Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,412 members, 7,812,221 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:16 AM

Visits To Buhari In London Cost N50 Million - The Guardian - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Visits To Buhari In London Cost N50 Million - The Guardian (30666 Views)

Boko Haram Beheads Lawan Andimi, Rejects N50 Million Ransom Offer / Lady Implicates Aisha Buhari Sister Maryatu, Babchir Lawal In N50 Million Fraud / Buhari’s Body Double Suspicion That Won’t Go Away - The Guardian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Visits To Buhari In London Cost N50 Million - The Guardian by TANKDESTROYER(m): 11:26am On Jul 26, 2017
Hope gullible electorates will be RECEIVE SENSE come 2019....
Re: Visits To Buhari In London Cost N50 Million - The Guardian by Nobody: 11:26am On Jul 26, 2017
Miles300:
Nigeria is not a useless country ! But wat we do have are very useless leaders !
the leaders are an extension of its pple. if dem put u and i der, na still same story e go be

1 Like

Re: Visits To Buhari In London Cost N50 Million - The Guardian by yeyeboi(m): 11:27am On Jul 26, 2017
Ok
Re: Visits To Buhari In London Cost N50 Million - The Guardian by FRANKOSKI(m): 11:27am On Jul 26, 2017
I'm a strong nigerian so that means nothing to worry bout.
Re: Visits To Buhari In London Cost N50 Million - The Guardian by promise4040: 11:27am On Jul 26, 2017
50 million to visit buhari! Only God knows how much it will cost for his burial.

2 Likes

Re: Visits To Buhari In London Cost N50 Million - The Guardian by Juve4(m): 11:27am On Jul 26, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Visits To Buhari In London Cost N50 Million - The Guardian by iammo(m): 11:28am On Jul 26, 2017
Private jet maybe? Private residence of one of the APC big boys just maybe? Or just maybe 1st class tickets 5 star hotels and limo transport services. God please bless me and Nigerian youths
Re: Visits To Buhari In London Cost N50 Million - The Guardian by Sirheny007(m): 11:29am On Jul 26, 2017
When you realize that a huge amount of taxpayers money goes into inconsequential missions like these,
You wouldn't blame people who evade paying their taxes..
undecided undecided
Be a good Nigerian my foot! angry

2 Likes

Re: Visits To Buhari In London Cost N50 Million - The Guardian by Nobody: 11:29am On Jul 26, 2017
all these money, so as to take pictures with d president *of* London.
Re: Visits To Buhari In London Cost N50 Million - The Guardian by Nobody: 11:31am On Jul 26, 2017
Pls calculate how much it cost Nigeria when PDP was doing hide and seek with Yar'adua's illness
After that pls reason how we can repatriate Diezani's $144,000,000 alongside her 2 boyfriends loots-Jide Omokre and Kola Aluko......nansense
Re: Visits To Buhari In London Cost N50 Million - The Guardian by Allee90: 11:31am On Jul 26, 2017
Only
Re: Visits To Buhari In London Cost N50 Million - The Guardian by Okeikpu(m): 11:32am On Jul 26, 2017
Biafra my land
Let the useless zoo n their foolish citizens find their way to God who knows where

1 Like

Re: Visits To Buhari In London Cost N50 Million - The Guardian by enemyofprogress: 11:33am On Jul 26, 2017
This man is a burden and liability to Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Visits To Buhari In London Cost N50 Million - The Guardian by Nwakaumu(m): 11:38am On Jul 26, 2017
Afonja come and defend you gambari masters here while you wait for nnamdi kanu or biafra topic to appear so that you can preach your stale gospel of one nigeria.ndi eriri eri.

1 Like

Re: Visits To Buhari In London Cost N50 Million - The Guardian by davidthe16th: 11:39am On Jul 26, 2017
Yaya bello is the worst among the wolfs that visited our Ghost face ganster.......... i pity kogi people
Re: Visits To Buhari In London Cost N50 Million - The Guardian by PointZerom: 11:41am On Jul 26, 2017
madridguy:
We told them but they wouldn't listen. We said going to the UK to see Sai Baba is a waste of scarce resources. The acting president and the first lady visited him and told us Sai Baba is recovering and urge us to continue praying for him but wailers said no, Baba is dead bla bla bla how come it is only people from the APC are permitted to see him, and now some delegate from the opposition were schedule to meet him yesterday now they realized it is completely waste of funds.

You people will wail till 2023, bunch of hypocrites.

Mumu post.

We told the zombies that all we needed is to see the vegetable live on screen addressing Nigerians but they said no b'cos the vegetable was on life support then. We also told them to show us his current pics with Aishawo and OSIBANDE but they refused.

Buhari is a curse to the nation.
Re: Visits To Buhari In London Cost N50 Million - The Guardian by Nobody: 11:42am On Jul 26, 2017
Miles300:
Nigeria is not a useless country ! But wat we do have are very useless leaders !

No brother the leaders are not useless they are making a whole lot of money there rather its the followers that allow them to be reaping them off that seems to be foolish
Re: Visits To Buhari In London Cost N50 Million - The Guardian by PointZerom: 11:46am On Jul 26, 2017
Okeikpu:
Biafra my land
Let the useless zoo n their foolish citizens find their way to God who knows where

Peniscap Amudimkpa ogologoamu jideamugiaka Amumkpi, Kedu nke bu Okeikpu biko nu?.
Re: Visits To Buhari In London Cost N50 Million - The Guardian by PointZerom: 11:48am On Jul 26, 2017
davidthe16th:
Yaya bello is the worst among the wolfs that visited our Ghost face ganster.......... i pity kogi people

Yaya bello is only pretending, he didn't go with them.
Re: Visits To Buhari In London Cost N50 Million - The Guardian by Themandator: 12:01pm On Jul 26, 2017
nativeSON12345:

https://m.guardian.ng/news/london-visit-how-much-does-it-cost-nigerian-taxpayers/

If the first group had done the needful there won't have been need for a second visit . Therefore ,the group that wasted our resources was the APC group. How do you explained the wasting of an opportunity like having a video coverage and multiple shots of the occasion?

Just a single shot and from afar ... What if they are posing with a mannequin?
Re: Visits To Buhari In London Cost N50 Million - The Guardian by Akonimohate2: 12:01pm On Jul 26, 2017
God

Re: Visits To Buhari In London Cost N50 Million - The Guardian by jattopeter(m): 12:12pm On Jul 26, 2017
Hmmm, did u think this country will ever be better ? How can some body be in another mans land and yet we will still be calling him our president out of tribe and religion sentiment. I blame we the so called youth, when are we going to wake up from our sleep, slumber and really stand for the truth regardless of religion and tribe.This people are just usinng our head, spent 50million just on visit , when some of them that went cant pay their state salary eg Kogi state.for how long will we continue to be slave? Youth rise up , stand up for the truth thats my message.
Re: Visits To Buhari In London Cost N50 Million - The Guardian by Chachangi: 12:13pm On Jul 26, 2017
N50million naira?

If this is true. This is the height of wickedness on the part of Nigerian leaders.

If you travel from lagos to Abuja by road you go through 6-7states (depending on the route you decide to take).

There's none of these states that have good roads. The roads are so deplorable that accidents with consequent loss of lives and properties have become a norm.

In fact, I "praise" the Truck and tanker drivers that go through these roads, they are really trying. If you just go to the market in Lagos and buy tomatoes you don't know what the truck driver went through to get that stuff to Lagos. Same for those of us that use fuel and other stuff in the north we don't know the stress drivers went through.

To think of it that N50million naira can fix some parts of these roads is saddening.

In fact, I can bet that some roads in Lagos can be fixed with N100,000 - N200,000 ( I wrote hundred not million o) but government will not do it. I'll give an example - in Lagos state, there's a road between Cele bus stop and a
Place called Pako which should ideally be a 2-3minutes drive, however it takes people 1hour every evening to get there.

Sometime two weeks ago when it was raining , it took 1hour to go half-way, only for commuters to get half way and discover it was a pot hole causing the stuff. A pot hole that can be fixed with just N200,000 or N500,000 maximum. Yet government is spending N50million to go and visit "a man whose life is more important than that of millions of people suffering and sometimes dying under their nose".

Your reward is at hand!
Re: Visits To Buhari In London Cost N50 Million - The Guardian by oluwaahmed: 12:18pm On Jul 26, 2017
Nigerians are u not tired of talkin? Talk 4rmm now till tomor yet nuttin. COWARDS
Re: Visits To Buhari In London Cost N50 Million - The Guardian by PBundles(m): 12:28pm On Jul 26, 2017
AS I have said time in and time out, this has nothing to do with tribes ( north vs SW vs SE) or religion (christian vs Muslim vs atheist). Its the haves vs the have nots. Those that have are laughing their ass@s of on how stupid the masses are arguing about IPOB or tribe. They love it because it distracts them from the real crime, the daylight robbery they are guilty of.

Miles300:
Re: Visits To Buhari In London Cost N50 Million - The Guardian by Afinn01: 12:30pm On Jul 26, 2017
My Question is how many are this people destroying 120 plus million people that we can't get them to leave the post.we are ourselves probl
Re: Visits To Buhari In London Cost N50 Million - The Guardian by adegeye38(m): 12:41pm On Jul 26, 2017
Miles300:
we have useless leaders cos the people are useless, the society is useless and corrupt, there is no way usefull leaders can come out of a useless society filled with useless people its impossible
Re: Visits To Buhari In London Cost N50 Million - The Guardian by DJInfluence: 12:47pm On Jul 26, 2017
The constitution need to be revised. If a president can´t carry out his function for up to 90 days, he should be deem unfit for the office. The absence of Bubu is now bordering on the ridiculousness.
Re: Visits To Buhari In London Cost N50 Million - The Guardian by Westtech: 12:53pm On Jul 26, 2017
Even the Bible warned us about APC, but we obviously don't read our Bible...

Open to proverb 24vs21 $22

''21: my son, fear the Lord, and fear the king as well; do not associate with those that say (CHANGE)
22: for their calamity comes quickly....and the disaster they both may bring;
Re: Visits To Buhari In London Cost N50 Million - The Guardian by macphilip: 1:06pm On Jul 26, 2017
Miles300:
what we have are lazy citizens that are not ready to hold their leaders accountable
Re: Visits To Buhari In London Cost N50 Million - The Guardian by Splashme: 1:30pm On Jul 26, 2017
squash47:
Like and Share if you want all these thievs to have plane crash on their way...quote if your father is among
Re: Visits To Buhari In London Cost N50 Million - The Guardian by eyescue(m): 1:36pm On Jul 26, 2017
squash47:
Like and Share if you want all these thievs to have plane crash on their way...quote if your father is among
If no be say God dey watch me, I for like am a million times. Polithiefians

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gabriel Suswam's Elder Brother, Terkula Assassinated / GEN. ABUBAKAR KILLED MKO ABIOLA SAYS AL-MUSTAPHA / EndSARS Protesters Shut Down Iwo Road, Causing Gridlock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.