo, Donates Food Stuff by IdreamOfUnicorn(f): 9:18am On Jan 29, 2019
so where did she breakdown

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jennifer Esioje Ekiomado Visits Orphanage In Edo, Donates Food Stuff by decatalyst(m): 9:24am On Jan 29, 2019
And makeup didn't "breakdown"?

What a miracle!

10 Likes

Re: Jennifer Esioje Ekiomado Visits Orphanage In Edo, Donates Food Stuff by Nbote(m): 9:42am On Jan 29, 2019
No b only breakdown in Tears na break dance.. Nothing is more disgusting wen some of these ppl use orphanages and d under privileged ppl for eye service and unnecessary show off. Imagine d posters and awareness She created For a few cartons of indomie and cheese balls.. Her make up, d posters and d ensuing photo shoot from d visit are worth more than she even gave to d orphanage. Anyone with sincere intentions about giving most especially to d orphanages wouldn't make noise about it. Irritating PR stunt for attention.

StrawberryGloss:
If we check now you've never helped anyone

Becos I don't make noise about it... It is between me my God and d people I helped.. I help ppl everyday nd I'm ok with it becos my intentions are noble.. I don't have to do it for social media to see it for me to do it..
Baddiezz:
That's the only thing y'all are good at --Judging.

Swerve go one side. Typical show offs

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jennifer Esioje Ekiomado Visits Orphanage In Edo, Donates Food Stuff by wilsonchilboy(m): 9:44am On Jan 29, 2019
If i sound u ehn u wee breakdown for her nonsense
Is like she is ur sister cus u r just showing us her make up pix

I no see wer she breakdown o
Re: Jennifer Esioje Ekiomado Visits Orphanage In Edo, Donates Food Stuff by youngberry001(m): 9:47am On Jan 29, 2019
IdreamOfUnicorn:
in orphanage home nah undecided

1 Like

Re: Jennifer Esioje Ekiomado Visits Orphanage In Edo, Donates Food Stuff by MrSix: 10:29am On Jan 29, 2019
Human sympathy

Check my signature
I sell USA used Laptops
Free delivery within Lagos only and it's pay on delivery
Re: Jennifer Esioje Ekiomado Visits Orphanage In Edo, Donates Food Stuff by itiswellandwell: 10:29am On Jan 29, 2019
OK
Re: Jennifer Esioje Ekiomado Visits Orphanage In Edo, Donates Food Stuff by Lilshorecords(m): 10:29am On Jan 29, 2019
Who can relate

2 Likes

Re: Jennifer Esioje Ekiomado Visits Orphanage In Edo, Donates Food Stuff by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:30am On Jan 29, 2019
So cute and BEAUTIFUL.

GOD BLESS THE QUEEN.
Re: Jennifer Esioje Ekiomado Visits Orphanage In Edo, Donates Food Stuff by Baddiezz(f): 10:30am On Jan 29, 2019
Nbote:
No b only breakdown in Tears na break dance.. Nothing is more disgusting wen some of these ppl use orphanages and under privileged ppl for eye service For a few cartons of indomie and cheese balls.. Her make up and d ensuing photo shoot from d visit is far more than she even gave to d home
That's the only thing y'all are good at --Judging.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jennifer Esioje Ekiomado Visits Orphanage In Edo, Donates Food Stuff by FirstSamurai: 10:30am On Jan 29, 2019
Good gesture smiley

Re: Jennifer Esioje Ekiomado Visits Orphanage In Edo, Donates Food Stuff by Adewumiaye: 10:30am On Jan 29, 2019
design websites @affordable prices yet robust, contact today,
I can help if you're having problems too.. All at affordable prices
inbox or whatsapp (check signature for contact details)
Re: Jennifer Esioje Ekiomado Visits Orphanage In Edo, Donates Food Stuff by victorazyvictor(m): 10:30am On Jan 29, 2019
IdreamOfUnicorn:
On her leg

Re: Jennifer Esioje Ekiomado Visits Orphanage In Edo, Donates Food Stuff by Nobody: 10:31am On Jan 29, 2019
Bloggers
Re: Jennifer Esioje Ekiomado Visits Orphanage In Edo, Donates Food Stuff by Stephendeals: 10:31am On Jan 29, 2019
shocked

Re: Jennifer Esioje Ekiomado Visits Orphanage In Edo, Donates Food Stuff by Ubah12: 10:32am On Jan 29, 2019
cool
Re: Jennifer Esioje Ekiomado Visits Orphanage In Edo, Donates Food Stuff by davillian(m): 10:32am On Jan 29, 2019
Things that we have been doing since without taking a single pics for show off.
We do it God sees it and bless us.

1 Like

Re: Jennifer Esioje Ekiomado Visits Orphanage In Edo, Donates Food Stuff by StrawberryGloss(f): 10:33am On Jan 29, 2019
Nbote:
No b only breakdown in Tears na break dance.. Nothing is more disgusting wen some of these ppl use orphanages and under privileged ppl for eye service For a few cartons of indomie and cheese balls.. Her make up and d ensuing photo shoot from d visit is far more than she even gave to d home
If we check now you've never helped anyone

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jennifer Esioje Ekiomado Visits Orphanage In Edo, Donates Food Stuff by alextayo(m): 10:34am On Jan 29, 2019
Nbote:

I swear everything for that picture no reach N25,000.00K and what kind of useless show off is this for heaven's sake. You wan blow by force by force.
Re: Jennifer Esioje Ekiomado Visits Orphanage In Edo, Donates Food Stuff by Nobody: 10:35am On Jan 29, 2019
Beauty Queen? voted by who? Anyway, as long as she does something to help orphans, I didn't see the Hyporcrite so called pastor Osibanjo helping them children.

1 Like

Re: Jennifer Esioje Ekiomado Visits Orphanage In Edo, Donates Food Stuff by FunctionX(m): 10:35am On Jan 29, 2019
Nice gesture, no Matter The Reason.
Re: Jennifer Esioje Ekiomado Visits Orphanage In Edo, Donates Food Stuff by habibulayi: 10:35am On Jan 29, 2019
visits orphanage in edo
Re: Jennifer Esioje Ekiomado Visits Orphanage In Edo, Donates Food Stuff by vumevuge: 10:35am On Jan 29, 2019
painful

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Richest Fuji Musician In Nigeria In 2016 And Their Net Worth / Yemi Alade Performance At Tanzania Fiesta, 2016 / We build Affordable Peanut Coating Machine of all sizes in Lagos at N100,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.