Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,320 members, 7,836,381 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:43 AM

Money Rain At Escoba Smith Child’s Dedication - Events (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Money Rain At Escoba Smith Child’s Dedication (40163 Views)

Money Rain At Elvis Madu's Child Dedication Party In Owerri, Imo State. Photos / This Woman Made Money Rain At A Party (Video) / Escoba Smith Buries His Father In Umuahia, Money Rains At The Event. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Money Rain At Escoba Smith Child’s Dedication by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jul 26, 2017
UbChapter:
Those who give a fvck went that way...
you shouldn't use this picture for meme please.... don't make mockery of another predicament
Re: Money Rain At Escoba Smith Child’s Dedication by kolmart: 3:03pm On Jul 26, 2017
Ritual money
Re: Money Rain At Escoba Smith Child’s Dedication by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jul 26, 2017
sheDD:
waiting for my Igbo blother s that will come and be blaring "ogwu ego!!!!
oga dat na clean ritual no hard earners can spread money like.

Grow up
Re: Money Rain At Escoba Smith Child’s Dedication by burakado17: 3:34pm On Jul 26, 2017
EFCC operatives where you na dey
IamKashyBaby:
grin

Chaaaai....

When a lot of ppol in his neighborhood are hungry and have nothing to eat embarassed embarassed embarassed

Re: Money Rain At Escoba Smith Child’s Dedication by jakeFrost: 3:36pm On Jul 26, 2017
End time money
Re: Money Rain At Escoba Smith Child’s Dedication by UbChapter(m): 3:37pm On Jul 26, 2017
YOUNGSTUNNA:

you shouldn't use this picture for meme please.... don't make mockery of another predicament

I am so sorry about that pls. That is why I had to censor the face.
Re: Money Rain At Escoba Smith Child’s Dedication by babajero(m): 4:02pm On Jul 26, 2017
Khd95:
don't forget dangote is abõki too and he is richer than any Igbo dead or alive grin
it doesn't matter who, what matters is how many, though he is termed the richest, his people are still the poorest, Igbos are the richest tribe in Nigeria, we don't have low class in Igbo, we only have top class and middle class.
Re: Money Rain At Escoba Smith Child’s Dedication by babajero(m): 4:09pm On Jul 26, 2017
scholes0:
At the end of the day, all these little children there will leave hungry and unfed.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5716306_screenshotweb_facebook_com201707262227301_jpegfd2e2d8c7809030ab88891e27df9f78c

Typical Igbo event. It is a pity really.
Misplaced priorities.
for your information we don't have destitute in Igbo land, those children you see there are well fed and and their future is assured, we don't train almajiri and agbero.
Re: Money Rain At Escoba Smith Child’s Dedication by babajero(m): 4:10pm On Jul 26, 2017
TinaAnita:
Blood money all the way. May the good Lord have mercy on the innocent child
poverty reasoning.
Re: Money Rain At Escoba Smith Child’s Dedication by babajero(m): 4:11pm On Jul 26, 2017
MadeOfBlaq:
you won't throw away money like this if you earned it the legal way.
poverty reasoning.
Re: Money Rain At Escoba Smith Child’s Dedication by KemjikaEme: 4:11pm On Jul 26, 2017
People always vent so much bitterness on Igbo matters even when it doesn't affect their entire existence.
I don't bother myself about anyother ethnic group other than my own.
Live and let live. Smh!
Re: Money Rain At Escoba Smith Child’s Dedication by babajero(m): 4:19pm On Jul 26, 2017
CloudResident:
Something strikes me about this picture.. the gloomy look an the faces of those teenagers in the background.Thanks in small part to Op.One couldn't argue that most of them haven't eaten that day. Imagine the feelings of those kids..
Yet we rely on youths to take us to El-Dorado.
I grin
please look at those kids there and tell me if any look hungry. And talking about youths just look at those guys spraying the money do any of them look above 40?
Re: Money Rain At Escoba Smith Child’s Dedication by babajero(m): 4:26pm On Jul 26, 2017
agarawu23:
legit and successful businessmen don't spend money foolishly. smiley
guy forget the long story, there is mind to make money and there is mind to eat money, Igbo have both the mind to make money and the mind to eat money.
Re: Money Rain At Escoba Smith Child’s Dedication by Nicepoker(m): 4:40pm On Jul 26, 2017
drugs money. very soon he will be caught in Indonesia
Re: Money Rain At Escoba Smith Child’s Dedication by bmxshop: 4:43pm On Jul 26, 2017
Wrong caption, Escobar is raining the money.
Re: Money Rain At Escoba Smith Child’s Dedication by MadeOfBlaq(m): 4:50pm On Jul 26, 2017
babajero:
poverty reasoning.
OK.
Re: Money Rain At Escoba Smith Child’s Dedication by KingsleyCEO: 4:56pm On Jul 26, 2017
Money is good.
Giving is super cool.
Having plenty of it is worthwhile.

But spraying money is currency abuse.
Re: Money Rain At Escoba Smith Child’s Dedication by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jul 26, 2017
UbChapter:

I am so sorry about that pls. That is why I had to censor the face.
No problem, I just felt it ain't cool...
peace brother
Re: Money Rain At Escoba Smith Child’s Dedication by Prettyenit18(f): 5:12pm On Jul 26, 2017
This cannot be hard earned money.
Re: Money Rain At Escoba Smith Child’s Dedication by tiger28: 5:39pm On Jul 26, 2017
Shelloween:
You see? But he never makes it rain. He is the richest black man, but he never makes it rain. Make it rain, have fun, live life. It doesn't matter how much my Igbo brother that makes it rain is worth, what he has is more than enough for him. He is balling, while your Dangote is boring. Nigga, What good is money stored up in banks? Spend your money while you can, when you die, you leave with nothing.
This is a TYPICAL example of how ibos think. The other guy is using intelligent points as per Dangote and this one is making noise and being myopic....as usual.
Re: Money Rain At Escoba Smith Child’s Dedication by tiger28: 5:44pm On Jul 26, 2017
scholes0:
At the end of the day, all these little children there will leave hungry and unfed.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5716306_screenshotweb_facebook_com201707262227301_jpegfd2e2d8c7809030ab88891e27df9f78c

Typical Igbo event. It is a pity really.
Misplaced priorities.
See how those poor kids are looking at the money on the floor like gold. I bet they won't get a naira from that money. Typical igbo noise making.....lots of naira on the floor,Hennessey and moet bottles on the table but rice without meat.
Re: Money Rain At Escoba Smith Child’s Dedication by bellooyin(f): 7:22pm On Jul 26, 2017
UbChapter:
Those who give a fvck went that way...
may God forgive you,using somebody predicament to joke,is that not the picture of the guy that have mysterious ailment in kogi state
Re: Money Rain At Escoba Smith Child’s Dedication by Kalashnikov102(m): 10:42pm On Jul 26, 2017
praise to Jah d most high!!! Evans for storm there then spray you #1milla den demand $1milla ransom
Re: Money Rain At Escoba Smith Child’s Dedication by youngreezy(m): 12:41am On Jul 27, 2017
D hating on dis forum is 2 much..... useless people,any successful man is either a scammer or a ritualist.... Smh make una go find work n mke money oooooooo n stop hating.
Re: Money Rain At Escoba Smith Child’s Dedication by robosky02(m): 5:21pm On Dec 18, 2017
isso rite
Re: Money Rain At Escoba Smith Child’s Dedication by tunary(m): 7:48pm On Dec 18, 2017
nofindome:

See mumu oooooo na poverty dey use tire u 4 tree...
lwkmo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Florence Edo's 40th Birthday In Amsterdam, Money Rain / Photo Of Groom And His Groomsmen Including A Lady / Happy Birthday To Meeee!!! Maureensylvia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.