Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,967 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:50 AM

See The Amazing Rare Crop Harvested In Biafra (photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See The Amazing Rare Crop Harvested In Biafra (photos) (4477 Views)

Yul Edochie Meets Ralph Uwazuruike, 'The Supreme Leader Of Biafra' (Photos) / Shameless Nollywood Stars Protest Openly For Biafra PHOTOS / Jewish Woman Declares Support For Biafra (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Amazing Rare Crop Harvested In Biafra (photos) by olayiwola4u(m): 5:18am On Jul 26, 2017
nice one

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Amazing Rare Crop Harvested In Biafra (photos) by INTERMAN: 8:34am On Jul 26, 2017
skyman200:
wooow,is will be so nice to start cultivating it in the easy, great.
you mean east?

1 Like

Re: See The Amazing Rare Crop Harvested In Biafra (photos) by prodigy24: 9:38am On Jul 26, 2017
It is no longer news that east is very fertile, the only problem is the believe. That a particular type of crop can not grow in the east.
I saw a corn seller selling a very big species of corn, I requested to by some to plant in one of my farms, she was begging me not to buy for it will not germinate, I laughed and told her not to worry,that it will germinate, you needed to see the argument, I told her fine I will buy it any amount she wants,that when they germinate I will take to the farm. After 5 days I came and picked her up to the farm she could not believe it.
So they have a fixed perceptive about some crops.. They hardly try new things. People are planting tomatoes in large quantity now...

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Amazing Rare Crop Harvested In Biafra (photos) by Mazeltovscotty(m): 5:25pm On Jul 26, 2017
enemybulldozer:
Abobaku, how do you think we cannot grow any other thing in our lands apart from a single onion??
NL demented pig !!
Nairaland Castrated pig. How does growing onion at your muddy backyard equivalent to ability to grow onions at mass even for exportation.
These Osu are just dumb to the fullest. I wonder what God was thinking while creating them.
Re: See The Amazing Rare Crop Harvested In Biafra (photos) by Smoothie01(f): 6:09pm On Jul 26, 2017
Our lands are fertile....most of our farmers only focus on our local foods making it seem like dahs all dah can be grown here.

1 Like

Re: See The Amazing Rare Crop Harvested In Biafra (photos) by enemybulldozer(m): 6:35pm On Jul 26, 2017
Mazeltovscotty:
Nairaland Castrated pig. How does growing onion at your muddy backyard equivalent to ability to grow onions at mass even for exportation.
These Osu are just dumb to the fullest. I wonder what God was thinking while creating them.
Look at this greedy animal from the unholy wastelands. How do you know that we can not grow onions in mass for export if we determine to do so??
I just don't know why abobakus are filled with greed and hate.
I don't know why God made satan to be better than you lots ordinary onion is the reason why you demented bush pig want to kill your miserable self.

3 Likes

Re: See The Amazing Rare Crop Harvested In Biafra (photos) by Mazeltovscotty(m): 7:37pm On Jul 26, 2017
enemybulldozer:
Look at this greedy animal from the unholy wastelands. How do you know that we can not grow onions in mass for export if we determine to do so??
I just don't know why abobakus are filled with greed and hate.
I don't know why God made satan to be better than you lots ordinary onion is the reason why you demented bush pig want to kill your miserable self.
Look at what this castrated and infected pig from the red mud is typing.

lolzz. This is actually the first Igbo Osu claiming someone is filled with greed and hate.

what word could have been better used to describe the Osus if not ''greed and hate'

[b]Ewu Sokoto.[/b]To show that your likes are filled with hate see what your demented watery brain made you to type out of hatred (the pix below says it all)
I repeat, the only mistake God made was to create you Osu jew.

Re: See The Amazing Rare Crop Harvested In Biafra (photos) by Bacon21(m): 3:00am On Jul 27, 2017
Re: See The Amazing Rare Crop Harvested In Biafra (photos) by enemybulldozer(m): 6:51am On Jul 27, 2017
Mazeltovscotty:

Look at what this castrated and infected pig from the red mud is typing.

lolzz. This is actually the first Igbo Osu claiming someone is filled with greed and hate.

what word could have been better used to describe the Osus if not ''greed and hate'

[b]Ewu Sokoto.[/b]To show that your likes are filled with hate see what your demented watery brain made you to type out of hatred (the pix below says it all)
I repeat, the only mistake God made was to create you Osu jew.
Kikikiki.. This our onion farming is gradually killing some imbecilic abobaku animals from the unholy and dirty wastelands Lolzz.

Aturu awusa why not hang your miserable self so that your frustrations will end.

1 Like

Re: See The Amazing Rare Crop Harvested In Biafra (photos) by Mazeltovscotty(m): 9:30am On Jul 27, 2017
enemybulldozer:
Kikikiki.. This our onion farming is gradually killing some imbecilic abobaku animals from the unholy and dirty wastelands Lolzz.

Aturu awusa why not hang your miserable self so that your frustrations will end.
lwkmd. rie nsi. The onion grown in the red mud or the one grown mistakenly in the erosion ravaged area is now my concern? look at this Osu oooo. well it is now clear that your miserable life is irredeemable
Even onions can grow at anywhere - Jewish Osu
Re: See The Amazing Rare Crop Harvested In Biafra (photos) by Mazeltovscotty(m): 9:32am On Jul 27, 2017
enemybulldozer:

lwkmd. rie nsi. The onion grown in the red mud or the one grown mistakenly in the erosion ravaged area is now my concern? look at this Osu oooo. well it is now clear that your miserable life is irredeemable
Even onions can grow at anywhere - Jewish Osu. Ewu Gambia grin grin grin
Re: See The Amazing Rare Crop Harvested In Biafra (photos) by enemybulldozer(m): 12:58pm On Jul 27, 2017
Mazeltovscotty:
Even onions can grow at anywhere - Jewish Osu. Ewu Gambia grin grin grin
Shut your dirty and smelly mouth!!
You're asking how the onion grown in our blessed lands is your concern grin grin if its not your concern, then what are you doing on this thread?? If the thing does not concern you the way you want me to believe (which is a lie because the pain is all-over you ) why are you pained to the extent of trying​ of killing yourself over it.
I have told you demented abobaku bush pig to kill your miserable self to end your frustrations and pains it will be better that way than to be spreading your dirty and smelly saliva on every biafra/Igbo thread.
Azi ohia nwuru anwu!

2 Likes

Re: See The Amazing Rare Crop Harvested In Biafra (photos) by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jul 27, 2017
DLondonboiy:
A land flowing with milk and honey..

God's own home..
how can a region filled with drug traffickers be God's own home?
Re: See The Amazing Rare Crop Harvested In Biafra (photos) by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jul 27, 2017
Some will order it now and keep to be consumed in one year due to inflation grin
Re: See The Amazing Rare Crop Harvested In Biafra (photos) by Mazeltovscotty(m): 1:21am On Jul 28, 2017
enemybulldozer:
Shut your dirty and smelly mouth!!
Adaka, show us your burnt teeth.
enemybulldozer:
You're asking how the onion grown in our blessed lands is your concern
mkpi. Point of correction, that is not a blessed land, no thanks to gully erosion, even the erosions in ekwulobia and oko are uncontrolable, secondly I did not ask any question about the mistakenly grown onions grown in your red mud.
enemybulldozer:
grin grin if its not your concern, then what are you doing on this thread??
it is either your brain is fermented or water logged. You are the one that is pained. Were you not the slowpoke who posted (afonjas like spreading lies) because of just one onion that mistakenly grown in the bush. grin.
enemybulldozer:
I have told you demented abobaku bush pig to kill your miserable self to end your frustrations and pains it will be better that way than to be spreading your dirty and smelly saliva on every biafra/Igbo thread
cry cry baby.
Adaka show us ur burnt brown tooth grin
Since you cannot stop mentioning afonja on every igbo/biafra thread then I will keep fraustrating your decayed life. Again This is not biafra thread and again instead of you to post something sensible, all you could do was to expose your acute fraustation to the yorubas as if they are the behind your miserable life
Re: See The Amazing Rare Crop Harvested In Biafra (photos) by enemybulldozer(m): 8:43am On Jul 28, 2017
Mazeltovscotty:
Adaka, show us your burnt teeth.

mkpi. Point of correction, that is not a blessed land, no thanks to gully erosion, even the erosions in ekwulobia and oko are uncontrolable, secondly I did not ask any question about the mistakenly grown onions grown in your red mud.

it is either your brain is fermented or water logged. You are the one that is pained. Were you not the slowpoke who posted (afonjas like spreading lies) because of just one onion that mistakenly grown in the bush. grin.
cry cry baby.
Adaka show us ur burnt brown tooth grin
Since you cannot stop mentioning afonja on every igbo/biafra thread then I will keep fraustrating your decayed life. Again This is not biafra thread and again instead of you to post something sensible, all you could do was to expose your acute fraustation to the yorubas as if they are the behind your miserable life
Kikikiki.. this imbecilic born thrown​ away is trying so hard to be noticed grin grin grin

Azi ohia, let me tell you Buffoonish thing something you don't know.. my land is blessed and that is the reason behind you abobakus hate and greed.. we have oil and gas, coal and other mineral resources, crops like onion and sorghum now grow in our blessed and holy land unlike your cursed and unholy wastelands were skull mining is the order of the day grin grin grin

Aturu awusa, we biafrans are greater and more advanced​ than you moronic creepy-crawly things in that unholy and godforsaken wastelands your hate and greed cannot stop us rather it will serve as fuel that will propel us to greater heights.

We have been feeding fat on you abobakus hate, greed, backstabbing and envious nature that is why we are ahead of you since after the civil war.
Frustration is killing you gradually and I so much love it.

2 Likes

Re: See The Amazing Rare Crop Harvested In Biafra (photos) by Amhappy(f): 2:56pm On Jul 28, 2017
Na to join onion farming

1 Like

Re: See The Amazing Rare Crop Harvested In Biafra (photos) by Mazeltovscotty(m): 9:00pm On Jul 29, 2017
adetoya234:

Why are we afonjas this evil. Why were we created to hate every progress recorded by ndiigo. We must do something about this hate curse placed on us by the devil.
back off little pig

Re: See The Amazing Rare Crop Harvested In Biafra (photos) by Mazeltovscotty(m): 9:25pm On Jul 29, 2017
enemybulldozer:
my land is blessed
shut up your burnt teeth grin grin, your land has been ravaged with gully erosion. Ndi red mud

enemybulldozer:
and that is the reason behind you abobakus hate and greed
why would some one hate

enemybulldozer:
we have oil and gas, coal and other mineral resources, crops like onion and sorghum now grow in our blessed
even the middle belt has more resources than your entire red mud land
enemybulldozer:
unlike your cursed and unholy wastelands were skull mining is the order of the day
Tell us how many of your people has been executed in Malaysia grin
grin grin grin

enemybulldozer:
we biafrans are greater and more advanced​ than you moronic creepy-crawly
the yorubas have been enjoying civilisation for many years before your great grand fathers were liberated from the bush with their dicks covered with leaves grin ohh that is tooo harsh
We have been feeding fat on you abobakus hate, greed, backstabbing and envious nature that is why we are ahead of you since after the civil war.
enemybulldozer:
Frustration is killing you gradually and I so much love it.
puhahahahahahahahahhahahaha no be only frustration, ngwere. grin grin grin, who dey jealous this obodo nje nkita.
Yes you suppose to be happy because it is not easy to see onions grown in a blessed erosion ravaged red mud land
grin grin grin grin grin grin
SEE GOOGLE SEARCH RESULT - IGBOS ARE THE MOST GREEDY TRIBE ON EARTH

Re: See The Amazing Rare Crop Harvested In Biafra (photos) by Mazeltovscotty(m): 9:32pm On Jul 29, 2017
when adetoya said 'shut the Bleep up'' grin grin

Re: See The Amazing Rare Crop Harvested In Biafra (photos) by Babalegba(m): 10:33pm On Jul 29, 2017
Freemancipation:
So it's official to the naysayers

Tomatoes and onions can grow in the east.

Enugu Igbo businessmen are already starting their own cattle ranches slowly.

Extremely slowly I might add.A tree does not a forest make

(1) (2) (Reply)

IGR: Ogun Targets Over ₦100 Billion In 2021 ― Governor Abiodun / I Think Mc Oluomo Wants To Die - Opinion. / Peter Obi Looking Dashing In Ankara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.