Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,506 members, 7,826,909 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:45 PM

Stop Killing Our Women - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Stop Killing Our Women (518 Views)

Stop AFRICOM! US Military Is Killing Our Brothers And Sisters! / All Our Women In Malaysia Are Prostitutes—anambra Indigenes Lamemts / Spdc Stop Killing Our Kids And The Unborn Generation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Stop Killing Our Women by lovetterrison(m): 9:02am On Jul 26, 2017
**Stop Killing Our Women By Jidensky **
I usually just make comedy, but in the past few years there's been an uptick in the reported deaths of our Naija mothers and sisters in the U.S by the hands of their "sponsor" husbands. This is my artistic way of speaking about it, I had to dig deep in the acting to make it as believable as possible. Let me know your thoughts on the issue.

https://www.facebook.com/jidensky/videos/850538988437372/?comment_id=851472191677385

Re: Stop Killing Our Women by IdeyFindWife: 10:32am On Jul 26, 2017
lovetterrison:
**Stop Killing Our Women By Jidensky **
I usually just make comedy, but in the past few years there's been an uptick in the reported deaths of our Naija mothers and sisters in the U.S by the hands of their "sponsor" husbands. This is my artistic way of speaking about it, I had to dig deep in the acting to make it as believable as possible. Let me know your thoughts on the issue.

https://www.facebook.com/jidensky/videos/850538988437372/?comment_id=851472191677385

Nice work and great message too. Too bad, folks are too distracted and most, including women, too intellectually stranded to perceive the need for this.

To cover all sides of the issue and be an authority on the subject, you may all dig deeper into "why the women often always fly-off-the-handle and become unmanageable for the men who labored to get them abroad in the first place" OR why "our people often readily destroy our own african ways and structures in the quick rush to adopt western customs and norms" while creating damaging consequences in the process.

Enough Nigerian girlfriends have started numerous threads all over N/L cussing out dudes who made them miss out on many other viable dates, wasted their years and blighted their lives with sorrows after travelling abroad and promising marriage but never returned to pick them or make true on the marital promises! Maybe, this is what some of those guys were seeing abroad and so decided to let go of their girls.

Nevertheless, nothing warrants domestic violence or homicide on your lover, so good job once again for your coverage of the issue; you may get on other social media to amplify your message too!

(1) (Reply)

Soldiers Block Nnamdi Kanu’s Convoy In Ebonyi, Kanu Comes Down & This Happens / Husband Scalds Wife With Cooking Oil After She Blasted Him For Poor Bedroom Perf / Boy, 9, Stabbed With 8 Inch Nail On His Head By Bullies (graphic Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.