Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,250 members, 7,825,981 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:43 AM

Man Caught Stealing Slippers In A Boutique With The Help Of CCTV (Video, Pics) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Caught Stealing Slippers In A Boutique With The Help Of CCTV (Video, Pics) (32350 Views)

Armed Robbers Invade A Home In Abuja, Captured On CCTV (video) / Two Slay Mamas Steal N200k From A Boutique In Delta, Stripped Unclad (Photo) / Gun Battle At A Nigerian Bank Caught On CCTV (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Caught Stealing Slippers In A Boutique With The Help Of CCTV (Video, Pics) by Lexusgs430: 2:19pm On Jul 26, 2017
Why does the shop have both pair on display ?
Re: Man Caught Stealing Slippers In A Boutique With The Help Of CCTV (Video, Pics) by ask4double(m): 2:19pm On Jul 26, 2017
Re: Man Caught Stealing Slippers In A Boutique With The Help Of CCTV (Video, Pics) by ibkayee(f): 2:22pm On Jul 26, 2017
sukkot:
bros i like how you paint your house. nice color combination
Lmao guy you're hilarious I swear

1 Like

Re: Man Caught Stealing Slippers In A Boutique With The Help Of CCTV (Video, Pics) by PsiData: 2:25pm On Jul 26, 2017
The more reason electronic surveillance solution is a necessity... check my signature for assistance or my profile for how far we can go to make sure your property is safe.
Re: Man Caught Stealing Slippers In A Boutique With The Help Of CCTV (Video, Pics) by sukkot: 2:25pm On Jul 26, 2017
ibkayee:

Lmao guy you're hilarious I swear
hehe sup with you gurl. i troway salute grin

1 Like

Re: Man Caught Stealing Slippers In A Boutique With The Help Of CCTV (Video, Pics) by Truckpusher(m): 2:26pm On Jul 26, 2017
NCAN Port Harcourt chapter hereby register our dissatisfaction by this act of omitting names. grin
Re: Man Caught Stealing Slippers In A Boutique With The Help Of CCTV (Video, Pics) by bid4rich(m): 2:27pm On Jul 26, 2017
This is acting jor, why should a CCTV be moving?

Is it not suppose to be positioned in one place?

This is a film jare
Re: Man Caught Stealing Slippers In A Boutique With The Help Of CCTV (Video, Pics) by ibkayee(f): 2:28pm On Jul 26, 2017
sukkot:
hehe sup with you gurl. i troway salute grin
Lool just laughing through grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Caught Stealing Slippers In A Boutique With The Help Of CCTV (Video, Pics) by enimooko: 2:34pm On Jul 26, 2017
AINJ

1. Ajeku
2. Iya
3. Nio
4. Je
Re: Man Caught Stealing Slippers In A Boutique With The Help Of CCTV (Video, Pics) by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jul 26, 2017
modest65:
That's what greed can cause, cut ur coat according to ur size. What a disgrace
Cut your coat according to your cloth because his size is neither small or big
Re: Man Caught Stealing Slippers In A Boutique With The Help Of CCTV (Video, Pics) by mmsen: 3:06pm On Jul 26, 2017
Why are idiots on social media talking about 'thank God'?

He was caught because of human ingenuity and CCTV - where is god in that equation?
Re: Man Caught Stealing Slippers In A Boutique With The Help Of CCTV (Video, Pics) by Iseoluwani: 3:11pm On Jul 26, 2017
[center][/center][center][/center] grin grin

Re: Man Caught Stealing Slippers In A Boutique With The Help Of CCTV (Video, Pics) by kingdenny(m): 3:11pm On Jul 26, 2017
The owner of the store should also be arrested for tempting a thief, who keeps both pair of sandals in a store. It should only be either just the left or right. In that way it deters someone who wants to steal it.
Re: Man Caught Stealing Slippers In A Boutique With The Help Of CCTV (Video, Pics) by franchizy(m): 3:13pm On Jul 26, 2017
The jews and developers at work. Im not surprised at all.

Okechukwu.
Re: Man Caught Stealing Slippers In A Boutique With The Help Of CCTV (Video, Pics) by Tjango(m): 3:13pm On Jul 26, 2017
Everyday for the thief
Re: Man Caught Stealing Slippers In A Boutique With The Help Of CCTV (Video, Pics) by talk2saintify(m): 3:13pm On Jul 26, 2017
mumu

Re: Man Caught Stealing Slippers In A Boutique With The Help Of CCTV (Video, Pics) by Mike008(m): 3:20pm On Jul 26, 2017
Very soon they'll start banning agbada to supermarkets and boutiques.
Thank God for CCTV, many criminals have been exposed this year.

1 Like

Re: Man Caught Stealing Slippers In A Boutique With The Help Of CCTV (Video, Pics) by profnigga(m): 3:24pm On Jul 26, 2017
anini in d makin

Re: Man Caught Stealing Slippers In A Boutique With The Help Of CCTV (Video, Pics) by littlemistress: 4:16pm On Jul 26, 2017
Oh wow..this story is here.. well, this happened at twins Faja supermarket ikotun branch. Another lady was caught recently stealing baby clothes, hiding it under her scarf. Kleptomaniacs everywhere
Re: Man Caught Stealing Slippers In A Boutique With The Help Of CCTV (Video, Pics) by jacyhelen(f): 4:24pm On Jul 26, 2017
Josephjnr:
This one weak me.

why weak??..u masturbate??
Re: Man Caught Stealing Slippers In A Boutique With The Help Of CCTV (Video, Pics) by amjakes: 4:28pm On Jul 26, 2017
Him for thief the cctv join...see as him head de like handbag
Re: Man Caught Stealing Slippers In A Boutique With The Help Of CCTV (Video, Pics) by Nicepoker(m): 4:31pm On Jul 26, 2017
Afonja or Igbos
Re: Man Caught Stealing Slippers In A Boutique With The Help Of CCTV (Video, Pics) by Josephjnr(m): 4:40pm On Jul 26, 2017
jacyhelen:

why weak??..u masturbate??

No,I bleeped you.
Re: Man Caught Stealing Slippers In A Boutique With The Help Of CCTV (Video, Pics) by concho(m): 5:13pm On Jul 26, 2017
MUST it be them?
Re: Man Caught Stealing Slippers In A Boutique With The Help Of CCTV (Video, Pics) by Praktikals(m): 5:50pm On Jul 26, 2017
kwenu!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Warri Lady Dies After Fighting With A Benin Lady -friends Claim She Was Charmed / Itunu Babalola Is Dead / N 1 Million Burial Levy In Eziowelle, Idemili Anambra: Community Members Cry Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.