Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,766 members, 7,817,113 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:14 AM

Lady Caught Stealing Cosmetics From A Superstore In Lagos (Photo) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Caught Stealing Cosmetics From A Superstore In Lagos (Photo) (46625 Views)

Lady Caught On CCTV Stealing N500k From A Store (Video) / Lady Caught With Pieces Of Clothes Hidden In Her Vagina In A Boutique / Lady Caught Stealing 8 Chickens In Benin, Stripped Unclad By Mob (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Caught Stealing Cosmetics From A Superstore In Lagos (Photo) by Lexusgs430: 1:26pm On Jul 26, 2017
TinaAnita:

In the first place, a jobless guy has no business with a romantic relationship so your question is invalid.

So your girlfriend spends on you? So if I'm dating you I'd be expected to return your monetary favours?

Your questions says a lot about you

But you and I know jobless men & women, find themselves in romantic relationships. This is real life, honey.......

So the monopoly to spend in a relationship, lays firmly at the guy's door and account?

Do you spend money on your boyfriend, in equal measure?

1 Like

Re: Lady Caught Stealing Cosmetics From A Superstore In Lagos (Photo) by benzene00: 1:36pm On Jul 26, 2017
9jakohai:

Give your life to the Lord and Master Jesus today.
He offers free gift of salvation and liberty.
Stop following Lord Lucifer. His road leads to destruction

Re: Lady Caught Stealing Cosmetics From A Superstore In Lagos (Photo) by TinaAnita(f): 1:51pm On Jul 26, 2017
Lexusgs430:

But you and I know jobless men & women, find themselves in romantic relationships. This is real life, honey.......

Do you spend money on your boyfriend, in equal measure?

Only an irrepressible/shameless guy accepts money from a girl except he finds himself in a life-threatening situation.

A jobless woman can date a man and get married while her husband takes care of everything that concerns her but can the same be said about a jobless dude?

It seems you don't understand what it means to be a man. A man is not a woman, hello!

1 Like

Re: Lady Caught Stealing Cosmetics From A Superstore In Lagos (Photo) by Lexusgs430: 2:14pm On Jul 26, 2017
TinaAnita:

Only an irrepressible/shameless guy accepts money from a girl except he finds himself in a life-threatening situation.

A jobless woman can date a man and get married while her husband takes care of everything that concerns her but can the same be said about a jobless dude?

It seems you don't understand what it means to be a man. A man is not a woman, hello!

So the woman is suppose to simply be a doormat ? What is she bringing to the financial table ?

A jobless woman can date a man, but the reverse is a not allowed ? I thought women where fighting for independence, and this situation does not lead them to financial and marital slavery (in most cases) ?

I can see why our ladies get themselves into so much mess........

So the man is suppose to be the ATM machine and the woman just spends ?

Your law that permits a jobless woman to marry a man, also permits a jobless man to marry a lady ...

HELLO .....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Caught Stealing Cosmetics From A Superstore In Lagos (Photo) by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jul 26, 2017
chukwukahenry:
Tamara? NCAN over to you

Ncan couldn't decode the actual origin of the name that's y everywhere is calm
Re: Lady Caught Stealing Cosmetics From A Superstore In Lagos (Photo) by TinaAnita(f): 2:25pm On Jul 26, 2017
Lexusgs430:

So the woman is suppose to simply be a doormat ? What is she bringing to the financial table ?

A jobless woman can date a man, but the reverse is a not allowed ? I thought women where fighting for independence, and this situation does not lead them to financial and marital slavery (in most cases) ?

I can see why our ladies get themselves into so much mess........

So the man is suppose to be the ATM machine and the woman just spends ?

Your law that permits a jobless woman to marry a man, also permits a jobless man to marry a lady ...

HELLO .....

A woman is not meant to bring anything to the financial table, that's never part of the duty of a woman, it's against the order of nature. Stop trying to rewrite/edit the roles of males and females to suit your ill interest

1 Like

Re: Lady Caught Stealing Cosmetics From A Superstore In Lagos (Photo) by Lexusgs430: 2:28pm On Jul 26, 2017
TinaAnita:

A woman is not meant to bring anything to the financial table, that's never part of the duty of a woman, it's against the order of nature. Stop trying to rewrite/edit the roles of males and females to suit your ill interest

Which nature excludes a woman from financially contributing to a relationship?
But the woman wants the best things, eat, drink etc etc. But not be required to financially contribute?
My ill interest or real life interests?
Re: Lady Caught Stealing Cosmetics From A Superstore In Lagos (Photo) by ikemesit4477: 2:32pm On Jul 26, 2017
Driftingking:
This lady simply identified as Tamara was allegedly caught stealing cosmetics at a shop in Lagos! According to the shop’s official Instagram account, she confessed that it was not her first time.

Here’s what the wrote;

http://www.lailasblog.com/heres-happened-lady-allegedly-caught-stealing-shop-photo/
somebody's babe!
Re: Lady Caught Stealing Cosmetics From A Superstore In Lagos (Photo) by Killurself: 2:36pm On Jul 26, 2017
Tamara is ijaw name, ijaws girls don't know how to makes up, the eyebrow she drawing as shown all. if you doubt me come ogbeh ijaw in delta state and see wonderful makes up
Re: Lady Caught Stealing Cosmetics From A Superstore In Lagos (Photo) by TinaAnita(f): 2:40pm On Jul 26, 2017
Lexusgs430:

Which nature excludes a woman from financially contributing to a relationship?
But the woman wants the best things, eat, drink etc etc. But not be required to financially contribute?
My ill interest or real life interests?

Your mentality explains why women nowadays find it difficult to be submissive to a man since men expect women to assume the responsibility of a man.

Why would any woman respect a man while she contributes financially to run the home? Think about it bruh!

1 Like

Re: Lady Caught Stealing Cosmetics From A Superstore In Lagos (Photo) by Lexusgs430: 2:46pm On Jul 26, 2017
TinaAnita:

Your mentality explains why women nowadays find it difficult to be submissive to a man since men expect women to assume the responsibility of a man.

Why would any woman respect a man while she contributes financially to run the home? Think about it bruh!

Your point is, the woman must not contribute. While my point is, the woman is expected to contribute one way or the other....

Because the woman is expected to contribute makes her non-submissive? She is probably non-submissive in nature, contributions or not, she would still not be submissive....

Is the home the man's home or their home? Ma
Re: Lady Caught Stealing Cosmetics From A Superstore In Lagos (Photo) by 400billionman: 2:54pm On Jul 26, 2017
24sqm:
Heya....
The store should just help her ministry with the hidden expired cosmetics they've. .. Make she take am go slay.
Meanwhile, she carry small & big size pringles join...

Ftc baby...
grin grin grin

You mean this one is also a SLAY MAMA ?

haha
Re: Lady Caught Stealing Cosmetics From A Superstore In Lagos (Photo) by TinaAnita(f): 2:54pm On Jul 26, 2017
Lexusgs430:

Your point is, the woman must not contribute. While my point is, the woman is expected to contribute one way or the other....

Because the woman is expected to contribute makes her non-submissive? She is probably non-submissive in nature, contributions or not, she would still not be submissive....

Is the home the man's home or their home? Ma

Read between the lines.
I rest my argument.
Re: Lady Caught Stealing Cosmetics From A Superstore In Lagos (Photo) by Lexusgs430: 3:06pm On Jul 26, 2017
TinaAnita:

Read between the lines.
I rest my argument.

I have read between the lines, but finding it difficult to find the scribbles....
Thanks for been a good sport......
Re: Lady Caught Stealing Cosmetics From A Superstore In Lagos (Photo) by Psoul(m): 3:07pm On Jul 26, 2017
Lexusgs430:

Have you ever shoplifted before? Shoplifters usually have special concealment places, within their body architecture or external pockets.....

God forbid dat i should shoplift. I don't desperately seek for what i cannot afford. I was trained to be contented.

Well, there are things u cannot easily conceal in ur body. All I want to kw is how she managed to conceal all those stuff in her body. Which part of her body held those items.
Re: Lady Caught Stealing Cosmetics From A Superstore In Lagos (Photo) by Claessique1(f): 3:09pm On Jul 26, 2017
Bet why Na, dis are cheap goods Na.

Dosent warrant this public disgrace she just placed upon herself.
Hmm. I just feel for her.
Re: Lady Caught Stealing Cosmetics From A Superstore In Lagos (Photo) by Lexusgs430: 3:15pm On Jul 26, 2017
Psoul:

God forbid dat i should shoplift. I don't desperately seek for what i cannot afford. I was trained to be contented.

Well, there are things u cannot easily conceal in ur body. All I want to kw is how she managed to conceal all those stuff in her body. Which part of her body held those items.

A video made the rounds months ago, of a concealment method, did you see it?
Would look on YouTube and post you the link.....
Re: Lady Caught Stealing Cosmetics From A Superstore In Lagos (Photo) by Lexusgs430: 3:18pm On Jul 26, 2017
Psoul:

Loads of videos on YouTube. Go watch them and method of concealments......
Re: Lady Caught Stealing Cosmetics From A Superstore In Lagos (Photo) by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jul 26, 2017
One down, 12,999,999 Slay Thieves to go!
Re: Lady Caught Stealing Cosmetics From A Superstore In Lagos (Photo) by Colossal2673(m): 3:24pm On Jul 26, 2017
It serve her right
Re: Lady Caught Stealing Cosmetics From A Superstore In Lagos (Photo) by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jul 26, 2017
TinaAnita:

Wait o! What happened to "gender equality"?

Oh. So when its time to spend money, the genders suddenly becomes unequal? The male is suddenly considered superior?

If you ask for a level playing ground for all genders then you must stick to your guns and it should not be conditional.

From all your short-sighted and dimwitted comments, I have reached the conclusion that you are a Slay Mama who has nothing upstairs and nothing noteworthy to contribute to anyone's life - male or female.
Re: Lady Caught Stealing Cosmetics From A Superstore In Lagos (Photo) by cadre88(m): 3:42pm On Jul 26, 2017
Ahn ahn what do u mean.. Are u saying Bisola dey use lip suck something
smartty68:

Bisola ke undecided

Bisola lip big na
Re: Lady Caught Stealing Cosmetics From A Superstore In Lagos (Photo) by smartty68(m): 3:45pm On Jul 26, 2017
cadre88:
Ahn ahn what do u mean.. Are u saying Bisola dey use lip suck something
No! She dey use lips thief chumchin lipsrsealed
Re: Lady Caught Stealing Cosmetics From A Superstore In Lagos (Photo) by tunary(m): 5:13pm On Jul 26, 2017
moses93:
if I was the one that caught her eh, I for just corner her, give her like two rounds and let her go.
correct guy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Caught Stealing Cosmetics From A Superstore In Lagos (Photo) by tunary(m): 5:22pm On Jul 26, 2017
I wish I am the owner of the store, see free Bleep 3 days 3 nights before her freedom. she manage fine small sha
Re: Lady Caught Stealing Cosmetics From A Superstore In Lagos (Photo) by Ehinmola(m): 5:29pm On Jul 26, 2017
comshots:
Where she wan hide those stolen items where dem no go see them?
. Women, you don't know them sef, she can hide all the stolen items in her wide aperture ViR**NA.
Re: Lady Caught Stealing Cosmetics From A Superstore In Lagos (Photo) by AlamienDagash(m): 5:33pm On Jul 26, 2017
Nawa oo

1 Like

Re: Lady Caught Stealing Cosmetics From A Superstore In Lagos (Photo) by Tanyabee(f): 7:09pm On Jul 26, 2017
what kind of eyebrow is dat
Re: Lady Caught Stealing Cosmetics From A Superstore In Lagos (Photo) by Oselu28(f): 7:51pm On Jul 26, 2017
Lexusgs430:

I dey o.
You nko?

I gallant
Re: Lady Caught Stealing Cosmetics From A Superstore In Lagos (Photo) by CFC1(m): 8:03pm On Jul 26, 2017
an she add am prickles for taste
Re: Lady Caught Stealing Cosmetics From A Superstore In Lagos (Photo) by Lexusgs430: 9:07pm On Jul 26, 2017
Oselu28:

I gallant

Me too just hold my corner...... Life continues...
Re: Lady Caught Stealing Cosmetics From A Superstore In Lagos (Photo) by Oselu28(f): 9:11pm On Jul 26, 2017
Lexusgs430:

Me too just hold my corner...... Life continues...

na so ooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Caught Picking Female Pants, Bras For Money Ritual In Lagos / $11.8M Worth Of Cocaine Disguised As Baby Wipes Seized On US/Mexico Border / #EndSARS: Thugs Chase Away Protesters With Axes, Cutlasses In Osun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.