Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,483 members, 7,823,119 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

Lady Caught Stealing Cosmetics From A Superstore In Lagos (Photo) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Caught Stealing Cosmetics From A Superstore In Lagos (Photo) (46639 Views)

Lady Caught On CCTV Stealing N500k From A Store (Video) / Lady Caught With Pieces Of Clothes Hidden In Her Vagina In A Boutique / Lady Caught Stealing 8 Chickens In Benin, Stripped Unclad By Mob (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Caught Stealing Cosmetics From A Superstore In Lagos (Photo) by AuroraB(f): 11:46am On Jul 26, 2017
Lexusgs430:
While she is in the shop, they need to make her post all this pictures on all her social media handles.........
Honestly grin
Because she ain't stopping after this angry
Re: Lady Caught Stealing Cosmetics From A Superstore In Lagos (Photo) by Oselu28(f): 11:46am On Jul 26, 2017
Abeg what is that drawing on her face that looks like eyebrow?
Re: Lady Caught Stealing Cosmetics From A Superstore In Lagos (Photo) by Humanace: 11:50am On Jul 26, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Sad that she'd steal make-up.
Girls should not be broke for any reason unless they are on their period.

Any girl who makes up should be making money from it.
If your mascara and concealer can't bring men who are spenders to you; then you are a mugu.

She looks like Bisola sha.

Omo epka !...I bet you look worse than her for real ...trash talk
Re: Lady Caught Stealing Cosmetics From A Superstore In Lagos (Photo) by Psoul(m): 11:52am On Jul 26, 2017
I am yet to be convinced of stealing anything from the shop. All i see are items in shopping basket. Did she try leaving the shop wt the items wtout paying for them?

The OP should pls clarify us hw they caught her. Did she hide the items inside her clothe b4 she was caught.
If you can't clarify a story, pls dont post it.

1 Like

Re: Lady Caught Stealing Cosmetics From A Superstore In Lagos (Photo) by Lexusgs430: 11:56am On Jul 26, 2017
AuroraB:
Honestly grin
Because she ain't stopping after this angry

LOL..... Next time she even contemplates stealing, she would think long and hard.......
Re: Lady Caught Stealing Cosmetics From A Superstore In Lagos (Photo) by doubleZ88(m): 11:56am On Jul 26, 2017
slay queen wey no fine yet dey steal make-up, dat one nah slay queen?
Re: Lady Caught Stealing Cosmetics From A Superstore In Lagos (Photo) by Lexusgs430: 11:57am On Jul 26, 2017
Psoul:
I am yet to be convinced of stealing anything from the shop. All i see are items in shopping basket. Did she try leaving the shop wt the items wtout paying for them?

The OP should pls clarify us hw they caught her. Did she hide the items inside her clothe b4 she was caught.
If you can't clarify a story, pls dont post it.

She probably concealed them within her safety zones. And was made to put them in the shopping basket after capture.........
Re: Lady Caught Stealing Cosmetics From A Superstore In Lagos (Photo) by Lexusgs430: 11:58am On Jul 26, 2017
Oselu28:
Abeg what is that drawing on her face that looks like eyebrow?

She probably ran out of make-up. And went to restock....
Re: Lady Caught Stealing Cosmetics From A Superstore In Lagos (Photo) by TinaAnita(f): 12:01pm On Jul 26, 2017
Hmm

Shame on her stingy boyfriend

1 Like

Re: Lady Caught Stealing Cosmetics From A Superstore In Lagos (Photo) by QueenMarvella(f): 12:03pm On Jul 26, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Sad that she'd steal make-up.
Girls should not be broke for any reason unless they are on their period.

Any girl who makes up should be making money from it.
If your mascara and concealer can't bring men who are spenders to you; then you are a mugu.

She looks like Bisola sha.

Chisos......bruh ,this ur comment na blast oo
Re: Lady Caught Stealing Cosmetics From A Superstore In Lagos (Photo) by Oselu28(f): 12:05pm On Jul 26, 2017
Lexusgs430:

She probably ran out of make-up. And went to restock....

Lmao
How u dey
Re: Lady Caught Stealing Cosmetics From A Superstore In Lagos (Photo) by Abee79(m): 12:12pm On Jul 26, 2017
I just love her slaying eyebrows grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Lady Caught Stealing Cosmetics From A Superstore In Lagos (Photo) by Ishaq319(f): 12:22pm On Jul 26, 2017
UrennaNkoli:
make dm free her abeg
Birds of same feather feast together.
Re: Lady Caught Stealing Cosmetics From A Superstore In Lagos (Photo) by Lexusgs430: 12:25pm On Jul 26, 2017
Oselu28:

Lmao
How u dey

I dey o.
You nko?
Re: Lady Caught Stealing Cosmetics From A Superstore In Lagos (Photo) by Lexusgs430: 12:26pm On Jul 26, 2017
TinaAnita:
Hmm

Shame on her stingy boyfriend

Why shame on him? Is he meant to be her provider?
Re: Lady Caught Stealing Cosmetics From A Superstore In Lagos (Photo) by TinaAnita(f): 12:31pm On Jul 26, 2017
Lexusgs430:

Why shame on him? Is he meant to be her provider?

Before nko.
Re: Lady Caught Stealing Cosmetics From A Superstore In Lagos (Photo) by sheDD(m): 12:32pm On Jul 26, 2017
No censoring !! haba!! z not fair nah
Re: Lady Caught Stealing Cosmetics From A Superstore In Lagos (Photo) by Lexusgs430: 12:35pm On Jul 26, 2017
TinaAnita:

Before nko.

Why and how? What happened to herself or her parents, providing for her?
Re: Lady Caught Stealing Cosmetics From A Superstore In Lagos (Photo) by Psoul(m): 12:37pm On Jul 26, 2017
Lexusgs430:

She probably concealed them within her safety zones. And was made to put them in the shopping basket after capture.........

I doubt it. Take a look at the items in the basket. Where and where will one hide all those stuff. Think about the Pringles. Where can one hide two cans of pringles.

The OP should come back here to tell us hw it happened
Re: Lady Caught Stealing Cosmetics From A Superstore In Lagos (Photo) by Psoul(m): 12:40pm On Jul 26, 2017
Driftingking:
This lady simply identified as Tamara was allegedly caught stealing cosmetics at a shop in Lagos! According to the shop’s official Instagram account, she confessed that it was not her first time.

Here’s what the wrote;

http://www.lailasblog.com/heres-happened-lady-allegedly-caught-stealing-shop-photo/

Pls this ur story is lacking some vital information.
How was she caught?
Hw did she try beating the shop attendants/security? (Did she hide the items inside her clothes or what)

Clarify dis story.
Re: Lady Caught Stealing Cosmetics From A Superstore In Lagos (Photo) by walybouy(m): 12:45pm On Jul 26, 2017
NCAN just confirmed her nationality......Biafra
Re: Lady Caught Stealing Cosmetics From A Superstore In Lagos (Photo) by Lexusgs430: 12:47pm On Jul 26, 2017
Psoul:

I doubt it. Take a look at the items in the basket. Where and where will one hide all those stuff. Think about the Pringles. Where can one hide two cans of pringles.

The OP should come back here to tell us hw it happened

Have you ever shoplifted before? Shoplifters usually have special concealment places, within their body architecture or external pockets.....
Re: Lady Caught Stealing Cosmetics From A Superstore In Lagos (Photo) by TinaAnita(f): 12:49pm On Jul 26, 2017
Lexusgs430:

Why and how? What happened to herself or her parents, providing for her?

A stingy guy spotted. What's the essence of dating a guy who doesn't want to take responsibility for anything? What would any lady be doing with such a guy?
Re: Lady Caught Stealing Cosmetics From A Superstore In Lagos (Photo) by Lexusgs430: 12:56pm On Jul 26, 2017
TinaAnita:

A stingy guy spotted. What's the essence of dating a guy who doesn't want to take responsibility for anything? What would any lady be doing with such a guy?

A quick role reversal - - - - And what would be her role in providing for the guy? Only sexual favours? Cooking favours? Company favours?

They both benefit from the sexual rendezvous
They both benefit from the cooking regime
They both keep themselves company.

So why is the guys responsibility to give her pocket money or pay her way?

Is a lady allowed to financial support a guy?
Re: Lady Caught Stealing Cosmetics From A Superstore In Lagos (Photo) by okenwaa(m): 12:57pm On Jul 26, 2017
Onye oshi..
After na dem go form pass

See as she draw pencil like masquerade

1 Like

Re: Lady Caught Stealing Cosmetics From A Superstore In Lagos (Photo) by Sagay212: 1:09pm On Jul 26, 2017
Very stupi.d girl...she is not even stealing things she can eat. Na that nonsense make up wey dem don use curse them she steal...see her eye line as e long like witch own. barrawo!
Re: Lady Caught Stealing Cosmetics From A Superstore In Lagos (Photo) by whizcartel(m): 1:11pm On Jul 26, 2017
Slay Queen ke! With eyebrows that looks like a long black do-do.
Re: Lady Caught Stealing Cosmetics From A Superstore In Lagos (Photo) by TinaAnita(f): 1:11pm On Jul 26, 2017
Lexusgs430:

A quick role reversal - - - - And what would be her role in providing for the guy? Only sexual favours? Cooking favours? Company favours?

They both benefit from the sexual rendezvous
They both benefit from the cooking regime
They both keep themselves company.

So why is the guys responsibility to give her pocket money or pay her way?

Is a lady allowed to financial support a guy?

So what you are trying to say in other words is that you don't spend on your girlfriend? You don't give her money from time to time based on your perspective on relationship?

I would love to meet that wonderful girl who turns a blind eye to your stinginess.

It is your likes that marries a wife and expect her to be the breadwinner

I laugh
Re: Lady Caught Stealing Cosmetics From A Superstore In Lagos (Photo) by Lexusgs430: 1:15pm On Jul 26, 2017
TinaAnita:

So what you are trying to say in other words is that you don't spend on your girlfriend? You don't give her money from time to time based on your perspective on relationship?

I would love to meet that wonderful girl who turns a blind eye to your stinginess.

It is your likes that marries a wife and expect her to be the breadwinner

I laugh

Do you spend on your boyfriend in equal measure? If the boyfriend is not working, where would the money he would spend on her, appear from? Not like he has a magical money tree he can shake?

Do you spend on your boyfriend in equal measure (I ask again)?
Re: Lady Caught Stealing Cosmetics From A Superstore In Lagos (Photo) by TinaAnita(f): 1:23pm On Jul 26, 2017
Lexusgs430:

Do you spend on your boyfriend in equal measure? If the boyfriend is not working, where would the money he would spend on her, appear from? Not like he has a magical money tree he can shake?

Do you spend on your boyfriend in equal measure (I ask again)?

In the first place, a jobless guy has no business with a romantic relationship so your question is invalid.

So your girlfriend spends on you? So if I'm dating you I'd be expected to return your monetary favours?

Your questions says a lot about you
Re: Lady Caught Stealing Cosmetics From A Superstore In Lagos (Photo) by 1234IKECHhukwu: 1:26pm On Jul 26, 2017
TinaAnita:

it's ur type that men break their heart so easily,all b/cos of money.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

#EndSARS: Thugs Chase Away Protesters With Axes, Cutlasses In Osun / Fight Breaks After A Nigerian Man Slapped An Oyinbo For Raining Insults On Him / How We Monitor, Rob Bank Customers With Huge Withdrawals – Suspect (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.