Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,580 members, 7,812,898 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:38 PM

Please Help!!! What Business Can I Do In School To Make Ends Meet - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please Help!!! What Business Can I Do In School To Make Ends Meet (565 Views)

What Business Can I Do With 20k? / What Business Can I Start At The University? / Stanbic IBTC Bank Staff In School Uniforms To Mark Customer Service Week. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help!!! What Business Can I Do In School To Make Ends Meet by Oye0404(m): 12:06pm On Jul 25, 2017
Good day Nairalanders, I finished my ND last year and i have been working since then so I can go back to school via Direct Entry. I intend going to Uni of Agric. Makurdi.
I have saved about 200k but I need something to invest this money on, something that will yield a regular income. please guys, I need your mature, precise and helpful advice.
Re: Please Help!!! What Business Can I Do In School To Make Ends Meet by EagleScribes: 12:10pm On Jul 25, 2017
Oye0404:
Good day Nairalanders, I finished my ND last year and i have been working since then so I can go back to school via Direct Entry. I intend going to Uni of Agric. Makurdi.
I have saved about 200k but I need something to invest this money on, something that will yield a regular income. please guys, I need your mature, precise and helpful advice.
You can market products online. All you need is good Internet and computer/phone and some few hours every day. You can have 6-figure returns every month

Contact me via my signature for more information

1 Like

Re: Please Help!!! What Business Can I Do In School To Make Ends Meet by kecos(m): 12:20pm On Jul 25, 2017
Learn digital media marketing with us.

Check my signature for contact details!

Re: Please Help!!! What Business Can I Do In School To Make Ends Meet by Oye0404(m): 12:30pm On Jul 25, 2017
EagleScribes:

You can market products online. All you need is good Internet and computer/phone and some few hours every day. You can have 6-figure returns every month

Contact me via my signature for more information

how do I go about that pls, plus do I need any special ICT skill for that??
Re: Please Help!!! What Business Can I Do In School To Make Ends Meet by EagleScribes: 12:39pm On Jul 25, 2017
Oye0404:

how do I go about that pls, plus do I need any special ICT skill for that??

You don't need any special skill at all. It's very easy to do.

(1) (Reply)

Business Minded People Only. / Lagos Issues Mechanics & Hawkers 72hrs Ultimatum To Vacate Lagos Island / Get the best virtual credit card in less than A hour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.