Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,130 members, 7,845,747 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

The Oyo State Health Insurance Scheme Is Up And Buzzling - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Oyo State Health Insurance Scheme Is Up And Buzzling (567 Views)

Senate Wants Mandatory Health Insurance For All Nigerians / Why We Set Up National Health Insurance Scheme – Obasanjo / Mass Transit Scheme Is Doomed To Fail In Kwara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Oyo State Health Insurance Scheme Is Up And Buzzling by Akanbi22(m): 12:56pm On Jul 25, 2017
Dear Pacesetter, do you know that with just N200, you can go to the nearest accredited hospitals within #Oyo state or the State Ministry of Health, to register for the Oyo State Health Insurance Scheme?

This novel scheme is the first of its kind by any state government, covers almost all the ailments and is free of charge to pregnant women and children between the ages of 1-5 years.
Have you registered? No? Oya, go now!

#AsiwajuNiWa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Oyo State Health Insurance Scheme Is Up And Buzzling by room089: 1:30pm On Jul 25, 2017
Hope Isaac Fayose is taking note?
Re: The Oyo State Health Insurance Scheme Is Up And Buzzling by dadebayo1(m): 11:44am On Jul 29, 2017
Akanbi22:

Dear Pacesetter, do you know that with just N200, you can go to the nearest accredited hospitals within #Oyo state or the State Ministry of Health, to register for the Oyo State Health Insurance Scheme?

This novel scheme is the first of its kind by any state government, covers almost all the ailments and is free of charge to pregnant women and children between the ages of 1-5 years.

#AsiwajuNiWa

I was told it is #650 a month.. Please sir what is the exact amount? And i feel the state government should make it compulsory for workers and it would be nice if they deduct from source..

1 Like

Re: The Oyo State Health Insurance Scheme Is Up And Buzzling by jjjjj2017: 11:53am On Jul 29, 2017
dadebayo1:

I was told it is #650 a month.. Please sir what is the exact amount? And i feel the state government should make it compulsory for workers and it would be nice if they deduct from source..
Don't mind that op, its 650naira & you are not guaranteed of getting adequate care but minor issue like mild headache will be attended to using medicine like paracetamol.
Give it a trial & get back to me
Re: The Oyo State Health Insurance Scheme Is Up And Buzzling by jjjjj2017: 11:54am On Jul 29, 2017
Akanbi22:

[s]Dear Pacesetter, do you know that with just N200, you can go to the nearest accredited hospitals within #Oyo state or the State Ministry of Health, to register for the Oyo State Health Insurance Scheme?

#AsiwajuNiWa[/s]

LIE MUHAMMED!!!
Re: The Oyo State Health Insurance Scheme Is Up And Buzzling by dadebayo1(m): 4:02pm On Jul 29, 2017
jjjjj2017:

Don't mind that op, its 650naira & you are not guaranteed of getting adequate care but minor issue like mild headache will be attended to using medicine like paracetamol.
Give it a trial & get back to me

Will give it a try though i dont pray to fall sick... grin Saw the billboard around uch yesterday.. I pray it works just like NHIS cause state workers are not covered under NHIS..
Re: The Oyo State Health Insurance Scheme Is Up And Buzzling by jjjjj2017: 6:30pm On Jul 29, 2017
dadebayo1:

Will give it a try though i dont pray to fall sick... grin Saw the billboard around uch yesterday.. I pray it works just like NHIS cause state workers are not covered under NHIS..
grin grin grin nobody prays to fall sick. I have never in my life experience staying just one day on hospital bed & I don't wish to have such experience in my life.
Re: The Oyo State Health Insurance Scheme Is Up And Buzzling by dadebayo1(m): 10:37pm On Jul 29, 2017
jjjjj2017:

grin grin grin nobody prays to fall sick. I have never in my life experience staying just one day on hospital bed & I don't wish to have such experience in my life.

Amen...

(1) (Reply)

Untold Story Of How MKO Chieftancy Title Was Nearly Forestall / Governor Wike Receives Acting President Yemi Osinbajo In Port Harcourt / Is It All About GEJ....??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.