Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,552 members, 7,865,285 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 03:05 PM

Youth Empowerment E-seminar For Serious Minds Only! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Youth Empowerment E-seminar For Serious Minds Only! (344 Views)

I Have Two Big Opportunities For You (only Serious Minds) / Sharp Online Business For Serious Minds / PAN, NSE Plan $700m Youth Empowerment Scheme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Youth Empowerment E-seminar For Serious Minds Only! by GoodGod2017: 4:11pm On Jul 25, 2017
Dear all,
In view of the current economic realities in the country you'd agree with me that having multiple streams of income is the right way to go. And to achieve that, one must at least acquire certain set of skills necessary to earn the desired income. You'd also agree with me that one of the main money spinners in today's world in almost every part of the world is beauty/cosmetic products. *Looking good* they say is good business and *hot cakes* for those who are seasoned in the field. This is one area of business almost anyone can learn within a very short time and begin to make good money all within weeks if you're not lazy. Today we're starting an online class where *we'd be teaching participants how to make organic beauty products such as soaps, cleansers, herbal lightening formulas, facial treatments and other natural skin remedies.* It's no rocket science, You'll be taught what and what to buy and step by step guide on how to prepare them for cheap. It's a 3 days comprehensive tutorial with videos. Many beauty schools who rip people off teaching these things will be angry at this exposé but like I said earlier the aim is to empower Nigerians especially the younger generation to become productive. Training starts tomorrow, Wednesday July 26th, 2017. Training fee is only #500 which is payable to the account of via recharge card. To us it's not about the money it's more about creating value, we see this as contributing our quota to nation building.
If you're interested click the link to join our whatsapp group ...
https:///1zUsRZIlGIiHiMjtACCOnx or drop your whatsapp number to be added to lecture group.
Very limited space available, It's a first come, first serve opportunity!!!!

Thank you all!

(1) (Reply)

Please Nairalander I Need Fincial Assistance / Make Up To 1.5million Naira Yearly Investing In Agriculture / The Only Funnel That Pays

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.