Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,279 members, 7,957,713 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 06:05 PM

Biafra: Why Nnamdi Kanu Cannot Stop Anambra Election – Ex-aide, Anigbogu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra: Why Nnamdi Kanu Cannot Stop Anambra Election – Ex-aide, Anigbogu (709 Views)

Junaid Mohammed: Why Nnamdi Kanu Should Be Arrested If He Steps Into Nigeria / Biafra: Why I’m Flouting Bail Conditions – Nnamdi Kanu / Biafra: Why Are Obasanjo, IBB, Others Not Talking On Agitation? – Doyin Okupe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biafra: Why Nnamdi Kanu Cannot Stop Anambra Election – Ex-aide, Anigbogu by olajay86(m): 9:39am On Jul 26, 2017
http://www.titopeblog.com/2017/07/biafra-why-nnamdi-kanu-cannot-stop.html

A former aide of the leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu, Ezenwanyi Eberechukwu Anigbogu has said kanu has no right to stop elections in Anambra State and the South-East in general.

Anigbogu, who is the Director General of the Movement of Biafrans in Nigeria (MOBIN) said this while addressing journalists in Awka, Anambra State.

She said Kanu must see participation of Igbos in the coming Anambra governorship election as a way of electing a governor, who is sympathetic to the cause of Biafra.

She said, “Nnamdi Kanu should be aware that Biafrans are hungry for good governance. Biafrans are tired of governors who only shed crocodile tears when Fulani herdsmen kill their families without taking any action. Biafrans are tired of governors who sit and watch while unarmed, protesting Biafrans are being shot on the streets.

“Biafrans are tired of weaklings who pay allegiance to Emirates and sultanates of the north in order to oppress their own people. We are raising an army of Biafra conscious politicians to take over the political space of Biafraland, and sack them all. We are raising politicians who think, talk and act Biafra.

“We have discussed with him (Kanu) to see reasons why Biafra, as a matter of urgency, needs its own sons and daughters in power. We will not allow Fulani military administrators become the administrator in Anambra when their is chaos here.

“We will not allow people who who don’t have value for our lives rule over us and kill us. Kanu cannot stop the take over of this land by Umu Biafra. I am Ada(daughter of the land), and I speak the voice of my ancestors. Kanu cannot stand in the way of the same Biafra he and I have worked together to achieve. He must understand this.”

Re: Biafra: Why Nnamdi Kanu Cannot Stop Anambra Election – Ex-aide, Anigbogu by DLondonboiy: 9:41am On Jul 26, 2017
Lol..Funny girl.

Saying different things at the same time.

This is the skin of BIAFRA but the voice of an Afonja!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Why Nnamdi Kanu Cannot Stop Anambra Election – Ex-aide, Anigbogu by Barfibassey(m): 9:49am On Jul 26, 2017
Igbo still get people wey get sense. I thought kanu jazz don hold dem all.
Re: Biafra: Why Nnamdi Kanu Cannot Stop Anambra Election – Ex-aide, Anigbogu by enemybulldozer(m): 10:07am On Jul 26, 2017
olajay86:
http://www.titopeblog.com/2017/07/biafra-why-nnamdi-kanu-cannot-stop.html

A former aide of the leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu, Ezenwanyi Eberechukwu Anigbogu has said kanu has no right to stop elections in Anambra State and the South-East in general.

Anigbogu, who is the Director General of the Movement of Biafrans in Nigeria (MOBIN) said this while addressing journalists in Awka, Anambra State.

She said Kanu must see participation of Igbos in the coming Anambra governorship election as a way of electing a governor, who is sympathetic to the cause of Biafra.

She said, “Nnamdi Kanu should be aware that Biafrans are hungry for good governance. Biafrans are tired of governors who only shed crocodile tears when Fulani herdsmen kill their families without taking any action. Biafrans are tired of governors who sit and watch while unarmed, protesting Biafrans are being shot on the streets.

“Biafrans are tired of weaklings who pay allegiance to Emirates and sultanates of the north in order to oppress their own people. We are raising an army of Biafra conscious politicians to take over the political space of Biafraland, and sack them all. We are raising politicians who think, talk and act Biafra.

“We have discussed with him (Kanu) to see reasons why Biafra, as a matter of urgency, needs its own sons and daughters in power. We will not allow Fulani military administrators become the administrator in Anambra when their is chaos here.

“We will not allow people who who don’t have value for our lives rule over us and kill us. Kanu cannot stop the take over of this land by Umu Biafra. I am Ada(daughter of the land), and I speak the voice of my ancestors. Kanu cannot stand in the way of the same Biafra he and I have worked together to achieve. He must understand this.”
Lolzz @ director general of movement of the biafrans in nigeria grin grin zoogerian media will not kill me o!
Re: Biafra: Why Nnamdi Kanu Cannot Stop Anambra Election – Ex-aide, Anigbogu by CHIJIOKE1314: 8:29pm On Jul 26, 2017
Barfibassey:
Igbo still get people wey get sense.
I thought kanu jazz don hold dem all.

Talking about sense..

Can I see your WAEC result...

Re: Biafra: Why Nnamdi Kanu Cannot Stop Anambra Election – Ex-aide, Anigbogu by sarrki(m): 8:30pm On Jul 26, 2017
Ow can a common criminal stop a state from holding an election
Re: Biafra: Why Nnamdi Kanu Cannot Stop Anambra Election – Ex-aide, Anigbogu by ESDKING: 8:58pm On Jul 26, 2017
sarrki:
Ow can a common criminal stop a state from holding an election
Is obvious you lack sense of comprehension.

Did he say he would stop the election ?.
Election will hold but nobody is voting.
How many times should I say it before it sinks inside your pathetic skull ?
Re: Biafra: Why Nnamdi Kanu Cannot Stop Anambra Election – Ex-aide, Anigbogu by sarrki(m): 9:04pm On Jul 26, 2017
ESDKING:

Is obvious you lack sense of comprehension.

Did he say he would stop the election ?.
Election will hold but nobody is voting.
How many times should I say it before it sinks inside your pathetic skull ?

Are you his spokesperson ?

(1) (Reply)

Senate Passes Nfia Bill Which Limits Efccs Powers / Acting President Osinbajo Meets Defence Minister & Military Service Chiefs(pics) / Latest : Nnamdi Kanu Reveals Real Reason He Is Struggling For Biafra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.