Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,712 members, 7,816,924 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:18 PM

Which Is Juicier,nigerian Minister Of Petroleum Portfolio Or State Governor? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Which Is Juicier,nigerian Minister Of Petroleum Portfolio Or State Governor? (578 Views)

Army Bans Sale Of Petroleum Products In Jerry Cans / EXCLUSIVE: Four Years After, Ex-nigerian Minister Set To Return Home From Exile / "Tompolo Has Defeated Us" - Nigerian Minister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Is Juicier,nigerian Minister Of Petroleum Portfolio Or State Governor? by georgeceekay: 2:22pm On Jul 25, 2017
Just recently, what began as exchange of pleasantries, some how graduated into into disagreements of opinions amongst colleagues i ran into in the early hours of today.
To say that no minister in Nigeria enjoys more benefits than any of the Nigerian state governors seemed not to be well received by another, who tried to prove otherwise using the minister of petroleum for instance, which prompted serious argument that ended finally undecided. I therefore, wish to throw it open to my fellow nairalanders to reason which either sides and maybe, we all might be better enlightened....
Re: Which Is Juicier,nigerian Minister Of Petroleum Portfolio Or State Governor? by makky555(f): 1:25am On Dec 22, 2017
Chivita active is very juicy... You should try it grin smiley

1 Like

Re: Which Is Juicier,nigerian Minister Of Petroleum Portfolio Or State Governor? by Sunshyne200(m): 5:17am On Dec 22, 2017
You can't compare Buharis juiciness to Yahaya Bello.

I hope with this example I am able to convince you not Confuse you.
Re: Which Is Juicier,nigerian Minister Of Petroleum Portfolio Or State Governor? by mat21: 5:22am On Dec 22, 2017
Sunshyne200:
You can't compare Buharis juiciness to Yahaya Bello.

I hope with this example I am able to convince you not Confuse you.

Re: Which Is Juicier,nigerian Minister Of Petroleum Portfolio Or State Governor? by DaniDani(m): 6:01am On Dec 22, 2017
Using Diezani Alison Maduekwe and James Ibori as a classical example, I am still. confused.
Re: Which Is Juicier,nigerian Minister Of Petroleum Portfolio Or State Governor? by edo3(m): 6:05am On Dec 22, 2017
Re: Which Is Juicier,nigerian Minister Of Petroleum Portfolio Or State Governor? by Nobody: 7:16am On Dec 22, 2017
What we Nigerians argue about! If your juicy refers to how much money is available to steal, then governor.
Re: Which Is Juicier,nigerian Minister Of Petroleum Portfolio Or State Governor? by aolawale025: 7:21am On Dec 22, 2017
The minister. The only person to carry along is the prez. For the governor, he has the assembly members breathing down his neck
Re: Which Is Juicier,nigerian Minister Of Petroleum Portfolio Or State Governor? by jumobi1(m): 7:25am On Dec 22, 2017
By juicer if you mean “access to more money to steal” then it’s Petroleum Minister. They have more access to $$ than the governor of an average state.

(1) (Reply)

Say No To Old Cargos Movement!Vote For Candidates Below 45 In 2019 Election / Naija Newspapers: Today's The Daily Sun Newspaper Headlines [8 August, 2017]. / FG Bought Mansions For Kanu Abroad, MASOB Alleges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.