Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,259 members, 7,815,405 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:53 AM

What Will Become Of Soludo? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Will Become Of Soludo? (6481 Views)

Apc's Reply To Prof Charles Soludo / APGA Appeal Panel Upholds Disqualification Of Soludo And Five Others In Anambra / Aftermath Of Soludo's Disqualification, Ngige's Rating Skyrockets. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will Become Of Soludo? by abodundef: 9:31am On Feb 08, 2010
Seriously thinking, its like from grace to grass. i wished he was better advised.
Re: What Will Become Of Soludo? by Onlytruth(m): 9:42am On Feb 08, 2010
He should join APGA and reform the party from within; then contest for Senate seat next year under APGA. He will win. He is a good man but he joined the wrong party. I have always said that PDP will lose any fair election in Anambra state.
All credible people should leave PDP, at least if they hope to win fairly in Anambra state.
Re: What Will Become Of Soludo? by calyx: 9:46am On Feb 08, 2010
A dent on a good CV. But then even an Obama lost an election too at a time. . .
Re: What Will Become Of Soludo? by chidichris(m): 10:06am On Feb 08, 2010
in answer to the thread topic question, soludo will go to court, loose again, then wait for appointment from the federal level.
prince vincent ogbulafor lost in abia state, went to court and loose the second time before pdp decided to compensate him.
eng. charles ugwu lost out in his annointed candidacy of obj as the imo state gubernitorial candidate via court pronounciations, before waiting on obj for pdp ministerial appointment.
marwa was asked to withdraw his presidential ambition which he did and was rewarded with the south african ambassadorial appointment.
all that serve pdp with all loyalty surely get rewards.
on hius personality, i am sure he is finished but as shameless as politicians, he will continue struggling esepcially with the corrupt nature of nigeria.
Re: What Will Become Of Soludo? by tundewoods(m): 11:55am On Feb 08, 2010
I think Soludo should go open a micro finance bank in Awka or something !  undecided
Re: What Will Become Of Soludo? by Nobody: 12:02pm On Feb 08, 2010
A technocrat like Soludo made a huge mistake by going into politics in the first instance. I couldn't just imagine him being a civilian Governor of a state.
Re: What Will Become Of Soludo? by AT1: 12:15pm On Feb 08, 2010
Lmao
Re: What Will Become Of Soludo? by Greycells(m): 12:16pm On Feb 08, 2010
He will be compensated by his party PDP with a Federal Appointment!

Tis a post Obasanjo survival strategy na  grin grin grin grin
Re: What Will Become Of Soludo? by otondo55: 12:18pm On Feb 08, 2010
He will be pretty fine !

The down fall of a man is not the end of his life.
Re: What Will Become Of Soludo? by kawazaki(m): 12:24pm On Feb 08, 2010
They should make him Ambassador to either China , Taiwan or UAE?
Re: What Will Become Of Soludo? by SamMilla1(m): 12:25pm On Feb 08, 2010
calyx:

what dent ? he just lost an election. he is never gonna win everything everywhere everytime.
I see nothing wrong that he did. If he is so interested in being a  governor, he can always wait for another 4 years or even go for senate.
Re: What Will Become Of Soludo? by Kx: 12:32pm On Feb 08, 2010
i forsee board chairman of some FG set up in the waiting for soludo.
Re: What Will Become Of Soludo? by Nobody: 12:36pm On Feb 08, 2010
I have no tears for Soludo. For him to join the PDP thinking that he will win an election in Anambra State as was a politica suicide.

That he go the number of votes (both real and manipulated) is indeed a miracle. He should apologise publicly to Anambra people whom he insulted by joing the party that almost destroyed our state. Else, he can as well go back to the Internal Colonial Masters who sent him, and they may give him a Ministerial Position.

Minister of state for "Do or Die" politics will do.

1 Like

Re: What Will Become Of Soludo? by dodoski(m): 12:49pm On Feb 08, 2010
he should pls go back to the class and impact knowledge to our future leaders, he has made money as cbn gov, why rub ur name in a dirty game like politics in nigeria?, PLS SOLUDO GO BACK TO CLASS U'LL BE BETTER OF THERE. HELP BUILD GOOD LEADERS THAT WILL DO BETTER THINGS YOU DID @ CBN.
Re: What Will Become Of Soludo? by Alxmyr(m): 1:09pm On Feb 08, 2010
Face charges of corruption against him and answer to all the weighty allegation concerning his multi-billionaire status,
Re: What Will Become Of Soludo? by Imeobong(m): 1:14pm On Feb 08, 2010
I saw it coming, Soludo should go to head bridge @ Onitsha and jump into the river, come to think of it, when did Soludo join PDP? I know its not up to 2 years and yet PDP constitution says  2 years before any candidate goes for elective position. How come he was PDP flag bearer? he wanted to reap where he did not sow? serves him right.

A house built on wrong foundation shall not stand.
Re: What Will Become Of Soludo? by DoubleN(m): 1:16pm On Feb 08, 2010
calyx:

He is NO Obama!and his CV ain't no good anymore. How can someone in his right senses hope to contest on the platform of PDP and expect good to come out?
Re: What Will Become Of Soludo? by Sunofgod(m): 1:29pm On Feb 08, 2010
He should go to a stream, sit by the bank and stare at his reflection from now to eternity - He's a 'Narcisist' and its his arrogance that the people voted against.

He needs to come back down to earth.
Re: What Will Become Of Soludo? by blacksta(m): 1:40pm On Feb 08, 2010
They should make him the ambassador to Dubai - so he can further develop his dubai construction dreams
Re: What Will Become Of Soludo? by smoothine: 1:54pm On Feb 08, 2010
Good man joined the wrong party.PeeDeePee is the cause of Nigerias backwardness.Push them out 2011.
Re: What Will Become Of Soludo? by sjeezy8: 1:56pm On Feb 08, 2010
hmmm efcc will be visiting him next he doesnt have the protection of being govenor.
Re: What Will Become Of Soludo? by Utaroz(m): 2:04pm On Feb 08, 2010
blacksta:

They should make him the ambassador to Dubai - so he can further develop his dubai construction dreams

Or maybe become a special adviser to Governor Peter Obi on the actualization of the African Dubai-Taiwan project. grin grin cheesy grin grin
Re: What Will Become Of Soludo? by Nobody: 2:05pm On Feb 08, 2010
sjeezy8:

hmmm efcc will be visiting him next he doesnt have the protection of being govenor.

dayum - you beat me to it angry
Re: What Will Become Of Soludo? by aimans: 2:11pm On Feb 08, 2010
Thank God that he lose. He thought that this is like a CBN affairs where he collaborated with the then Bank Chiefs to perpetuate financial crime? He is a criminal. What legacy did he leave in CBN? Policies that enrich Banks & its staff @ the expense of inflation & hard time for common nigerians.
Re: What Will Become Of Soludo? by glamourtop: 2:14pm On Feb 08, 2010
I think he should be made an Ambasador to Haiti at least to compensate him

Infact tell soludo to go and die
Re: What Will Become Of Soludo? by Greycells(m): 2:22pm On Feb 08, 2010
glamourtop:

I think he should be made an Ambasador to Haiti at least to compensate him

Infact tell soludo to go and die

Na war oh. E reach like dt? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: What Will Become Of Soludo? by hbrednic: 2:53pm On Feb 08, 2010
he should explain to nigerians how the banking system he headed became a monumental failure
Re: What Will Become Of Soludo? by aloyemeka2: 2:55pm On Feb 08, 2010
He should go into farming. let us learn how to be positively productive for once. If Obasanjo did it, he can do it. Professor Ikejiani Clark went back to teach at UNN when she finished her ministerial appointment, Soludo can do that too after all he is not too big to handle the chalk since he is a career teacher.
Re: What Will Become Of Soludo? by Ajike: 3:04pm On Feb 08, 2010
the guy is looking 4 immunity from all d atrocity he might have commited while d president of cbn. he can never back out like that, i know hes going to challenge that result
Re: What Will Become Of Soludo? by Godalone(m): 3:11pm On Feb 08, 2010
He should go back to class
Re: What Will Become Of Soludo? by sola310: 3:17pm On Feb 08, 2010
When peolpe post and start saying Soludo is a good man; I keeping wondering about what is good in the man? Was he not aware of the rots in our banks before Sanusi exposed the rots? Was not aware of the looting and reckless stealing and waste of shareholders' money? He would rather pat these banks' CEOs on their heads when he could have done something before it got us where we are today? Perhaps, it is good for Anambra he was not closer to the winner.
Re: What Will Become Of Soludo? by Afam4eva(m): 3:27pm On Feb 08, 2010
Utaroz:

Or maybe become a special adviser to Governor Peter Obi on the actualization of the African Dubai-Taiwan project. grin grin cheesy grin grin

This will be a great idea, but do nyou think he will stoop so "LOW" to accept that position? That's the problem with most of our politicians. Just imagine someone of Soludo's calibre been the chairman of a local government area.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Okonjo-iweala Is World Bank’s Second Highest Paid Official, Says Report . / The Year 2019 AD; After Jonathan What Next For The Igbo Nation?- Ifeduba / Nobody Will Vote For You In The Next Election" Fr Mbaka To Buhari.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.