Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,963 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:04 AM

Quran 9:31muslims, The Quran Calls Jesus And Allah Gods. D'you Agree With Islam? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Quran 9:31muslims, The Quran Calls Jesus And Allah Gods. D'you Agree With Islam? (1440 Views)

Why Judaism Has More In Common With Islam Than Christianity / Quran 9 Vs 29 Never Promote Killings Of Non Muslims / List Of Gods Born By A Virgin On 25th December (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Quran 9:31muslims, The Quran Calls Jesus And Allah Gods. D'you Agree With Islam? by Sixfiguresmart(m): 6:52pm On Oct 15, 2022
ٱتَّخَذُوٓا۟ أَحْبَارَهُمْ وَرُهْبَـٰنَهُمْ أَرْبَابًۭا مِّن دُونِ ٱللَّهِ وَٱلْمَسِيحَ ٱبْنَ مَرْيَمَ وَمَآ أُمِرُوٓا۟ إِلَّا لِيَعْبُدُوٓا۟ إِلَـٰهًۭا وَٰحِدًۭا ۖ لَّآ إِلَـٰهَ إِلَّا هُوَ ۚ سُبْحَـٰنَهُۥ عَمَّا يُشْرِكُونَ

They have taken their rabbis and monks as well as gods besides Allah AND THE MESSIAH the son of Maryam, and they were not commanded except to worship only one God. None is worthy of worship˺ except Him. Purity is to him above what they associate (with Him).

TenQ translate this by yourself. or substitute the word as you did earlier cos their scholars' translations are spurious. The Arabic is different from English. They are deceitful.
Re: Quran 9:31muslims, The Quran Calls Jesus And Allah Gods. D'you Agree With Islam? by TenQ: 11:45pm On Oct 16, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
ٱتَّخَذُوٓا۟ أَحْبَارَهُمْ وَرُهْبَـٰنَهُمْ أَرْبَابًۭا مِّن دُونِ ٱللَّهِ وَٱلْمَسِيحَ ٱبْنَ مَرْيَمَ وَمَآ أُمِرُوٓا۟ إِلَّا لِيَعْبُدُوٓا۟ إِلَـٰهًۭا وَٰحِدًۭا ۖ لَّآ إِلَـٰهَ إِلَّا هُوَ ۚ سُبْحَـٰنَهُۥ عَمَّا يُشْرِكُونَ

They have taken their rabbis and monks as well as gods besides Allah AND THE MESSIAH the son of Maryam, and they were not commanded except to worship only one God. None is worthy of worship˺ except Him. Purity is to him above what they associate (with Him).

TenQ translate this by yourself. or substitute the word as you did earlier cos their scholars' translations are spurious. The Arabic is different from English. They are deceitful.
Your translation is perfectly correct.

Muslims are doing everything to COVERUP damning statements of the Arabic Qur'an from its English translations (of the Quran). ALL English Qurans mistranslates this vers.

It looks like Google-Translate has flagged my account. I can't translate use the service for Arabic translations again!

I may have to confirm from another google account!

The attached image is what I get either from my phone or my laptop.

To force Google translate to say the truth, there are some change in words required

They have taken their rabbis fathers and monks mothers as well as gods teachers besides Allah AND THE MESSIAH Carpenter the son of Maryam Fatima, and they were not commanded except to worship only one God. None is worthy of worship˺ except Him. Purity is to him above what they associate (with Him).

You speak Arabic but for the rest of us who depend on Google translate, this is how to force Muslims to acknowledge the truth of their lies!

2 Likes

Re: Quran 9:31muslims, The Quran Calls Jesus And Allah Gods. D'you Agree With Islam? by Sixfiguresmart(m): 4:37am On Oct 17, 2022
TenQ:

Your translation is perfectly correct.

Muslims are doing everything to COVERUP damning statements of the Arabic Qur'an from its English translations (of the Quran). ALL English Qurans mistranslates this vers.

It looks like Google-Translate has flagged my account. I can't translate use the service for Arabic translations again!

I may have to confirm from another google account!

The attached image is what I get either from my phone or my laptop.

To force Google translate to say the truth, there are some change in words required

They have taken their rabbis fathers and monks mothers as well as gods teachers besides Allah AND THE MESSIAH Carpenter the son of Maryam Fatima, and they were not commanded except to worship only one God. None is worthy of worship˺ except Him. Purity is to him above what they associate (with Him).

You speak Arabic but for the rest of us who depend on Google translate, this is how to force Muslims to acknowledge the truth of their lies!
Ah, that is true. Wow, these guys are going really too far with this cover ups. let me break this translation down for you. They cannot conceal this.
ٱتَّخَذُوٓا۟ أَحْبَارَهُمْ وَرُهْبَـٰنَهُمْ أَرْبَابًۭا مِّن دُونِ ٱللَّهِ وَٱلْمَسِيحَ
مَرْيَمَ وَمَآ أُمِرُوٓا۟ إِلَّا لِيَعْبُدُوٓا۟ إِلَـٰهًۭا وَٰحِدًۭا ۖ لَّآ إِلَـٰهَ إِلَّا هُوَ ۚ سُبْحَـٰنَهُۥ عَمَّا يُشْرِكُونَ

I have broken it down and I checked now it passed. Try it again. Hahaha They will be exposed. They are all hiding now
Re: Quran 9:31muslims, The Quran Calls Jesus And Allah Gods. D'you Agree With Islam? by haekymbahd(m): 9:57am On Oct 17, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
Ah, that is true. Wow, these guys are going really too far with this cover ups. let me break this translation down for you. They cannot conceal this.
ٱتَّخَذُوٓا۟ أَحْبَارَهُمْ وَرُهْبَـٰنَهُمْ أَرْبَابًۭا مِّن دُونِ ٱللَّهِ وَٱلْمَسِيحَ
مَرْيَمَ وَمَآ أُمِرُوٓا۟ إِلَّا لِيَعْبُدُوٓا۟ إِلَـٰهًۭا وَٰحِدًۭا ۖ لَّآ إِلَـٰهَ إِلَّا هُوَ ۚ سُبْحَـٰنَهُۥ عَمَّا يُشْرِكُونَ

I have broken it down and I checked now it passed. Try it again. Hahaha They will be exposed. They are all hiding now
. have taken their rabbis and monks as lords besides God and Christ son of
Mary, and they were not commanded but to worship one God. There is no god but He. Glory be to You.

John 17 vs 3
And this is this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent.

This is the translation above can you remind me what your issue is again cos I can only see one God in this verse....

Question for sixfiguresmart

Is lord the same as God?

In the bible Yahwe is represented as The Lord and Jesus is called Lord, Kings are called lord's, A judge in court is called Lord, lord could mean teacher/master. There is one God according to Quran...

I think this verse below should clear you doubts on the stand of the Quran on Jesus being God or not... Jesus was sent by God hence a messenger of God.

Allah Subhanahu Wa Ta'ala said:

"O People of the Scripture, do not commit excess in your religion or say about Allah except the truth. The Messiah, Jesus, the son of Mary, was but a messenger of Allah and His word which He directed to Mary and a soul [created at a command] from Him. So believe in Allah and His messengers. And do not say, "Three"; desist - it is better for you. Indeed, Allah is but one God. Exalted is He above having a son. To Him belongs whatever is in the heavens and whatever is on the earth. And sufficient is Allah as Disposer of affairs."
(QS. An-Nisaa 4: Verse 171)

2 Likes

Re: Quran 9:31muslims, The Quran Calls Jesus And Allah Gods. D'you Agree With Islam? by TenQ: 9:25am On Oct 18, 2022
Muslim "dawarists" can lie for Africa.

Are Muslims ALLOWED by Allah to have ANOTHER LORD with ALLAH?
Is this not associating PARTNER with Allah?

haekymbahd:
. have taken their rabbis and monks as lords besides God and Christ son of
Mary, and they were not commanded but to worship one God. There is no god but He. Glory be to You.

John 17 vs 3
And this is this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent.

This is the translation above can you remind me what your issue is again cos I can only see one God in this verse....

Is lord the same as God?

In the bible Yahwe is represented as The Lord and Jesus is called Lord, Kings are called lord's, A judge in court is called Lord, lord could mean teacher/master. There is one God according to Quran...

I think this verse below should clear you doubts on the stand of the Quran on Jesus being God or not... Jesus was sent by God hence a messenger of God.

"O People of the Scripture, do not commit excess in your religion or say about Allah except the truth. The Messiah, Jesus, the son of Mary, was but a messenger of Allah and His word which He directed to Mary and a soul [created at a command] from Him. So believe in Allah and His messengers. And do not say, "Three"; desist - it is better for you. Indeed, Allah is but one God. Exalted is He above having a son. To Him belongs whatever is in the heavens and whatever is on the earth. And sufficient is Allah as Disposer of affairs."

Below is the Literal Translation !
AntiChristian:..
LegalWolf
compton11:
haekymbahd:
mhmsadyq:
alfarouq:
ictplotter:
Watinani:

1. Explain how this verse is NOT associating PARTNERSHIP with Allah?

2. As Muslims, is it a true statement that Jesus is YOUR LORD?

1 Like

Re: Quran 9:31muslims, The Quran Calls Jesus And Allah Gods. D'you Agree With Islam? by haekymbahd(m): 11:13am On Oct 18, 2022
TenQ:
Muslim "dawarists" can lie for Africa.

Are Muslims ALLOWED by Allah to have ANOTHER LORD with ALLAH?
Is this not associating PARTNER with Allah?

Below is the Literal Translation !
AntiChristian:..
LegalWolf
compton11:
haekymbahd:
mhmsadyq:
alfarouq:
ictplotter:
Watinani:

1. Explain how this verse is NOT associating PARTNERSHIP with Allah?

2. As Muslims, is it a true statement that Jesus is YOUR LORD?
Does the word Lord necessarily means God?

One's master/teacher can also be called Lord Jesus was a teacher to the children of isreal and he taught then to worship one God (his God)...

From that verse there is only one God which you are told to worship....

They have taken their rabbis and monks as lords besides God and Christ son of Mary, and they were not commanded but to worship one God. There is no god but He. Glory be to You.

Muslims are to believe in ALLAH and his messenger (sent to teach mankind the way of the lord).

Saying Christians today have taken their pastors as lords beside Jesus does not mean they worship their pastors but that they are following teachings and doctrines of men rather than Jesus.

1 Like

Re: Quran 9:31muslims, The Quran Calls Jesus And Allah Gods. D'you Agree With Islam? by Sixfiguresmart(m): 12:00pm On Oct 18, 2022
haekymbahd:

Is lord the same as God?

I will gladly answer your question if you want to engage in a sane convo.
Lord means master. The Bible makes it very clear that there are many gods. God simply means Mighty one.
Lord and God are both titles. They can be used for both man and spirit. They do not directly refer to anyone except contextually. Allah stems from ilah, which stem elohim. baal also means Lord. So, the context play a fonder role here.

Now, to understand this, every concept about God stems from Noah and his Children. The stories that they have told concerning a MIGHTY ONE who saved their lives got transmuted into diverse stories because of the devil who played this control role to derail them from the truth and fact.

1 Corinthians 8:5-6 clearly informs Christians that there are MANY GODS. But it went further to assert that TO CHRISTIANS, there is ONLY ONE GOD, the Father.

So, the context is based on faith in the father and the son. If you lack this faith, then your God can be anything.

You need to understand that before Islam, God has existence and has provided his words and even chosen a nation to represent him. If you do not believe in that, which he has sent to those people before you, it shows that you are not even a muslim too. The anchor of islam is not only JUDAISM but also CHRISTIANITY.

There is nowhere in the Torah that ISA was written. Nowhere was Jesus birth described in detail than in the Greek Scriptures. Mohammed testified that allah said that HE SENT THOSE BOOKS HIMSELF. Does you allah contradict himself? The analogy of corruption came hundred of years after mohammed. Why? because the muslims began seeing that the quran did not match what Mohammed preached about the Bible.

What did the caliphate do? Lie that the Bible has been corrupted. But think for a minute, why is it possible to find fragments of the Bible and we cannot find a pin on the quran?

Why did the caliphates burn the Bible and the Torah when allah asserted that he sent it to them. Do they have any respect for allah? No! Why? Because they are the ones who wrote the quran. Majority of the things in the quran are hearsay. Imagine that it took 30 years to compile the quran while mohammed received this for 23 years only.

While mohammed was dying, he continue to get revelation. So, who recited those revelations? Are those revelations parts of the quran?
So, what were they actually reciting, the quran or PARTS OF the quran?
Re: Quran 9:31muslims, The Quran Calls Jesus And Allah Gods. D'you Agree With Islam? by haekymbahd(m): 1:34pm On Oct 18, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
The Gospel was revealed to Jesus according to Quran and not Paul

1 Corinthians 8:5-6 clearly informs Christians that there are MANY GODS. But it went further to assert that TO CHRISTIANS, there is ONLY ONE GOD, the Father.

So, the context is based on faith in the father and the son. If you lack this faith, then your God can be anything.

So where did majority of christians got their doctrine from who started it that the Son is God also Holy spirit is God then you will understand this verse clearly if you use reason.

Do you mean the Son is a False God?

They have taken their rabbis and monks as lords besides God and Christ son of Mary, and they were not commanded but to worship one God. There is no god but He...

The verse is telling you christians that your faith is based on doctrines of men and not what Jesus taught....

Question: 1. When did the doctrine that the Son was God started and who started it?

2. What happened at the council of Nicea?

3. The Catholics whom selected the books of the bible where did they get their doctrine that Holy Mary is the mother of God?

4. What church denomination do you attend I want to know the christians who shared the same line of thought with you

1 Like

Re: Quran 9:31muslims, The Quran Calls Jesus And Allah Gods. D'you Agree With Islam? by Sixfiguresmart(m): 3:05pm On Oct 18, 2022
Sir, You asked me a question and I gave you the answer supported by the Bible. You are asking me where people got their doctrines from?

Matthew 13:25 But while everyone was sleeping, his enemy came and sowed weeds among the wheat, and went away.
The devil sowed this seed in their hearts. If you want to talk about Christians, use the Bible. I have told you before that we do not consider the council of Nicaea as a Christian summit. It is not in the Bible and would not in any way have taken place were those present truly Christians. The convener was a Hellenistic Constantine whose mother was worshipped as an idol.

I am not here to teach you history of paganism. I brought Islam to you. You keep asking and I keep on answering but you cannot provide a single answer to all my questions. Is that fair play to you? This thread was built on a particular topic. There are other threads opened for topics like you are bringing. Have the decency to admit that some things went wrong in islam just like many other famous muslims do. It is on record and if you like I can share a plethora of shocking historical facts that the moderators will not allow me to share here.

There is no other reason why you are deflecting this thread if not on the basis of missing logical argument that are strong enough to counter the topic. We are not babies. I tried to defend islam like you too. I know the game and we all know wha gwan.

I will answer your question. In 1 Corinthians the Bible made it clear to you that there are many gods. I told you what God means. Mighty one. Are we gods? Yes! We are. Does it mean that we do not have a God? We do.
Are we mammals? Yes! We are mammals. Does that mean that we are bats? No! It doesn't. Does Jesus have a God? Yes, he does. Does it mean that he is not a God? No! It doesn't. Understand the logic of hierarchy. Understand what God is (mighty one).

We are gods, so are the angels, so is Jesus, and so is the father. But in all of these, the source is the Father who is the ultimate God. The creator.

Man is the head of a woman. Jesus is the head of the man. God is the head of Jesus. I am trying to 1 Corinthians 11:3.
This is the Bible's teaching. I keep reiterating one single point and you keep dragging me to Constantine who used to kill Christians. It was during his time as ruler that the killing of Christians stopped. So, he USED TO KILL up until a particular time when he needed all hands on deck to solidify his empire.

The Catholics were not the first Christians. Catholicism began in Rome. Christianity began in Israel. It was in Turkey, in Libya, Malta, Iraq, Syria, Greece, Egypt, Ethiopia etc even before Rome. Paul was caught on his way to Damascus to kill the Christians there. Damascus in in Syria. So, Christianity had already been established in Syria, in Egypt, In Corinthians in Greece, in Ephesian in Turkey etc.

Jude wrote about the apostacy in the Bible. Even at the time of John who was the last of the apostles to die, the apostates had crept into Christianity to inject false doctrines like you saw in the council of Nicaea. These doctrines also included the use of Misbaha which the muslims copied from these false Christians too. The use of incense is islam which is bakhoor in Arabic was also adopted from the Catholics, and the islamic expression 'Masha Allah' is also an astrological expression that wishes upon the star goddess sopdet that is why you see her on every masjid. Called Shi'ra in Arabic (something of Ra or baby of Ra). That is the great-great granddaughter of Ra, the Sun God of Egypt.

I am plainly a Christian. A follower of Christ. I was a prodigal son. Been to a few religions and I decided to study the Bible for myself and with the help of great friends I came to understand the Bible and read it for myself. To ask the right questions and seek the truth just as Jesus told me.

Do not think everyone who calls himself a Christian is actually a Christian.
Matthew 7:14 But small is the gate and narrow the way that leads to life, and only a few find it.

Only a few will find that way to life. Therefore only a few who believe and obey will be saved.
haekymbahd:
So where did majority of christians got their doctrine from who started it that the Son is God also Holy spirit is God then you will understand this verse clearly if you use reason.

Do you mean the Son is a False God?

They have taken their rabbis and monks as lords besides God and Christ son of Mary, and they were not commanded but to worship one God. There is no god but He...

The verse is telling you christians that your faith is based on doctrines of men and not what Jesus taught....

Question: 1. When did the doctrine that the Son was God started and who started it?

2. What happened at the council of Nicea?

3. The Catholics whom selected the books of the bible where did they get their doctrine that Holy Mary is the mother of God?

4. What church denomination do you attend I want to know the christians who shared the same line of thought with you

2 Likes

Re: Quran 9:31muslims, The Quran Calls Jesus And Allah Gods. D'you Agree With Islam? by TenQ: 4:29pm On Oct 18, 2022
haekymbahd:
Does the word Lord necessarily means God?

One's master/teacher can also be called Lord Jesus was a teacher to the children of isreal and he taught then to worship one God (his God)...

From that verse there is only one God which you are told to worship....

They have taken their rabbis and monks as lords besides God and Christ son of Mary, and they were not commanded but to worship one God. There is no god but He. Glory be to You.

Muslims are to believe in ALLAH and his messenger (sent to teach mankind the way of the lord).

Saying Christians today have taken their pastors as lords beside Jesus does not mean they worship their pastors but that they are following teachings and doctrines of men rather than Jesus.

Aren't you being a little deceptive by using the Bible as your evidence even when you know that the language and culture are vastly different!?

In the Bible, YHWH is called by the titles LORD, LORD GOD or LORD GOD ALMIGHTY!
Jesus is also called Lord, in the Bible. In fact, anyone who is a Master, Teacher, Leader could be called Lord in the bible.

1. Now, the question is, in the Qur'an, is there anyone else that is called by the title LORD apart from Allah?

2. Is it Islamically correct to associate PARTNERSHIP with Allah in terms of Lordship?

3. Are Muslims ALLOWED by Allah to have ANOTHER LORD with ALLAH?
Because, the verse says:
They have taken their rabbis and monks as lords besides God and Christ son of Mary...

Allah is against the Jews and Christians for taking their rabbis and monks as Lords INSTEAD Allah and the Messiah!

4. Finally, why do you think ALMOST every English translation of the Qur'an forcefully MISTRANSLATES Qur'an 9:31

The keyword besides CONNOTES a COMPARISON!

The keyword and CONNOTES a PARTNERSHIP!

How else would you explain the Arabic?
Could it be a mistake that crept into the Qur'an?
If it is NOT a mistake, could it be a CONTRADICTION (to the other verses of the Qur'an)?

Can you please answer these FOUR questions individually?

1 Like

Re: Quran 9:31muslims, The Quran Calls Jesus And Allah Gods. D'you Agree With Islam? by Sixfiguresmart(m): 8:01pm On Oct 18, 2022
hahahaha I have laughed my guts out. The man is cornered. It is getting overwhelming for him already. He will get to the point when he will quit defending islam. He is edging closer to it. There is no further substance from his argument. The facts is that, even myislam.com has failed him at this point. They cannot provide answers for a comeback cos they themselves cannot find it.

I love the way that you parse the logic and make every point stand out. They cannot claim ignorance. It is ostensibly organized.
TenQ:

Aren't you being a little deceptive by using the Bible as your evidence even when you know that the language and culture are vastly different!?

Jesus is also called Lord, in the Bible. In fact, anyone who is a Master, Teacher, Leader could be called Lord in the bible.

1. Now, the question is, in the Qur'an, is there anyone else that is called by the title LORD apart from Allah?

2. Is it Islamically correct to associate PARTNERSHIP with Allah in terms of Lordship?

Because, the verse says:
They have taken their rabbis and monks as lords besides God and Christ son of Mary...

Allah is against the Jews and Christians for taking their rabbis and monks as Lords INSTEAD Allah and the Messiah!

4. Finally, why do you think ALMOST every English translation of the Qur'an forcefully MISTRANSLATES Qur'an 9:31

If it is NOT a mistake, could it be a CONTRADICTION (to the other verses of the Qur'an)?

Re: Quran 9:31muslims, The Quran Calls Jesus And Allah Gods. D'you Agree With Islam? by TenQ: 10:07pm On Oct 18, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
hahahaha I have laughed my guts out. The man is cornered. It is getting overwhelming for him already. He will get to the point when he will quit defending islam. He is edging closer to it. There is no further substance from his argument. The facts is that, even myislam.com has failed him at this point. They cannot provide answers for a comeback cos they themselves cannot find it.

I love the way that you parse the logic and make every point stand out. They cannot claim ignorance. It is ostensibly organized.
Muslims remain Muslims only because they ignorantly refuse to Ask QUESTIONS.
Islam cannot stand scrutiny it doesn't matter if the scrutiny was on the Qur'an or Hadiths or Tafsirs or the Sunnah!

Too many lies of Islam are now coming to haunt them. They lie both to themselves and others. Different kinds of lies depending on who they are interacting with.

If Jubril dictated the Qur'an to Mohammed, how come Mohammed received the Satanic verses? Did satan come in the shape of Jubril?

Mohammed is the best Muslim and human being, yet he went to seduce the wife of Zaid? What a character!?

You can see that they've all gone silent. Just one error is enough to destroy the credibility of Islam, the Qur'an and Mohammed. Unfortunately, several dozens of PLAIN errors have cropped up in the Qur'an.

I pray that the veil covering their eyes and hearts be torn in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: Quran 9:31muslims, The Quran Calls Jesus And Allah Gods. D'you Agree With Islam? by Maynman: 10:31pm On Oct 18, 2022
See the foolishness displayed by Abrahamaic gods worshippers

Re: Quran 9:31muslims, The Quran Calls Jesus And Allah Gods. D'you Agree With Islam? by haekymbahd(m): 3:32am On Oct 19, 2022
TenQ:

Does it change the fact the word Lord is not the same as God?

The word lord and God was used in the same verse differently. ALLAH In the Quran says he is the Lord of the heavens and the Earth (Worlds). But in this verse the lord is plain with nothing attached to it....

TenQ:

As Muslims we can't associate partner with Allah nor worship any other apart from Allah but we are told to obey Allah and his messengers?

TenQ:

Because, the verse says:
No Muslims are not suppose to have another LORD OF THE HEAVENS AND THE EARTH but Muslims are expected to follow the footsteps of the prophets sent to them. The messengers such as Jesus and Muhammad as Leaders and Teacher and the all taught the worship of one God.

TenQ:

Yes Allah is against the Jews for taking their Leaders as masters instead of Jesus which means they weren't following the message of Jesus of which he commanded them to worship one God rather they follow the doctrines of men (trinity)...

TenQ:

The verse is plain worship one God and GOD was distinguished from Christ in that same verse.

"Say, "Obey Allah and the Messenger." But if they turn away - then indeed, Allah does not like the disbelievers."
(QS. Aal-i-Imraan 3: Verse 32)

TenQ:

Does saying believe in Allah and his messenger connotes comparison that's because you have to obey Allah and his messengers does not mean the messenger is God.

TenQ:

Does saying Obey Allah and his messenger connotes partnership rather Allah warns and teach mankind through his prophets...

TenQ:

infact this verse below makes everything clearer and the States the view of Quran and Allah concerning Jesus

Re: Quran 9:31muslims, The Quran Calls Jesus And Allah Gods. D'you Agree With Islam? by Sixfiguresmart(m): 4:12am On Oct 19, 2022
I know many who have left. Egyptians, Saudis, Palestinians, Lebanese, Iranians (you can read the news too). What we are doing is the engine for consideration of their choices and decision. I read their arguments before jumping on this train and I saw how emboldened they were. That boldness is trickling down to shame and insidiousness.

https://muslimmatters.org/2018/01/10/in-the-age-of-islamophobia-why-reverts-are-leaving-islam/
Their converts get in without deep knowledge of islam just like I did and they get shocked as things unfold.
https://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2018/01/26/the-share-of-americans-who-leave-islam-is-offset-by-those-who-become-muslim/
Every second generation muslim migrant gets the chance to freedom of free-thinking. They are the ones attacking the religion now.
https://nationalinterest.org/feature/atheism-among-muslims-%E2%80%9Cspreading-wildfire%E2%80%9D-193924
This is something that I witnessed myself. Even in the Heart of Medina, many Saudis are 60% off the religion. The reason for pretense is because of the financial benefits.

These Nigerian muslims are immersed in crass ignorance regarding their religion. None of their top gun scholars have been able to stand and face the surge of interrogation arising from within. They should have simply acknowledged the obvious facts and move on to a correctional state and people can see their humility. Nevertheless a religion fundamentally structured on violence and terror cannot hold up against the modern state of scrutiny. It will surely fall.
TenQ:

Islam cannot stand scrutiny it doesn't matter if the scrutiny was on the Qur'an or Hadiths or Tafsirs or the Sunnah!

Too many lies of Islam are now coming to haunt them. They lie both to themselves and others. Different kinds of lies depending on who they are interacting with.

If Jubril dictated the Qur'an to Mohammed, how come Mohammed received the Satanic verses? Did satan come in the shape of Jubril?

Mohammed is the best Muslim and human being, yet he went to seduce the wife of Zaid? What a character!?

You can see that they've all gone silent. Just one error is enough to destroy the credibility of Islam, the Qur'an and Mohammed. Unfortunately, several dozens of PLAIN errors have cropped up in the Qur'an.

Re: Quran 9:31muslims, The Quran Calls Jesus And Allah Gods. D'you Agree With Islam? by Sixfiguresmart(m): 4:19am On Oct 19, 2022
Or, more so did Satan get into Jubril? How can we trust other verses?
TenQ:

Re: Quran 9:31muslims, The Quran Calls Jesus And Allah Gods. D'you Agree With Islam? by TenQ: 11:57am On Oct 19, 2022
haekymbahd:
Does it change the fact the word Lord is not the same as God?

The word lord and God was used in the same verse differently. ALLAH In the Quran says he is the Lord of the heavens and the Earth (Worlds). But in this verse the lord is plain with nothing attached to it....
You TOTALLY EVADED the Question Sir!
If there is no one else other than Allah that is referred to as LORD in the Quran, then, either Jesus is Allah OR there is a mistake in the Quran.

SO, again is there anyone else that is called by the title LORD apart from Allah in the Quran?

haekymbahd:

As Muslims we can't associate partner with Allah nor worship any other apart from Allah but we are told to obey Allah and his messengers?
The Question was:
Islamically, you are correct except that Allah Himself said that the Jews and Christians are WRONG in making their Rabbis and Monks as Lords BESIDES Allah and the Messiah!

You will agree with me that according to you Muslims, the Quran was presented in a CLEAR and PRECISE language

A much better language (if we go with you is):
They have taken the Messiah Son of Mary, their Rabbis and Monks as Lords besides God ...

Is this statement above without AMBIGUITY?

But, either it is a MISTAKE/ERROR in the Quran or Allah intended to communicate that Allah and the Messiah are the same!

haekymbahd:

No Muslims are not suppose to have another LORD OF THE HEAVENS AND THE EARTH but Muslims are expected to follow the footsteps of the prophets sent to them. The messengers such as Jesus and Muhammad as Leaders and Teacher and the all taught the worship of one God.
The question was:
Because, the verse says:

In the Quran, is there a single reference to the fact that ANYONE ELSE can be LORD except Allah?
If there is NONE, it follows that taking ANYONE as LORD apart from ALLAH and the MESSIAH is a great SIN.

It seems that it was Allah himself that partnered Himself with the Messiah in this verse.

haekymbahd:

Yes Allah is against the Jews for taking their Leaders as masters instead of Jesus which means they weren't following the message of Jesus of which he commanded them to worship one God rather they follow the doctrines of men (trinity)...
My Statement:
No sir, even Arab speakers know of a truth that this verse is accusing the Jews and Christians of taking as LORDs their Rabbis and their Monks as LORD BESIDES Allah AND the Messiah

Like I said;

A much better language and An unambiguous statement should have been (if we go with you is):
They have taken the Messiah Son of Mary, their Rabbis and Monks as Lords besides God ...

But can a mortal correct the words of Allah written in a CLEAR speech?

haekymbahd:

The verse is plain worship one God and GOD was distinguished from Christ in that same verse.

"Say, "Obey Allah and the Messenger." But if they turn away - then indeed, Allah does not like the disbelievers."
(QS. Aal-i-Imraan 3: Verse 32)

Does saying believe in Allah and his messenger connotes comparison that's because you have to obey Allah and his messengers does not mean the messenger is God.

Does saying Obey Allah and his messenger connotes partnership rather Allah warns and teach mankind through his prophets...

infact this verse below makes everything clearer and the States the view of Quran and Allah concerning Jesus

Meaning that either
1. Allah is the Messiah OR
2. There is ERROR or CONTRADICTIONS in the Quran!
3. Allah is confused about Trinity Because Allah teaches also that Jesus is a TRINITY!
Re: Quran 9:31muslims, The Quran Calls Jesus And Allah Gods. D'you Agree With Islam? by TenQ: 12:12pm On Oct 19, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
Or, more so did Satan get into Jubril? How can we trust other verses?
Coupled with the fact that Mohammdhinself says that satan commands him ONLY to do good!

A man who imagined that he slept with all his wives but he didnt!?

Sixfiguresmart:
I know many who have left. Egyptians, Saudis, Palestinians, Lebanese, Iranians (you can read the news too). What we are doing is the engine for consideration of their choices and decision. I read their arguments before jumping on this train and I saw how emboldened they were. That boldness is trickling down to shame and insidiousness.

https://muslimmatters.org/2018/01/10/in-the-age-of-islamophobia-why-reverts-are-leaving-islam/
Their converts get in without deep knowledge of islam just like I did and they get shocked as things unfold.
https://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2018/01/26/the-share-of-americans-who-leave-islam-is-offset-by-those-who-become-muslim/
Every second generation muslim migrant gets the chance to freedom of free-thinking. They are the ones attacking the religion now.
https://nationalinterest.org/feature/atheism-among-muslims-%E2%80%9Cspreading-wildfire%E2%80%9D-193924
This is something that I witnessed myself. Even in the Heart of Medina, many Saudis are 60% off the religion. The reason for pretense is because of the financial benefits.

These Nigerian muslims are immersed in crass ignorance regarding their religion. None of their top gun scholars have been able to stand and face the surge of interrogation arising from within. They should have simply acknowledged the obvious facts and move on to a correctional state and people can see their humility. Nevertheless a religion fundamentally structured on violence and terror cannot hold up against the modern state of scrutiny. It will surely fall.

I honestly wish that more Christians will study Islam to be able to reachout to Muslims.
Imagine that EVERYDAY and FIVE TIMES a day, Muslims recite the Al-Fatiha and verse 7 specifically says that Allah should not make them like the Jews and the Christians.

the Jews -of those who earned Your anger,
the Christians -those who went astray

A religion that claims to ride upon the religion of the Jews and Christians only to WAR against them!

Muslims would become free when they start asking Questions UNFORTUNATELY, Fear of Apostacy keeps them locked in their DECEPTION!

1 Like

Re: Quran 9:31muslims, The Quran Calls Jesus And Allah Gods. D'you Agree With Islam? by Sixfiguresmart(m): 12:48pm On Oct 19, 2022
The fact is many people converted without knowing what Islam really is. That is why ex-muslims hate them so hard cos they are very dirty. They conceal the truth from people.
TenQ:

Coupled with the fact that Mohammdhinself says that satan commands him ONLY to do good!

A man who imagined that he slept with all his wives but he didnt!?

I honestly wish that more Christians will study Islam to be able to reachout to Muslims.
Imagine that EVERYDAY and FIVE TIMES a day, Muslims recite the Al-Fatiha and verse 7 specifically says that Allah should not make them like the Jews and the Christians.

the Jews -of those who earned Your anger,
the Christians -those who went astray

A religion that claims to ride upon the religion of the Jews and Christians only to WAR against them!

Muslims would become free when they start asking Questions UNFORTUNATELY, Fear of Apostacy keeps them locked in their DECEPTION!

Re: Quran 9:31muslims, The Quran Calls Jesus And Allah Gods. D'you Agree With Islam? by haekymbahd(m): 12:54pm On Oct 19, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
The fact is many people converted without knowing what Islam really is. That is why ex-muslims hate them so hard cos they are very dirty. They conceal the truth from people.
Lol very funny christians only if TENQ and sixfiguresmart knew that there beliefs oppose each other.

I challenge both TENQ and sixfiguresmart to table their doctrine and belief about God and Christ then you will realize both of them are lost and are parallel lines that can never meet even though they both answer to the name christian and supports each other against Muslims.

Instead of you christians to bring out a table and issue out your problems you are busy with Islam. One would have thought both TENQ and Sixfiguresmart believe in the same God since they both answer to the name christians.

If christians can't even convince themselves on what Jesus message was yet trying to teach Muslims isn't this madness...

The bible supports all doctrine there is no doctrine you are looking for in the bible that you won't find hence why Christianity will continue to be a lost group till Jesus come...
Re: Quran 9:31muslims, The Quran Calls Jesus And Allah Gods. D'you Agree With Islam? by TenQ: 1:11pm On Oct 19, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
Islam is a product of lies and it grows only true DECEPTIONS!
They have a version of lies for themselves and another form of lies for others!

A single burst of the lies in the Quran is enough to disprove Allah unfortunately, Muslims will do everything to justify and defend the lies!
Re: Quran 9:31muslims, The Quran Calls Jesus And Allah Gods. D'you Agree With Islam? by Sixfiguresmart(m): 1:14pm On Oct 19, 2022
Shia and Sunnis go to Hajj in the SAME MECCA to serve who?

Focus on your allah. TenQ and I are cool. We have no differences. I have every right to talk about islam because I was into Islam myself. TenQ is so brave to venture into this because he was never a muslim and doesn't speak Arabic.

I duff my hat for him. You see how they keep me under ban from exposing Islam. Everything I said is monitored. I cannot post on religious section anymore. There is a particular moderator paid to trail me.

If islam were true to you, why hide? He is challenging you to your own faith and your feet are feeble. Your anchor is wikipedia. The man is unraveling your quran and the thing that I like about this is that people from far away get to read this. I was shocked to get a message from someone in Singapore asking me questions based on what he read on nairaland. This is bigger than you.

If you have any contribution defend your faith. This is not physical altercation where you lose your emotional control and kill people. This is based on fact and intelligence. All your muslim faith defenders are cowardly hiding, They read all of these but they cower like the coward ahMAD.
haekymbahd:
Lol very funny christians only if TENQ and sixfiguresmart knew that there beliefs oppose each other.

I challenge both TENQ and sixfiguresmart to table their doctrine and belief about God and Christ then you will realize both of them are lost and are parallel lines that can never meet even though they both answer to the name christian and supports each other against Muslims.

Instead of you christians to bring out a table and issue out your problems you are busy with Islam. One would have thought both TENQ and Sixfiguresmart believe in the same God since they both answer to the name christians.

If christians can't even convince themselves on what Jesus message was yet trying to teach Muslims isn't this madness...

The bible supports all doctrine there is no doctrine you are looking for in the bible that you won't find hence why Christianity will continue to be a lost group till Jesus come...
Re: Quran 9:31muslims, The Quran Calls Jesus And Allah Gods. D'you Agree With Islam? by TenQ: 1:21pm On Oct 19, 2022
haekymbahd:

Sixfiguresmart is a SUNNI Christian!
and TenQ is a SHIA Christian!

LOL!!

Even if both of us are complete opposites, it doesn't make Islam a better Religion. A lie is a lie, a deception is a deception, a falsehood still remains falsehood IRRESPECTIVE of the lens through which they are viewed. You will notice that I always compare Islam with itself through the Quran, history, the hadiths, science and common sense: and Islam fails on all quarters.

Be made aware that Being a Christian unlike Islam is NOT a group thing.
Re: Quran 9:31muslims, The Quran Calls Jesus And Allah Gods. D'you Agree With Islam? by Sixfiguresmart(m): 4:10pm On Oct 19, 2022
hahahahahahahaha best comeback ever.

Christianity is a one man race. Everyone is on his own.

You have destroyed that man. His logic evaporated just like that. I love the combination, bro.
Totally owned
TenQ:

Sixfiguresmart is a SUNNI Christian!
and TenQ is a SHIA Christian!

LOL!!

Even if both of us are complete opposites, it doesn't make Islam a better Religion. A lie is a lie, a deception is a deception, a falsehood still remains falsehood IRRESPECTIVE of the lens through which they are viewed. You will notice that I always compare Islam with itself through the Quran, history, the hadiths, science and common sense: and Islam fails on all quarters.

Be made aware that Being a Christian unlike Islam is NOT a group thing.
Re: Quran 9:31muslims, The Quran Calls Jesus And Allah Gods. D'you Agree With Islam? by TenQ: 4:34pm On Oct 19, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
hahahahahahahaha best comeback ever.

Christianity is a one man race. Everyone is on his own.

You have destroyed that man. His logic evaporated just like that. I love the combination, bro.
Totally owned
Shalom Bro!
More grace to you!

1 Like

Re: Quran 9:31muslims, The Quran Calls Jesus And Allah Gods. D'you Agree With Islam? by Prosper123: 3:52am On Oct 21, 2022
I like this thread. I need many links to such threads exposing the deception in islam

1 Like

Re: Quran 9:31muslims, The Quran Calls Jesus And Allah Gods. D'you Agree With Islam? by xproducer: 5:41am On Oct 21, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:

++++++++

There is only one GOD!

"In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God." - John 1:1

"And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father, full of grace and truth." - John 1:14

"For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace." - Isaiah 9:6

"Thus saith the Lord the King of Israel, and his redeemer the Lord of hosts; I am the first, and I am the last; and beside me there is no God." - Isaiah 44:6 (Isaiah 45:21)
Re: Quran 9:31muslims, The Quran Calls Jesus And Allah Gods. D'you Agree With Islam? by Sixfiguresmart(m): 4:26pm On Oct 21, 2022
man was a perv. spent his life kissing kids and everything he had in control.

Ash-shifa by Qadi ‘Iyad, tr. by Aisha Abdarrahman Bewley (1991), p. 194

Muhammad’s saliva provided nutrition and solace to babies!

The grandsons of Muhammad, Al Hasan and Al Hussain, were young and crying on account of thirst. Muhammad gave them his tongue to suck and thereafter they stopped crying.

Muhammad’s saliva was his way of showering love and blessings on his grandchildren!
–Al-Adab Al-Mufrad Al-Bukhari 1:1183 (Hasan); al-Mu’jam al-Kabīr 2588 (Hasan)

One day Abu Hurraira accompanies Muhammad to the mosque. Once there, Muhammad said, ‘Where is the little one? Call the little one to me.’ Hasan came running and jumped into his lap. Then he put his hand in his beard. Then Muhammad opened his mouth and put his tongue in his mouth. Then he said, O Allah, I love him, so love him and the one who loves him!'”

Muhammad’s saliva was his way of showering love and blessings on babies!

Al Zamakhshari mentioned that the prophet took charge of naming him ‘Ali’ and feeding him many days from his blessed saliva by having Ali suck on his tongue.
–Al-Sira al-Halabiya by Ali bin Burhan al-Din Halabi, Al-Azhar printing press, 1400, 1:431

Muhammad’s saliva was miraculous and helped in instantaneous surgery and healing!
–Ash-shifa by Qadi ‘Iyad, tr. by Aisha Abdarrahman Bewley (1991), p.188-189

It was during the Battle of Badr that Abu Jahl severed the hand of Mu’awwidh, Afra’s son. Mu’awwidh went to the Prophet carrying his severed hand, whereupon the Prophet blew some of his spittle on it, replaced it, and it was immediately and miraculously rejoined to his arm.
Re: Quran 9:31muslims, The Quran Calls Jesus And Allah Gods. D'you Agree With Islam? by TenQ: 4:49pm On Oct 21, 2022
xproducer:

++++++++

There is only one GOD!

"In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God." - John 1:1

"And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father, full of grace and truth." - John 1:14

"For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace." - Isaiah 9:6

"Thus saith the Lord the King of Israel, and his redeemer the Lord of hosts; I am the first, and I am the last; and beside me there is no God." - Isaiah 44:6 (Isaiah 45:21)

Of course, Christians have been consistent with their position that the Messiah is GOD WITH US the same Jesus the Christ! But Muslims would like to manufacture three gods for Christians so that they can have an argument.
Qur'an 5:72
They have certainly disbelieved who say that Allah is Christ, the son of Mary. Say, “Then who could prevent Allah at all if He had intended to destroy Christ, the son of Mary, or his mother or everyone on the earth?” ....

In other words, even the Qur'an testifies that Christians have been calling God as Christ! But they just have to manufacture three gods so that they can have a Strawman to fight!
Re: Quran 9:31muslims, The Quran Calls Jesus And Allah Gods. D'you Agree With Islam? by haekymbahd(m): 5:41pm On Oct 21, 2022
TenQ:

Of course, Christians have been consistent with their position that the Messiah is GOD WITH US the same Jesus the Christ! But Muslims would like to manufacture three gods for Christians so that they can have an argument.
Qur'an 5:72
They have certainly disbelieved who say that Allah is Christ, the son of Mary. Say, “Then who could prevent Allah at all if He had intended to destroy Christ, the son of Mary, or his mother or everyone on the earth?” ....

In other words, even the Qur'an testifies that Christians have been calling God as Christ! But they just have to manufacture three gods so that they can have a Strawman to fight!
is it only Islam that made this claim Jews whom are the predecessors of christianity, Unitarian christians e.g Jehovah witnesses also believe this I don't understand why you are obsessed with islam?

According to trinity

Jesus (son) is God (Allah)

YHVH (Father) is God (Allah)

Holy spirit is God (Allah)

But all are not the same...

Mathew 24vs36
New American Standard Bible
“But about that day and hour no one knows, not even the angels of heaven, nor the Son, but the Father alone.

But you want us to believe the Father and the Son are the same...

Also the Quran never said christians worship 3gods but it says do not say three (trinity)
Re: Quran 9:31muslims, The Quran Calls Jesus And Allah Gods. D'you Agree With Islam? by Ajeeb: 8:47pm On Oct 21, 2022
I can see where the issues are...

1. You don't interpret Al-Qur'an with ordinary translation alone.
2. Check the word MasiihU, it's written
MasiihA, which means it's one of the objects i.e one of what they worship
3. If it happens to go by they should worship him instead, it will be MasiihiI, because you can see "min duuni Allaah...."

As someone that understands Arabic language better to interpret it for you
Re: Quran 9:31muslims, The Quran Calls Jesus And Allah Gods. D'you Agree With Islam? by Ajeeb: 8:48pm On Oct 21, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:

I can see where the issues are...

1. You don't interpret Al-Qur'an with ordinary translation alone.
2. Check the word MasiihU, it's written
MasiihA, which means it's one of the objects i.e one of what they worship
3. If it happens to go by they should worship him instead, it will be MasiihiI, because you can see "min duuni Allaah...."

As someone that understands Arabic language better to interpret it for you

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do Dreams Have A Message? / Can Christians Carry Fire Arms As A Means Of Protection From Islamic Fanatics? / A Man Who Served A Popular Church All His Life Sick & Ignored

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 189
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.