Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,542 members, 7,823,372 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:14 AM

Cbn To Recruit In Core Area Of Operation - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Cbn To Recruit In Core Area Of Operation (3463 Views)

Immigration To Recruit 5,000 Personnel Soon / Good News! Immigration Set To Recruit 5,000 Officers / Nigeria Police Get Approval To Recruit More Personnel – Official (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cbn To Recruit In Core Area Of Operation by jabbo(m): 10:54am On Feb 08, 2007
The Central Bank of Nigeria will be opening six new branches and will commence recruitment in core area of their operation. Keep your ears open.
Re: Cbn To Recruit In Core Area Of Operation by omogbemi: 11:29am On Feb 08, 2007
i would to be informed when the opportunity comes i am also a jo seeker.
Re: Cbn To Recruit In Core Area Of Operation by debbycool(m): 12:56pm On Feb 08, 2007
pls get us informed as soon as possible cos i will need it badly oo stay blessed.
Re: Cbn To Recruit In Core Area Of Operation by looka: 9:13pm On Feb 08, 2007
please,lets know abt it.
Re: Cbn To Recruit In Core Area Of Operation by IFEOMAOJ: 11:36am On Feb 16, 2007
please,let me know about it.
Re: Cbn To Recruit In Core Area Of Operation by beau1(f): 12:02pm On Feb 16, 2007
please post updates
Re: Cbn To Recruit In Core Area Of Operation by lonatache(f): 12:10pm On Feb 16, 2007
please ooo as soon as it is out, lets know ooo am highly intrested. now i know what i ve been mising.
Re: Cbn To Recruit In Core Area Of Operation by jemisaye(m): 12:37pm On Feb 16, 2007
whenever u hear about oil company's recruting exercise, keep me informed!
does anybody know when HALLIBURTON'S test result coming out! embarassed
Re: Cbn To Recruit In Core Area Of Operation by mboto(m): 9:10pm On Feb 16, 2007
Please do me a great favour. CBN is my dream place of work and i most respectfully will appreciate your imformation. you can text me on 08037367195 or send an e mail to choice_bassey@yahoo.ca. May the Lord bless youreal good.
Re: Cbn To Recruit In Core Area Of Operation by Nobody: 1:59am On Feb 17, 2007
sabolistic:

please i want to walk in cbn too

Go to their branch office and "walk" there and leave. grin grin
Re: Cbn To Recruit In Core Area Of Operation by Tolubamson: 4:02pm On Feb 17, 2007
HI,kindly throw itopen in here to allbout the update of the CBN recruition. Thanks a lot folks!
Re: Cbn To Recruit In Core Area Of Operation by onyxpat: 5:13pm On Feb 17, 2007
please send me the info when out
Re: Cbn To Recruit In Core Area Of Operation by REMIS(m): 1:27am On Feb 18, 2007
THANKS MR JABBO

I need to be informed when it is out through engrsly@yahoo.com and how to submit our cv.

You are a great guy,continue to keep in touch.
Re: Cbn To Recruit In Core Area Of Operation by ukgold(m): 11:47am On Feb 20, 2007
plz, keep me informed about every information. thankx pals
Re: Cbn To Recruit In Core Area Of Operation by onyoibo: 12:02pm On Feb 20, 2007
hey tanx 4 d info on cbn,pls do well to kip us informed wen dey get started.respect cheesy
Re: Cbn To Recruit In Core Area Of Operation by GTay(m): 3:21pm On Feb 20, 2007
The CBN application i heard about is actually online, for Xperienced and Freshers as well.
Is this the same y'all talkin about?
Re: Cbn To Recruit In Core Area Of Operation by lovemewel(f): 6:32pm On Feb 20, 2007
pls keep me inform my email id is oluchinwoke2001@yahoo.com
Re: Cbn To Recruit In Core Area Of Operation by Nyoonnee: 2:22pm On Feb 23, 2007
Please keep mee informed also ezeaniginika@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Cbn To Recruit In Core Area Of Operation by babasin(m): 1:38am On Feb 24, 2007
any idea of how much a Senior Manager get paid in CBN per annum?
Re: Cbn To Recruit In Core Area Of Operation by saretu: 8:45am On Feb 24, 2007
hey thanx a lot for the info and please i would like to be informed when the recruiting starts because i will be starting my NYSC next month cheesy my email address is saretu2001@yahoo.com
Re: Cbn To Recruit In Core Area Of Operation by obaka2007(m): 7:01am On Feb 26, 2007
Hi, I have been working for close to two years now, and am still working as "a contract staff, please friends, am very much intrested in the CBN Core Operations, i have vast knowledge concerning operations, pls keep me posted when it will start.
tovjsam@yahoo.com

samson
Re: Cbn To Recruit In Core Area Of Operation by Iris: 12:45pm On Feb 26, 2007
Thanks for the information. please I would like to b informed of any developments. Need a job badly. God bless.
Re: Cbn To Recruit In Core Area Of Operation by Kkamal: 9:22pm On Feb 27, 2007
am really interested in CBN work, kindly contact any time is available

Re: Cbn To Recruit In Core Area Of Operation by itohanef: 1:45pm On Mar 01, 2007
thanks please would like to know when they start recruiting.pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee cheesy
Re: Cbn To Recruit In Core Area Of Operation by sunbare: 2:22pm On Mar 01, 2007
My dear nairalanders, the CBN website is this for your delight.
Apply now.
www.cenbank.org
click on job and select.

(1) (Reply)

Jobs For Ssce Holder,ond,nce, Undergraduates And Part-time Students : / Application Shortlistment: "Gulf Career Services" / Is A Lecturing Job Sure With A Phd In Nigeria Of Today?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.