Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,273 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:16 AM

Buhari, Obasanjo, Jonathan Are Colonial Masters, Says Bakare - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari, Obasanjo, Jonathan Are Colonial Masters, Says Bakare (26433 Views)

2019: Obasanjo, Jonathan, Governors Storm Yola For Atiku / 'My Transition Hours': Jonathan Invites Buhari, Obasanjo, Atiku To Launch / Obasanjo, Jonathan And Dickson Worship Together In Church In Otueke (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari, Obasanjo, Jonathan Are Colonial Masters, Says Bakare by ajepako(f): 1:40pm On Jul 25, 2017
This dude is still talking?

Isn't Buhari the 'Messiah' Nigeria needs anymore?

Iranu
Re: Buhari, Obasanjo, Jonathan Are Colonial Masters, Says Bakare by dokiOloye(m): 1:40pm On Jul 25, 2017
Jethrolite:
You ought to know Pastor Bakare gambled on the personality of Buhari before he became president. Now that the man is president, he has shown his true self. What do you expect Bakare to do other than make a U turn.
I know Pastor Bakare on a personal level and sometimes I wonder why he cares so much for a country and people that criticise him. This is just patriotism bridled with the hope that Nigeria can become great in his life time.
Anybody that has an average IQ and is not blinded by tribalism or religious bigotry should've known Buhari was a disaster in waiting.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari, Obasanjo, Jonathan Are Colonial Masters, Says Bakare by SITS: 1:44pm On Jul 25, 2017
A sane mind is one who knows when to rebuke his friend for a wrong action and when to commend an enemy for a right action. This quality is what Tunde Bakare has demonstrated. That's how nations attain greatness irrespective of perceived individual differences!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari, Obasanjo, Jonathan Are Colonial Masters, Says Bakare by AngelicBeing: 1:46pm On Jul 25, 2017
I agree with the message, Nigeria is certainly not working, if they like let them do elections for the next 100years, as long as a house is sitting on a sandy foundation, it is a question of time, when the elements of nature comes visiting on that house, it will collapse, those who have ears should hear, pull down this useless contraption put together by Lugard, restructure the useless zoo and allow referendum and self determination, or else continue with this charade and watch the country become impoverish and become a laughing stock in future, just look at the news today that the country might be heading for darkness despite the billions budgeted yearly, Nigeria is indeed a jungle, useless and wicked politicians who have raped and continuously raped the country without a condom, nonsense sad

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Obasanjo, Jonathan Are Colonial Masters, Says Bakare by tuscani: 1:49pm On Jul 25, 2017
This is absolute nonsense. Why did God not show that Buhari is a colonial master when you were supporting him

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Obasanjo, Jonathan Are Colonial Masters, Says Bakare by awa(m): 1:56pm On Jul 25, 2017
I hear you Pastor but I am sure soon your people would start calling you IPOB Sympathizer for saying your mind.
Re: Buhari, Obasanjo, Jonathan Are Colonial Masters, Says Bakare by tuscani: 1:57pm On Jul 25, 2017
three:
Really?

You hired a tailor to make a table for you and you're here complaining that the table looks like agbada?!

What did you expect?

You should have been in the forefront of campaigning for someone with capacity other than GEJ, OBJ OR GMB

Re: Buhari, Obasanjo, Jonathan Are Colonial Masters, Says Bakare by obailala(m): 2:04pm On Jul 25, 2017
In4matic:
My problem with the pastor is his continual style of criticism to suit his message.
The same jonathan and buhari you supported while it was convenient are the same people you turn around to lambast when it suits your message.
If I trust and throw my weight behind a man, and then the man fails/disappoints, there's absolutely no law in any of the books of life which states I don't reserve the right to criticise the same person. This is actually common sense isnt it?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari, Obasanjo, Jonathan Are Colonial Masters, Says Bakare by Holluwasehun: 2:04pm On Jul 25, 2017
Nigéria govt is like a season film. As for Tunde Bakare you know the truth but kept telling lies because of your political ambition. DIARISGODO
Re: Buhari, Obasanjo, Jonathan Are Colonial Masters, Says Bakare by Frankbaro(m): 2:05pm On Jul 25, 2017
Hmmmm, This One Finally Found His Voice.
Hypocrites Everywhere
Thought Buhari Was The Best Thing After Sliced Bread.
Re: Buhari, Obasanjo, Jonathan Are Colonial Masters, Says Bakare by SycophanticGoat: 2:11pm On Jul 25, 2017
What of Tinubu, Okorocha, Obiano, Kwankwaso, Ortom, Aregberascal?
Re: Buhari, Obasanjo, Jonathan Are Colonial Masters, Says Bakare by Dunamiz(m): 2:22pm On Jul 25, 2017
Hmmmmmmmmmmm. That's Interesting.
I thought Pastor Tunde Bakare was President Buhari's padi
Re: Buhari, Obasanjo, Jonathan Are Colonial Masters, Says Bakare by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jul 25, 2017
dokiOloye:
This yeye pastor can't help but exhibit d afonjaism in him.
After hoodwinking d gullible to vote for d illiterate herdsman, u are now talking wt 2 corners of ya mouth.
Remove Jonathan's name from that list,this yeye pastor.
They Can't Say Anything Without Bringing GEJ Into It. He Should Apologise To Nigerians For Asking Them To Vote PMB.
Re: Buhari, Obasanjo, Jonathan Are Colonial Masters, Says Bakare by OreMI22: 2:29pm On Jul 25, 2017
Well, we are now determined to do away with any colonial masters whether foreign or domestic. We must have our total freedom to control our lives and determine our future.

The colonial masters are exploitative, manipulative and very very EVIL
Re: Buhari, Obasanjo, Jonathan Are Colonial Masters, Says Bakare by nemynely(m): 2:34pm On Jul 25, 2017
My dear pastor BAKARE, you are warmly welcome to our side - the side of frank truth & stark reality! I am however bemused it took you this long to decamp. Father Mbaka is next cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Obasanjo, Jonathan Are Colonial Masters, Says Bakare by Bosser: 2:39pm On Jul 25, 2017
Pastor just find voice wey lost, when he hear say Osinbanjo fit choose new ministers.

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Obasanjo, Jonathan Are Colonial Masters, Says Bakare by tete7000(m): 2:43pm On Jul 25, 2017
That men like this still have follwership baflles me. His hypocrisy reeks to heaven. Was he not the same man praising Buhari to high heaven the other time, telling Nigerians he is the one to save them from colonialism? When he feels the man is comatose, he started castigating him. Would he have done this if the man is around governing? I doubt he would have done that to a man he once shared running ticket with and campaigned for. Bakare is more of a politician than a pastor.
Re: Buhari, Obasanjo, Jonathan Are Colonial Masters, Says Bakare by awuf2008: 2:43pm On Jul 25, 2017
Bakare looking for cheap publicity again.
Re: Buhari, Obasanjo, Jonathan Are Colonial Masters, Says Bakare by ehissi(m): 2:48pm On Jul 25, 2017
T
Re: Buhari, Obasanjo, Jonathan Are Colonial Masters, Says Bakare by Graxie(f): 2:50pm On Jul 25, 2017
odiegwu oh!!! Nigeria kedu onye mere gi ife a? chukwuoma mere nu ndi GI Ebere.
Re: Buhari, Obasanjo, Jonathan Are Colonial Masters, Says Bakare by In4matic: 2:51pm On Jul 25, 2017
obailala:
If I trust and throw my weight behind a man, and then the man fails/disappoints, there's absolutely no law in any of the books of life which states I don't reserve the right to criticise the same person. This is actually common sense isnt it?

you can criticise or better yet advise for correction. but to take a dismissive stand that implies that such a friend was never any good is too much of an about face.
Re: Buhari, Obasanjo, Jonathan Are Colonial Masters, Says Bakare by Trendirabingi: 3:01pm On Jul 25, 2017
Jethrolite:
You ought to know Pastor Bakare gambled on the personality of Buhari before he became president. Now that the man is president, he has shown his true self. What do you expect Bakare to do other than make a U turn.
I know Pastor Bakare on a personal level and sometimes I wonder why he cares so much for a country and people that criticise him. This is just patriotism bridled with the hope that Nigeria can become great in his life time.
some myopic n foolish people do not understand this. Am not yoruba. M not a tribal bigot as so many here, but i understand this.. Bakare is just one man who is fed up with all d bullshit goin on and wld lash out on all ediots in government who have caused it.. Most learned igbos wld do thesame., many who are not happy with the contraption do now... .Obasanjo is one person he cld be willing to spit on his face.. Am igbo and i understand dis...people have d right to be genuine, no matter d tribe and its only ediots dat would add a negative colouration to it without deciphering.. Everyone has a ryt to say yes today for a purpose n say no tommorrow for anything else they are not comfortable with.. Just to stay in d part of truth and reality....they are key spear headers of this country's destruct and obj, Jonathan, abacha, babagida, gowon, shagari,
N a whole lot were a part of it and somany from the past, ediots who operated in their caucus will still comeout and tell u they wld make it better, under a sytem they have designed, .just to remain in d loot.. Many of them are still hovering in government, outside government, and in the assembly, promising barbadash.. If nigerians wld want to continue with this animals or system they have always seen b4 is now up to them..buhari is not the problem, it is d system that habours rouges and theives peddled on the wheels of a criminal constitution they have created, maintained and haboured, while they laff on a merry go round with their agbada and dungaries...nigerians are tolerating 2 much... Those jackals and hyenas...

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Obasanjo, Jonathan Are Colonial Masters, Says Bakare by otokx(m): 3:07pm On Jul 25, 2017
Did you guys actually listen to the message?
Re: Buhari, Obasanjo, Jonathan Are Colonial Masters, Says Bakare by three: 3:07pm On Jul 25, 2017
obailala:

If the man was predicted based on previous track record to be a monumental failure and you still vote him and then turn around to 'criticise' him for the very same things he was predicted to do, that is nothing short of mercurial stupidity.
Re: Buhari, Obasanjo, Jonathan Are Colonial Masters, Says Bakare by Ratello: 3:19pm On Jul 25, 2017
nwakibie3:
Good morning Pastor Bakare
You took the words exactly out of my mouth grin cheesy I don't pity Pastor Tunde Bakare at all.
Re: Buhari, Obasanjo, Jonathan Are Colonial Masters, Says Bakare by AAinEqGuinea: 3:20pm On Jul 25, 2017
This man gets how it works.

Buhari is just the latest black foreman tasked to protect their colony.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari, Obasanjo, Jonathan Are Colonial Masters, Says Bakare by obailala(m): 3:25pm On Jul 25, 2017
In4matic:

you can criticise or better yet advise for correction. but to take a dismissive stand that implies that such a friend was never any good is too much of an about face.
There's only so much advice you can give a friend who you think is going astray; you cant keep advising and you advice falls on deaf ears, you will definitely give up some day. Bakare fought for GEJ to be made president at a certain time. After GEJ eventually became president and began messing up, the same Bakare returned with advice which of course fell on deaf ears (it got really bad when the same GEJ tried to bribe Bakare with $50,000 T-fare after one of the latter's visits to Abuja to give advice). Like I said, there's only so much patience you can have with a stubborn friend. Exactly the same scenario has played out with Buhari. There's absolutely nothing wrong or dishonourable about Bakare's current stance on both GEJ and PMB.
Re: Buhari, Obasanjo, Jonathan Are Colonial Masters, Says Bakare by obailala(m): 3:30pm On Jul 25, 2017
three:

If the man was predicted based on previous track record to be a monumental failure and you still vote him and then turn around to 'criticise' him for the very same things he was predicted to do, that is nothing short of mercurial stupidity.
The only reason a person like Buhari could have been voted into power in 2015 is cos of the monumental level of cluelessness, ineptitude and lootocracy exhibited by the administration he replaced. 2015 was a choice between shit and vomit, and Nigerians chose to manage the vomit.

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Obasanjo, Jonathan Are Colonial Masters, Says Bakare by Jesusloveyou: 3:33pm On Jul 25, 2017
dokiOloye:
This yeye pastor can't help but exhibit d afonjaism in him.
After hoodwinking d gullible to vote for d illiterate herdsman, u are now talking wt 2 corners of ya mouth.
Remove Jonathan's name from that list,this yeye pastor.
if not for the failure of your ineffectual buffoon,this pastor not suppose to include buhari
Re: Buhari, Obasanjo, Jonathan Are Colonial Masters, Says Bakare by MDGsVISIBLE: 3:35pm On Jul 25, 2017
God bless You Pastor Tunde Bakare. You will always remain a solution pathway for this great nation.
A man with a vision and passion for Nigeria.
A sure presidential candidate + Prof Pat Utomi, Nigeria will be great again.
Meanwhile, RESTRUCTURE!
Re: Buhari, Obasanjo, Jonathan Are Colonial Masters, Says Bakare by Jesusloveyou: 3:44pm On Jul 25, 2017
dokiOloye:
Anybody that has an average IQ and is not blinded by tribalism or religious bigotry should've known Buhari was a disaster in waiting.
for trying to change your mentality, if not for his health challenge, you would have be a change man by now,
That is the change we were campaigning about.
This country will be great only if we change our mentality
Re: Buhari, Obasanjo, Jonathan Are Colonial Masters, Says Bakare by PatriotTemidayo: 4:09pm On Jul 25, 2017
Pastor BARK-are is BARKING speaking again. angry

These same sing-song men of God, that are more loyal to the THRONE than to the TRUTH are here to convince us that they love the people, Ko Joor.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How NNPC Act, BPP Contract Clause Frustrated Kachikwu’s Bid To Micro-manage Baru / Oyetola Condemns Physical Examination Of Cargoes By Customs / Egbesu Militants Give Muslims In Niger-Delta 7-Days To Leave

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.