Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,354 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

What Happened To Super Story? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Happened To Super Story? (790 Views)

Wife Calls Husband's Side Chick On The Phone. See What Happened / Woman Disobeys Her Husband to Buy Land of 350k Yrs later See what happened to it / She Stayed With Her Husband Through Difficult Times,Now This Has Happened To Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Happened To Super Story? by BelovedN(f): 9:10am On Jul 25, 2017
I'm sure most of us watched super story while growing up. I can remember looking forward to watching Super Story every thursday on NTA when I was in secondary school. I can also remember going to school on fridays and discussing what happened in super story with my friends. Super Story was the 'happening and cool' TV series then.
Nowadays though, Super Story has lost its appeal. I can't remember the last time I watched super story. I started losing interest when they started airing those short series with terrible storylines and actors.
Do you still watch Super Story? When was the last time you did? If you don't watch it anymore, why did you stop watching it?

PS: I know this is not supposed to be in this section. I created the thread here because I need people's opinion on this and the traffic in this section is relatively high. Thank you for bearing with me.

1 Like

Re: What Happened To Super Story? by eshietIntrepid(m): 9:17am On Jul 25, 2017
Super story is still there, is just we all have lost interest in it. This days there are too many varieties of anything for you to stick to one that is not upgrading.

1 Like

Re: What Happened To Super Story? by ImaIma1(f): 9:30pm On Jul 25, 2017
The quality was not improving.

1 Like

Re: What Happened To Super Story? by yvesboss(m): 9:39pm On Jul 25, 2017
Time & chance!

DSTV ti take over!

1 Like

Re: What Happened To Super Story? by Monaco2(m): 1:54am On Jul 26, 2017
Dstv has taken away all that
Back then very few people have access to satellite dish that's y it was so popular then, even papa ajasco.
But nowadays that almost every home own dstv or my TV n Wat have u,we now have access to varieties of shows so no one really have time for super story anymore
Re: What Happened To Super Story? by BelovedN(f): 11:12am On Jul 26, 2017
Monaco2:
Dstv has taken away all that
Back then very few people have access to satellite dish that's y it was so popular then, even papa ajasco.
But nowadays that almost every home own dstv or my TV n Wat have u,we now have access to varieties of shows so no one really have time for super story anymore

Yeah, true.

1 Like

Re: What Happened To Super Story? by tensazangetsu20(m): 11:49am On Jul 26, 2017
The acting was very poor and the stories were very predictable and since they couldn't step up their game they got pushed to the wayside.

Do not get duped by your mechanic any longer. Chi spare parts delivers to your doorstep quality BMW genuine parts.

Call +2348121069256 to place your order today.

(1) (Reply)

5 Tips To Keep A Marriage Exciting / Archived / How Can I Stop Feeling This Way?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.