Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,210 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:46 AM

My 100% Negative Review Of Innoson IVM G5-- PICTURES - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / My 100% Negative Review Of Innoson IVM G5-- PICTURES (5106 Views)

Photos Of Innoson Vehicles Purchased By UNIZIK / Have You Seen This Innoson IVM 6857 Bus Before? (photos) / Is Innoson IVM G80 A Rebadged Chinese-Made BAIC BJ80 SUV? See The Similarities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My 100% Negative Review Of Innoson IVM G5-- PICTURES by Nobody: 9:12am On Jul 26, 2017
First I would start my review by saying that innoson IVM car model IVM G5 Is an executive very well and the highly profiled car in Nigeria, considering the owner is a Nigerian who hailed from Nnewi in Anambra state Nigeria.

Innoson IVM model IVM G5 Was in the year 2012 shared to all the traditional rulers of Anambra state by his Excellency Mr Peter Obi as a token of appreciation of their good deeds and endeavour towards their villages. The king of my village Igwe Ezennebo III of Akwaeze Anamocha local government area Anambra state was at that time a beneficiary. I took a special interest in the car model, its specs in size and beauty that it took me to study the effectiveness of the car. I studied the car at every time I had the chance to do so until Christmas was over and I retired to school. I didn’t stop my study there, I took to study the same vehicle owned by the king of Oko Prof. Alex Ekwueme and it never stopped till date and this is the reason that motivated me to write this post.

I have been seeing cars made by other companies like Toyota, Honda, Nissan and a host of others and this left me to wonder why the paint color of this said vehicle, innoson IVM model IVM G5 To wither in its color mostly black and look so pale after two years of keeping the said vehicle on the road. at first, thought it could be my own mistake in discretion but severally have I seen it in many of the said cars. Even those who just bought the car just because they liked its type were their specification are suffering the same fate.

The colour of the vehicle fading away after two to three years of use is very detrimental to the brand name of the company and the particular vehicle. Aside from this colour issue, it is considered that the said vehicle offers all that is to be needed in any car both its interior property and external property.

If this colour issue could be corrected, the Innoson IVM group will have themselves a better car than most of other competitors. Not forgetting to say too, the other models of vehicles produced by the company which ranges from their exquisite bus and truck to other sports cars are in every case superior in colour and conformity than other counterparts.

This problem alone as we have seen in the Innoson IVM model IVM G5 Black coloured.

We always commend and appreciate our Nigerian producers like Sir Innoson and also air our views to keep what we know that will help make things better aired for their view.

Source: https://www.kabsedo.com/100-negative-review-innoson-ivm-car-model-ivm-g5.html

Re: My 100% Negative Review Of Innoson IVM G5-- PICTURES by Nobody: 9:18am On Jul 26, 2017
Cc mynd44
Lalasticlala
Princetom1
Seun
Gazzuzz
Egunmogaji
Kabsedokenneth
Re: My 100% Negative Review Of Innoson IVM G5-- PICTURES by smartty68(m): 9:18am On Jul 26, 2017
Maybe na saclux paint them use on the SUV cheesy
Re: My 100% Negative Review Of Innoson IVM G5-- PICTURES by writetopoker: 9:58am On Jul 26, 2017
even in your fake photoshop the glass/ windsreens are fading away, or are the windscreens also painted?

Good for nothing bastarsd

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My 100% Negative Review Of Innoson IVM G5-- PICTURES by princetom1(m): 10:06am On Jul 26, 2017
This one no be review,, this is what i call, like innoson, like the reviewer... This reviewer need flogging

3 Likes

Re: My 100% Negative Review Of Innoson IVM G5-- PICTURES by Nobody: 10:20am On Jul 26, 2017
princetom1:
This one no be review,, this is what i call, like innoson, like the reviewer... This reviewer need flogging
My opinion too!!

1 Like

Re: My 100% Negative Review Of Innoson IVM G5-- PICTURES by Nobody: 10:21am On Jul 26, 2017
writetopoker:
even in your fake photoshop the glass/ windsreens are fading away, or are the windscreens also painted?

Good for nothing bastarsd
No need for insults...
Re: My 100% Negative Review Of Innoson IVM G5-- PICTURES by tahoe(m): 12:18pm On Jul 26, 2017
if I was to order one I would tell them to paint it with bedliner
Re: My 100% Negative Review Of Innoson IVM G5-- PICTURES by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jul 26, 2017
diportivo:
la click

la bend

tongue
Re: My 100% Negative Review Of Innoson IVM G5-- PICTURES by boldx(m): 3:41pm On Jul 26, 2017
OP, are you still in secondary school? Please you need malaria medicine.

2 Likes

Re: My 100% Negative Review Of Innoson IVM G5-- PICTURES by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jul 26, 2017
Is this what is called a review? Mtscheew! The people that are driving the vehicles with their pale paints are they complaining??
I even thought he was given the keys of the Innoson G5 vehicle for him to drive the vehicle around and then give us a feedback of how the performance and handling of the vehicle was.

1 Like

Re: My 100% Negative Review Of Innoson IVM G5-- PICTURES by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jul 26, 2017
dumo1:
Is this what is called a review? Mtscheew! The people that are driving the vehicles with their pale paints are they complaining??
I even thought he was given the keys of the Innoson G5 vehicle for him to drive the vehicle around and then give us a feedback of how the performance and handling of the vehicle was.
Don't mind him

(1) (Reply)

My 'service Soon' Indicator Is Still On / Please Help Me With The Basic Information About 2015 Toyota Rav4 / Can My Siena Be Salvaged?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.