Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,175 members, 7,811,425 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:21 AM

Importing Candles From China - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Importing Candles From China (3306 Views)

Start Importing Laptops Into Nigeria And Keep Making The Money (INTRO) / Please, Where Can I Purchase Big-sized Scented Candles In Lagos? / Have You Done A Market Survey On Candles? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Importing Candles From China by perp(f): 9:59pm On May 03, 2012
kiss Does any one have an idea on what it takes to import candles from china? ur candid advice will be appreciated. Thanks
Re: Importing Candles From China by tonypark: 1:53am On May 04, 2012
I am tony from china, and we are the candles manufacture for more than 20 years, please contact with me so that I can quote you our best price to you. Or please send me what kinds of candle you would like to order, send me the photos, specifications and other details would be highly appreciated.

My E-mail: tony_park2008@yahoo.com.cn
Tel: 86-18611101097
Re: Importing Candles From China by perp(f): 12:49pm On May 05, 2012
you should be the one to send me ur company details, while i do the confirmation
Re: Importing Candles From China by tonypark: 1:33pm On May 05, 2012
Yes,sir. I have reply your E-mails, would you please check your mailbox for the candle?

Re: Importing Candles From China by pyneapples: 12:47pm On May 30, 2012
Your best bet is to go through a trusted presence in China.

Craft Trade Consult (CTC) has been in the business of helping people like you establish contact with trusted suppliers in China and import their goods and equipment down to Nigeria without hassles. Visit www.crafttradeconsult.com . We have international offices in China and UK so you can worry less about logistics, because we will arrange everything from start to finish. And if you want to travel there yourself, we can also arrange that for you as quickly as you want.

Be careful about business in China. [b]You can't trust every supplier
[color=#990000][/color]and yes, as someone mentioned, you need to understand some Chinese. So why don't you meet us so we can remove the stress and reduce the risk?

Call us on 081 00 4444 05 and ask to speak with a Trade Manager or email me at ctcnigeria@gmail.com. so we can go through your needs professionally.
Re: Importing Candles From China by Debesther: 9:38pm On Aug 16, 2012
GUY.I AM INTERESTED IN THE IMPORT OF CANDLE. KINDLY SENT SAMPLES AND PRICES TO MY MAIL. brightfame009@yahoo.com
Re: Importing Candles From China by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 9:06am On Aug 17, 2012
Why,why,why,why,why?Don't we have one made in 9ja?Ppl like u killed our industries.If u want 2 import,import something dat is not manufacture in 9ja.Since we make candle,it's a very bad idia.

(1) (Reply)

How Much Would It Cost To Transport Yams To Lagos And Environs / Builddirect Africa: Laser Cutting As A Business In Nigeria / Are You In Need Of Proof Of Funds?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.