Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,439 members, 7,836,764 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:24 PM

Money Rain At Escoba Smith Child’s Dedication - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Money Rain At Escoba Smith Child’s Dedication (40164 Views)

Money Rain At Elvis Madu's Child Dedication Party In Owerri, Imo State. Photos / This Woman Made Money Rain At A Party (Video) / Escoba Smith Buries His Father In Umuahia, Money Rains At The Event. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Money Rain At Escoba Smith Child’s Dedication by shogotermies(m): 12:46pm On Jul 26, 2017
Empty barrel makes the loudest noise,. SMH.

2 Likes

Re: Money Rain At Escoba Smith Child’s Dedication by whizcartel(m): 12:47pm On Jul 26, 2017
Such disrespect on the naira note. When will this rubbish stop.
Re: Money Rain At Escoba Smith Child’s Dedication by benbarikui: 12:50pm On Jul 26, 2017
Re: Money Rain At Escoba Smith Child’s Dedication by PointZerom: 12:54pm On Jul 26, 2017
Khd95:
when your Igbo brother rain maker dies,what will he be remembered for

How many lives have your rain maker brother affected positively ,how many jobs has he created grin

Your brother is either spending drug money or fake money,no hard feelings biko

DANGOTE na Satan he gives through employment and kills through his trailers. He has done more harm than good to Nigerians.

4 Likes

Re: Money Rain At Escoba Smith Child’s Dedication by Khd95(m): 12:56pm On Jul 26, 2017
PointZerom:

DANGOTE na Satan he gives through employment and kills through his trailers. He has done more harm than good to Nigerians.
Re: Money Rain At Escoba Smith Child’s Dedication by Smooyis(m): 1:02pm On Jul 26, 2017
All I can see are hungry spectators watching helplessly. Anyway I think it's a movie act. shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Money Rain At Escoba Smith Child’s Dedication by CloudResident(m): 1:03pm On Jul 26, 2017
Something strikes me about this picture.. the gloomy look on the faces of those teenagers in the background.Thanks in no undecidedsmall part to Op. for poor editing One couldn't argue that most of them haven't eaten that day. Imagine the feelings of those kids..
Yet we rely on youths to take us to El-Dorado.
I grin

3 Likes

Re: Money Rain At Escoba Smith Child’s Dedication by agarawu23(m): 1:07pm On Jul 26, 2017
Shelloween:
but does he make it rain?
legit and successful businessmen don't spend money foolishly. smiley

3 Likes

Re: Money Rain At Escoba Smith Child’s Dedication by maklelemakukula(m): 1:10pm On Jul 26, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin

Chaaaai....

When a lot of ppol in his neighborhood are hungry and have nothing to eat embarassed embarassed embarassed

so the people spraying him money should give it to his community insteadb angry
Re: Money Rain At Escoba Smith Child’s Dedication by maklelemakukula(m): 1:12pm On Jul 26, 2017
Caustics:
sad he must have used his previously unborn children for rituals. That is why he is celebrating for this one.
chai onye mere gi this thing
Re: Money Rain At Escoba Smith Child’s Dedication by maklelemakukula(m): 1:15pm On Jul 26, 2017
TinaAnita:
Blood money all the way. May the good Lord have mercy on the innocent child
nope its drug or fraud money
blood money is for skull miners of ogun, badoo skull crashers of lagos and the rest of the west

1 Like

Re: Money Rain At Escoba Smith Child’s Dedication by Demmtek(m): 1:18pm On Jul 26, 2017
Which money dey rain according to our analysis the the total money spent is not upto 1m based on logistics 200*1000=200k compare to what am seeing biko i spent 1m last nite alone and am.not making rain yet.

3 Likes

Re: Money Rain At Escoba Smith Child’s Dedication by kokomaster4d: 1:22pm On Jul 26, 2017
Shelloween:
You see? But he never makes it rain. He is the richest black man, but he never makes it rain. Make it rain, have fun, live life. It doesn't matter how much my Igbo brother that makes it rain is worth, what he has is more than enough for him. He is balling, while your Dangote is boring. Nigga, What good is money stored up in banks? Spend your money while you can, when you die, you leave with nothing.

A man who has Private Yacht and Jet and you said Dangote is not balling. If Dangote wants to make it rain, it will rain on top of all the Igbos dead or alive.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Money Rain At Escoba Smith Child’s Dedication by Uzyvicks(f): 1:23pm On Jul 26, 2017
Ogwu ego
Re: Money Rain At Escoba Smith Child’s Dedication by rifasenate11(m): 1:24pm On Jul 26, 2017
the envious Yoruba coneheads won't comment on this ... so much deep silent pain.
Re: Money Rain At Escoba Smith Child’s Dedication by jrusky(m): 1:25pm On Jul 26, 2017
OK we have seen it, is that all
Re: Money Rain At Escoba Smith Child’s Dedication by Sarah20A(f): 1:26pm On Jul 26, 2017
Evans will be like

Re: Money Rain At Escoba Smith Child’s Dedication by ProWalker: 1:31pm On Jul 26, 2017
This is what happens when you have more money than sense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Money Rain At Escoba Smith Child’s Dedication by cpapa: 1:32pm On Jul 26, 2017
[quote author=LordKO post=58847649]That money there is less than 100k naira. [/quote bless u bro let's not make a big deal out of it I know d village I attended d ceremony every thing there is not up to 600k

1 Like

Re: Money Rain At Escoba Smith Child’s Dedication by fpeter(f): 1:34pm On Jul 26, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin

Chaaaai....

When a lot of ppol in his neighborhood are hungry and have nothing to eat embarassed embarassed embarassed

Neighborhood too far na, talk about his immediate and extended family.

2 Likes

Re: Money Rain At Escoba Smith Child’s Dedication by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jul 26, 2017
agarawu23:
legit and successful businessmen don't spend money foolishly. smiley

There should be Revenue and Tax people in this sort of events. After the 'spray', the money would be collected together, counted and they should pay their 30% or PAWS (pay as was sprayed) before they pocket the rest
Re: Money Rain At Escoba Smith Child’s Dedication by cpapa: 1:35pm On Jul 26, 2017
kokomaster4d:

A man who has Private Yacht and Jet and you said Dangote is not balling. If Dangote wants to make it rain, it will rain on top of all the Igbos dead or alive.
come this one ur calling d Igbo's dead or alive take time dangote is not ur father go nd double ur hustle

3 Likes

Re: Money Rain At Escoba Smith Child’s Dedication by sheDD(m): 1:36pm On Jul 26, 2017
waiting for my Igbo blother s that will come and be blaring "ogwu ego!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Money Rain At Escoba Smith Child’s Dedication by fykes(m): 1:38pm On Jul 26, 2017
Let no one come here to talk about dangote. I don't support ostentatious show of wealth gotten through less than definite sources, but dangote is a fraud. He claims to be from grass to grace but he is from dantata family. Anybody who d fed govt gives sole importation of any material will be a billionaire not to talk of all d waivers his group had and continues to have via different govts. D guy cant show off bcus a dog is more loved in kano than dangote

4 Likes

Re: Money Rain At Escoba Smith Child’s Dedication by unqombothi(f): 1:45pm On Jul 26, 2017
olatemmie13:
Can't people just put money in envelop and put inside a tray?? Or just dip the envolop into his pocket

Bunch of Rich Educated Illiterates... (dunno if they are educated though)
They went to school, but "rich uneducated illiterates" is a good description for them.
Re: Money Rain At Escoba Smith Child’s Dedication by one4GOD(f): 1:46pm On Jul 26, 2017
Driftingking:
I thought I have seen the highest money that has ever been sprayed at an event, child dedication actually until I saw this!

Nigerian businessman, Escoba Smith, had his child’s dedication recently and the money rain at his reception is a wonder!

The millionaire popularly known as Nwanta Anayoeze Yonaracha as seen in the video below, was being rained by friends with money while he danced, apparently at his mansion, were the reception took place!

Photos and a video below!

http://www.lailasblog.com/see-money-see-money-rain-nwanta-anayoeze-yonaracha-childs-dedication-photos/

All I see is money dedication.
Re: Money Rain At Escoba Smith Child’s Dedication by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jul 26, 2017
Hmmm biko arum choro ego! Mega money needed
Re: Money Rain At Escoba Smith Child’s Dedication by ufuosman(m): 2:23pm On Jul 26, 2017
Too much money
Re: Money Rain At Escoba Smith Child’s Dedication by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jul 26, 2017
TinaAnita:
Blood money all the way. May the good Lord have mercy on the innocent child
hahahaha

I'm an ibo man,this is pure fraternity

Ogu Ego

Ritual money on site
Re: Money Rain At Escoba Smith Child’s Dedication by olatemmie13(m): 2:37pm On Jul 26, 2017
Okay sir. Thank you for the humour

Rich kid that got his hand faster than his brain!

nofindome:

See mumu oooooo na poverty dey use tire u 4 tree...
Re: Money Rain At Escoba Smith Child’s Dedication by AreaFada2: 2:49pm On Jul 26, 2017
olatemmie13:
Can't people just put money in envelop and put inside a tray?? Or just dip the envolop into his pocket

Bunch of Rich Educated Illiterates... (dunno if they are educated though)
Primitive instinct is too strong to overcome na. grin cheesy

Later we will ask why there are kidnappers. When we so crudely worship money.

2 Likes

Re: Money Rain At Escoba Smith Child’s Dedication by Philinho(m): 2:57pm On Jul 26, 2017
Shelloween:
but does he make it rain?
Why are you exchanging words with aboki? I'm in Yola where almajiris cause me tears daily n they are claiming to have d richest man in Africa.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Florence Edo's 40th Birthday In Amsterdam, Money Rain / Photo Of Groom And His Groomsmen Including A Lady / Happy Birthday To Meeee!!! Maureensylvia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.