Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,857 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:44 AM

Have You Done A Market Survey On Candles? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Have You Done A Market Survey On Candles? (1665 Views)

Omi, Ogun Waterside: A Market Where People Still Do Trade By Barter (Photos) / Importing Candles From China / Please, Where Can I Purchase Big-sized Scented Candles In Lagos? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Done A Market Survey On Candles? by tellmemore(m): 9:19am On Feb 08, 2007
Anyone here done a market survey on candles ? Possibly include cost of materials. I've got a line up of investments I want to choose from.
Re: Have You Done A Market Survey On Candles? by Seun(m): 6:18pm On Mar 23, 2007
I've not done any such survey, but I can't remember the last time I used a candle.
People use portable rechargeable lamps now. They can be as cheap as 400 naira, and don't burn out.
Re: Have You Done A Market Survey On Candles? by didisky(m): 6:10pm On Mar 24, 2007
Seun:

I've not done any such survey, but I can't remember the last time I used a candle.
People use portable rechargeable lamps now. They can be as cheap as 400 naira, and don't burn out.
People still use candles and will continue to,whether there is generator or rechargeable lamps.How many people can truely afford a lamp of N400 ? you may afford it but look around u and count others.

The candle business is a good idea,i will help make the search and post it as soon as i can.

Greetings to everyone in da house.
Re: Have You Done A Market Survey On Candles? by Seun(m): 9:07am On Mar 25, 2007
Well, you're right to an extent. Some people may have 4 children but they "can't afford" a 400 naira rechargeable lamp that will save them money on the long run? What they need is common-sense education, not candles!

1 Like

Re: Have You Done A Market Survey On Candles? by TaxMan(m): 9:00am On Apr 14, 2007
@ SEUN

The Psyche of the average Nigerian dictates that ones there's a power failure, they should get a candle, You may also wish to recollect that there has been instances when PHCN would not distribute power for days by which time your rechargeable lamps would have become temporarily useless.
So, in my opinion it's a very lucrative business with lots of potential. Tellmemore, you're on the right path, keep your head up! cool
Re: Have You Done A Market Survey On Candles? by craftsman: 12:08pm On Jun 14, 2010
Market research proves candle making as one of the cost effective business to start with. Even if you just sold locally, you can make a nice income -- especially if you have unique versions of candles that people can't find in stores.

(1) (Reply)

M-naira Is Taking Banking To The Streets In Nigeria – John Enoh,ceo E-soft / Is It Possible To Get Toll Free Lines In Nigeria? / Closed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.