Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,163 members, 7,811,358 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:09 AM

Mikel Obi & Fiancee Take Their Twins To Nursery School For The First Time - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mikel Obi & Fiancee Take Their Twins To Nursery School For The First Time (40794 Views)

Mikel Obi And His Daughter's Having A Nice Time (Photos) / Mikel Obi, His Russian Girlfriend And Their Twins Step Out In Style / Mikel Obi Reacts To Buhari's Wife In Kitchen Comment With This Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mikel Obi & Fiancee Take Their Twins To Nursery School For The First Time by lifezone247(m): 9:23am On Jul 26, 2017
optional1:

boo good morning, you just doing like Nigeria Nepa..

funny you. I no dey Naija that's why.
Re: Mikel Obi & Fiancee Take Their Twins To Nursery School For The First Time by ahdamzee: 9:25am On Jul 26, 2017
44chux:

What sort of role model is this?

Encouraging our youths that its fashionable to have kids out of wedlock provided ur rich and famous?

We used to laugh at 2face Idibia and his sexcapades b4, but now our so-called leaders-of-tomorrow are encouraged to be baby-mamas to our upcoming celebs.

This is quite stale...be ur own role model...they don't want u seeing them as role models!
Re: Mikel Obi & Fiancee Take Their Twins To Nursery School For The First Time by optional1(f): 9:29am On Jul 26, 2017
lifezone247:
funny you. I no dey Naija that's why.

where you come dey now
Re: Mikel Obi & Fiancee Take Their Twins To Nursery School For The First Time by Mskrisx(f): 9:31am On Jul 26, 2017
Prymestrr:

Nsogbu adiro nnem, marriage is not necessary. It messes things up, majority of the times. To the world at large, they are already a super couple with a happy family, living in peace. That's all a man could ever wish for. Marriage is a waste of every1's time n scare resources.

Thank you for understanding. cool

Nnam Mikey no hate the idea or fear the idea pass me (that's if he does). But umuazia Kwan?

But i'ma na obu ofu ife anwa?

Well, maybe once it goes legal, na him dey bring problem.

In the end... Ego di naa. Therefore, JOY and nothing but JOY.

listening to wizkid's # Sweet Love#
Re: Mikel Obi & Fiancee Take Their Twins To Nursery School For The First Time by Edum13656: 9:43am On Jul 26, 2017
Joniboi:
Paedophile spotted...Oloko.

that illiterate mosquito on my mention should fly away b4 I catch am there. when person de fine better meat for soup crayfish come de show himself.
Re: Mikel Obi & Fiancee Take Their Twins To Nursery School For The First Time by odoguma(m): 9:44am On Jul 26, 2017
Offline Sales Agent

Our client is one of the largest Internet companies in West Africa with offices in Lagos, London, New York and Johannesburg. They are a well-funded, Venture Capital backed internet business. This company has been featured in publications such as CNN, CNBC Africa, BBC, NY Times, Variety, Financial Times, Economist, The Sunday Times, The Times, Forbes, Techcrunch and many others. They now have openings for Offline Sales Agents in various locations in Lagos.

Locations include:

Ikeja
Victoria Island
Surulere
Lekki
Alimosho
Isolo/Okota
Yaba
Ajah
Maryland
Trade Fair/Alaba
Iyana Ipaja/Idimu
Ketu
Ikorodu
Apapa

Key Responsibilities

Sell IROKOTV subscription from their designated Kiosk and within its environs
Identify opportunities for corporate sales and new market frontiers for agent to explore and market IROKOTV
Provide customer service to existing subscribers
Receive cash on behalf of IROKOTV for new subscriptions, and remit to IROKOTV bank accounts provided
Market IROKOTV and create awareness around the kiosks

Key Requirements

Should have previously worked - or have an understanding - of sales/ target driving job.
Should be of high integrity, and have guarantors and references that are verifiable (as agents will be dealing with cash).
Candidates should be confident, outspoken and able to convince customers to subscribe to IROKOTV..
Candidate should live close enough to locations were there are kiosks/ vacancies to ensure successful candidates are able to easily commute to and from work.
Preferably, candidate will have a functioning Android phone - in some cases, the company can issue the candidate a phone, subject to having a comfortable level of assurance from the candidates guarantor

Other Information

Contract Length: 3 months (with the option for renewal, based on performance)
Career Growth: Offline Sales Agent > Team Lead > Sales Coordinator
Salary: 25,000 Per month Basic
On Target Earning: 40,000 – 60,000 per month

Application is by sending resume to erecruiter@erecnigeria.com with the email subject ''Offline Sales Agent''
Re: Mikel Obi & Fiancee Take Their Twins To Nursery School For The First Time by IJOBA2: 9:46am On Jul 26, 2017
Rorachy:
Amaghi m.
ODI KA O GI KA OCHORO ILU
Re: Mikel Obi & Fiancee Take Their Twins To Nursery School For The First Time by LoveJesus87(m): 9:49am On Jul 26, 2017
Rorachy:
They are all grown up.
Hello dear. How are you doing today? smiley
Re: Mikel Obi & Fiancee Take Their Twins To Nursery School For The First Time by LazyNairalander(m): 10:07am On Jul 26, 2017
lifezone247:
In China, Russia, or England?

why exclude nigeria?
Re: Mikel Obi & Fiancee Take Their Twins To Nursery School For The First Time by Nickymezor(f): 10:10am On Jul 26, 2017
cool
Re: Mikel Obi & Fiancee Take Their Twins To Nursery School For The First Time by perdollar(m): 10:13am On Jul 26, 2017
it is gud to make money, travel overseas, marry n settle down dia wt correct oyibo bae leaving behind d slay queens n hard to get naija babes.
Re: Mikel Obi & Fiancee Take Their Twins To Nursery School For The First Time by AJboi(m): 10:17am On Jul 26, 2017
Still a fiancee?! After giving him twins? Wot does he want from d relationship then? Or he doesn't actually av money for wedding?
Re: Mikel Obi & Fiancee Take Their Twins To Nursery School For The First Time by Prymestrr(m): 10:24am On Jul 26, 2017
Mskrisx:

Nnam Mikey no hate the idea or fear the idea pass me (that's if he does). But umuazia Kwan?

But i'ma na obu ofu ife anwa?

Well, maybe once it goes legal, na him dey bring problem.

In the end... Ego di naa. Therefore, JOY and nothing but JOY.

listening to wizkid's # Sweet Love#
Nwanyi oma umuazi digodi sam...fa no na ofe. For the fact that both adults understands what they want without any party feeling shortchanged, then udo mara ova. Marriage is a messy institution my dear. Brings uninvited riffraffs into ur personal life. ppl who had no inkling how tough life was for you b4 it got better only to come and be claiming familiarity onto kinsmen levels...mbanu.
Btw, Olga doesn't seem to be stressing about tins as mundane as marriage sha. So make them enjoy their life jare them merit am.
Those kids are set for life, their future overly assured/insured. Nne umuazi bukwa nu half-castes oh! Niger-Russians for the matter, with Footballer and Model for parents...Bebe check it out naaa.. grin
Re: Mikel Obi & Fiancee Take Their Twins To Nursery School For The First Time by Orias5522(m): 10:31am On Jul 26, 2017
9ce to mikel obi, omon Ibo
Re: Mikel Obi & Fiancee Take Their Twins To Nursery School For The First Time by NONNYG: 10:36am On Jul 26, 2017
nikkypearl:
I love twins
twins fall on u
Re: Mikel Obi & Fiancee Take Their Twins To Nursery School For The First Time by Nobody: 10:37am On Jul 26, 2017
Oyibo ladies with flat nyash eh sad

I love our naija ladies Biko grin
Re: Mikel Obi & Fiancee Take Their Twins To Nursery School For The First Time by kiddkash(m): 10:38am On Jul 26, 2017
Mskrisx:
But Mikey nnam, what seems to be the problem Kwan? U don't want to marry her? Or u feel it's not necessary?

OK... Nsogbu adiro. sad
becos dem white folks marriages don't last. n when they divorce she'll want half of what mikel has worked his entire life for
Re: Mikel Obi & Fiancee Take Their Twins To Nursery School For The First Time by nikkypearl(f): 10:45am On Jul 26, 2017
NONNYG:
twins fall on u
wink
Re: Mikel Obi & Fiancee Take Their Twins To Nursery School For The First Time by jaksmillioniar: 11:04am On Jul 26, 2017
adewumiopeyemi:
And wen u go have twins for me cry cry
guy optional1 na my wife na
Re: Mikel Obi & Fiancee Take Their Twins To Nursery School For The First Time by DRPAIT123(m): 11:08am On Jul 26, 2017
who gives a Bleep....you that didn't marry a nigerian
Re: Mikel Obi & Fiancee Take Their Twins To Nursery School For The First Time by Mskrisx(f): 11:11am On Jul 26, 2017
kiddkash:

becos dem white folks marriages don't last. n when they divorce she'll want half of what mikel has worked his entire life for

U nailed it bro!

Mikey di bad!
Re: Mikel Obi & Fiancee Take Their Twins To Nursery School For The First Time by Mskrisx(f): 11:14am On Jul 26, 2017
Prymestrr:

Nwanyi oma umuazi digodi sam...fa no na ofe. For the fact that both adults understands what they want without any party feeling shortchanged, then udo mara ova. Marriage is a messy institution my dear. Brings uninvited riffraffs into ur personal life. ppl who had no inkling how tough life was for you b4 it got better only to come and be claiming familiarity onto kinsmen levels...mbanu.
Btw, Olga doesn't seem to be stressing about tins as mundane as marriage sha. So make them enjoy their life jare them merit am.
Those kids are set for life, their future overly assured/insured. Nne umuazi bukwa nu half-castes oh! Niger-Russians for the matter, with Footballer and Model for parents...Bebe check it out naaa.. grin

Nwanne m i'di badu! grin grin. See analysis!

Igbara m ara on a final stage! grin grin
Re: Mikel Obi & Fiancee Take Their Twins To Nursery School For The First Time by Mskrisx(f): 11:15am On Jul 26, 2017
Prymestrr:

Nsogbu adiro nnem, marriage is not necessary. It messes things up, majority of the times. To the world at large, they are already a super couple with a happy family, living in peace. That's all a man could ever wish for. Marriage is a waste of every1's time n scare resources.

Thank you for understanding. cool

Lwkmd grin grin grin

Abeg u like wahala sha.. grin
Re: Mikel Obi & Fiancee Take Their Twins To Nursery School For The First Time by Prymestrr(m): 11:20am On Jul 26, 2017
Mskrisx:

Nwanne m i'di badu! grin grin. See analysis!

Igbara m ara on a final stage! grin grin
Hehehehe! Nne dats how we roll. Live Life Love.
PS: Nwanyi oma, Idigodi Okay. Chukwu Nna echigogi Apunanwu grin
Stay beautiful bebe but don't ever SLAY cheesy
Re: Mikel Obi & Fiancee Take Their Twins To Nursery School For The First Time by Nobody: 11:30am On Jul 26, 2017
Rorachy:
O choro ilu onye Igbo, ina aghota?
if i hear
Re: Mikel Obi & Fiancee Take Their Twins To Nursery School For The First Time by Husnur(m): 11:40am On Jul 26, 2017
44chux:

What sort of role model is this?

Encouraging our youths that its fashionable to have kids out of wedlock provided ur rich and famous?

We used to laugh at 2face Idibia and his sexcapades b4, but now our so-called leaders-of-tomorrow are encouraged to be baby-mamas to our upcoming celebs.

NA TRUE U TALK..bt only ppl of knowledge will understand
Re: Mikel Obi & Fiancee Take Their Twins To Nursery School For The First Time by Mskrisx(f): 11:43am On Jul 26, 2017
greenpasture:

Property and asset rights.

The rights of a live in partner are not as much as under a civil marriage. I don't subscribe to it but in those societies it is understandable.

shocked

Nigeria Men.... Bad sharp guys sad
Re: Mikel Obi & Fiancee Take Their Twins To Nursery School For The First Time by panpan(m): 12:05pm On Jul 26, 2017
First day at school in July? Which country is this?
Re: Mikel Obi & Fiancee Take Their Twins To Nursery School For The First Time by omoiyamayor(m): 12:11pm On Jul 26, 2017
nikkypearl:
I love twins
go steAl dem na,army robber
Re: Mikel Obi & Fiancee Take Their Twins To Nursery School For The First Time by QueenMarvella(f): 12:25pm On Jul 26, 2017
I want twins too kiss tongue
Re: Mikel Obi & Fiancee Take Their Twins To Nursery School For The First Time by adewumiopeyemi(m): 1:22pm On Jul 26, 2017
undecided lipsrsealed
optional1:
Shabi i resemble baby factory for your eyes ba.

Re: Mikel Obi & Fiancee Take Their Twins To Nursery School For The First Time by Badgers14: 2:05pm On Jul 26, 2017
Mskrisx:
But Mikey nnam, what seems to be the problem Kwan? U don't want to marry her? Or u feel it's not necessary?

OK... Nsogbu adiro. sad

Mikel might be saving himself for you. O kwa e ghota wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mikel Obi Celebrates His Twin Daughters 2nd Birthday / Cortana Predicts Argentina To Beat Netherlands. / Chioma Ajunwa Decorated Deputy Commissioner Of Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.