Stats: 3,161,419 members, 7,846,753 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 10:46 PM

Kanu Scammed IPOB, Gubernatorial Elections will Hold Read Constitution - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kanu Scammed IPOB, Gubernatorial Elections will Hold Read Constitution (3608 Views)

No National, Governorship Elections Will Hold In Rivers – APC Candidates Vow / Wike: I Am Not Sure Elections Will Hold In 2019 / 2019 Election Will Hold After 6 Days. I See Postponement (2) (3) (4)

Re: Kanu Scammed IPOB, Gubernatorial Elections will Hold Read Constitution by CltrAltDel: 7:49pm On Jul 25, 2017
hammerF:

Dat is right, u are all scumbags.

If ur not, y the attache by force, must we share nationhood?

U want to expliot our annointing and stay under us to avoid the rain but yet detest us.

Bros no be fight now… I say I believe you.
Kanu is greater than Jesus…. I no argue
Kanu is Igbo God….. I don begin remind my Igbo friend
Kanu is God chosen… I am confused here cos you guys talk say Kanu na God
Kanu wants Rivers and Anambra as part of Biafra….. I no argue
Trump to announce Biafra referendum Sept 12… .I thank baba God…. Not you god Kanu….. The real God!
Una say una want go… Arewa gave you oct 1… ..I rejoice for una.
…… how else I want show my suppoert for Ipob Jesus, bros how?
Re: Kanu Scammed IPOB, Gubernatorial Elections will Hold Read Constitution by hammerF: 7:54pm On Jul 25, 2017
CltrAltDel:

[s]Bros no be fight now… I say I believe you.
Kanu is greater than Jesus…. I no argue
Kanu is Igbo God….. I don begin remind my Igbo friend
Kanu is God chosen… I am confused here cos you guys talk say Kanu na God
Kanu wants Rivers and Anambra as part of Biafra….. I no argue
Trump to announce Biafra referendum Sept 12… .I thank baba God…. Not you god Kanu….. The real God!
Una say una want go… Arewa gave you oct 1… ..I rejoice for una.
…… how else I want show my suppoert for Ipob Jesus, bros how? [/s]
#

Trash, u are not worthy to be involved in the Great Igbo discourse, now excuse ur self out of this thread. grin

Re: Kanu Scammed IPOB, Gubernatorial Elections will Hold Read Constitution by CltrAltDel: 7:55pm On Jul 25, 2017
hammerF:
#

[s]Trash, u are not worthy to be involved in the Great Igbo discourse, now excuse ur self out of this thread.[/s] grin
Great werin… Mofo come here grin grin grin grin

[img]https://uproxx.files./2012/06/tumblr_m55v2bmues1qdxlfoo1_500.gif?w=650[/img]
Re: Kanu Scammed IPOB, Gubernatorial Elections will Hold Read Constitution by sarrki(m): 7:55pm On Jul 25, 2017
Blue3k:

You answer is so senseless like I told you stop embarrassing yourself. You think Obiano and his kin won't vote because they obey Director Kanu's like sheepish children. Look up word default. Then reread sub section 5 IPOB it clearly says majority of votes cast if they can't Meer requirements of subsection 4.

Baba they won't listen
Re: Kanu Scammed IPOB, Gubernatorial Elections will Hold Read Constitution by sarrki(m): 7:57pm On Jul 25, 2017
Blue3k:
Lol can anyone explain what cursed these IPOB kids to lack common sense and political savvy. Sarrki come have a laugh.

Nnamdi is a criminal
Re: Kanu Scammed IPOB, Gubernatorial Elections will Hold Read Constitution by Blue3k(m): 8:00pm On Jul 25, 2017
SolidGenius:
You this BMC on menopause. You seem like the only lone voice in the wilderness... Election will not hold in Anambra state,

IPOB and illiteracy. Even when law is in your face you guys run mad like cult members. Follow your director you guys have been exposed.

sarrki:

Baba they won't listen

A movement led by children only one attempted to dispute facts and failed woefully.

Re: Kanu Scammed IPOB, Gubernatorial Elections will Hold Read Constitution by OAUTemitayo: 8:11pm On Jul 25, 2017
Blue3k:

Stop asking inane questions when the law is in black and white in front of your face. They will just wait til November. Forget about law school if you can't get the simple words in front of you.

Ps: Lalasticlala bring this most lit of topics to front page.
You have time.

Re: Kanu Scammed IPOB, Gubernatorial Elections will Hold Read Constitution by Mazeltovscotty(m): 8:15pm On Jul 25, 2017
papaejima1:
Why don't you go ahead and vote on that day?
Leave us alone joor. We won't vote.
Is it your voter's card?
Is it your time we will use to queue?
Is it your ofe nsala we will eat?

What part of the word boycott don't you understand?
now u are taking it personal.

Re: Kanu Scammed IPOB, Gubernatorial Elections will Hold Read Constitution by Blue3k(m): 8:29pm On Jul 25, 2017
Mazeltovscotty:
now u are taking it personal.

IPOB areally emotional. All the silly question like I told anyone not to boycott election.

Re: Kanu Scammed IPOB, Gubernatorial Elections will Hold Read Constitution by humblenature: 8:33pm On Jul 25, 2017
Blue3k:
Proof boycott is pointless and there's no real minimum requirement. There's going to be a series of run off elections till INEC just pick who ever gets simple majority of votes. That means the sit at home accomplishes nothing unless they come to Kanu for a deal or secessionist have candidate in race. ( The Latter is obviously false)

1999 constitution:

Front Page: Lalasticlala Mynd44 Seun
U R SCAMMING PEOPOE WITH FAKE NEWS TO GATHER VIEW DAT WONT EARN U MONEY.. EWU. U LIVE IN TEXAS OSHI. ME TOO I LIVE IN BUKINA FASU.. HUNGRY BOY.. GO AND EAT WELL.. SKINNY PIX..

Re: Kanu Scammed IPOB, Gubernatorial Elections will Hold Read Constitution by meritocrat: 10:09pm On Jul 25, 2017
From my archive.

Memory Lane.

DOUBLE STANDARD 101:

By Charles Ogbu.

An average Nigerian 'Facebooker' will do just about anything to save a victim of an abusive relationship from his/her abusive partner.

If a married woman complain of any form of domestic violence from her husband, chances are that the first advice she will get from a Nigerian 'facebooker' is to leave the violent husband.

"You wan die?, you dey wait make im kill you?, you no go run with your life, why you mumu like this nah? Man dey use you learn boxing and you still dey there dey ask weda make you leave am?"

These are some of the rhetorical questions they would bombard the woman with.

It matters not whether the marriage has produced kids. The fact that the woman legally entered into the said marriage and may have even sworn to stick with the man till death do them apart is irrelevant here.

This Nigerian 'Facebooker' has enough common sense to realize that the right to life of the human person is the most important of all rights and must be protected at all cost. He is equally not unaware of the fact that once a man's right to life is threatened, such a man is at liberty to do anything......anything at all...to safeguard it. He is also cognizant of the fact that for a duly constituted marriage to be dissolved, all it requires is for one of the partners....just one....to express dissatisfaction. Marriage vow be damned!! These all important facts are not lost on him.

Note, I completely share the views of this 'Nigerian Facebooker'.

Now, here is the twist:

When this same average Nigerian facebooker hears that the Igbos want to leave Nigeria because they believe they are being abused and their right to life constantly being compromised by both state and non state actors represented by the security agencies and the Fulani herdsmen respectively, the first thing you will hear from him is: "we are better off as one country ooo. Why they wan break up the country nah?. Why dem dey ask for Biafra sef?"

This is the same person who was ready to do anything to save an innocent woman from her abusive partner few minutes ago.

Meanwhile, this person acknowledges that the Igbos are actually being killed by the security agents and their Fulani herdsmen brethren and treated like inferior beings by the government. He is equally aware that neither the govt nor the security agencies are willing to change their hostile approach towards the Igbos. He knows all these, yet, he will go to any length including standing the law of natural justice on its head and even quoting non-existing laws in his desperate bid to make you see reason why the Igbos must remain in Nigeria no matter what.

Note: in the case of the married woman being abused by her husband, she legally entered into the marriage with her two 'kolokolo' eyes and may have even vowed to remain in it till death. But because this our 'average Nigerian' understands the sanctity of life, he would advice this woman to leave the abusive marriage for her own safety.

In the case of the Igbos, they never bargained for this. They didn't enter into any form of agreement to be in this union. They were forcefully joined together.

Yet, this our average Nigerian would want them to remain even when he knows that the abusive partner in this fake union has shown no sign of putting his violent demon in check.

Why are we like this
Re: Kanu Scammed IPOB, Gubernatorial Elections will Hold Read Constitution by Mazeltovscotty(m): 10:41pm On Jul 25, 2017
humblenature:
U R SCAMMING PEOPOE WITH FAKE NEWS TO GATHER VIEW DAT WONT EARN U MONEY.. EWU. U LIVE IN TEXAS OSHI. ME TOO I LIVE IN BUKINA FASU.. HUNGRY BOY.. GO AND EAT WELL.. SKINNY PIX..
it is quite unfortunate that your illiteracy is layered that you couldn't differentiate between news and constitutional fact.
If you like lock yourself up in kirikiri, your vote doesn't count
Re: Kanu Scammed IPOB, Gubernatorial Elections will Hold Read Constitution by Blue3k(m): 12:09am On Jul 26, 2017
humblenature:

IBOP nonsense why do you guys enjoy Fraud so much. At least Im not dirty Biaf-rat. Now go back to prostituting for Kanu and drug dealing.

Re: Kanu Scammed IPOB, Gubernatorial Elections will Hold Read Constitution by Jetleeee: 12:27am On Jul 26, 2017
Blue3k:

IBOP nonsense why do you guys enjoy Fraud so much. At least Im not dirty Biaf-rat. Now go back to prostituting for Kanu and drug dealing.

Re: Kanu Scammed IPOB, Gubernatorial Elections will Hold Read Constitution by Blue3k(m): 5:39am On Jul 26, 2017
attackgat:

If IPOB can get 70% or more of the registerd voters not not to participate in the elections:

The boycott would have been a sucess

IPOB would have proved to the world that it has the support of the majority of the people

grin you IPOB don't think. It litteraly effects nothing. Read subsection 2. All a candidate needs is 25% of electorate to be declared winner. Have you looked up previous Gubernatorial Elections participation rates? Benue should be your case study. The participation rate was about 40% with 60%. No big headlines because Nigerian participation rates are abysmal anyway.

Re: Kanu Scammed IPOB, Gubernatorial Elections will Hold Read Constitution by attackgat: 6:50am On Jul 26, 2017
Blue3k:

grin you IPOB don't think. It litteraly effects nothing. Read subsection 2. All a candidate needs is 25% of electorate to be declared winner. Have you looked up previous Gubernatorial Elections participation rates? Benue should be your case study. The participation rate was about 40% with 60% not giving sitting out. No bihard headlines because Nigerian participation rates are abysmal anyway.

How to open your brain to make you understand? The boycott has nothing to do with who is elected. If Obianos village is enough to re-elect him then good. What IPOB is aiming for is a situation where more than 70%, maybe even as much 90% of registered voters in Anambra boycott the Anambra elections. If IPOB can get those numbers to sit at home just like they did on May 30th, then IPOB would have become the undisputed political power in Anambra.

It would be a clear statement that the people have rejected the politics of Nigeria and Nigeria its self and the spill over effect into 2019 is other states joining the queue and there may be no voting in the SE/SS and many other places come 2019.

You are still stuck at looking at electoral law to even see the bigger picture of what the boycott is all about

Re: Kanu Scammed IPOB, Gubernatorial Elections will Hold Read Constitution by Warship: 6:55am On Jul 26, 2017
attackgat:

How do open your brain to make you understand? The boycott has nothing to do with who is elected. If Obianos village is enough to re-elect him then good. What IPOB is aiming for is a situation where more than 70%, maybe even as much 90% of registered voters in Anambra boycott the Anambra elections. If IPOB can get those numbers to sit at home just like they did on May 30th, then IPOB would have become the undisputed political power in Anambra.

It would be a clear statement that the people have rejected the politics of Nigeria and Nigeria its self and the spill over effect into 2019 is other states joining the queue and there may be no voting in the SE/SS and many other places come 2019.

You are still stuck at looking at electoral law to even see the bigger picture of what the boycott is all about

The guy you quoted is an illiterate who doesn't know that the stage in the East now is that stage of who controls the East

November 18 boycott will make it clear that IPOB is in charge of the East and in the end, the election will end up being declared inconclusive and marred with court cases.

Re: Kanu Scammed IPOB, Gubernatorial Elections will Hold Read Constitution by Nobody: 6:56am On Jul 26, 2017
you leave your job hunt and cry over Biafra matter, are you this desperate to have flaties in your country? igbos are useless and have to impact in Nigeria yet i see zombies gnashing their teeth on Biafra issue

Re: Kanu Scammed IPOB, Gubernatorial Elections will Hold Read Constitution by Nobody: 6:58am On Jul 26, 2017
attackgat:

How do open your brain to make you understand? The boycott has nothing to do with who is elected. If Obianos village is enough to re-elect him then good. What IPOB is aiming for is a situation where more than 70%, maybe even as much 90% of registered voters in Anambra boycott the Anambra elections. If IPOB can get those numbers to sit at home just like they did on May 30th, then IPOB would have become the undisputed political power in Anambra.

if it is so why are u restless over this Biafra issue?
Re: Kanu Scammed IPOB, Gubernatorial Elections will Hold Read Constitution by Nobody: 7:01am On Jul 26, 2017
CltrAltDel:

Great werin… Mofo come here grin grin grin grin

[img]https://uproxx.files./2012/06/tumblr_m55v2bmues1qdxlfoo1_500.gif?w=650[/img]
they say we are not great yet they won't let us go
Re: Kanu Scammed IPOB, Gubernatorial Elections will Hold Read Constitution by attackgat: 7:26am On Jul 26, 2017
kaluxy007:
if it is so why are u restless over this Biafra issue?

Do you see anyone resting in Nigeria? Everybody is restless
Re: Kanu Scammed IPOB, Gubernatorial Elections will Hold Read Constitution by Blue3k(m): 7:43am On Jul 26, 2017
Warship:

The guy you quoted is an illiterate who doesn't know that the stage in the East now is that stage of who controls the East

November 18 boycott will make it clear that IPOB is in charge of the East and in the end, the election will end up being declared inconclusive and marred with court cases.

Lol child I already destroyed keep quite. You on first page asking nonsense questions because you couldn't grasp laws quoted. It's inclusive because you IPOB don't know laws governing elections.
Re: Kanu Scammed IPOB, Gubernatorial Elections will Hold Read Constitution by CltrAltDel: 7:51am On Jul 26, 2017
kaluxy007:
they say we are not great yet they won't let us go
But Arewa that said you should go have you made any attempt....unserious elements grin grin grin
Re: Kanu Scammed IPOB, Gubernatorial Elections will Hold Read Constitution by Warship: 7:57am On Jul 26, 2017
CltrAltDel:

But Arewa that said you should go have you made any attempt....unserious elements grin grin grin

When will the FG withdraw the military/police/oil companies from SS/SE
Re: Kanu Scammed IPOB, Gubernatorial Elections will Hold Read Constitution by Warship: 8:00am On Jul 26, 2017
Blue3k:

Lol child I already destroyed keep quite. You on first page asking nonsense questions because you couldn't grasp laws quoted. It's inclusive because you IPOB don't know laws governing elections.

Funny you

Even your Afonjas abandoned you after seeing how stupid your post are.

November 18 is not far
Re: Kanu Scammed IPOB, Gubernatorial Elections will Hold Read Constitution by Blue3k(m): 8:05am On Jul 26, 2017
attackgat:

What IPOB is aiming for is a situation where more than 70%, maybe even as much 90% of registered voters in Anambra boycott the Anambra elections. If IPOB can get those numbers to sit at home just like they did on May 30th, then IPOB would have become the undisputed political power in Anambra.

An Undisputed power that had no political control to sway policy. All this because they don't vote or have any supporters in office. In all this brilliance since you have no political support you can't get referendum. This will spur a glorious revolution in SS & SE to sit at home and eat Egusi soup and chant give us referendum til 2023.

Its 70%-90% non-paticipaton that accomplishes getting attention for doing nothing news worthy. If you haven't noticed participation rates do fall those lows in NASS elections no headlines.

Warship:

Funny you

Even your Afonjas abandoned you after seeing how stupid your post are.

November 18 is not far

Finally you said something that wasn't garbage. Yes watch the elections hold sinkingship. Even your IPOB brothers admit election will hold. Now they are changing tune saying it's for symbolism and attention. You're the only not bright enough to realize this blatant fact.
Re: Kanu Scammed IPOB, Gubernatorial Elections will Hold Read Constitution by CltrAltDel: 8:50am On Jul 26, 2017
Warship:

When will the FG withdraw the military/police/oil companies from SS/SE

Immediately after Trump announce Biafra referendum grin grin grin

[img]https://media./images/e710ac9c526acb6fbd09641be001aa02/tenor.gif[/img]
Re: Kanu Scammed IPOB, Gubernatorial Elections will Hold Read Constitution by Blue3k(m): 5:26pm On Jul 26, 2017
CltrAltDel:

Immediately after Trump announce Biafra referendum grin grin grin

[img]https://media./images/e710ac9c526acb6fbd09641be001aa02/tenor.gif[/img]

Lol these guys are clowns. You can't even get your own representative to push for this referendum but want other parties to unilaterally step in. Tell them to follow Scotland's or Catalonia's model to get political support they say no. Have your governor hold symbolic vote on issue they won't.

Re: Kanu Scammed IPOB, Gubernatorial Elections will Hold Read Constitution by Nobody: 9:39am On Jul 28, 2017
CltrAltDel:

what makes you think i live among zombies?
Re: Kanu Scammed IPOB, Gubernatorial Elections will Hold Read Constitution by Nobody: 9:40am On Jul 28, 2017
quote author=CltrAltDel post=58838240]
But Arewa that said you should go have you made any attempt....unserious elements grin grin grin[/quote] what makes you think i live among zombies?
Re: Kanu Scammed IPOB, Gubernatorial Elections will Hold Read Constitution by Blue3k(m): 11:07pm On Aug 18, 2017
Looks like I was proven right. Kanu admitted election holds.

Re: Kanu Scammed IPOB, Gubernatorial Elections will Hold Read Constitution by Agumbankembu: 11:10pm On Aug 18, 2017
Blue3k:
Looks like I was proven right. Kani admitted election holds.

P.A on Social Media has this to say.

Lol, you wish, you guys don't know who NK is.

Channels brought a fake news, Vanguard and Other news outlets are reporting some other thing.

Great Song For Those Who Voted For CHANGE (by Daniel Wilson) / Video Of IPOB Members Attacking Amaechi In Spain / Buhari Resign We Are Tired Yull Edochie Holds Placard PHOTOS

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64