Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,989 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:10 AM

Protests In Ozalla Enugu Over Herdsmen Attack (Photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Protests In Ozalla Enugu Over Herdsmen Attack (Photo) (18936 Views)

IPOB Members Protest In Enugu Over "Killing Of Their Members" (Photo, Video) / Benue Indigenes Protest In Enugu Over Herdsmen Killings Of Their People. / Eugene Anenih Slumps And Dies Of Heart Attack (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Protests In Ozalla Enugu Over Herdsmen Attack (Photo) by Trendirabingi: 9:10pm On Jul 25, 2017
Its pathetic how some local kids have taken tribal bigitory as part of their soul oxygen... They remain so eternally pained that at any moment they see any thread on igbos they begin to ejaculate from their anus... Igbos who do not even have an iota of their time and see them as bloated lunatics as they bask as spittle dripping mouth embeciles on their lunacy.. U just pity dia parents and blame dem at thesame time... I dnt wanna use d word afonja or olaniyi(a useless person- on igbo translate)... But its very pitiable n abysmal the kidish talks from the bucal poopit of dis children of bile from d west.. Just go and sleep little kids.. U wld be better tommorow... N the rising sun wld still be staring u at the face.. U have heaps of slavery issues u have not taken care of, both tribal and mental, n they are still all written in the tribal scares on ur faces... Seek help afonjas, n just be quiet for a start.. Ur madness do not always go well with noise... Afonjas are really cowards. Its very clear now... See noise, d misdirection from them on a thread with the word "Enugu", they begin to convulse like jackals... Looolz

2 Likes

Re: Protests In Ozalla Enugu Over Herdsmen Attack (Photo) by pellummy(m): 9:13pm On Jul 25, 2017
some jobless nl, will come and turn the thread to tribal e_war, if i pray 4 u get sense ,it a waste of time..jst get work/busy, it painful hw can this fulani brother who went 2 school leave their brother uneducate nd uncivilised? To roam free like dogs without master,something should be done . quote me e-diot
Re: Protests In Ozalla Enugu Over Herdsmen Attack (Photo) by manikspears: 9:24pm On Jul 25, 2017
MENELIK1:

Which mumu Biafla, the land of the rising crime is gone forever.

Guy you wicked o,which one be Biafra land of the rising crime again

Re: Protests In Ozalla Enugu Over Herdsmen Attack (Photo) by Mujtahida: 9:47pm On Jul 25, 2017
Trendirabingi:
Its pathetic how some local kids have taken tribal bigitory as part of their soul oxygen... They remain so eternally pained that at any moment they see any thread on igbos they begin to ejaculate from their anus... Igbos who do not even have an iota of their time and see them as bloated lunatics as they bask as spittle dripping mouth embeciles on their lunacy.. U just pity dia parents and blame dem at thesame time... I dnt wanna use d word afonja or olaniyi(a useless person- on igbo translate)... But its very pitiable n abysmal the kidish talks from the bucal poopit of dis children of bile from d west.. Just go and sleep little kids.. U wld be better tommorow... N the rising sun wld still be staring u at the face.. U have heaps of slavery issues u have not taken care of, both tribal and mental, n they are still all written in the tribal scares on ur faces... Seek help afonjas, n just be quiet for a start.. Ur madness do not always go well with noise... Afonjas are really cowards. Its very clear now... See noise, d misdirection from them on a thread with the word "Enugu", they begin to convulse like jackals... Looolz
Mr timekeeper, fellow debaters and the audience, I hope with this infinitesimal points of mine I have been able to confuse and not convince you that tribalism and ethnocentric jingoism is malevolent when it comes out of the buccal cavity of Afonjas and good when it comes out of the oiled orifices of Igbos. Thank you.

3 Likes

Re: Protests In Ozalla Enugu Over Herdsmen Attack (Photo) by cumbak60: 9:48pm On Jul 25, 2017
@ Mujtahida: you see the major why reason the movement is garnering more sympathizers and supporters. If herdsmen terrorism continues, unabated, the division of Nigeria is but a matter of time. You can take this to judge.

1 Like

Re: Protests In Ozalla Enugu Over Herdsmen Attack (Photo) by koning: 9:53pm On Jul 25, 2017
nonsobaba:
LOL.

This is where Wawa militancy is needed. Not converging in Anambra state to try forcing biafra down our throats with their illiterate miscreants and hooligans.

Have you taken Okpa lately. You desperately need one. Copy DonVikings.
Re: Protests In Ozalla Enugu Over Herdsmen Attack (Photo) by higgs: 9:56pm On Jul 25, 2017
Why can't these Enugu people defend themselves?
Re: Protests In Ozalla Enugu Over Herdsmen Attack (Photo) by Mujtahida: 10:00pm On Jul 25, 2017
cumbak60:
@ Mujtahida: you see the major why reason the movement is garnering more sympathizers and supporters. If herdsmen terrorism continues, unabated, the division of Nigeria is but a matter of time. You can take this to judge.
Our country has so many wahala-I am fully aware of the problems. These are trying times. I am fully in support of restructuring but not opposed to Biafra(though I think it's just a sweet dream). The status quo cannot long endure, something positive must come to be.
Re: Protests In Ozalla Enugu Over Herdsmen Attack (Photo) by Fourwinds: 10:15pm On Jul 25, 2017
Igbos should take up arms against these idiot fulanis....time to quit all these nonsense protest
Re: Protests In Ozalla Enugu Over Herdsmen Attack (Photo) by DonVikings: 10:56pm On Jul 25, 2017
Jetleeee:

What the fuq is this! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Protests In Ozalla Enugu Over Herdsmen Attack (Photo) by Jetleeee: 10:59pm On Jul 25, 2017
DonVikings:
What the fuq is this! grin grin

No mind that thick eba boy. The guy dey post tales by moonlight on top thread while herdsmen dey sign trademark on him mama grin cheesy

He thinks herdsmen are on NL grin

2 Likes

Re: Protests In Ozalla Enugu Over Herdsmen Attack (Photo) by DonVikings: 11:05pm On Jul 25, 2017
Jetleeee:

No mind that thick eba boy. The guy dey post tales by moonlight on top thread while herdsmen dey sign trademark on him mama grin cheesy

He thinks herdsmen are on NL grin
I just saw another thread that reads "see the amazing rare crop harvested in biafra". I opened the thread and guess what I found,: ONIONS!! ! grin grin

The chestbeating syndrome is taking a whole new alarming dimension. grin

Chukwu alaba Balotelli must be disappointed grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Protests In Ozalla Enugu Over Herdsmen Attack (Photo) by SuperS1Panther: 11:09pm On Jul 25, 2017
DonVikings:
I just saw another thread that reads "see the amazing rare crop harvested in biafra". I opened the thread and guess what I found,: ONIONS!! ! grin grin

Balo-gini? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Don't mind those Osu Jews, worshippers of Shuku Alabeomo Bambiala

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protests In Ozalla Enugu Over Herdsmen Attack (Photo) by Jetleeee: 11:12pm On Jul 25, 2017
DonVikings:

I'll report you grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protests In Ozalla Enugu Over Herdsmen Attack (Photo) by IRobot7(m): 11:24pm On Jul 25, 2017
SuperS1Panther:
See this coward mofos quacking under the threat of their Master on their own soil.

Na wa o Osus don suffer.

Their master gave them ultimatum in the Nrth, they were running helter skelter and now they are shivering on their own soil again.

It is a pathetic thing to be an Osu Jew worshipping shukudi bambiala alabiabia.

The Lunatic Scammer Dilector will not help his cowardly shivering people to deal with the marauding Master.

Re: Protests In Ozalla Enugu Over Herdsmen Attack (Photo) by nextprince: 11:34pm On Jul 25, 2017
DonVikings:

I swear u don kukuma jogodo finish, nothing remain. Abeg make una no dey use sledge hammer dey kill ordinary house fly.

Abeg helep beg Jetleeee in the name of Shuku okuko abiama to keep to his promise of not using bomb to kill cockroach. Na him make the promise, I no come understand wetin dey happen, the thing just weak me.

2 Likes

Re: Protests In Ozalla Enugu Over Herdsmen Attack (Photo) by jpphilips(m): 11:50pm On Jul 25, 2017
RareDiamonds:
This is one reason, we need Biafra the land of the rising sun.

You don't need a reason to get a job, do you?
Re: Protests In Ozalla Enugu Over Herdsmen Attack (Photo) by InvertedHammer: 12:24am On Jul 26, 2017
/
The story is too embarrasing to be true.

SMH
/
Re: Protests In Ozalla Enugu Over Herdsmen Attack (Photo) by jstbeinhonest(m): 12:26am On Jul 26, 2017
BeautifulSE:
Yorubas are very stingy with likes lol. See that first post. If it were posted by a flattie, it would have gotten over 100 likes. Smh

The thread dosent have lots of views.
Re: Protests In Ozalla Enugu Over Herdsmen Attack (Photo) by jstbeinhonest(m): 12:39am On Jul 26, 2017
Trendirabingi:

This thread really pain this guy o. Pele O

2 Likes

Re: Protests In Ozalla Enugu Over Herdsmen Attack (Photo) by Cubeet: 1:02am On Jul 26, 2017
SuperS1Panther:

www.vanguardngr.com/2017/07/protests-rock-enugu-community-herdsmen-attack/
This is Exactly one of the reasons Igbos want to leave.

This is one of the Stories that Justify the good Ideology of Nnamdi Kanu and i am in total support of Ipob.

OP,thank you for posting this,let those Igbos who still believe in One Nigeria have a rethink.

We all know the proximity between Enugu and Benue State, these terrorists are infiltrating Enugu.

They attack at Night and Run to Military Barracks in the Morning.
Re: Protests In Ozalla Enugu Over Herdsmen Attack (Photo) by Markfemi2: 1:02am On Jul 26, 2017
Shameless cowards

1 Like

Re: Protests In Ozalla Enugu Over Herdsmen Attack (Photo) by Cubeet: 1:05am On Jul 26, 2017
Markfemi2:
Shameless cowards
Forgetting that your villages in Afonjaland are being attacked by this same Fulani men regularly, I will bring some fact if you want me to.

1 Like

Re: Protests In Ozalla Enugu Over Herdsmen Attack (Photo) by Cubeet: 1:08am On Jul 26, 2017
Re: Protests In Ozalla Enugu Over Herdsmen Attack (Photo) by Markfemi2: 1:12am On Jul 26, 2017
Cubeet:
Forgetting that your villages in Afonjaland are being attacked by this same Fulani men regularly, I will bring some fact if you want me to.

The difference is pro active response not cowardly screaming

They kill Igbo in Ibo land
Kill Igbo in ondo too lol
Re: Protests In Ozalla Enugu Over Herdsmen Attack (Photo) by Cubeet: 1:13am On Jul 26, 2017
Re: Protests In Ozalla Enugu Over Herdsmen Attack (Photo) by Markfemi2: 1:14am On Jul 26, 2017
Cubeet:
Even in Oyo State

http://www.nigerianmonitor.com/breaking-fulani-herdsmen-attack-farmers-in-oyo-state/

All these doesn't change the fact igbos are bloody cowards with slave governors who lack balls !
Re: Protests In Ozalla Enugu Over Herdsmen Attack (Photo) by Cubeet: 1:21am On Jul 26, 2017
Markfemi2:

All these doesn't change the fact igbos are bloody cowards with slave governors who lack balls !
Your governors gat balls?
You see why Nnamdi KANU is getting more supporters everyday.

Who are the Cowards, is it those that fed up with this contraception called Nigeria and are Willing to leave or those that are afraid of their masters
Re: Protests In Ozalla Enugu Over Herdsmen Attack (Photo) by Cubeet: 1:21am On Jul 26, 2017
Markfemi2:

Who are the Cowards, is it those that fed up with this contraception called Nigeria and are Willing to leave or those that are afraid of their masters
Re: Protests In Ozalla Enugu Over Herdsmen Attack (Photo) by Cubeet: 1:24am On Jul 26, 2017
Markfemi2:

The difference is pro active response not cowardly screaming

They kill Igbo in Ibo land
Kill Igbo in ondo too lol
They kill Yoruba in Yoruba land.
They kill Yoruba in Kano, Abuja. Don't forget the pastor and also the Reedemed Church member that was killed in Abuja and Kano
Re: Protests In Ozalla Enugu Over Herdsmen Attack (Photo) by Markfemi2: 1:37am On Jul 26, 2017
Cubeet:
They kill Yoruba in Yoruba land.
They kill Yoruba in Kano, Abuja. Don't forget the pastor and also the Reedemed Church member that was killed in Abuja and Kano

Are you sure ?
History Of IGBO Massacre Across The Northern Nigeria

MASSACRE (City/Town and Year)

1. Jos 1945
2. Kano genocide 1953
3. 1966 pogroms- over 60,000 civilians were killed
4. May 29th 1967- over 200,000 civilians were killed.
5. 1967-70 – over 3,100,0000 killed during the bloody civil war (Including the Asaba Genocide).
6. Kano 1980
7. Maiduguri 1982
8. Jimeta 1984
9. Gombe 1985
10.Zaria 1987
11.Kaduna & Kafanchan 1991
12.Bauchi & Katsina 1991
13. Kano 1991
14. Zangon-Kataf 1992
15. Funtua 1993
16. Kano 1994
17. Kaduna 2000
18. Kaduna 2001
19. Maiduguri 2001
20. Jos Maiden Crisis-Setember 2001
21. Kaduna 2002
22.Jos-November 2008
23. Beheading of Gideon Akaluka in December of 1996 in a POLICE STATION in Kano
24. Saint Moritz killed December 2001
25. Post April 2011 Presidential Election: 10 youth-corps men & women and numerous citizens murdered because a Christian Southerner was elected.
26. Jos Christmas Eve 2010
27. Madalla Christmas day 2011
28. Mubi January 6 2012
29. The many Igbo deaths caused by boko haram(which of course has the full backing of the northern elites).

And the list goes on. By the time you read this more would have died. The situation is getting out of hand and the Nigerian government has shown that it lacks the will and the capability to protect the life and property of Igbos in Nigeria.

The killings must stop. If you are Igbo and you are still playing the ostrich, it could be you tomorrow, me, or your loved ones.

http://www.may30.org/history-of-igbo-massacre-across-the-northern-nigeria/
Re: Protests In Ozalla Enugu Over Herdsmen Attack (Photo) by Markfemi2: 1:39am On Jul 26, 2017
Cubeet:

Shut your dirty trap you bunch of noisy cowards
-your threatened in Kaduna all your leaders wore Fulani outfit

None of your governors can create policies to tackle Fulani issue

Kanu is already back tracking over the imminent embarrassment in anambra

Bunch of bloody weak cowards

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Saraki, Dogara, NASS Members May Leave APC Thursday - New Telegraph / Abubakar Elkanemi, Shehu Of Borno To Buhari: We’re Still Under Boko Haram Siege / Gov Wike Losing Massively To AAC In Rivers State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.