Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,717 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:40 PM

Want To Start Watching Nigerian Movies Again. - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Want To Start Watching Nigerian Movies Again. (943 Views)

Name A Movie You Can Never Get Tired Of Watching / Watch DSTV Channels For Free | Step By Step Guide To Start Watching Free DSTV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Want To Start Watching Nigerian Movies Again. by Josephjnr(m): 9:14am On Jul 25, 2017
I have being watching and addicted to american movies and series for asalong as I can remember. I have being seeing trailers of Nigerian movies on TV and feel like watching them. Please, we can I download nigerian movies? I no dey buy o.
Re: Want To Start Watching Nigerian Movies Again. by prof800(m): 8:55am On Jul 26, 2017
You no dey buy... and you want make the industry grow? Na wa o. How dem go get money make better films wey you go like again?
Abeg go cinema jor. Or download on dstv boxoffice. tongue
Re: Want To Start Watching Nigerian Movies Again. by simi4me(m): 9:06am On Jul 26, 2017
can anything good come out of Nollywood?

1 Like

Re: Want To Start Watching Nigerian Movies Again. by Josephjnr(m): 7:32am On Jul 27, 2017
simi4me:
can anything good come out of Nollywood?

Make we manage am na.
Re: Want To Start Watching Nigerian Movies Again. by Josephjnr(m): 7:32am On Jul 27, 2017
prof800:
You no dey buy... and you want make the industry grow?
Na wa o. How dem go get money make better films wey you go like again?

Abeg go cinema jor. Or download on dstv boxoffice. tongue

You forget the economy of where I dey live?
Re: Want To Start Watching Nigerian Movies Again. by simi4me(m): 11:22am On Jul 27, 2017
Josephjnr:

Make we manage am na.

there's no way I will waste my hard earned money to buy Nigerian movie just to manage.

gone are the days when nollywood was nollywood.
Re: Want To Start Watching Nigerian Movies Again. by okenol(m): 9:34pm On Jul 28, 2017
Josephjnr:
I have being watching and addicted to american movies and series for asalong as I can remember. I have being seeing trailers of Nigerian movies on TV and feel like watching them. Please, we can I download nigerian movies? I no dey buy o.

IrokoTV costs 3000 for year and you can downlaod anything you like. Mind you, you might not get the blockbusters as soon as they come out, which is standard anyways.

Cinema is also a great option, just wait for 1-2 weeks and the movie becomes cheaper and you can watch for 500-800 in most cinemas

1 Like

Re: Want To Start Watching Nigerian Movies Again. by Josephjnr(m): 12:06am On Jul 29, 2017
okenol:

IrokoTV costs 3000 for year and you can downlaod anything you like. Mind you, you might not get the blockbusters as soon as they come out, which is standard anyways.

Cinema is also a great option, just wait for 1-2 weeks and the movie becomes cheaper and you can watch for 500-800 in most cinemas

Thanks.
Re: Want To Start Watching Nigerian Movies Again. by edkai: 10:24am On Jul 30, 2017
Good morning nairalanders. Pardon me for derailing...I want to solicit your support for one of my protégés. Her name is Ayeni Olohije and she is contesting for a scholarship position at The Royal Arts Academy to study as a movie director courtesy Emem Isong. Please she needs your vote. Help her take a step closer to reaching her dreams. As her teacher, I can boldly vouch for her. She won't disappoint if given this opportunity.
Thank you in advance for your support and may God favour you in your time of need.
Here's her link. Just follow and click vote. You may also drop a comment below her profile if you are led to.
http://www.thesparkng.com/rookie-contest/?contest=photo-detail&photo_id=54772
Re: Want To Start Watching Nigerian Movies Again. by Galacious1: 12:21am On Jul 31, 2017
@op, most Nigerian movies reduce IQ. So you're on ur own.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Game Of Thrones: Why Christians Should NOT Be Watching This Show / Bbnaija:bbn Trivias Refuse To Give Me My Prize After One Month. / Nigeria’s Most Bitter Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.