Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,360 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:30 PM

Buhari, Obasanjo, Jonathan Are Colonial Masters, Says Bakare - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari, Obasanjo, Jonathan Are Colonial Masters, Says Bakare (26436 Views)

2019: Obasanjo, Jonathan, Governors Storm Yola For Atiku / 'My Transition Hours': Jonathan Invites Buhari, Obasanjo, Atiku To Launch / Obasanjo, Jonathan And Dickson Worship Together In Church In Otueke (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari, Obasanjo, Jonathan Are Colonial Masters, Says Bakare by dokiOloye(m): 4:17pm On Jul 25, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
for trying to change your mentality, if not for his health challenge, you would have be a change man by now,
That is the change we were campaigning about.
This country will be great only if we change our mentality
Zombie oo,zombie
Re: Buhari, Obasanjo, Jonathan Are Colonial Masters, Says Bakare by yhemster(m): 4:25pm On Jul 25, 2017
Dear Pastor Bakare, some of us saw this coming 2-3 years ago. There's absolutely nothing strange about Buhari's government, the country was in exact situation during his military regime. We shouted and cried not to entrust Buhari with the governance of this great nation, y'all friends and cohorts of the Presidential candidate then called us unbelievers and unpatriotics.
Sir, this content of ur sermon is coming too late and I think you're trying to savage ur image/reputation, also distanting urself from the current visionless government b4 we the oppressed understand we need to isolate and stone y'all.

****historians/bible scholars, what happened to prophets/ men of God who made wrong predictions and prophesy?
Re: Buhari, Obasanjo, Jonathan Are Colonial Masters, Says Bakare by walexsho(m): 4:35pm On Jul 25, 2017
Onojanson:
They Can't Say Anything Without Bringing GEJ Into It. He Should Apologise To Nigerians For Asking Them To Vote PMB.
The bottom line is that Obasanjo failed, Jonathan failed, Buhari is failing.
PDP is a failure
APC is failing
The National Assembly is a gathering of looters.
When are we going to Unite against all this Policheaters and legislooters.
Forget about Biafra and change the tune to a fight for better Nigeria and see how people will join the course and give a maximum support.
But fighting for Biafra is like pouring water behind a calabash .
There is no outstanding thing Obasanjo did in southwest while he was the President,. Ota was a zoo but kudos to Amosun uncompleted projects in Ota.
Can you also say what the South south benefited when Jonathan was there.
Likewise the North.
I don't bloody care if a Ghanaian becomes the Nigerian President as long as he is doing the needfull. Our past and present leaders are waste of sperm.
I weep for this our generation.

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Obasanjo, Jonathan Are Colonial Masters, Says Bakare by mangood74: 4:41pm On Jul 25, 2017
IDIOTS EVERYWHERE
Re: Buhari, Obasanjo, Jonathan Are Colonial Masters, Says Bakare by Mamap03(f): 5:04pm On Jul 25, 2017
Lol oloye meta got me cracking abeg laff wan kill me.
Re: Buhari, Obasanjo, Jonathan Are Colonial Masters, Says Bakare by AlwaysUltraPad: 5:09pm On Jul 25, 2017
In4matic:
My problem with the pastor is his continual style of criticism to suit his message.
The same jonathan and buhari you supported while it was convenient are the same people you turn around to lambast when it suits your message.
he talks a lot and that's not good.
Re: Buhari, Obasanjo, Jonathan Are Colonial Masters, Says Bakare by dougivilla(m): 5:09pm On Jul 25, 2017
I thought Pastor's criticism used to be directed at the person at the helm of affairs?

Why the attempt to lump all past presidents together now that it is Buhari's turn? Pastor, come out clean and face Buhari if he is the latest target.

This one you are hiding your hand and "boxing" gloves inside your boxer and throwing stray punches is not your style.

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Obasanjo, Jonathan Are Colonial Masters, Says Bakare by dougivilla(m): 5:15pm On Jul 25, 2017
SITS:
A sane mind is one who knows when to rebuke his friend for a wrong action and when to commend an enemy for a right action. This quality is what Tunde Bakare has demonstrated. That's how nations attain greatness irrespective of perceived individual differences!
Abeg when has he commended anyone? ..... Friend or foe!

..Apart from Buhari ofcourse!
Re: Buhari, Obasanjo, Jonathan Are Colonial Masters, Says Bakare by dragon2(m): 5:22pm On Jul 25, 2017
Everybody is wailing now
Re: Buhari, Obasanjo, Jonathan Are Colonial Masters, Says Bakare by Aragon: 5:32pm On Jul 25, 2017
In4matic:
My problem with the pastor is his continual style of criticism to suit his message.
The same jonathan and buhari you supported while it was convenient are the same people you turn around to lambast when it suits your message.

Not True! He fought the Cabal to follow the constitution and install JONATHAN and when his government was not doing as expected he criticised it. He supported BUHARI and also has the right to Criticise him if he is falling short. His allegiance should always be to Nigeria and not anyone period
Re: Buhari, Obasanjo, Jonathan Are Colonial Masters, Says Bakare by miqos02(m): 5:50pm On Jul 25, 2017
Jethrolite:
You ought to know Pastor Bakare gambled on the personality of Buhari before he became president. Now that the man is president, he has shown his true self. What do you expect Bakare to do other than make a U turn.
I know Pastor Bakare on a personal level and sometimes I wonder why he cares so much for a country and people that criticise him. This is just patriotism bridled with the hope that Nigeria can become great in his life time.
he doesn't research and think deeply before he makes supportive comments about politicians. he made the same mistake with Gbenga daniel, yar adua and now Buhari. People who claim to be clean can't play Nigerian politics,you will be disgraced
Re: Buhari, Obasanjo, Jonathan Are Colonial Masters, Says Bakare by BetaThings: 6:01pm On Jul 25, 2017
magoo10:
Rubbish ,is this the best this pastor can do?
How about your Save Nigeria group,the one you and your political pay masters used to protest against Jonathan's govt.

Be fair to people so that God can be fair to you!
I am a Muslim and disagree with a lot of things he does
But to be sincere his Save Nigeria Group was used to mobilise people to get the NASS to declare Jonathan Acting President

If this is the way we compliment those who supported our candidate, we would not find people net time we need support

Look at these
https://www.nairaland.com/382310/save-nigeria-group-protest-london
http://www.nigerianmuse.com/20100113040326zg/nigeria-watch/thousands-join-soyinka-falana-bakare-galadima-asemota-others-in-march-on-abuja/
Re: Buhari, Obasanjo, Jonathan Are Colonial Masters, Says Bakare by Omeokachie: 7:31pm On Jul 25, 2017
Buhari got independence and like Nigeria ruined everything that was handed over to him!
Re: Buhari, Obasanjo, Jonathan Are Colonial Masters, Says Bakare by Samtob90(m): 8:21pm On Jul 25, 2017
dokiOloye:
This yeye pastor can't help but exhibit d afonjaism in him.
After hoodwinking d gullible to vote for d illiterate herdsman, u are now talking wt 2 corners of ya mouth.
Remove Jonathan's name from that list,this yeye pastor.

You keep on creating enemies day by day to this your useless tribe, north gave you quit notice, you are crying begging all over, leave you refused, stay you are a burden.
May be your tribe is a cursed tribe to Nigeria
Re: Buhari, Obasanjo, Jonathan Are Colonial Masters, Says Bakare by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jul 25, 2017
I know him,he's from the tribe of the fallen angel and he speaks from both sides of his mouth.Typical Afonja!
Re: Buhari, Obasanjo, Jonathan Are Colonial Masters, Says Bakare by ettahemmani10: 11:54pm On Jul 25, 2017
Firefire:
Shame on all those who brought this pain upon Nigerians.

Fashola, the minister of darkness, how far? "My dearest brother oloyemeta ; housing, works and power, is doing his best, but my generator is still supplying my electricity. Works, we can’t see, housing, we can’t see. Is it their fault? They say there’s no money to do it but they are earning salary".
#NIGERIAYOUTHSARISEFORTRUEDEMOCRACY-WORLDWIDE.(NYAFTD) Our leaders must account for all they have done one day.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Slumps, Dies At ICPC Event In Abuja / Kanu’s Disappearance, Resurfacing Prearranged By DSS – Uwazuruike / Onnoghen’s Trial, Proof Of Deeper Rot In Judiciary – SANs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.