Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,072 members, 7,821,678 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:47 PM

Policemen Abort Rally To Remember Murder Of Shiites By Soldiers In Zaria(Pics) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Policemen Abort Rally To Remember Murder Of Shiites By Soldiers In Zaria(Pics) (15924 Views)

Fani-kayode Reacts To Planned Proscription Of Shiites By President Buhari / Video Of Shiites Fighting With Police, Destroy Police Vehicle (WATCH) / Osun APC Sweeps Venue Of PDP Rally To 'Cleanse' It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Policemen Abort Rally To Remember Murder Of Shiites By Soldiers In Zaria(Pics) by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jul 25, 2017
SycophanticGoat:

The person you quoted is right.. madridguy acted like sunni terrorist..
why do also mean by sunni? don't say what u don't know,insult him if you want to insult him,don't bring sunni or islam to it.
Re: Policemen Abort Rally To Remember Murder Of Shiites By Soldiers In Zaria(Pics) by learnedman(m): 8:39pm On Jul 25, 2017
Buhari has blood on his hands.he is haunted by the blood of hundreds of unarmed shittes that he ordered buratai his chief of army genocide to murder in cold blood. Anybody praying for Buhari to get well is just playing to the gallery

1 Like

Re: Policemen Abort Rally To Remember Murder Of Shiites By Soldiers In Zaria(Pics) by smsventures: 9:02pm On Jul 25, 2017
That cant try this with IPOB again

Foolish Arewa youth come and see this fools

The government will soon wipe all of u out : the zoo government I mean grin

Sarrki , ipobexposed won't like this cheesy cheesy

#Gladiator

1 Like

Re: Policemen Abort Rally To Remember Murder Of Shiites By Soldiers In Zaria(Pics) by Smooyis(m): 9:07pm On Jul 25, 2017
Why is the federal government of apc behaving this way. They should let these shittes Muslims be. After all there is freedom of expression and association in our constitution. Nigeria should not be personalized.

2 Likes

Re: Policemen Abort Rally To Remember Murder Of Shiites By Soldiers In Zaria(Pics) by SamoskiSammy: 9:31pm On Jul 25, 2017
Yes. Dis is 100% true. I was there LIVE

1 Like

Re: Policemen Abort Rally To Remember Murder Of Shiites By Soldiers In Zaria(Pics) by learnedman(m): 9:54pm On Jul 25, 2017
learnedman:
Buhari has blood on his hands.he is haunted by the blood of hundreds of unarmed shittes that he ordered buratai his chief of army genocide to murder in cold blood. Anybody praying for Buhari to get well is just playing to the gallery

Re: Policemen Abort Rally To Remember Murder Of Shiites By Soldiers In Zaria(Pics) by defemidefemi(m): 9:54pm On Jul 25, 2017
5DMindset:
Freedom of Expression is no more guaranteed in Nigeria ?

Why is the Govt afraid of the unity of the people ?

Once a people tries to gather and speak against Govt's brutality in the past, the govt becomes afraid and send their slave soldiers to intimidate the people.

There should be no more elections in this country until we run psychiatric test on our leaders. I personally think an average politician has mental health issues.
which expression are you talking about? so the boko haram too should continue with their freedom of religion that gives room to killing of ppl? This was how Boko Haram started and now we can see their good effect in the society
Re: Policemen Abort Rally To Remember Murder Of Shiites By Soldiers In Zaria(Pics) by learnedman(m): 9:55pm On Jul 25, 2017
[quote author=learnedman post=58830956][/quote]
Re: Policemen Abort Rally To Remember Murder Of Shiites By Soldiers In Zaria(Pics) by lagosrd: 9:56pm On Jul 25, 2017
madridguy:
I stand with the Nigeria Armed Forces.
As what?
An oppressor, tyrant or what? So your fellow human beings are being greeted Luke this in their own land and you're happy. One day the table will turn.

1 Like

Re: Policemen Abort Rally To Remember Murder Of Shiites By Soldiers In Zaria(Pics) by lagosrd: 9:58pm On Jul 25, 2017
defemidefemi:
which expression are you talking about? so the boko haram too should continue with their freedom of religion that gives room to killing of ppl? This was how Boko Haram started and now we can see their good effect in the society

These people are more peaceful than what you profess.
Re: Policemen Abort Rally To Remember Murder Of Shiites By Soldiers In Zaria(Pics) by redsun(m): 10:00pm On Jul 25, 2017
Good,those muderfucking are just pure subcreatures, they slaughter each in the name of religion they all claimed to profess and defend.
Re: Policemen Abort Rally To Remember Murder Of Shiites By Soldiers In Zaria(Pics) by bejeria101(m): 10:02pm On Jul 25, 2017
Judgement fall on dis goverment,the blood shed and spillt would haunt them to their graves.
Re: Policemen Abort Rally To Remember Murder Of Shiites By Soldiers In Zaria(Pics) by topzeezo: 10:09pm On Jul 25, 2017
I stand with IMN. Some Nigerians should wake up from being ignorance because if the arm forces continue on this act it may be the sources division of this country.

1 Like

Re: Policemen Abort Rally To Remember Murder Of Shiites By Soldiers In Zaria(Pics) by defemidefemi(m): 10:19pm On Jul 25, 2017
lagosrd:

These people are more peaceful than what you profess.
since you're always in every of their meetings by the privilege of you being their member,and you're the one who drafted their ideology for them, i totally believe you Sir. you're too knowledgeable to tell lies.
Re: Policemen Abort Rally To Remember Murder Of Shiites By Soldiers In Zaria(Pics) by topzeezo: 10:23pm On Jul 25, 2017

Re: Policemen Abort Rally To Remember Murder Of Shiites By Soldiers In Zaria(Pics) by BetaThings: 3:31am On Jul 26, 2017
dokiOloye:
Sunni terrorist spotted.

Shia Muslims brought suicide bombing to the islamic world!!!
Incontestable fact

Shia Iranian revolution = 1979
First suicide bombing = 1983
Re: Policemen Abort Rally To Remember Murder Of Shiites By Soldiers In Zaria(Pics) by BetaThings: 3:33am On Jul 26, 2017
BroZuma:
Small world...

You are liar
Your shirk filled religion is about taqfir

You made takfir of ALL THE COMPANIONS of the Prophet (SAW) apart from just 7 (or 3) of them
You now pretend to hate taqfir when it is the core of your religion
Re: Policemen Abort Rally To Remember Murder Of Shiites By Soldiers In Zaria(Pics) by BetaThings: 3:37am On Jul 26, 2017
vincent10:
What happened to freedom of expression and association. They all fled from the country when GEJ left office.

Later one lai will come and say that even even their leader Zaky is afraid to leave with his faithful.

God will punish evil people just like them-APC. Amen!

Jonathan's government fought with Shias and killed them too
Or have you forgotten
Shias will not flee because they are sponsored by Iran and told to stand their ground
Re: Policemen Abort Rally To Remember Murder Of Shiites By Soldiers In Zaria(Pics) by BetaThings: 3:40am On Jul 26, 2017
freshest4live:
I think the Shiites should just join Biafra.
If it were a Christian group the world would have known about this, but now no one to stand up for the Shiites just because lran is not a world power.
Mazi Nnamdi Kanu please do something about this, save the Shiites from the zoo.

Why did Kasnu and you not talk in 2014 when Jonathan's government clashed with them

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/165579-update-sheikh-zakzakys-son-10-others-killed-in-nigerian-troops-shiite-muslims-clash.html
Re: Policemen Abort Rally To Remember Murder Of Shiites By Soldiers In Zaria(Pics) by BetaThings: 3:42am On Jul 26, 2017
maysimsimple:
Let them be? What's Nigeria business with with Palestinian Muslim. Why are they protesting for what happened in d middle east in naija? I born a Muslim but now a Christian. Sometimes I wonder is religion doing us any good??

Problem with Christians is that they comment on things they don't understand
The fact that you were born a Muslim does not amount to anything if you don't understand the issues
Re: Policemen Abort Rally To Remember Murder Of Shiites By Soldiers In Zaria(Pics) by BetaThings: 3:46am On Jul 26, 2017
learnedman:

Just like Jonathan who clashed with them too
http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/165579-update-sheikh-zakzakys-son-10-others-killed-in-nigerian-troops-shiite-muslims-clash.html

And same with the Shias who had been terrorising Zaria people including the former governor Yero who was nolt allowed to get to his destination in his official convoy by Shias
They forced him to trek to his destination
Can anyone do that in Iran
Re: Policemen Abort Rally To Remember Murder Of Shiites By Soldiers In Zaria(Pics) by Nobody: 5:09am On Jul 26, 2017
BetaThings:

You are liar
Your shirk filled religion is about taqfir

You made takfir of ALL THE COMPANIONS of the Prophet (SAW) apart from just 7 (or 3) of them
You now pretend to hate taqfir when it is the core of your religion

Go in peace my good sire...
Re: Policemen Abort Rally To Remember Murder Of Shiites By Soldiers In Zaria(Pics) by maysimsimple(m): 11:12am On Jul 26, 2017
Being a xtian now doesn't dissuade me from not understanding Islam. My mum, dad n siblings are still are. So, I still associate with my root. I asked what is Northern naija muslim problem with al-qosa mosque in Jerusalem? I was watching al- Jazeera some few days ago about d happenings in d mosque, are u a Yoruba Muslim?

ote author=BetaThings post=58835176]

Problem with Christians is that they comment on things they don't understand
The fact that you were born a Muslim does not amount to anything if you don't understand the issues[/quote]
Re: Policemen Abort Rally To Remember Murder Of Shiites By Soldiers In Zaria(Pics) by BetaThings: 6:07am On Jul 27, 2017
maysimsimple:
Being a xtian now doesn't dissuade me from not understanding Islam. My mum, dad n siblings are still are. So, I still associate with my root. I asked what is Northern naija muslim problem with al-qosa mosque in Jerusalem? I was watching al- Jazeera some few days ago about d happenings in d mosque,
You were a muslim and don't know the importance of Al Aqsa mosque?
You did not understand Islam before you left it.
the three holiest mosques in Islam are the one in Makkah, the one in Madinah and the one in Jerusalem, in that order
A muslim sees any mosque as a place of worship of Allah, no matter where it is located

Muslims have no issues with CAN telling stories of oppression of Christians in order countries. They are their brethren
Infact Christians preach in Nigeria by lamenting that Turkey is a Muslim country
I am sure you have never asked Nigerian Christians what their business is with Turkey

Nigerian Christians print prayer book to curse Hamas and pray for Israel - what is their business?
They supported the war in Iraq - what was their business?

So why do you have issues with Muslims feeling the same

In America, when some Muslims were being oppressed, the Catholic Church came to their aid
Note - if you allow any religion to be subjugated, it might be your turn tomorrow
maysimsimple:
are u a Yoruba Muslim?

Does this matter really
In Islam, your tribe does not matter. That is why we don't comment on tribal threads

Anyway, Fani Kayode (a Yoruba man) is always talking about the issue of Christian in Southern Kaduna?
I hope you know there has never been any clash between Muslims and Christians in the SW
Yet Fani Kayode's people (ife) have fought the Modakeke people many times and he see nothing wrong with that
But a Muslim must not say anything negative and he calls them murderers

You will notice that when Muslims were in overwhelming majority in the SW, there was no tension
But Christians have been increasing through conversion, and they are now working hard to oppress Muslims (No Hijab, no IRK in public schools but you can learn French - my personal experience etc)
And I know you were not killed when you converted to Christianity contrary to what some Christians say
Re: Policemen Abort Rally To Remember Murder Of Shiites By Soldiers In Zaria(Pics) by badman007(m): 2:53pm On Jul 24, 2019
madridguy:
What is Sunni?

Liars and terrorists

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ebubeagu Arrests, Hands Over 11 Suspected Criminals To Police / Government Returns Oil Wells To Cross River / Alamieyeseigha, Others To Get State Pardon Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.