Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,663 members, 7,820,331 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:14 PM

For Those Who Have Been Scammed; I Can Catch The Scammer In 2 Days - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / For Those Who Have Been Scammed; I Can Catch The Scammer In 2 Days (23943 Views)

Is This The Most Dumbest Scammer In The World Or What (pics) / Have U Ever Been Scammed Or Nearly Scammed? / Which Africa Country Can Catch-up With The Americans,europeans,& Asia's. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: For Those Who Have Been Scammed; I Can Catch The Scammer In 2 Days by Adekunleolu(f): 12:39am On Mar 06, 2017
Help me too
I got scammed by a man named peter morgan damilola on facebook, but uses a gtbbank account with the following. #80,000

Acct Name=Ochiemen Christian Lucky
Acct no=0236863265 Bank=gtbank

Phone number is +2349067651599

And my email address is adekunleoluwatosin85@gmail.com
Please help me out, so confused right now
Re: For Those Who Have Been Scammed; I Can Catch The Scammer In 2 Days by masseratti: 4:26pm On Mar 06, 2017
privatei:
retrieving your money is not my field but i can assure you that as long as he/she/they used a;
1. phone
2. email or
3. bank account to take your money and disappeared or are unreachable, i will help you locate the culprit(s)
can you track.scammers.in us too,someone.defraud me on a biz transaction and now in.the us.refused to pick my call.
Re: For Those Who Have Been Scammed; I Can Catch The Scammer In 2 Days by busky101(m): 12:07am On Apr 23, 2017
Adekunleolu:
Help me too
I got scammed by a man named peter morgan damilola on facebook, but uses a gtbbank account with the following. #80,000

Acct Name=Ochiemen Christian Lucky
Acct no=0236863265 Bank=gtbank

Phone number is +2349067651599

And my email address is adekunleoluwatosin85@gmail.com
Please help me out, so confused right now
hello boo, it's our bday
Re: For Those Who Have Been Scammed; I Can Catch The Scammer In 2 Days by okonja(m): 12:32am On Apr 23, 2017
privatei:
lets put an end to scmming on internet sites and communities.
these scammers take you money and a gone without a trace,address and they are still on the prowl

catchthescammernow@yahoo.com

have you been scammed by anyone through the internet and cant seem to get a trace on the culprit, then send me his email,phone number,account details and any other thing he used to contact you and i will help you locate him/her/them in 48hrs or less.
scammers beware because your grips on nairaland is over

get in touch and get the scammer caught

Social engineering at work here...|Keep it up cool
Re: For Those Who Have Been Scammed; I Can Catch The Scammer In 2 Days by deolutolu(m): 12:39pm On Nov 28, 2017
I have just been scammed by one chijioke egememu. Please help me. his no is 09066176693. He uses diamond bank with same name and his account number 7783724133. He duped me to the sum of #35,000
Re: For Those Who Have Been Scammed; I Can Catch The Scammer In 2 Days by AnnMutya: 2:25am On Nov 29, 2017
Good day!

I am asking your good office for help to catch this certain "Karen Santos". Last November 17, 2017, this woman contacted me via facebook messenger and introduced herself as a reservation agent in Cebu Pacific. She said that they have promo fares and she offered me a low fare. I, who was enticed by it, immediately grabbed her offer. She told me to send the money via remittance center. I sent the money thru LBC. She told me to named it to a certain "Julita De Los Santos Santos" who was the cashier in duty that time in NAIA Terminal 3 as she said. But I sent it around 5:30 pm so she said to named it instead to a certain "Ann Margaret Infante" because Julita is already off from duty. She told me that she will send the confirmed booking itinerary the next day because its already 5:30pm and the LBC outlet is already closed. The next day, November 18, 2017, she sent me a fake booking itinerary. If you're curious how can I say that it's fake, its because the booking itinerary is obviously edited and the flight number does not coincide with the time of flight as per checking with Cebu Pacific online. I also confirmed it to Cebu Pacific via phone call and they said that the booking reference she gave is not confirmed because its not yet paid. I asked for the refund of money and she said she will refund it by Monday, November 27, 2017 because they need to follow certain procedures for refund but no refund came. Instead, she blocked me in facebook and I can't contact her anymore. I also cannot reached the mobile number she gave me, +63955 099 0433.

May I ask your support on this matter, I transacted various online transactions in the past via fb and they were all legit. I was just unlucky to be encountered with this woman.

May you end the scheme of this scammer to avoid future innocent victims of this crime. I attached some files that can be of help including the tracking number of LBC. It will be of help where to start searching. Maybe they are a group of scammers or a syndicate because as I've said there are three (3) names involved.

I attached some of her photos I took from her fb account, may these photos will help you in locating her.

Please contact me in this email, annemutya_mapano@yahoo.com or in this mobile number +63906 752 9490.

Hoping for your help on this matter.

Re: For Those Who Have Been Scammed; I Can Catch The Scammer In 2 Days by emerazz(m): 8:05am On Nov 29, 2017
op don run gringrin

1 Like

Re: For Those Who Have Been Scammed; I Can Catch The Scammer In 2 Days by adeyanju7: 7:44am On Jan 24, 2018
Re: For Those Who Have Been Scammed; I Can Catch The Scammer In 2 Days by hollywood316: 6:51pm On Jan 18, 2019
are you truly able to help?
Re: For Those Who Have Been Scammed; I Can Catch The Scammer In 2 Days by Gyun: 4:36pm On Jan 24, 2019
Please help me too my Gmail account preciousifeanyi27@gmail.com please I need to catch them
Re: For Those Who Have Been Scammed; I Can Catch The Scammer In 2 Days by Gyun: 4:39pm On Jan 24, 2019
privatei:
retrieving your mponey is not my field but i can assure you that as long as he/she/they used a;
1. phone
2. email or
3. bank account to take your money and disappeared or are unreachable, i will help you locate the culprit(s)
. Please I need your help email preciousifeanyi27@gmail.com
Re: For Those Who Have Been Scammed; I Can Catch The Scammer In 2 Days by corgster: 12:11pm On Mar 07, 2019
Is this still going? Has anybody been helped? My dad has just been scammed out of 6k by some jerk and I really want that a**hat found...
Re: For Those Who Have Been Scammed; I Can Catch The Scammer In 2 Days by loas: 5:02pm On Apr 11, 2019
[quote author=privatei post=5466386]retrieving your money is not my field but i can assure you that as long as he/she/they used a;
1. phone]+609065621123
please help me catch the scammer so other people will not get scam. my mistake to have video call with them. please email me chee.tiow.chuan@hotmail.com. hope to get news from u soon

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wire Abandoned By Electricity Workers Electrocutes 15-year-old Pupil (Picture) / Lies We Need To Stop Telling Each Other / How I Saved A Girl From Jungle Justice In Onitsha - Henry Ikenna Ugwu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.