Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,929 members, 7,828,235 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:05 AM

Visits To Buhari In London Cost N50 Million - The Guardian - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Visits To Buhari In London Cost N50 Million - The Guardian (30680 Views)

Boko Haram Beheads Lawan Andimi, Rejects N50 Million Ransom Offer / Lady Implicates Aisha Buhari Sister Maryatu, Babchir Lawal In N50 Million Fraud / Buhari’s Body Double Suspicion That Won’t Go Away - The Guardian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Visits To Buhari In London Cost N50 Million - The Guardian by PenisCaP: 2:11pm On Jul 26, 2017
PointZerom:

Peniscap Amudimkpa ogologoamu jideamugiaka Amumkpi, Kedu nke bu Okeikpu biko nu?.

grin otu di sharp.
Re: Visits To Buhari In London Cost N50 Million - The Guardian by PointZerom: 2:18pm On Jul 26, 2017
PenisCaP:

grin otu di sharp.

Sarah20A do you agree?.
Re: Visits To Buhari In London Cost N50 Million - The Guardian by bejeria101(m): 2:20pm On Jul 26, 2017
elantraceey:
This is pathetic!!

Their zombie disciples dnt care,how can 1man hold the entire country ransom because he,s sick?
Re: Visits To Buhari In London Cost N50 Million - The Guardian by abbeyty(m): 2:42pm On Jul 26, 2017
gullible and heartless people
Re: Visits To Buhari In London Cost N50 Million - The Guardian by EAZY2422(m): 2:47pm On Jul 26, 2017
Miles300:
Nigeria is not a useless country ! But wat we do have are very useless leaders !
really? what makes a country a country? am sure the answer is the people who reside in it.boss,when a country have useless leaders,the country is said to be a practically useless one.
Re: Visits To Buhari In London Cost N50 Million - The Guardian by Miles300: 2:57pm On Jul 26, 2017
EAZY2422:
really? what makes a country a country? am sure the answer is the people who reside in it.boss,when a country have useless leaders,the country is said to be a practically useless one.
hahaha
Re: Visits To Buhari In London Cost N50 Million - The Guardian by Newmanluckyman(m): 3:05pm On Jul 26, 2017
...only in Nigeria can one see such a brazen waste of tax payers money without any accountability.
Re: Visits To Buhari In London Cost N50 Million - The Guardian by roolnaado(m): 3:23pm On Jul 26, 2017
Those that travelled are members of the cabal.
Shame on the APC
Re: Visits To Buhari In London Cost N50 Million - The Guardian by oyienootieno: 4:54pm On Jul 26, 2017
Motcheeww when one man claim to cut grass with 1 billion.
Re: Visits To Buhari In London Cost N50 Million - The Guardian by limitless777(m): 5:30pm On Jul 26, 2017
optional1:
we are in a land of suffering and oppression

Golden Angel how R U doing?
Looks like I've NOT seen U for a while.
Re: Visits To Buhari In London Cost N50 Million - The Guardian by optional1(f): 5:34pm On Jul 26, 2017
limitless777:

Golden Angel how R U doing? Looks like I've NOT seen U for a while.

oga mi i jor dey oh, na sambisa i dey since...
Re: Visits To Buhari In London Cost N50 Million - The Guardian by limitless777(m): 5:40pm On Jul 26, 2017
optional1:

oga mi i jor dey oh, na sambisa i dey since...
hahahahahahahahahaha. nothing do U.
Re: Visits To Buhari In London Cost N50 Million - The Guardian by optional1(f): 5:43pm On Jul 26, 2017
limitless777:

hahahahahahahahahaha. nothing do U.
aswear
sambisa is bae you need to come join us. The crew members of sambisa.
Re: Visits To Buhari In London Cost N50 Million - The Guardian by Aburi001: 6:59pm On Jul 26, 2017
squash47:
Like and Share if you want all these thievs to have plane crash on their way...quote if your father is among...
I dedicate dis STC to all the naija witches working hard in their coven for my president to die.,..it is ur own president who will die Nansense!
LOL grin grin
Re: Visits To Buhari In London Cost N50 Million - The Guardian by modupeleke(f): 7:00pm On Jul 26, 2017
Even if they didn't spend the 50million, who on earth will give you and l #50 they don't spend it? so let them continue spending is their time l no there is time for everything. even the Bible says it.
Re: Visits To Buhari In London Cost N50 Million - The Guardian by olagbemi118(m): 8:20pm On Jul 26, 2017
And all I need is just #500,000 to start a business. I believe in God
Re: Visits To Buhari In London Cost N50 Million - The Guardian by rose54321: 8:34pm On Jul 26, 2017
And this doesn't include the daily running cost while in the UK - transportation, feeding and the likes.

What a waste of funds. I am honestly disappointed in the APC.
Re: Visits To Buhari In London Cost N50 Million - The Guardian by BeardedMeat(m): 9:07pm On Jul 26, 2017
madridguy:
We told them but they wouldn't listen. We said going to the UK to see Sai Baba is a waste of scarce resources. The acting president and the first lady visited him and told us Sai Baba is recovering and urge us to continue praying for him but wailers said no, Baba is dead bla bla bla how come it is only people from the APC are permitted to see him, and now some delegate from the opposition were schedule to meet him yesterday now they realized it is completely waste of funds.

You people will wail till 2023, bunch of hypocrites.
You are the worst hypocrite! Una never see anything, shebi you people like propaganda, una never see anything.
Re: Visits To Buhari In London Cost N50 Million - The Guardian by Okeikpu(m): 10:20pm On Jul 26, 2017
PenisCaP:

grin otu di sharp.
Ndi mmadu!

grin
Re: Visits To Buhari In London Cost N50 Million - The Guardian by Okeikpu(m): 10:21pm On Jul 26, 2017
PointZerom:

Peniscap Amudimkpa ogologoamu jideamugiaka Amumkpi, Kedu nke bu Okeikpu biko nu?.
grin
Re: Visits To Buhari In London Cost N50 Million - The Guardian by sapele914(m): 12:21am On Jul 27, 2017
VargasVee:
COME AND DEFEND YOUR MASTERS angry
I thought you said a few weeks ago that President Buhari was dead?so what are we defending,shameless ostrich hide your face in the sand.
Re: Visits To Buhari In London Cost N50 Million - The Guardian by sapele914(m): 12:26am On Jul 27, 2017
Danzakidakura:
APC is an evil that has be failing Nigeria so let suffer it,
Your father meeting your mother was the evil of the year for that year whatever year that year was,see the kind of demon they created. Offspring of Lucifer and Beelzebub.
Re: Visits To Buhari In London Cost N50 Million - The Guardian by Elnida: 6:37am On Jul 27, 2017
squash47:
Like and Share if you want all these thievs to have plane crash on their way...quote if your father is among...
I dedicate dis STC to all the naija witches working hard in their coven for my president to die.,..it is ur own president who will die Nansense!

from wia I'm typing,U are TTC my bro. undecided
Re: Visits To Buhari In London Cost N50 Million - The Guardian by squash47(m): 6:47am On Jul 27, 2017
Elnida:

from wia I'm typing,U are TTC my bro. undecided
Na wa o,sha i dedicate my TTC to ur group of girl friends...comment right snatchers
Re: Visits To Buhari In London Cost N50 Million - The Guardian by Elnida: 6:59am On Jul 27, 2017
squash47:
Na wa o,sha i dedicate my TTC to ur group of girl friends...comment right snatchers

grin..the commission has saddle me with that responsibility.

1 Like

Re: Visits To Buhari In London Cost N50 Million - The Guardian by Danzakidakura(m): 7:05am On Jul 27, 2017
sapele914:
my father meeting my mother was the evil of the year for that year whatever year that year was,see the kind of demon they created. i am an Offspring of Lucifer and Beelzebub.
I forgive you .go and sin no more.
Re: Visits To Buhari In London Cost N50 Million - The Guardian by limitless777(m): 8:45am On Jul 27, 2017
optional1:

aswear
sambisa is bae you need to come join us. The crew members of sambisa.
Naaaah! I rep the Casablanca bloc already.
Re: Visits To Buhari In London Cost N50 Million - The Guardian by optional1(f): 8:54am On Jul 27, 2017
limitless777:

Naaaah! I rep the Casablanca bloc already.

Casablanca Morocco
lolzz they don't have militant nah. Abi isis is now there
Re: Visits To Buhari In London Cost N50 Million - The Guardian by limitless777(m): 9:11am On Jul 27, 2017
optional1:

Casablanca Morocco
lolzz they don't have militant nah. Abi isis is now there
We are Socials NOT terrorists. hahahahahahahahahaha.
Re: Visits To Buhari In London Cost N50 Million - The Guardian by optional1(f): 3:22pm On Jul 27, 2017
limitless777:

We are Socials NOT terrorists. hahahahahahahahahaha.

with una 777 una take be social people.
I hear you..
Re: Visits To Buhari In London Cost N50 Million - The Guardian by PenisCaP: 8:32pm On Jul 27, 2017
Okeikpu:
Ndi mmadu!

grin

grin

1 Like

Re: Visits To Buhari In London Cost N50 Million - The Guardian by PenisCaP: 8:32pm On Jul 27, 2017
PointZerom:

Sarah20A do you agree?.

Achorom nno ira nwa ahu.. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

President Muhammadu Buhari Hosts Young Political Appointees To A Dinner. PICS / Soldiers Fight Bandits And Terrorists With Armoured Tanks (video/pics) / Patience Jonathan Hands Over ALFPM Presidency…

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.