Stats: 3,156,440 members, 7,830,208 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:48 PM

For Those Who Have Been Scammed; I Can Catch The Scammer In 2 Days Or Less: - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / For Those Who Have Been Scammed; I Can Catch The Scammer In 2 Days Or Less: (990 Views)

How I Scammed Lagos Job Scammers / Am I Being Scammed? Please Advice! / Have I Been Scammed? (2) (3) (4)

For Those Who Have Been Scammed; I Can Catch The Scammer In 2 Days Or Less: by privatei: 4:34pm On Feb 07, 2010
lets put an end to scmming on internet sites and communities.
these scammers take you money and a gone without a trace,address and they are still on the prowl

catchthescammernow@yahoo.com

have you been scammed by anyone through the internet and cant seem to get a trace on the culprit, then send me his email,phone number,account details and any other thing he used to contact you and i will help you locate him/her/them in 48hrs or less.
scammers beware because your grips on nairaland is over

get in touch and get the scammer caught.

send a brief to; catchthescammernow@yahoo.com
and have to crooks who took away your hard earned money caught
Re: For Those Who Have Been Scammed; I Can Catch The Scammer In 2 Days Or Less: by snowdrops(m): 4:35pm On Feb 07, 2010
It takes a scammer to catch a scammer
Re: For Those Who Have Been Scammed; I Can Catch The Scammer In 2 Days Or Less: by privatei: 4:37pm On Feb 07, 2010
lets expose and catch the scammers now
no amount they took was too small or to meager to ignore
Re: For Those Who Have Been Scammed; I Can Catch The Scammer In 2 Days Or Less: by privatei: 4:45pm On Feb 07, 2010
scammers beware
Re: For Those Who Have Been Scammed; I Can Catch The Scammer In 2 Days Or Less: by privatei: 4:51pm On Feb 07, 2010
no matter how invisible they seem to be, scammers can and will be exposed
please getting your money back is not my field, i only do a background check to get their exact/present locations for you
Re: For Those Who Have Been Scammed; I Can Catch The Scammer In 2 Days Or Less: by privatei: 5:10pm On Feb 07, 2010
at snow drops i think i will run a B-C on you and see if you are truly as white as snow or just frostbite, gone through your profile and you dont seem to have a single form of contact but, expect me review on you by tuesday
Re: For Those Who Have Been Scammed; I Can Catch The Scammer In 2 Days Or Less: by Abuzcla: 5:26pm On Feb 07, 2010
This Amazing
Re: For Those Who Have Been Scammed; I Can Catch The Scammer In 2 Days Or Less: by privatei: 6:35pm On Feb 08, 2010
Re: For Those Who Have Been Scammed; I Can Catch The Scammer In 2 Days Or Less: by obxddon(m): 5:08am On Feb 09, 2010
this guy himself is a scammer, because he would ask you for fees and stuff and end up never catching the scammer and come up with different factors or reasons why the scammer has not been caught, naija beware!!!!! ;d
Re: For Those Who Have Been Scammed; I Can Catch The Scammer In 2 Days Or Less: by richard69(m): 6:51am On Feb 09, 2010
Mr poster, abeg try dey try for your english.
Re: For Those Who Have Been Scammed; I Can Catch The Scammer In 2 Days Or Less: by privatei: 12:15pm On Feb 12, 2010
ok mr lecturer
Re: For Those Who Have Been Scammed; I Can Catch The Scammer In 2 Days Or Less: by privatei: 12:27pm On Feb 14, 2010
im back on the hot seat

Get The Nigerian Navy Form Now At: / Opening In Ibadan For Training On Homebased Export Brokerage. / Shell Postgraduate Niger Delta Postgraduate Scholarship 2011