Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,302 members, 7,864,455 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 06:27 PM

Heartbreaking: See The Young Man Who Died Inside Massive Flood In Imo (pics) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Heartbreaking: See The Young Man Who Died Inside Massive Flood In Imo (pics) (672 Views)

Syndicate Stealing And Selling Kids From Churches, Schools, Busted In Imo (Pics) / Two Men Arrested For Abducting And Raping 19-Year-Old Girl In Imo (Pics) / Burial Of Malaysia-Based Nigerian Who Was Shot Dead By Police In Imo. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Heartbreaking: See The Young Man Who Died Inside Massive Flood In Imo (pics) by Ebisco05: 8:30pm On Jul 25, 2017
A young man has perished in the massive flood that took over Imo community, ravaging the town and causing panic.
A photo has shown the young man who died as a result of a massive flood arising from torrential rainfall on Saturday in Owerri, the capital of Imo State.
According to Punch Metro, the young man, whose name was given simply as Izuchukwu as the time of filing this report died at West End Road area of the state capital.
It was learnt that the victim attempted to cross a flooded culvert when he slipped over and hit his fore head on the culvert and lost consciousness immediately.

It was learnt that Izuchukwu never knew the culvert was among the ones broken in the on going urban renewal programme of the state government
It was further learnt that Izuchukwu was rushed to the: http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2017/07/heartbreaking-see-young-man-who-died.html

Re: Heartbreaking: See The Young Man Who Died Inside Massive Flood In Imo (pics) by stGabrielo(m): 8:37pm On Jul 25, 2017
cry cry oh God of Abraham...what's really happening this days? today flood disaster,tmoro accident claims lives...is our sins that much comman kuku distroy this world don't let us mourn for our love ones.
cos this dude shall have lover,relations,friends.what a loss

I pray I and my *sensible* nlander covered with the mighty power in the blood of JESUS....

I put *sensible cos some idiots will quote me about JESUS and islam....

(1) (Reply)

Tourist Who Teased A Bear By Dangling Food In Its Jaws Was Dragged Inside The Be / Tenant Disappears With Landlord’s Two Children After Renting Their Boys Quarters / --

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.