Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,396 members, 7,836,594 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:22 AM

Dream: This Attack Of The Monkeys - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dream: This Attack Of The Monkeys (1543 Views)

Rabbi Yitzhak Yosef Calls Black People 'Monkeys' During His Weekly Sermon / Why I Always Dream This Days Going Back To My Primary School? / ::who Else Do Dream This Kind Of Dreams!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dream: This Attack Of The Monkeys by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jul 25, 2017
grin
So today, just a few minutes ago I had this nightmare. shocked undecided

I was living in a sky scraper and there were other people living in the building. It was just a building opening up to the wild landscape where the baboons/monkeys would come from.

The suddenly an army of baboons, countless ones started coming to attack. They would kill everybody. undecided I saw them from afar and knew exactly how they would do it. They would be locked out but they would get in anyway. I could recall in the dream that it had happened before but people seem to have forgotten or to not care so much. They did not seem to notice the danger.

The minute I saw them coming, I ran to hide in a room. The reason is that I could remember that in the last attacks (about 2) they did not get inside the rooms in that particular floor. Actually, they could break through but somehow they restrained.

Some family members were on the same floor. I tried telling them about the attack but they brushe'd it off. In fact, my mother decided to leave the building to go run some errand. She came back shortly thereafter. She had seen them. Its her word that convinced them go hide in one of the rooms. They would be safe there.

On my part, I saw a cat somewhere in the house and decided to save the poor thing too. So I had it in the room. But then as the attack progressed, I thought the monkeys would get its scent, and get agitated and find attack us. As I woke up, the monkeys had not reached our floor yet. So I was thinking of hiding the cat separately. Because keeping it with me was really risky angry

Some of my options were locking it seperately in a drawer. The monkeys would definitely not reach it there and we would both be safe.

Cc. Shadeyinka

1 Like

Re: Dream: This Attack Of The Monkeys by gatiano(m): 9:37am On Jul 26, 2017
I also had a monkey dream too just today. How strange (quantum entanglement). This monkey was however with a snake (a long, skinny python). It was the python that scared me in the dream, I ran all the way from the jungle and within seconds, I found myself in my Father's house on the top floor. I closed the door and held on to the door knob because I knew the monkey could easily open it. The monkey tried hard but its strength wasn't enough to push down the knob; the snake began to peep underneath the door to see whether somebody was there, I carefully hid myself in such a way that they will think the door was simply broken or locked and would not open. I guess the saw me, then I saw them go get a crescent looking cutlass like rice harvester, they began to swing it back and forth, the sickle didn't touch me but I held on to the door knob for some second after which I ran into the next room, My Father's room, I closed the door and woke up.

I was a little mad at myself for running and also waking up without seeing its end.

Muafrika2:
grin

I was living in a sky scraper and there were other people living in the building. It was just a building opening up to the wild landscape where the baboons/monkeys would come from.

The suddenly an army of baboons, countless ones started coming to attack. They would kill everybody. undecided I saw them from afar and knew exactly how they would do it. They would be locked out but they would get in anyway. I could recall in the dream that it had happened before but people seem to have forgotten or to not care so much. They did not seem to notice the danger.

The minute I saw them coming, I ran to hide in a room. The reason is that I could remember that in the last attacks (about 2) they did not get inside the rooms in that particular floor. Actually, they could break through but somehow they restrained.

Some family members were on the same floor. I tried telling them about the attack but they brushe'd it off. In fact, my mother decided to leave the building to go run some errand. She came back shortly thereafter. She had seen them. Its her word that convinced them go hide in one of the rooms. They would be safe there.

On my part, I saw a cat somewhere in the house and decided to save the poor thing too. So I had it in the room. But then as the attack progressed, I thought the monkeys would get its scent, and get agitated and find attack us. As I woke up, the monkeys had not reached our floor yet. So I was thinking of hiding the cat separately. Because keeping it with me was really risky angry

Some of my options were locking it seperately in a drawer. The monkeys would definitely not reach it there and we would both be safe.

Cc. Shadeyinka
Re: Dream: This Attack Of The Monkeys by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jul 26, 2017
gatiano:
I also had a monkey dream too just today. How strange (quantum entanglement). This monkey was however with a snake (a long, skinny python). It was the python that scared me in the dream, I ran all the way from the jungle and within seconds, I found myself in my Father's house on the top floor. I closed the door and held on to the door knob because I knew the monkey could easily open it. The monkey tried hard but its strength wasn't enough to push down the knob; the snake began to peep underneath the door to see whether somebody was there, I carefully hid myself in such a way that they will think the door was simply broken or locked and would not open. I guess the saw me, then I saw them go get a crescent looking cutlass like rice harvester, they began to swing it back and forth, the sickle didn't touch me but I held on to the door knob for some second after which I ran into the next room, My Father's room, I closed the door and woke up.

I was a little mad at myself for running and also waking up without seeing its end.

Interesting.

I think an animal, one or more represents the same spirit.

It must be a change in the spirit realm. Different seasons or subseasons are usually represented by the rise of an animal. Its also why we ran, the times of the heavens are on their side, not yet time for their destruction.

1 Like

Re: Dream: This Attack Of The Monkeys by analice107: 6:48pm On Jul 26, 2017
Muafrika2:
grin

Cc. Shadeyinka
Psalms 91 verse one has your answer.

He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.

You have salvation. Light, foreknowledge base on the word of God. Monkeys represents demons invading humanity. Humanity takes demons for granted because they don't really know who they are how how fiercely demons hate them.

You hiding where they can't get, is you hiding in the secret place of the almighty. It's secret to satan, he can look, but he won't see you.

What i don't understand is the Cat you fought to save. What is the place of animals in redemption? Anyone?

There's going to be an invasion of the hordes of hell on humanity, and you are opportune to see it.
May we take heed and watch.
Re: Dream: This Attack Of The Monkeys by analice107: 7:02pm On Jul 26, 2017
Muafrika2:

Interesting.

It must be a change in the spirit realm. Different seasons or subseasons are usually represented by the rise of an animal. Its also why we ran, the times of the heavens are on their side, not yet time for their destruction.

Hmmm. I got this 'The times of the heavens are on their side, not yet time for their destruction. For until the appointed TIME, he that letteth will let.

For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way.
2 Thessalonians:2:7
Re: Dream: This Attack Of The Monkeys by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jul 26, 2017
analice107:

He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.

You have salvation. Light, foreknowledge base on the word of God. Monkeys represents demons invading humanity. Humanity takes demons for granted because they don't really know who they are how how fiercely demons hate them.

You hiding where they can't get, is you hiding in the secret place of the almighty. It's secret to satan, he can look, but he won't see you.

What i don't understand is the Cat you fought to save. What is the place of animals in redemption? Anyone?

There's going to be an invasion of the hordes of hell on humanity, and you are opportune to see it.

I've been wondering about the purpose of the cat too. Probably a distraction?

analice107:

Hmmm. I got this 'The times of the heavens are on their side, not yet time for their destruction. For until the appointed TIME, he that letteth will let.

For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way.
2 Thessalonians:2:7

I agree with this,
Re: Dream: This Attack Of The Monkeys by analice107: 7:55pm On Jul 26, 2017
Muafrika2:

I've been wondering about the purpose of the cat too. Probably a distraction?

I agree with this,
Could be a distraction to pull you out and expose you to the attacks of the invaders.
Re: Dream: This Attack Of The Monkeys by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jul 26, 2017
analice107:

Could be a distraction to pull you out and expose you to the attacks of the invaders.
It seemed to do so. While looking like a good thing to do,
Re: Dream: This Attack Of The Monkeys by jonbellion(m): 8:14pm On Jul 26, 2017
Wow
This movie must have done much to you

2 Likes

Re: Dream: This Attack Of The Monkeys by analice107: 8:15pm On Jul 26, 2017
Muafrika2:

It seemed to do so. While looking like a good thing to do,

Distractions are hardly detected as such. NL is a distraction, but we are still here.

1 Like

Re: Dream: This Attack Of The Monkeys by 0temAtum: 8:18pm On Jul 26, 2017
jonbellion:
Wow

You read my mind cheesy
I love that film. It can make someone dream of apes grin
Re: Dream: This Attack Of The Monkeys by Humanistme: 8:38pm On Jul 26, 2017
Muafrika2:
grin

I was living in a sky scraper and there were other people living in the building. It was just a building

pharaoh the dreamer, Joseph the interpreter
[quote author=analice107 post=58858865]

1 Like

Re: Dream: This Attack Of The Monkeys by gatiano(m): 8:47pm On Jul 26, 2017
Different animals do have different Spirits (Creators) Who control them.

I don't understand, not yet time for whose destruction?

Muafrika2:

Interesting.

Re: Dream: This Attack Of The Monkeys by gatiano(m): 8:58pm On Jul 26, 2017
Everything and everybody in creation has two sides to it. Its divine self and its lower self. All the animals, half animal/half human being etc are just aspects of oneself. Monkey is the midpoint between human beings and animal, Cat's positive nature too are numerous (careful, curious, fast, yet never in a rush, the ways cats gets sound signals is powerful, sees in the dark, etc). The dreamer is struggling to protect these qualities of himself/herself from returning to animalistic nature (the monkey's nature of the dreamer wants his/her attention).

Muafrika2:

Interesting.

Re: Dream: This Attack Of The Monkeys by Nobody: 12:39am On Jul 27, 2017
jonbellion:
Wow
grin
Re: Dream: This Attack Of The Monkeys by Nobody: 12:39am On Jul 27, 2017
gatiano:
Different animals do have different Spirits (Creators) Who control them.

I don't understand, not yet time for whose destruction?

The spirit that was attacking. There is a time of vengeance for every attack of the enemy. A time for everything including a time to fight and a time to refrain from fighting.

2 Likes

Re: Dream: This Attack Of The Monkeys by ichuka(m): 1:58am On Jul 27, 2017
Muafrika2:
grin

Cc. Shadeyinka
You have dwell in your present level long enough.you must move/climb higher.
To "abide in the Shadows of the Most High"continually we must climb higher daily.
The level you are in the skyscraper is not directly proportion to the attack you might recieve(move upward))move to the highest point of the skyscraper(mountain).
A cat can't defend herself against one baboon and here we have packs of them.
A million baboons can't even stand the roar of a Lion and that's who your Father is.
The more you climb the more you mature from a baby lion to the king of your environment.
Re: Dream: This Attack Of The Monkeys by Nobody: 4:15am On Jul 27, 2017
ichuka:

You have dwell in your present level long enough.you must move/climb higher.
To "abide in the Shadows of the Most High"continually we must climb higher daily.
The level you are in the skyscraper is not directly proportion to the attack you might recieve(move upward))move to the highest point of the skyscraper(mountain).
A cat can't defend herself against one baboon and here we have packs of them.
A million baboons can't even stand the roar of a Lion and that's who your Father is.
The more you climb the more you mature from a baby lion to the king of your environment.
Thanks ichuka,

You have mentioned distraction before in another dream, what do you think of this one?
Re: Dream: This Attack Of The Monkeys by Nobody: 4:25am On Jul 27, 2017
Humanistme:

pharaoh the dreamer, Joseph the interpreter
Am glad I posted it hear coz I had given it less importance
Re: Dream: This Attack Of The Monkeys by shadeyinka(m): 8:47am On Jul 27, 2017
Muafrika2:
grin

Cc. Shadeyinka

I really don't know about the significance of your he cat. However, God is just giving you a glimpse into the spiritual as it affects the church.

The monkeys represent demons sent to overrun the body of Christ. The attack truly had happened before but somehow (by grace) the church survived.

Your attempts to warn the church will fall on deaf ears ...but a few will wakeup at the last minute.

The dream is like Daniels dreams:
1. for you to know what is happening
2. for you to interceded
3. for you to step up evangelical work among believers

Shalom
Re: Dream: This Attack Of The Monkeys by shadeyinka(m): 8:55am On Jul 27, 2017
gatiano:

Your dream is just showing you what had happened in the spiritual (Past Tense). You were protected from demonic attacks.

However, even though you are spiritually stronger than the demons, your faith in your ability to fight is low. Not withstanding, because you ran to God, you were protected.

The dream truncated with that feeling because you are to take an action (learn to fight in the spirit) and start being on the offensive.

Give thanks to God for your protection and start taking the fight to the enemies gate.

Shalom

1 Like

Re: Dream: This Attack Of The Monkeys by Nobody: 9:02am On Jul 27, 2017
gatiano:

Don't give room for the spirit of anger and deception to rule you by invasion. Guard your mind and heart.

2 Likes

Re: Dream: This Attack Of The Monkeys by ichuka(m): 11:44pm On Jul 27, 2017
Muafrika2:

Thanks ichuka,

You have mentioned distraction before in another dream, what do you think of this one?
One of The primary strategy of satan before he attacks a Christain has always been distraction.
Distraction always open a door for his attack.
If he can't distract,the door will never be open for attack.
I still believe the cat has more to do with some of your qualities(calm,quiet,diligent etc)
But in a war front we also need the aggressiveness of a Lion.more reason why we must continue to grow in His image and likeness which also portrays the nature of His Lionhood.

2 Likes

Re: Dream: This Attack Of The Monkeys by Nobody: 4:00am On Jul 28, 2017
ichuka:

One of The primary strategy of satan before he attacks a Christain has always been distraction.
Distraction always open a door for his attack.
If he can't distract,the door will never be open for attack.
I still believe the cat has more to do with some of your qualities(calm,quiet,diligent etc)
But in a war front we also need the aggressiveness of a Lion.more reason why we must continue to grow in His image and likeness which also portrays the nature of His Lionhood.
Alright,

(1) (Reply)

Quran 9:31muslims, The Quran Calls Jesus And Allah Gods. D'you Agree With Islam? / Are You Jesus? / What Are The Differences Between Seeing And Entering The Kingdom Of God?.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.