Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,283 members, 7,811,837 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:55 PM

Litigious Terrorism: Kperogi Reacts To FUTO's Defence Of Pantami's Professorship - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Litigious Terrorism: Kperogi Reacts To FUTO's Defence Of Pantami's Professorship (15945 Views)

Kperogi Reacts To Rumors Of Ganduje As APC VP choice / ASUU Declares Pantami’s Professorship Illegal, To Sanction FUTO VC, Others / Farooq Kperogi Reacts To Buhari's 2005 Blunder In Ekiti Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Litigious Terrorism: Kperogi Reacts To FUTO's Defence Of Pantami's Professorship by Kwanza: 2:45pm On Feb 15, 2022
FUTO’s Comical Litigious Terrorist Threat Against ASUU

I’ve just read that the crooks at the Fraudsters’ University of Technology, Owerri (FUTO), led by their VC, Nnenna Oti, have sued ASUU for advising the university to rescind its fraudulent award of an unmerited, political fraudfessorship to Isa Ali Pantami who hasn’t even met the basic criteria that FUTO’s governing board has established for appointment or promotion to professorship, which is 12 years of post-PhD teaching and research experience.

American defamation lawyers call FUTO’s shameful legal antic “Strategic Lawsuit Against Public Participation” (SLAPP). I call it litigious terrorism.

As I wrote elsewhere in the past, litigious terrorism is the intentional intimidation, coercion, or instilling of fear in journalists and critics through frivolous lawsuits that are designed to shut down scrutiny of plaintiffs’ questionable lives.

What FUTO did by appointment Pantami a “professor” is clearly a violation of its own laws. It’s also a violation of federal laws, which forbid dual employment by a person within the same federal government.

It is the fraudsters at FUTO who should be sued. But, Nigeria being what it is, it the fraudsters that are suing conscientious people who are calling attention to their fraud. Good gracious!

FUTO’s VC also asked barely literate lawyers to send me a cease-and-desist letter that was so riddled with unspeakably embarrassing grammatical errors and infantile legal reasoning that I thought it was a prank by a comedian. It actually made me laugh.

I realized it wasn’t a prank when I was mailed a copy of the letter at my place of work. But the idiots haven’t gone ahead to sue months after I refused to take down the articles they complained about on my blog and social media pages.

The fraudsters at FUTO want to cower people into silence and muzzle public conversation about their daylight fraud. But we will not allow them.

Pantami’s promotion or appointment to professor at FUTO is shameless, in-your-face abuse of political power, and people of conscience will continue to call attention to it for as long as it exists.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10105798916382360&id=47904265

36 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Litigious Terrorism: Kperogi Reacts To FUTO's Defence Of Pantami's Professorship by Jostoman: 3:40pm On Feb 15, 2022
What is the difference between the VC and PANTAMI. Fraudulent people.

68 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Litigious Terrorism: Kperogi Reacts To FUTO's Defence Of Pantami's Professorship by Emdes: 3:42pm On Feb 15, 2022
Interesting theory

1 Like

Re: Litigious Terrorism: Kperogi Reacts To FUTO's Defence Of Pantami's Professorship by Ayomi90: 9:19pm On Feb 15, 2022
grin
Re: Litigious Terrorism: Kperogi Reacts To FUTO's Defence Of Pantami's Professorship by newdawnlive: 9:20pm On Feb 15, 2022
The effect of meth on the VC, that was why I stopped ague with Igbos.

21 Likes

Re: Litigious Terrorism: Kperogi Reacts To FUTO's Defence Of Pantami's Professorship by Sappakiller1: 9:20pm On Feb 15, 2022
This people sha

1 Like

Re: Litigious Terrorism: Kperogi Reacts To FUTO's Defence Of Pantami's Professorship by dann190: 9:20pm On Feb 15, 2022
Gbos gbas

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Litigious Terrorism: Kperogi Reacts To FUTO's Defence Of Pantami's Professorship by MufasaLion: 9:21pm On Feb 15, 2022
Farook Kperogi is among the reasons I like literature.

cool cool cool

35 Likes

Re: Litigious Terrorism: Kperogi Reacts To FUTO's Defence Of Pantami's Professorship by Kreme(m): 9:21pm On Feb 15, 2022
Pigs trying so hard to please Almanjiris....What a sight to behold....Ass licking of the highest order

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Litigious Terrorism: Kperogi Reacts To FUTO's Defence Of Pantami's Professorship by shankara7: 9:21pm On Feb 15, 2022
Kperogi is a frustrated attention seeker

2 Likes

Re: Litigious Terrorism: Kperogi Reacts To FUTO's Defence Of Pantami's Professorship by ProudBornoBoy(m): 9:22pm On Feb 15, 2022
At least someone is speaking against this daylight fraud.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Litigious Terrorism: Kperogi Reacts To FUTO's Defence Of Pantami's Professorship by Racoon(m): 9:22pm On Feb 15, 2022
Shame on FUTO. So disheartening that legalisation of a education is haram terrorism academic fraud is being masterminded in alaigbo.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Litigious Terrorism: Kperogi Reacts To FUTO's Defence Of Pantami's Professorship by NwaNimo1(m): 9:23pm On Feb 15, 2022

10 Likes

Re: Litigious Terrorism: Kperogi Reacts To FUTO's Defence Of Pantami's Professorship by Nobody: 9:23pm On Feb 15, 2022
That
Re: Litigious Terrorism: Kperogi Reacts To FUTO's Defence Of Pantami's Professorship by openmine(m): 9:26pm On Feb 15, 2022
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Litigious Terrorism: Kperogi Reacts To FUTO's Defence Of Pantami's Professorship by kingphilip(m): 9:26pm On Feb 15, 2022
Kwanza:
FUTO’s Comical Litigious Terrorist Threat Against ASUU

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10105798916382360&id=47904265
There is a saying that 'no be who first call police de win case' in this case if ASUU lawyers can convincingly beyond reasonable doubt prove their case, I'm sure FUTO and their representative will rescind the decision at the end.

7 Likes

Re: Litigious Terrorism: Kperogi Reacts To FUTO's Defence Of Pantami's Professorship by 2GEEZ5(m): 9:28pm On Feb 15, 2022
As it is, the standard has been abused.
And politicians now will rush to buy the professorial title even with "Light Bill"
���

12 Likes

Re: Litigious Terrorism: Kperogi Reacts To FUTO's Defence Of Pantami's Professorship by omolayomi06: 9:29pm On Feb 15, 2022
if them like make they give buhari wey dey rule us with fake ssce cert, prof, na dem sabi all I know is that come 2023 God will deliver us from APC in Jesus name amen.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Litigious Terrorism: Kperogi Reacts To FUTO's Defence Of Pantami's Professorship by Nobody: 9:30pm On Feb 15, 2022
Now note that no Igbo is defending this fraud to the disappointment of our traducers. They actually want us to but we will not.

7 Likes

Re: Litigious Terrorism: Kperogi Reacts To FUTO's Defence Of Pantami's Professorship by Akwamkpuruamu: 9:31pm On Feb 15, 2022
Wahala for who wan impress fulani man through supreme Court Governor

5 Likes

Re: Litigious Terrorism: Kperogi Reacts To FUTO's Defence Of Pantami's Professorship by musicwriter(m): 9:33pm On Feb 15, 2022
By now Pantami should have honourably resigned. But, no this is Nigeria.

8 Likes

Re: Litigious Terrorism: Kperogi Reacts To FUTO's Defence Of Pantami's Professorship by Drsnives(m): 9:35pm On Feb 15, 2022
Issorite
Re: Litigious Terrorism: Kperogi Reacts To FUTO's Defence Of Pantami's Professorship by BeardedmeatR(m): 9:36pm On Feb 15, 2022
newdawnlive:
The effect of meth on the VC, that was why I stopped ague with Igbos.
But tinubu is a drug addict and he is your messaih

9 Likes

Re: Litigious Terrorism: Kperogi Reacts To FUTO's Defence Of Pantami's Professorship by Nobody: 9:37pm On Feb 15, 2022
shankara7:
why are you in pain ? .. terrorist

6 Likes

Re: Litigious Terrorism: Kperogi Reacts To FUTO's Defence Of Pantami's Professorship by BeardedmeatR(m): 9:38pm On Feb 15, 2022
shankara7:
How please? Everyone wants a prosperous nation, but nobody knows anything about patriotism.

16 Likes

Re: Litigious Terrorism: Kperogi Reacts To FUTO's Defence Of Pantami's Professorship by Kylekent59: 9:40pm On Feb 15, 2022
Futo why?

3 Likes

Re: Litigious Terrorism: Kperogi Reacts To FUTO's Defence Of Pantami's Professorship by shortgun(m): 9:42pm On Feb 15, 2022
There's no case of any fraud here, the governing body of a university is autonomous and independent they can decide to confer on any body they like any academic title.
The only issue I see her is lost of credibility.
There are thousands of graduates today who never made the cut off marks for their departments nor made 5 credit passes in SSCE but were offered admission.

3 Likes

Re: Litigious Terrorism: Kperogi Reacts To FUTO's Defence Of Pantami's Professorship by Obagreatdatoye(m): 9:42pm On Feb 15, 2022
It's well....na highest bidder professorship

1 Like

Re: Litigious Terrorism: Kperogi Reacts To FUTO's Defence Of Pantami's Professorship by NoSentiment: 9:46pm On Feb 15, 2022
Useless Kperogi who only knows how to criticises. Idiotic man teaching in a low ranked US univ.
Re: Litigious Terrorism: Kperogi Reacts To FUTO's Defence Of Pantami's Professorship by olabrad: 9:47pm On Feb 15, 2022
Helinues, I expect you to defend Pantami and FUTO since it is your stock of trade to defend shame, dishonour and disgrace

10 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ebonyi: I am not fighting with my successor like some Ex-Governors - Umahi / Lamido Congratulates Buhari - Vanguard / Bukola Saraki’s Assets Form Not Verified By EFCC , Says Witness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.