Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,875 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:34 AM

The Myth About Vehicle Morning Checking Ritual - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / The Myth About Vehicle Morning Checking Ritual (250 Views)

I Need Help Checking D VIN Number / Assistance In Checking This VIN / Android App For Checking Car Import Duty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Myth About Vehicle Morning Checking Ritual by pimper24: 7:30am On Jul 26, 2017
It is widely believed that one must yank up the hood of his vehicle to check all the oil in every compartment and water in the radiator. The truth is that if your car is in order, not old, and you are just doing town shuttle or short distance, like going to work on few kilometers, it is not a must that you do this every morning.
You can do the morning checks two or three times a week, or on suspicion of something unusual. Of course, cars like human being needs routine check once in a while by your mechanic even when everything seems perfect.
There's is a caveat though, please every morning, check under your car to make sure there's nothing abnormal you may run on, whether your tires are well inflated, position your rear and side mirrors and make sure your seats are in proper position before zooming off in the morning. Of course, for better performance of the engine, allow it to idle for a while before moving; do not rev it booom! bloom! It kills the engine.
You can air your views.
Good morning.
Re: The Myth About Vehicle Morning Checking Ritual by 234GT(m): 8:31am On Jul 26, 2017
Except the car is very old, or in bad condition, everyday check isn't necessary. I check my 2002 accord only on Sundays and I don't have any issues.

(1) (Reply)

Self Loading Concrete Mixer Truck For Sales / Yankee Used Samsung Galaxy S5 Active Needs An Urgent Buyer / My People Dont Miss This...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.