Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,314 members, 7,815,576 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:44 PM

Still You - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Still You (835 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Still You by Frosheliza(f): 12:28pm On Jul 26, 2017
This is my first story please your comment will mean a lot.
TITLE: STILL YOU
EPISODE 1
IN A DREAM LAND
Tolulope was performing a stage performance. He was so happy achieving his dream. He had always wanted to be a famous musician
BACK TO REALITY
Tolulope is a guy of twenty-six year old. He had a brother named Henry. He was an orphan. He stayed with his uncle and aunt. He worked as a salesman in an automobile shop. He was very brilliant when he was in school and had passed out with a second hand upper degree certificate. He sometimes play in some local restaurants and hotels with his best friend Samuel.
Tolu woke up and found out he had been dreaming all this while. He said his prayer, took his bath and prepared for work. He headed straight to the dinning room for breakfast. Good morning uncle Good morning aunt 'said Tolu'. They both chorused good morning to u dear. Go wake up your brother so that he won't be late for school "aunty said". Tolu replied "alright ma" and went straight to his brother's room
HENRY'S ROOM
"Wake up wake up" shouted Tolu. Henry sluggishly stood up from the bed. "Morning brother Tolu" said Henry. "Stand up and go prepare for school" Tolu told his brother. "Brother mi(YORUBA DIALECT MEANING MY BROTHER) don't you know that today is Sunday not Friday". Henry said. I'm so sorry go back to bed my baby Tolu replied. "BEING HIS REAL BROTHER I COULD FEEL I LIVE IN HIS SHADOWS, BUT I NEVER HAVE AND I DO NOT NOW. I LIVE IN HUS GLOW"
IN THE DINNING ROOM
"Where is Henry" aunt asked Tolu. "He's still sleeping" Tolu told her. 'What" aunt shouted. "I told you to bring him down here so that he wont be late for school" aunty added. Laughing, ma(referring to his aunt) have you also forgot that today is Sunday not Friday. "Does your Sunday comes two days faster now" uncle uttered. "Go call the little man so that he won't be late".
HENRY'S ROOM
"If you don't get up from that bed only God knows what I will do to you" Tolu shouted. Henry laughed. "Why are you laughing is it funny" Tolu asked. "Any one can make a fool out of you, you too simple" Henry replied. Is that written on my forehead" Tolu voiced out. Both smiled. "Nothing can stop me from loving my brother". Henry stood up from the bed and dressed up for school. Both took their breakfast and left.
EPISODE 2 LOADING...........
Re: Still You by Frosheliza(f): 9:57am On Aug 01, 2017
Tolu sneaked into the shop to avoid been seen by his boss. I always arrive late at shop but I make up for it by leaving late. Mr.Salami (Tolu boss) was with his friend Mr.David. They were very happy to see each other.
"long time friend"
"No see pal"
"What brought you all the way here" Mr.Salami questioned him
"Tomorrow is my princess birthday and I was thinking of getting her a car as a present". He answered
"Oh that's true. Segun told me this morning. Let me call my best salesman to attend to you" He told him and called Tolu.
Tolu went to them almost immediately he was called. His boss introduced him to his friend and asked to show him a beautiful car, and left for his office.
"You very handsome" Mr.David complement him
"Thank you sir" He replied blushing
Tolu showed him a very beautiful car and Mr.David was very pleased with it
"I want you to deliver this car to my house very early tomorrow morning"
"OK Sir"
Just as Mr.David left Samuel went to meet his friend
"What's up dude"
"Nothing much ooo u nko"
"see na good news I bring come o"
"Tell me na"
"I heard Segun telling boss this morning that he need some singer to play at his house tomorrow evening"
"That's a good news. I think we should go and see him this evening"
"OK we will go after closing hour"
CLOSING HOUR [AT SEGUN(THEIR BOSS SON)OFFICE]
Knock Knock
"Who is that" Segun asked
"its me' Tolu answered
"its only God that is bearing that name, what's your name oo" He told them
It's Tolu and Samuel
"OK come in"
"Good evening" They both greeted him
'Evening" he replied
"What brought you here"
"we came cornering the singing job" Tolu told him
"Ok I think I once heard ma dad telling me you both are singers"
"Yes we are"Segun added
"Come to ma house tomorrow afternoon for rehearsal
"Thank you so much"
"You welcome"
They left there happily

1 Like

Re: Still You by Frosheliza(f): 2:42pm On Aug 02, 2017
STILL YOU written by FroshEliza
EPISODE 2
At Mr.David Mansion
A happy birthday song was played by some violinist by their violin.
Ayomide woke up from her bed, she said her morning prayer and wished herself happy birthday. She stood up from her bed and went straight to the sitting room where she met her Dad (Mr.David) dancing to the tune of the music
"Good morning dad"
"Morning and happy birthday to you dearest" He said as he wished his darling Angel
"Wow, wat a great surprise" she told him as she moves closer to her dad
"It just a tip of the the ice berg. He told her, how do you plan to celebrate today" He asked
"Segun is throwing a party in my honor at his guest house this evening"
"Wow that's so good"
"Yes daddy, where is my gift"
"waiting for u outside"
"You such a great dad" She said as she pecked him and went outside while Mr.David phone rang
AT THE ENTRANCE
Ayo went to the door and opened it and to her greatest surprise she saw something that looks entirely different from what a birthday gift could look like.
Ayo met a handsome strange looking guy who was about to open the door also. They both kept starring at each other. Tolu was lost in another land probably"love land". She was the most beautiful lady he had ever saw. Ayo was also lost as she was thinking that how could her dad present her a guy as a birthday gift.
"Do you like it" the bald head old man shouted from inside
oh he must be the gift she murmured to herself
"Yes i like it dad" she responded
"What about the color and style"
"Not bad for a little girl like me"
"Then try it"
"what" she exclaimed
"I said you should try it" he repeated himself
She laughs out wondering what her dad was thinking of
Tolu who had been watching a live drama finally spoke
"Am not the present"
Then who are you, what are u doing here, when did dad employed you she questioned him without leaving a room for him to answer
Tolu dragger her by the hand and took her where the car was packed
"wow what a beauty" she told him still admiring the car
"Yes its a beauty" he replied her
"But its so simple" She told him with a sad expression
'Yes its simple but beauty lies in simplicity" he added
"Oh point notice."
"Thank you Mr." she added
"Tolulope" he told him
"Happy birthday Miss."
"Ayomide" She told him
Both smile and left.
Re: Still You by Frosheliza(f): 11:24am On Aug 03, 2017
Episode 2 cont.
As planned Tolu and Samuel went to Segun guest house for rehearsal and luckily for them Segun was impressed with their performance.

Fast forward to the evening
People had started arriving, Samuel was busy starring at the ladies ass and boobs while Tolu was making fun of him.
Finally the celebrant arrived. Ayo was stunned to see Tolu. She had been thinking of the handsome guy all day. It was like her imagination coming to reality. Tolu on the other hand was dazed to find the girl of his dream present and was amazed to know she was the celebrant.
The guests were all wishing Ayo Happy birthday.
"Happy birthday Angel" Segun told her
"Thank you so much" she said to him
"Who is that guy over there" she told him pointing to Tolu who was still starring at her
"I employed him as a singer for tonight party. Any problem"
"No" she replied stammering
Tolu dazzled everyone at the party with his songs
"He is so talented" A girl told her friend
"He's so hot and handsome" She replied admiring Tolu
on hearing this Ayo became jealous for no reason. They kept on starring at each other. it would be very easy for anybody that notices them to say they were both in love.
keep tuned for the next episode and find out if their love would be eternal
Episode 3 loading

1 Like

Re: Still You by Frosheliza(f): 3:00pm On Aug 05, 2017
Episode 3
Mr.salami and two policemen were having a meeting at a river bank. They were discussing business. Damilare mostly called Dare and Bidemi are Mr.Salami boys, they worked for him secretly and known to the outside world as a trustworthy policemen.
"Why did you call me here" Mr.Salami asked no one in particular
"We did that in order to inform you that the cocaine brought to the country last night has been burned by the police commissioner." Dare told him
"What, what really happened, You told me you can handle it properly". He fired at them.
"We are really sorry Sir". Bidemi apologized
"OK. I don't want such thing to repeat itself again. otherwise you will face the consequences." He told them
Any other news. He added
Yes sir. Bidemi said to him
The police commissioner is asking a lot of questions about u. I thinks he suspect you. Bidemi added
"How is that possible". He quired them
"I don't know but i think its high time we left. Other sergeants would have noticed our absent in the station". Dare told him
'How can you leave". He shouted
After some minutes of silence he said finally.
set up a meeting with the commissioner
'Yes sir" they both chorused.

Ayo and Segun went to the canteen for their lunch. Ayomide mind was far away from the food and Segun noticed it.
"what are you thinking" he asked
"Nothing really" she replied
"Are you sure or you thinking of Mr"....He questioned her and then winks to her
"Who, finish your statement". She asked him
Tolu
"what, I mean how did you know" she asked curiously
"It was obvious you love him, the way you were starring at each other the other day was an evidence you loved him". He answered her question
"hmm i can see" she murmured to herself.

1 Like

Re: Still You by Frosheliza(f): 5:20pm On Sep 08, 2017
continuation of chapter three
The situation of the city was not so good, it was polices with their gun at their pocket here and there. The rate at which drugs are been trafficked made them do some check-up at every corner and point of the city.
It has been hard for Ayo since her birthday. she had not been herself. She was always thinking if Tolu and taking her mind off him was a difficult task. She was stunned at herself for loving a guy she had only met for a day. The guy was so handsome, tall, and talented. How on earth is this happening to me she thought to herself. She was lost in her thought when her phone rang. she sluggishly took it and was delighted when she saw the caller name. It was her cousin. The dual had been so close from childhood. Lollylove had she normally call her. Ololade mostly call lolly was Ayo cousin more unless her sister.
"Hy love how you doing' she asked lolly
'am doing fine bae how is dad over there'
'He's OK just that he could be over loving sometimes"
funny you"
"so what's good"
'nothing much just want to tell you that ill be coming over to your place for an holiday
really' Ayo said sounding happy
'yes dear I'll be coming tomorrow"
'oh my world that sound so amazing"
'yes good bye can't wait to see you" lolly said and with that she ended the call
I wonder why she ended the call without me saying good bye Ayo murmured to herself. well that's isn't my problem but I can't wait to see her. I really miss her crazy behaviour
Ayo remembered their childhood she remembered now Lolly had fought for her against the class bullies. she also remembered how they do trick her dad lying that they had some school lesson just to go to party. she missed those days. she could see herself smiling.

Tolu had told his buddy how he felt for Ayo. Samuel who found what he just heard funny couldn't help but laugh. His laughter made Tolu angry and made him felt like punching his face.
"Why are you laughing do you find it funny" he asked him
"of course friend. How could you think and conclude you love a girl you met for a day. Perhaps it must have been her beauty that took away your brain." He answered
" Am dead serious about it. I know how I felt and I know that its love."
'Hmmm lover bird I would advice you don't because if u do she won't love you back"
'Why are you swearing she will love me" he told him in a doubting voice
"come on man, you don't belong to her class you know
well that doesn't mean does it?" he said with a fainting voice.
'its mean Tolulope. Snap out of it. Don't fall in love with someone that won't love you back'
"so what are you insinuating"
'forget about her"
'No I won't he said with a serious voice".
"OK its your problem anyway" he said .

(1) (Reply)

Hello World (the Novel) A Weekly Update / First Review On My Unpublished ' Grabbing The Hot Gate' / [Hire Me] I Can Ghostwrite Captivating Science/romance Fiction Stories

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.