Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,294 members, 7,818,992 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:40 AM

Alarming Increase In Number Of Churches. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Alarming Increase In Number Of Churches. (312 Views)

List Of Churches Not Ready For Reopening In Lagos, Ogun / Lagos Government Suspends Re-Opening Of Churches And Mosques / Pastor Oyemade Disagrees With Oyedepo, Oyakhilome On The Closure Of Churches (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Alarming Increase In Number Of Churches. by tasteofcash: 3:58pm On Jul 25, 2017
I've been thinking and it's quite time I think out loud. I have this believe that none of these new generation churches are there to win souls for God; it's pure business. That is why you don't hear them preach repentance and suffering.

It's very annoying the only things they talk about is success, promotion, miracle which from analysis are what an average Nigerian wanna hear.

I'm not being rude but I really think apart from Catholic church and Anglican whose roots are known, other churches are supposed to be wiped out. They do more harm than good.

#MY OPINION THOUGH
Re: Alarming Increase In Number Of Churches. by Agimor(m): 4:04pm On Jul 25, 2017
Those opening Churches these days are doing it with the intent to make profit. There's one in my corner here that comprises of the Dad the Son and his Daughter. That's are most sole proprietorship starts.
Re: Alarming Increase In Number Of Churches. by yeanka007: 4:07pm On Jul 25, 2017
When a business is moving, what do you expect?

When the demand (Gullible people) is there, the suppliers (99% Pastors) will provide the goods (Lies).

undecided

I only pity the victims of this religion fraud.

(1) (Reply)

Teachings Of Nagualism: 9. The Last Battle On Earth. / About The Ghana Church Where You Pay For Miracle / Repent Today! The Kingdom Of God Is At Hand! Jesus Christ Is Lord Of All!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.