Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,150 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:51 AM

Jamb Direct Entry Stress - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Jamb Direct Entry Stress (675 Views)

Jamb Direct Entry Registration / Jamb Direct Entry/nysc Regularization Meaning, Procedures And Deadline / JAMB Direct Entry Registration Form And Guide 2017 – Jamb.org.ng - See More At: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jamb Direct Entry Stress by jamex93(m): 7:10pm On Jul 25, 2017
Am so mad and angry right now

after I paid #6200 for both my Jamb DE pin and registration

the registration was still not successful because my ND admission was given to me by the instruction not jamb

now I was told to go for Jamb regularisation which will cost nothing less than #11,000 and will last like 1month before I will be able to do the registration

what sort of stress is this

if these people don't want us to go to school, they should come out and tell us, not making us to go through unnecessary stress

I am even thinking of letting go

so so angry right now

I just hate Jamb
Re: Jamb Direct Entry Stress by labake1(f): 7:16pm On Jul 25, 2017
jamex93:
Am so mad and angry right now

after I paid #6200 for both my Jamb DE pin and registration

the registration was still not successful because my ND admission was given to me by the instruction not jamb

now I was told to go for Jamb regularisation which will cost nothing less than #11,000 and will last like 1month before I will be able to do the registration

what sort of stress is this

if these people don't want us to go to school, they should come out and tell us, not making us to go through unnecessary stress

I am even thinking of letting go

so so angry right now

I just hate Jamb

Jamb regularisation will make it easier
You know the board is incharged of admission and your ND result must be acknowledge by them too.

I did mine for #13,000 and the one month process is true
Re: Jamb Direct Entry Stress by jamex93(m): 7:21pm On Jul 25, 2017
labake1:

Jamb regularisation will make it easier
You know the board is incharged of admission and your ND result must be acknowledge by them too.

I did mine for #13,000 and the one month process is true

the stress is really too much

from cafe to bank, to Jamb office, back to the school

really

I am sure that the registration will be off in the next 1month!
Re: Jamb Direct Entry Stress by labake1(f): 7:26pm On Jul 25, 2017
jamex93:

the stress is really too much

from cafe to bank, to Jamb office, back to the school

really

I am sure that the registration will be off in the next 1month!

Maybe it's the place u are
The Cafe did everything for me
You just have to face the stress
Re: Jamb Direct Entry Stress by jamex93(m): 2:58pm On Jul 26, 2017
labake1:

Maybe it's the place u are The Cafe did everything for me You just have to face the stress
I was told I will have to visit my school

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING!!!! Unilorin Announces Post Utme Details / How To Solve Maths Problem Using Your Cell Phone Camera / Things To Note About Admission Status On JAMB CAPS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.