Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,089 members, 7,821,768 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:05 PM

Nigerian Pastor In Netherland Pushes His Wife Down From Upstairs (Graphic Pics) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Pastor In Netherland Pushes His Wife Down From Upstairs (Graphic Pics) (45548 Views)

Ghanaian Prostitute Pushes Client To Death From Hotel Window (Video) / Man Rapes Pregnant Woman In Plateau, Pushes Her Into Stream, As She Drowns / Nigerian Man Jumps From Upstairs To Avoid Malaysian Police, Gets Injured (Graphi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Pastor In Netherland Pushes His Wife Down From Upstairs (Graphic Pics) by JavaKonjo: 3:04pm On Jul 25, 2017
MissRaine69:
I will digress a little OP
She was pushed downstairs
Not pushed his wife down from upstairs
Haba he should have pushd her up from down stairs..... grin shocked shocked
Re: Nigerian Pastor In Netherland Pushes His Wife Down From Upstairs (Graphic Pics) by lepasharon(f): 3:05pm On Jul 25, 2017
Austin234:
U offend me by saying that. I am a proud Christian. Heavenly race is per head. Pastor's mistake should not be used to generalise

Oh yeah? But I'm sure a lot of Christians generalise islam
Re: Nigerian Pastor In Netherland Pushes His Wife Down From Upstairs (Graphic Pics) by mercy232(f): 3:14pm On Jul 25, 2017
Pastor, why didn't u wear singlet?
Re: Nigerian Pastor In Netherland Pushes His Wife Down From Upstairs (Graphic Pics) by babaireti(m): 3:21pm On Jul 25, 2017
Pastor and criminality is like 5 & 6
Re: Nigerian Pastor In Netherland Pushes His Wife Down From Upstairs (Graphic Pics) by Vuvuzela101: 3:27pm On Jul 25, 2017
Evil pastors. They will always show their true color.

Re: Nigerian Pastor In Netherland Pushes His Wife Down From Upstairs (Graphic Pics) by cy4cent(f): 3:37pm On Jul 25, 2017
MadCow1:

Make una see me see this Bini Winch wey dey live around UNIBEN o!

You better fly away from here before I pour you olive oil. angry

You are sick.
Re: Nigerian Pastor In Netherland Pushes His Wife Down From Upstairs (Graphic Pics) by cy4cent(f): 3:45pm On Jul 25, 2017
MadCow1:

Make una see me see this Bini Winch wey dey live around UNIBEN o!

You better fly away from here before I pour you olive oil. angry

Lol. Your moniker has been confirmed. LMAO

With the way you are obsessed with Edo state and witchcraft I pity you and your bitter life.

A young man obsessed with witchcraft, this shows the level of crudity in you.

I don't play with pigs, cos the gutter is their habitat, and they will drag you in and enjoy it. I roll with sane minds not madcows!
Re: Nigerian Pastor In Netherland Pushes His Wife Down From Upstairs (Graphic Pics) by abike12(f): 3:46pm On Jul 25, 2017
haba. this is wickedness
Re: Nigerian Pastor In Netherland Pushes His Wife Down From Upstairs (Graphic Pics) by MadCow1: 3:50pm On Jul 25, 2017
cy4cent:

Lol. Your moniker has been confirmed. LMAO

This moniker is verified even on Instagram babe. cool
Re: Nigerian Pastor In Netherland Pushes His Wife Down From Upstairs (Graphic Pics) by cy4cent(f): 3:59pm On Jul 25, 2017
MadCow1:

This moniker is verified even on Instagram babe. cool

Who cares where a cow decides to be mad? Instagram, twitter, his parents house or on the street?

Go and continue your madness but leave Edo state out of it.
Re: Nigerian Pastor In Netherland Pushes His Wife Down From Upstairs (Graphic Pics) by Ehinmola(m): 4:20pm On Jul 25, 2017
What type of push will affect the mouth and nose this way. We are not ignorant of punches in the face most expecially straight jabs before uppercut. Pastor indeed
Re: Nigerian Pastor In Netherland Pushes His Wife Down From Upstairs (Graphic Pics) by gudofuck231: 4:25pm On Jul 25, 2017
broseme:
Read more. http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/07/nigerian-pastor-living-in-netherland.html?m=1

When the woman de jeshun the man, the Man no go gree talk, wen the man strike na Nairaland and CAN we go de see all she's been going tru
Re: Nigerian Pastor In Netherland Pushes His Wife Down From Upstairs (Graphic Pics) by chigo003(m): 4:31pm On Jul 25, 2017
Main core NCAN diasppointed

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Pastor In Netherland Pushes His Wife Down From Upstairs (Graphic Pics) by MadCow1: 4:56pm On Jul 25, 2017
cy4cent:

Who cares where a cow decides to be mad? Instagram, twitter, his parents house or on the street?

Go and continue your madness but leave Edo state out of it.

Edo State is the den of winches. if you don't like to hear the truth then you can hug transformer.
Re: Nigerian Pastor In Netherland Pushes His Wife Down From Upstairs (Graphic Pics) by cy4cent(f): 5:13pm On Jul 25, 2017
MadCow1:

Edo State is the den of winches. if you don't like to hear the truth then you can hug transformer.

Lol. Stale.
At least it can't be compared to states that breed mad cows!
Re: Nigerian Pastor In Netherland Pushes His Wife Down From Upstairs (Graphic Pics) by Austin234(m): 5:39pm On Jul 25, 2017
No wonder, u are a muslim. Why is that Muslims can contribute to Christian discussions while we are restricted on Islamic discuss?

lepasharon:

Oh yeah? But I'm sure a lot of Christians generalise islam
Re: Nigerian Pastor In Netherland Pushes His Wife Down From Upstairs (Graphic Pics) by MadCow1: 7:00pm On Jul 25, 2017
cy4cent:

Lol. Stale.
At least it can't be compared to states that breeds mad cows!

Hoooooosah!! Bye Felicia
Re: Nigerian Pastor In Netherland Pushes His Wife Down From Upstairs (Graphic Pics) by Basic123: 8:14pm On Jul 25, 2017
Leonbonapart:
There is different between fake pastor and a pastor.... the bible call them wolves in sheep clothing

They are always known by their act and conduct

Quick recovery to you ma'am
Pastor is pastor!
Re: Nigerian Pastor In Netherland Pushes His Wife Down From Upstairs (Graphic Pics) by cy4cent(f): 10:50pm On Jul 25, 2017
MadCow1:

Hoooooosah!! Bye Felicia

Why did you run? You thought you were the only one that can make trouble. Leave Edo state out of your folly your madness has gone on for too long!!!
Re: Nigerian Pastor In Netherland Pushes His Wife Down From Upstairs (Graphic Pics) by MadCow1: 11:13pm On Jul 25, 2017
cy4cent:

Why did you run? You thought you were the only one that can make trouble. Leave Edo state out of your folly your madness has gone on for too long!!!

This apprentice Bini Winch think na. run I run.. grin

Yeah!! Nah!!!!! Yeah!!!!!!!! Bye Felicia..
Re: Nigerian Pastor In Netherland Pushes His Wife Down From Upstairs (Graphic Pics) by cy4cent(f): 12:19am On Jul 26, 2017
[quote author=MadCow1 post=58832892]

This apprentice Bini Winch think na. run I run.. grin

Yeah!! Nah!!!!! Yeah!!!!!!!! Bye Felicia.. [/quote.

You are an obvious nitwit, done with you for today.

Just know you are not the only "mouthed" person on NL. That you are being ignored means you are a "low life never do well Madcow" you should spend the time you use in hating Edo to better your life cos you are a nuisance to the society as it is now.

Youths are the leaders of tomorrow indeed, but they weren't referring to nincompoops like you!!!
Re: Nigerian Pastor In Netherland Pushes His Wife Down From Upstairs (Graphic Pics) by MadCow1: 1:11am On Jul 26, 2017
cy4cent:
You are an obvious nitwit, done with you for today. 

Just know you are not the only mouthed person on NL. That you are being ignored means you are a "low life never do well Madcow" you should spend the time you use in hating Edo to better your life cos you are a nuisance to the society as it is now.

Youths are the leaders of tomorrow indeed, but they weren't referring to nincompoops like you!!!

This Basic 4 cent Benin tramp just called me "low life".. grin

Riiight!!!!! Like I said for the umpteenth time, Bye Felicia..

This will be my last post to you. It's been nice pulling your strings. Now be on your way.
Re: Nigerian Pastor In Netherland Pushes His Wife Down From Upstairs (Graphic Pics) by cy4cent(f): 1:44am On Jul 26, 2017
MadCow1:

This Basic 4 cent Benin tramp just called me "low life".. grin

Riiight!!!!! Like I said for the umpteenth time, Bye Felicia..

This will be my last post to you. It's been nice pulling your strings. Now be on your way.

Yes that's what you are. "A low life", no reasonable human being will hate on a whole state like you do. Same state you got your degree from?

Taa, you are too small to make a strand of hair on my head twitch, let alone pull my strings.

You should have balls when you intend to look for trouble, not running when called out.

Like I have said "low life imp" run along and play with fellow madcows like you.
Re: Nigerian Pastor In Netherland Pushes His Wife Down From Upstairs (Graphic Pics) by soulisbrain: 2:44am On Jul 26, 2017
Demons at work.
Re: Nigerian Pastor In Netherland Pushes His Wife Down From Upstairs (Graphic Pics) by NaeChris: 11:21am On Jul 26, 2017
lepasharon:
So called pastor. Christianity stinks
Shut the F.uck Up.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Stole A Bundle Of Naira Notes From A Cashier's Desk, Caught On CCTV (Video) / Pastor Rapes 13-yr-old Girl During Night Vigil / Fulani Herdsmen Butcher Man In Imo For Complaining About Cattle On His Farm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.