Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,983 members, 7,821,426 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:49 PM

Nigerian Pastor In Netherland Pushes His Wife Down From Upstairs (Graphic Pics) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Pastor In Netherland Pushes His Wife Down From Upstairs (Graphic Pics) (45547 Views)

Ghanaian Prostitute Pushes Client To Death From Hotel Window (Video) / Man Rapes Pregnant Woman In Plateau, Pushes Her Into Stream, As She Drowns / Nigerian Man Jumps From Upstairs To Avoid Malaysian Police, Gets Injured (Graphi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Pastor In Netherland Pushes His Wife Down From Upstairs (Graphic Pics) by oluseyiforjesus(m): 11:42am On Jul 25, 2017
K
Re: Nigerian Pastor In Netherland Pushes His Wife Down From Upstairs (Graphic Pics) by linearity: 11:42am On Jul 25, 2017
Abiagirl777:
Mr man shut up!hopefully she'll say what happened when she recovers then you'll be nailed.I'm sure the dv didn't start today

Don't count on it though, I sometimes don't understand women.

I wouldn't be surprised if this lady backup her husband's account or even blame herself for what happened all for the Church business to continue untarnished and her marriage not to 'unravel' before the public.
Re: Nigerian Pastor In Netherland Pushes His Wife Down From Upstairs (Graphic Pics) by okenwaa(m): 11:42am On Jul 25, 2017
Ritualists everywhere...
1st na yahoo boy, now na pastor

CONTINUE!!!!!!
Re: Nigerian Pastor In Netherland Pushes His Wife Down From Upstairs (Graphic Pics) by PalmchatApp: 11:44am On Jul 25, 2017
too bad. check out list of 5 Nigerian celebrities busted for wearing fake things. click here to see list...https:///s55YDC
Re: Nigerian Pastor In Netherland Pushes His Wife Down From Upstairs (Graphic Pics) by piittoo1(m): 11:52am On Jul 25, 2017
Fake pastors so much now
Re: Nigerian Pastor In Netherland Pushes His Wife Down From Upstairs (Graphic Pics) by monaug5: 11:56am On Jul 25, 2017
Why would someone do such a thing?
Re: Nigerian Pastor In Netherland Pushes His Wife Down From Upstairs (Graphic Pics) by TinaAnita(f): 11:58am On Jul 25, 2017
I thank God for the man's ex girlfriends, this is one reason why ladies should take a guy's disappointment in good fate while trusting God for a better partner. God always knows best
Re: Nigerian Pastor In Netherland Pushes His Wife Down From Upstairs (Graphic Pics) by Mamap03(f): 12:03pm On Jul 25, 2017
Say no to dv.pasitorrrrr!
Re: Nigerian Pastor In Netherland Pushes His Wife Down From Upstairs (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jul 25, 2017
`
Re: Nigerian Pastor In Netherland Pushes His Wife Down From Upstairs (Graphic Pics) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 12:15pm On Jul 25, 2017
withdraw his visa and give it to me, lemme go and show him and his congregation how to take care of problematic wife
Re: Nigerian Pastor In Netherland Pushes His Wife Down From Upstairs (Graphic Pics) by Stallione(m): 12:16pm On Jul 25, 2017
Abiagirl777:
Mr man shut up!hopefully she'll say what happened when she recovers then you'll be nailed.I'm sure the dv didn't start today
This kind of loud mouthedness is the reason why some men loose there temper,why insulting (mr man shot up) a man dat made an honest comment,dat he wants to hear the woman's version of the problem b4 judging,wot if the woman attempted pushing him down,along the line the reverse became the case.Atimes we shld be mindful of the kind of language we use on our fellow human to avoid uneccessary trouble. undecided
Re: Nigerian Pastor In Netherland Pushes His Wife Down From Upstairs (Graphic Pics) by Stallione(m): 12:19pm On Jul 25, 2017
Abiagirl777:
This kind of loud mouthedness is the reason why some men loose there temper on some arrogancy,why insulting (mr man shot up) a man dat made an honest comment,dat he wants to hear the woman's version of the problem b4 judging,wot if the woman attempted pushing him down,along the line the reverse became the case.Atimes we shld be mindful of the kind of language we use on our fellow human to avoid uneccessary trouble. undecided
Re: Nigerian Pastor In Netherland Pushes His Wife Down From Upstairs (Graphic Pics) by Stallione(m): 12:29pm On Jul 25, 2017
grin
ayamcute:
God have mercy. na person pikin nose be this?
She resemble u oo.Pls dash me dis ur cute leather jacket,so dat i'l be as cute as u are.She is so so cute though.. grin
Re: Nigerian Pastor In Netherland Pushes His Wife Down From Upstairs (Graphic Pics) by nwakibie3(m): 12:31pm On Jul 25, 2017
lepasharon:
So called pastor. Christianity stinks

Re: Nigerian Pastor In Netherland Pushes His Wife Down From Upstairs (Graphic Pics) by Stallione(m): 12:33pm On Jul 25, 2017
MadCow1:
How many time will I say this? angry

There is no such thing as an Edo State Pastor only disguised Bini Winches..

And there is no such thing as a UNIBEN graduate only UNIBEN Cultist.

Can't we beg Cameroon to give us back our Bakassi and take Benin. We can even add Ebonyi state, one oil well and a Manshun in Dubai in the exchange. angry

No good news has cone out of Edo State since Queen Victoria visited the place in 1957.
Hahahahahaha,guy u wicked pass samuel doe of liberia.Mek oshiobaba no catch u with dis comment oo... grin
Re: Nigerian Pastor In Netherland Pushes His Wife Down From Upstairs (Graphic Pics) by awsaiboyoluba: 12:34pm On Jul 25, 2017
Wicked PASTOR shocked shocked cool
Re: Nigerian Pastor In Netherland Pushes His Wife Down From Upstairs (Graphic Pics) by Stallione(m): 12:35pm On Jul 25, 2017
MadCow1:

Can't we beg Cameroon to give us back our Bakassi and take Benin. We can even add Ebonyi state, one oil well and a Manshun in Dubai in the exchange. angry

No good news has cone out of Edo State since Queen Victoria visited the place in 1957.
Hahahahahaha,guy u wicked pass samuel doe of liberia.Mek oshiobaba no catch u with dis kind comment oo... grin
Re: Nigerian Pastor In Netherland Pushes His Wife Down From Upstairs (Graphic Pics) by 9jatatafo(m): 12:39pm On Jul 25, 2017
the man or pastor is lying
Re: Nigerian Pastor In Netherland Pushes His Wife Down From Upstairs (Graphic Pics) by larrypourl(m): 12:44pm On Jul 25, 2017
Which kind pastor bi that now.

Re: Nigerian Pastor In Netherland Pushes His Wife Down From Upstairs (Graphic Pics) by mechanics(m): 12:49pm On Jul 25, 2017
I wish her speedy recovery.
Re: Nigerian Pastor In Netherland Pushes His Wife Down From Upstairs (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jul 25, 2017
Many Nigerian men are violent compulsive liars. I hope the so called pastor is arrested and jailed.
Re: Nigerian Pastor In Netherland Pushes His Wife Down From Upstairs (Graphic Pics) by Sarah20A(f): 1:01pm On Jul 25, 2017
He's village people will be like ;na here you run reach tongue

Re: Nigerian Pastor In Netherland Pushes His Wife Down From Upstairs (Graphic Pics) by cy4cent(f): 1:01pm On Jul 25, 2017
MadCow1:

Can you pls leave Edo state out of your vile and bile? If the school didn't give you admission move on it's not the only school in Nigeria. If you joined cult there, then good for you.

If you are mad as your moniker suggests pls take your madness elsewhere.

There is no state where crimes don't take place, what's your obsession with Edo?

This nonsense of your's has gone on for too long.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Pastor In Netherland Pushes His Wife Down From Upstairs (Graphic Pics) by Sodijan(m): 1:15pm On Jul 25, 2017
Nigerian and their behaviours
Re: Nigerian Pastor In Netherland Pushes His Wife Down From Upstairs (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jul 25, 2017
Edo men are not romantic, they never are and never will be see his iron face he wasnt even smiling. angry
Re: Nigerian Pastor In Netherland Pushes His Wife Down From Upstairs (Graphic Pics) by Ihutomi: 1:58pm On Jul 25, 2017
Pastor indeed, a pastor from edo that one na pastor.
Re: Nigerian Pastor In Netherland Pushes His Wife Down From Upstairs (Graphic Pics) by achieversbizpro(m): 2:17pm On Jul 25, 2017
man of God indeed
Re: Nigerian Pastor In Netherland Pushes His Wife Down From Upstairs (Graphic Pics) by Austin234(m): 2:21pm On Jul 25, 2017
U offend me by saying that. I am a proud Christian. Heavenly race is per head. Pastor's mistake should not be used to generalise

lepasharon:
So called pastor. Christianity stinks
Re: Nigerian Pastor In Netherland Pushes His Wife Down From Upstairs (Graphic Pics) by MadCow1: 2:49pm On Jul 25, 2017
cy4cent:

Can you pls leave Edo state out of your vile and bile? If the school didn't give you admission move on it's not the only school in Nigeria. If you joined cult there, then good for you.

If you are mad as your moniker suggests pls take your madness elsewhere.

There is no state where crimes don't take place, what's your obsession with Edo?

This nonsense of your's has gone on for too long.

Make una see me see this Bini Winch wey dey live around UNIBEN o!

You better fly away from here before I pour you olive oil. angry
Re: Nigerian Pastor In Netherland Pushes His Wife Down From Upstairs (Graphic Pics) by MissRaine69(f): 2:54pm On Jul 25, 2017
I will digress a little OP
She was pushed downstairs
Not pushed his wife down from upstairs
Re: Nigerian Pastor In Netherland Pushes His Wife Down From Upstairs (Graphic Pics) by JavaKonjo: 3:03pm On Jul 25, 2017
Haba he should have pushd her up from down stairs..... lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Stole A Bundle Of Naira Notes From A Cashier's Desk, Caught On CCTV (Video) / Fulani Herdsmen Butcher Man In Imo For Complaining About Cattle On His Farm / Pastor Rapes 13-yr-old Girl During Night Vigil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.