Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,363 members, 7,822,720 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:38 PM

Chidi Mokeme Mocks Photo Of President Buhari And APC Members In London - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chidi Mokeme Mocks Photo Of President Buhari And APC Members In London (49587 Views)

Check Out This Throwback Photo Of Chidi Mokeme And Rita Dominic / Chidi Mokeme Writes President Buhari / Nollywood Actor Chidi Mokeme Reps Biafra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chidi Mokeme Mocks Photo Of President Buhari And APC Members In London by rofanx13: 12:22pm On Jul 25, 2017
luvinhubby:

In all your long story, it had no relevance to Chidi's satire.
Very observant dear!

1 Like

Re: Chidi Mokeme Mocks Photo Of President Buhari And APC Members In London by Nackzy: 12:33pm On Jul 25, 2017
5DMindset:
I am so ashamed to be Nigerian.
That's the dumbest word have heard for a very long time...ain't blaming u I knw its cos of what PDP did to us and what APC is doing....My brother relax APC is a problem...Remember every problem has an expiry date...it will come to pass.. We can make Nigeria Great again...
Re: Chidi Mokeme Mocks Photo Of President Buhari And APC Members In London by Akolawole(m): 12:38pm On Jul 25, 2017
lofty900:
The picture is real because some pdp governors will also be paying Buhari a visit

They call it photoshop.

When the PDP governors come back, they will call it photosynthesis grin

The 3rd batch of visitors will be Wike, Fayose and Fani-Kayode and they will give us a new nomenclature.
Re: Chidi Mokeme Mocks Photo Of President Buhari And APC Members In London by tifany89(m): 12:47pm On Jul 25, 2017
madridguy:
Nwofor gone like Kalejaiye!

Chief Caleb Kalejaiye staked his reputation for former Osun Governor, Olagunsoye Oyinlola while defending Aregbesola, then ACN candidate now Governor of the state.

Today while Aregbesola and Oyinlola have settled each other and now in the same political party, Kalejaiye can no longer practice as a Lawyer. He's now jobless. His LAW license has been withdrawn for professional misconducts perpetrated while defending Oyinlola against Aregbesola.

Mr. Beluolisa Nwofor, the lawyer used by Senator Alimodu Sherrif and Jimoh Ibrahim to frustrate Eyitayo Jegede, SAN, the candidate of the Ahmed Makarfi faction of the PDP hitherto recognized by INEC out of the Ondo State Governorship race in late 2016 has been DEMOTED from the rank of SAN to JUNIOR LAWYER for constituting behaviors that are unbecoming of a SAN while defending his clients (Sheriff and Ibrahim).

Today, Sheriff and Markafi seems to have settled their RIFT.

The story is Kalejaiye and Nwofor were paid for the job DONE. They got money, but INTEGRITY GONE.

We are learning everyday.

To other PROFESSIONALS let's do our jobs for Political Actors diligently, qualitatively and Judiciously without compromising our HARD EARNED ACADEMIC/PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS & INTEGRITY.

Food for thought!

Chidi wise up.
Everything you wrote makes sense but for the Chidi wise up part. That is unnecessary coz you have defended the indefensible here times without number,ridiculing your conscience and education as the case may be. So personally I think you need the advice way more than Chidi
Madridguy wise up

2 Likes

Re: Chidi Mokeme Mocks Photo Of President Buhari And APC Members In London by GasAndOilTheory(m): 12:58pm On Jul 25, 2017
jjjjj2017:
He's on point!

Infact some Nigerian prefer a stone over buhari
i can never forget that post by Naijamutant

1 Like

Re: Chidi Mokeme Mocks Photo Of President Buhari And APC Members In London by GasAndOilTheory(m): 1:00pm On Jul 25, 2017
tifany89:

Everything you wrote makes sense but for the Chidi wise up part. That is unnecessary coz you have defended the indefensible here times without number,ridiculing your conscience and education as the case may be. So personally I think you need the advice way more than Chidi
Madridguy wise up
bless you bro
Re: Chidi Mokeme Mocks Photo Of President Buhari And APC Members In London by Iamtemmiekim(f): 1:04pm On Jul 25, 2017
[center][/center]
Re: Chidi Mokeme Mocks Photo Of President Buhari And APC Members In London by Makavelli099(m): 1:06pm On Jul 25, 2017
Abiagirl777:
I'm ashamed of my country...why are they travelling to see him.is he a tourist attraction site,why waste taxpayers money.why not wait for him to come back and then visit him since they insist he is alive.
sometimes I feel they should all be rounded up and burnt .
You should be ashamed of yourself instead, when has it become a shameful act to visit a sick person, bloody brainwashed Biafrans

1 Like

Re: Chidi Mokeme Mocks Photo Of President Buhari And APC Members In London by PeaceGord: 1:07pm On Jul 25, 2017
madridguy:

Chief Caleb Kalejaiye staked his reputation for former Osun Governor, Olagunsoye Oyinlola while defending Aregbesola, then ACN candidate now Governor of the state.

Today while Aregbesola and Oyinlola have settled each other and now in the same political party, Kalejaiye can no longer practice as a Lawyer. He's now jobless. His LAW license has been withdrawn for professional misconducts perpetrated while defending Oyinlola against Aregbesola.

Mr. Beluolisa Nwofor, the lawyer used by Senator Alimodu Sherrif and Jimoh Ibrahim to frustrate Eyitayo Jegede, SAN, the candidate of the Ahmed Makarfi faction of the PDP hitherto recognized by INEC out of the Ondo State Governorship race in late 2016 has been DEMOTED from the rank of SAN to JUNIOR LAWYER for constituting behaviors that are unbecoming of a SAN while defending his clients (Sheriff and Ibrahim).

The story is Kalejaiye and Nwofor were paid for the job DONE. They got money, but INTEGRITY GONE.

To other PROFESSIONALS let's do our jobs for Political Actors diligently, qualitatively and Judiciously without compromising our HARD EARNED ACADEMIC/PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS & INTEGRITY.

Food for thought!

Chidi wise up.
The trash you spewed up there makes no sense and has nothing to do with Chidi. And you even stupidly copied the trash from another source you ominously refused to acknowledge.

Adding "Chidi wise up" by way of conclusion does not make you sound any less vacuous.

Did Chidi do anything now to threaten his professional future?

Don't copy and paste disjointed and disconnected sewage here.

You're just a nonentity.
Take it from me.

4 Likes

Re: Chidi Mokeme Mocks Photo Of President Buhari And APC Members In London by olaniyisamuel(m): 1:29pm On Jul 25, 2017
Kimcutie:
Nollywood Actor, Chidi Mokeme has mocked the new photo of president Buhari and APC delegates, saying the government officials went to attend the house warming of our new seat of government in Abuja house, London.

He wrote;

“#InOtherNews members of the kitchen cabinet permitted some members of the balcony cabinet to attend the house warming of our new seat of government in Abuja house, London. The visitors were treated to s sumptuous buffet of #MadeInNigeria menu, drinks and benue banana….. As usual, our well mannered elders maintained the tradition of not talking while you eat. So enjoy the images as we await further details….#ChidiSense”

source:- http://www.thearticle.com.ng/entertainment/chidi-mokeme-mocks-new-photo-president-buhari-apc-members-london/

*******Inconclusive
*****not funny

Re: Chidi Mokeme Mocks Photo Of President Buhari And APC Members In London by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jul 25, 2017
Nackzy:

That's the dumbest word have heard for a very long time...ain't blaming u I knw its cos of what PDP did to us and what APC is doing....My brother relax APC is a problem...Remember every problem has an expiry date...it will come to pass.. We can make Nigeria Great again...

I am no PDP and I am no APC. I am just a Nigerian who too ashamed to be Nigerian.
Re: Chidi Mokeme Mocks Photo Of President Buhari And APC Members In London by nnokwa042(m): 1:33pm On Jul 25, 2017
soberdrunk:
Mumu boy!!! When he don dey hang him mama mate leg for up why him nor go insult him papa mate, all these actors way their career don become a thing of the past like 'Video cassette player' will just be fanning conspiracy theories to stay relevant........ angry
he don come beg ur mama or papa food? Abi Na ur family dey feed his family, may burn u alive with ogbunigwe
Re: Chidi Mokeme Mocks Photo Of President Buhari And APC Members In London by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jul 25, 2017
Our presido is a tourist attraction. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Chidi Mokeme Mocks Photo Of President Buhari And APC Members In London by madridguy(m): 1:55pm On Jul 25, 2017
Same way we advised Tuface then. Grow up kid.

PeaceGord:

The trash you spewed up there makes no sense and has nothing to do with Chidi. And you even stupidly copied the trash from another source you ominously refused to acknowledge.

Adding "Chidi wise up" by way of conclusion does not make you sound any less vacuous.

Did Chidi do anything now to threaten his professional future?

Don't copy and paste disjointed and disconnected sewage here.

You're just a nonentity.
Take it from me.
Re: Chidi Mokeme Mocks Photo Of President Buhari And APC Members In London by madridguy(m): 1:57pm On Jul 25, 2017
Funny you, well same way we advised Tuface then.

tifany89:

Madridguy wise up
Re: Chidi Mokeme Mocks Photo Of President Buhari And APC Members In London by madridguy(m): 1:58pm On Jul 25, 2017
Same way Tuface said the truth then until same truth started revealing the dark side of his part.

Generalyemi:

because he said truth,that's y u wrote all dis epistle....

I weep for u
Re: Chidi Mokeme Mocks Photo Of President Buhari And APC Members In London by achieversbizpro(m): 2:10pm On Jul 25, 2017
we voted dem to power
Re: Chidi Mokeme Mocks Photo Of President Buhari And APC Members In London by Abee79(m): 3:16pm On Jul 25, 2017
Bananas everywhere grin grin grin grin

Re: Chidi Mokeme Mocks Photo Of President Buhari And APC Members In London by Splashme: 3:22pm On Jul 25, 2017
PointZerom:
Omenka, you've not told me about this Benue banana.
Re: Chidi Mokeme Mocks Photo Of President Buhari And APC Members In London by diegwu01: 3:33pm On Jul 25, 2017
So Chidi mokeme is this dumb! The mumu fell for FFK's tweet. Nigerian Drinks and Banana?? Chai, looks can really be deceiving.
Re: Chidi Mokeme Mocks Photo Of President Buhari And APC Members In London by IamPragmatic(m): 3:37pm On Jul 25, 2017
He made a whole lot of sense in this piece. #BringingUnnecessaryHardshipAmongReasonableIndividuals. Stupid and clueless APC with their daft old fools ruling a God blessed nation -Nigeria.
Re: Chidi Mokeme Mocks Photo Of President Buhari And APC Members In London by Viergeachar: 5:11pm On Jul 25, 2017
madridguy:

Food for thought!

Chidi wise up.

Gbe nu e soun!
Re: Chidi Mokeme Mocks Photo Of President Buhari And APC Members In London by madridguy(m): 5:13pm On Jul 25, 2017
Meaning?

Viergeachar:

Gbe nu e soun!
Re: Chidi Mokeme Mocks Photo Of President Buhari And APC Members In London by Adaezechalene(f): 7:04pm On Jul 25, 2017
Please can some one explain to me what he meant by "Benue Banana". Abi banana dey fall on them or what. angry angry angry angry
Re: Chidi Mokeme Mocks Photo Of President Buhari And APC Members In London by Tats(m): 7:25pm On Jul 25, 2017
Looks like they shop in Costco for President's entertainment drinks! smiley
Re: Chidi Mokeme Mocks Photo Of President Buhari And APC Members In London by lereinter(m): 7:46pm On Jul 25, 2017
chidi a biafrog
how much ve u been paid
i dont expect less
but as same time

Re: Chidi Mokeme Mocks Photo Of President Buhari And APC Members In London by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 1:32am On Jul 26, 2017
5DMindset:
I am so ashamed to be Nigerian.
Go nationalise in chad or better still, go to hell!
Re: Chidi Mokeme Mocks Photo Of President Buhari And APC Members In London by Nobody: 8:51am On Jul 26, 2017
ADAMUdaCOWBOY:

Go nationalise in chad or better still, go to hell!
I am in hell already, you dont wish me well. Nigeria is one hell of a Hell. I spend 300K naira monthly to fuel my enterprises and keep the Air-Conditioning working on this Hell hole run by Sons of Perdition.
Re: Chidi Mokeme Mocks Photo Of President Buhari And APC Members In London by NaijaMutant(f): 12:09pm On Jul 26, 2017
GasAndOilTheory:
i can never forget that post by Naijamutant

lol

That was epic

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wasiu Alabi Pasuma Visits His Lookalike Son Jibola Jr In Chicago / Asa Asika Shows Off His Son, Robi / Omotola And Son In Stunning Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.