Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,175 members, 7,821,982 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:27 PM

Lere Olayinka Analyzes Photos Of President Buhari With Oyegun & Governors - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lere Olayinka Analyzes Photos Of President Buhari With Oyegun & Governors (42316 Views)

Vp Helicopter Crash:lere Olayinka's Posts That Got People Talking.. / APC Senators Disenchanted With Oyegun Over ‘plot’ With Govs / Tinubu Meets With Oyegun, APC leaders In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lere Olayinka Analyzes Photos Of President Buhari With Oyegun & Governors by DJInfluence: 12:38pm On Jul 26, 2017
Angelben10:
Nigerian politics dey make me shame....... A ReVoLuTioN is needed else our children won't see a nigeria to call theirs
Our children ke, even me, no see Nigeria to call my own.

1 Like

Re: Lere Olayinka Analyzes Photos Of President Buhari With Oyegun & Governors by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jul 26, 2017
are u blind?
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Lere is a fool for such a shabby forensic analysis.
Oyegun has a trench coat on. The cloth underneath is the same.
Rochas's clothes are the same too and that of the others.

Fayose and Lere should forget controversy and propaganda and concentrate more on removing those goats that sleep all over the Ikere-Ekiti roads and provide water to Ijero-Ekiti
Re: Lere Olayinka Analyzes Photos Of President Buhari With Oyegun & Governors by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jul 26, 2017
God bless ur soul
tuscani:
Every image on net has date and time, just click on the image to view it in download option and you will see the Image was Ramadan of 2015
Re: Lere Olayinka Analyzes Photos Of President Buhari With Oyegun & Governors by osuofia2(m): 12:42pm On Jul 26, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Fayose and Lere should forget controversy and propaganda and concentrate more on removing those goats that sleep all over the Ikere-Ekiti roads and provide water to Ijero-Ekiti
You sounds intelligent but your village people don do you something...
Re: Lere Olayinka Analyzes Photos Of President Buhari With Oyegun & Governors by abbeyty(m): 12:47pm On Jul 26, 2017
jobless politicians they have brain to analyze picture but no brain to analyze how to make the country great

1 Like

Re: Lere Olayinka Analyzes Photos Of President Buhari With Oyegun & Governors by GR8ST(m): 12:52pm On Jul 26, 2017
Even from a neutral perspective.... The Government of the day is a total disgrace.
Why would we get to only see the president picture only when opposition arises. I feel the president we have now is president to the few person's who visits him and not the 180 million folks. As much as I would wish the president a quick recovery, his colleagues on the other hand[color=#000000][/color] are only interested in getting their own share of the national cake. Try sit down and imagine what development would come our way if the true state of the presidents health is revealed
Re: Lere Olayinka Analyzes Photos Of President Buhari With Oyegun & Governors by Sagay212: 1:07pm On Jul 26, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

don't mind the bush man. He only picked out two people and couldn't even spot any sensible difference. I do not see anything wrong in pulling off one's coat at the dinning and wearing it outdoor. Yaya is still wearing his cap and the shirt isn't different. The sensless Ipods will support and believe him as usual. Ipods believe anything stupid.

1 Like

Re: Lere Olayinka Analyzes Photos Of President Buhari With Oyegun & Governors by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jul 26, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Honestly i only opened this thread to read stupidity from lere olayinka and i wasn't disappointed. Unfortunately, the simpletons all over nairaland have already been swayed by this unintelligent analysis

1 Like

Re: Lere Olayinka Analyzes Photos Of President Buhari With Oyegun & Governors by Torylanez(m): 1:12pm On Jul 26, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

lmao u wicked oh.. See brutality
Re: Lere Olayinka Analyzes Photos Of President Buhari With Oyegun & Governors by Torylanez(m): 1:14pm On Jul 26, 2017
Realdeals:
Unserious dude everywhere, you guys just got deluded everytime. Yaya Bello was not yet a Governor as at Ramadan 2015 and no Minister has been appointed as at then. Ramadan started 18th June 2015, just 3 week after Buhari inauguration.

see as u finish the guy... lmao

2 Likes

Re: Lere Olayinka Analyzes Photos Of President Buhari With Oyegun & Governors by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jul 26, 2017
emmykey0128:
Bubu is dead and we know it,make dem just tell us when dem dey bring him dead body come naija make we go pay our last respect for mma
whenever i see a comment like this, i check the poster name and more often than not. im not disappointed. Make una epp our image naaa.
Re: Lere Olayinka Analyzes Photos Of President Buhari With Oyegun & Governors by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jul 26, 2017
No wonder one Prof in Ekiti said, Lare was an ND drop out student. Simple mathematics you don't know. Let my Yahaya Bello be ooo. If you and your boss try him, hope you see Dino life now?... na so una go end ooo

1 Like

Re: Lere Olayinka Analyzes Photos Of President Buhari With Oyegun & Governors by senitorspeaker(m): 1:30pm On Jul 26, 2017
why is rocharlse okorocha alwsy wearing mufla even ontop suit? hmmm Nigeria politician. well if na fashion e no rhyme

1 Like

Re: Lere Olayinka Analyzes Photos Of President Buhari With Oyegun & Governors by megafone: 1:32pm On Jul 26, 2017
tuscani:
Every image on net has date and time, just click on the image to view it in download option and you will see the Image was Ramadan of 2015

You wrote like you are intelligent but I ask, was Yahaya Bello Governor in Ramadan 2015?

You see your life?

1 Like

Re: Lere Olayinka Analyzes Photos Of President Buhari With Oyegun & Governors by gotnel: 1:40pm On Jul 26, 2017
More and more confusion. Looking forward to the day President Buhari will address the citizens of Nigeria on live video or the day he will arrive Nigeria.
God bless Nigeria,the citizens and the President.
Re: Lere Olayinka Analyzes Photos Of President Buhari With Oyegun & Governors by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jul 26, 2017
tuscani:
u are deluded, instead of you to check the date mark on the picture you are hear judging your self. Do not worry, when this picture is busted, I will call you out again

people like you is why public display of foolishness trends ..was it really tsunami or erosion that cleared ur brain. ur god fayose n lere are so predictable ..is not evrytin a dog barks @
i was expecting lere to bite d bait and he jus did.... same way lere n fayose discredited aishat buhari pix in US,, opposition shuld b left for humans with brains not humans with mouth..
Naa lere go push fayose enter prison last .... that guy wuld av bin beta off as a garage secretary alol !!!

1 Like

Re: Lere Olayinka Analyzes Photos Of President Buhari With Oyegun & Governors by Fmplenty: 2:03pm On Jul 26, 2017
Someone should tell dis Lere guy to stop disgracing his family members with accusations that holds no ground. He keeps finding fault where there is none. these are the kindof people that make there family members deny there surnames. The other time Aisha Buhari can not go to the US. Its obvious his brain and dat of Fayose needs Life support devices, they r thinking hard but not thinking right.

1 Like

Re: Lere Olayinka Analyzes Photos Of President Buhari With Oyegun & Governors by Olumaeme: 2:24pm On Jul 26, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Cover your face in shame, so if you were asked to spot the difference, u won't say Oyegun coats are different...
Re: Lere Olayinka Analyzes Photos Of President Buhari With Oyegun & Governors by Ijaya123: 3:02pm On Jul 26, 2017
He should shove his analysis up where the sun doesn't shine.

What he should rather do is present the 11 photographs he claim to have.
Re: Lere Olayinka Analyzes Photos Of President Buhari With Oyegun & Governors by Abudu2000(m): 3:09pm On Jul 26, 2017
potent5:
I Much as I love the courage of Fayose, I don't think there is any material discrepancy in the 2 pictures.
here comes the online interceptors for buhari, u can now go n collect ur pay check
Re: Lere Olayinka Analyzes Photos Of President Buhari With Oyegun & Governors by potent5(m): 3:50pm On Jul 26, 2017
Abudu2000:
here comes the online interceptors for buhari, u can now go n collect ur pay check
My friend, I have no admiration for Buhari. He is the worst that has happened to Nigeria. Behind that avuncular smile of his, is the deepest hatred or, if you like, disdain he has for anyone not foolni. He is the... .
Re: Lere Olayinka Analyzes Photos Of President Buhari With Oyegun & Governors by cube2012: 4:00pm On Jul 26, 2017
The only thing I see is that 13 people are present in that first picture and am sure other people are outside. How many people now visited PMB
Re: Lere Olayinka Analyzes Photos Of President Buhari With Oyegun & Governors by Bobby808: 4:06pm On Jul 26, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

But what does it take to produce a two second vidoe clip of talking and shaking hands with the visiting governors etc. to finally put to end all these rubbish very foolish propaganda by apc sef?
Re: Lere Olayinka Analyzes Photos Of President Buhari With Oyegun & Governors by cytell56: 4:17pm On Jul 26, 2017
dickt:
Lere Olayinka, the Media Aide to the embattled Governor of Ekiti State, Ayodele Fayose, has on Monday, released a shocking photo to Post-Nigeria, allegedly debunking the All Progressives Congress’s, APC, purported visit to President Muhammadu Buhari, in London.

Recall, that the Special Assistant to the President, Femi Adesina, had on Sunday night, released a statement that some APC Governors, including the Transportation Minister, Rotimi Amaechi, met with Buhari, in London, on Sunday.

He had added that, the APC’s delegation spent more than an hour with Buhari over lunch, and it was very clear from the discussions, that he followed developments at home very closely.

He said the President was delighted to receive the delegation, and asked each Governor about affairs in his State.

He also asked Amaechi, about the state of the railways, among others, thereby rubbishing Sahara Reporters’ story, that Buhari had suffered from memory loss.

Adesina went as far as releasing pictures of the delegation having lunch with the President, including the one taken alone by the delegation, without Buhari.

While reacting to the news when Post-Nigeria finally got in touch with Fayose’s Aide, he faulted the authenticity of the picture, by forwarding the discrepancies of the photos to Post-Nigeria.

Lere Olayinka in a piece exclusively forwarded to Post-Nigeria wrote:

”1. Two pictures taken the same day and same venue, APC Chairman, Odigie Oyegun’s dress is different. Why?

”2. Pay more attention to the images in the MIRROR. Why is the different in style of caps of two of the images in the MIRROR, from the photograph?”

He finally added: ”Just using my brain and you can use yours too. Anyway, let’s wish our President soonest recovery.”

Recall, that The Ovation Magazine Publisher, Dele Momodu, had earlier stated that he called Amaechi, to confirm the authenticity of the visit.

However, Political Analysts have been asking when did Buhari decide to have one hour meeting with the APC delegation, whereas when Acting President, Yemi Osinbajo, visited, it was allegedly reported that the Acting President, was only allowed to spend 5 minutes with him.

Buhari left the country on May 7, for medical treatment in the British capital.

This is the second time the President will be embarking on a medical vacation this year.

http://www.post-nigeria.com/exclusive-fayose-breaks-silence-on-buharis-sudden-appearance-releases-shocking-photo-to-the-world-exposes-amaechi-el-rufai-blatant-lies/

Na their way to always lie and carry propaganda!!!
Re: Lere Olayinka Analyzes Photos Of President Buhari With Oyegun & Governors by CaptainFM1: 5:24pm On Jul 26, 2017
AmoryBlacq:
we all know the president is incapacitated

these people can't fool us for long

Me think their bubble will burst in less than a month. Oshokomole all the way 2019!

1 Like

Re: Lere Olayinka Analyzes Photos Of President Buhari With Oyegun & Governors by Drogo(m): 5:47pm On Jul 26, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

God bless you.....the analysis is just dumb

1 Like

Re: Lere Olayinka Analyzes Photos Of President Buhari With Oyegun & Governors by modsfucker: 6:03pm On Jul 26, 2017
tuscani:

That of Ramadan 2019 with six other Governors is coming today. Watch out for it.
Re: Lere Olayinka Analyzes Photos Of President Buhari With Oyegun & Governors by kokoA(m): 6:25pm On Jul 26, 2017
This one was taken in the year 2000.

1 Like

Re: Lere Olayinka Analyzes Photos Of President Buhari With Oyegun & Governors by galimusty: 8:38pm On Jul 26, 2017
This aid self he think with his anus and see with his legs. The cloth wore by elrufai, rochas, almakura is enough evidence. Oyegun wore overall on his normal cloth considering their weather
Re: Lere Olayinka Analyzes Photos Of President Buhari With Oyegun & Governors by sapele914(m): 12:02am On Jul 27, 2017
VargasVee:
So you barely granted your vice audience but you could sit and dine with a bunch of thieving governors

Anyone who believes anything from these APC muppets is brain dead.
Comedy frog,You believe now,I thought some weeks ago you said the President was dead and the acting president did not travel and President Buhari's wife did not see him when she travelled?maybe na your mama see president Buhari?so mr man may I ask were you get your own intel from?You can go and jump from 3rd mainland bridge before you die of high blood pressure.

1 Like

Re: Lere Olayinka Analyzes Photos Of President Buhari With Oyegun & Governors by sapele914(m): 12:14am On Jul 27, 2017
tuscani:
Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon that will shitsay on the board and strut around like it won something,a wise man confesses his wrong a fool defends it, to call a man a fool is not necessary an insult for his authentic life has frequently been pictured under the metaphor of a fool.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Osinbajo Inspects The Statues Constructed By Okorocha In Imo (Photos) / Bandits Kill Miyyetti Allah Chairman, Abubakar Abdullahi Dambardi In Lere Kaduna / Akin Alabi Commissions ₦‎100 Million Modern Football Pitch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.