Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,912 members, 7,821,183 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:26 AM

Jennifer Obayuwana In Matching Outfit With Her Dog - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jennifer Obayuwana In Matching Outfit With Her Dog (52721 Views)

Ayo Makun Poses In Matching Outfit With Family, Enjoying Their Vacation / Peter Okoye In Matching Outfit With His Jeep / Jennifer Obayuwana's Engagement May Have Crashed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jennifer Obayuwana In Matching Outfit With Her Dog by okomile(f): 3:54pm On Jul 26, 2017
She won belong

maklelemakukula:
the
only billionaire's daughters we know are the otedolas...who com be this one angry
Abegii shift make we see road
Re: Jennifer Obayuwana In Matching Outfit With Her Dog by vivypretty(f): 4:02pm On Jul 26, 2017
TINALETC3:
If only som people wl show half d luv dey show 2 dogs 2 dia fellow humans, mayb APC wudnt hv lied to us during dia campaign
lol
Re: Jennifer Obayuwana In Matching Outfit With Her Dog by JikanBaura(m): 4:06pm On Jul 26, 2017
girl4rmspace:

Did you say smarter Nigerian dogs? U can't be serious

I'm damn serious. Nigerian dogs are Way smarter and stronger. This forien dogs are lazy and dump grin all they now is how have biscuits and milk then sleep, lazyhead dogs >:

White dogs Tiger, lion in my area likes picking a fight with my dog (Tabarya) they even once Pluts to rape her. But come see she bullies them. smiley I'm proud of her for not giving us abomination. grin
Re: Jennifer Obayuwana In Matching Outfit With Her Dog by girl4rmspace(f): 4:12pm On Jul 26, 2017
JikanBaura:

I'm damn serious. Nigerian dogs are Way smarter and stronger. This forien dogs are lazy and dump grin all they now is how have biscuits and milk then sleep, lazyhead dogs >:

White dogs Tiger, lion in my area likes picking a fight with my dog (Tabarya) they even once Pluts to rape her. But come see she bullies them. smiley I'm proud of her for not giving us abomination. grin

Lol seems like your dog belongs in the jungle and not around humans especially not kids
Re: Jennifer Obayuwana In Matching Outfit With Her Dog by gongoaso27: 4:16pm On Jul 26, 2017
Plz any vacant man, Na husband she dey find. Yeye girl .
Re: Jennifer Obayuwana In Matching Outfit With Her Dog by jacyhelen(f): 4:23pm On Jul 26, 2017
safiaapussy:
Igbo women & Beauty, like 5 & 6

ye we rock..see my pix but ur moniker name weak me...
Re: Jennifer Obayuwana In Matching Outfit With Her Dog by JikanBaura(m): 4:24pm On Jul 26, 2017
girl4rmspace:

Lol seems like your dog belongs in the jungle and not around humans especially not kids

Not only my dogs, I also belong to jungle grin.
It seem you would also love to pet those little bushy hairy dogs tongue too bad can't afford one. If you change your mind I will give away one of my dog to you wink
Re: Jennifer Obayuwana In Matching Outfit With Her Dog by amjakes: 4:26pm On Jul 26, 2017
she's slowly turning into a dog
Re: Jennifer Obayuwana In Matching Outfit With Her Dog by girl4rmspace(f): 4:30pm On Jul 26, 2017
JikanBaura:

Not only my dogs, I also belong to jungle grin.
It seem you would also love to pet those little bushy hairy dogs tongue too bad can't afford one. If you change your mind I will give away one of my dog to you wink

Um I do have a dog , the little white hairy one. If u read my other post I said it looked like mine. . Only this isn't white
Re: Jennifer Obayuwana In Matching Outfit With Her Dog by karrengold(f): 4:34pm On Jul 26, 2017
hmm....... aiye toto..... what a world? check my signature people
Re: Jennifer Obayuwana In Matching Outfit With Her Dog by safiaapussy: 4:42pm On Jul 26, 2017
jacyhelen:

ye we rock..see my pix but ur moniker name weak me...

That's not you though grin
Re: Jennifer Obayuwana In Matching Outfit With Her Dog by shineeye1: 4:46pm On Jul 26, 2017
TunezMedia:
Popular socialite and daughter of Polo boss, Jennifer Obayuwana stepped out twinning with her Dog yesterday in an outfit that looked that the brown fine fur on her cute pet.

Jeni who was once in hot romance with music star, Dbanj, gushed over the awkward coincidence on her social page... See below...

http://tunezmedia..com/2017/07/jennifer-obayuwana-glams-up-to-look.html

Why are money bags daughters always the punching bags of " music stars"? I mean under punches!!!
Re: Jennifer Obayuwana In Matching Outfit With Her Dog by immaculate1234(m): 4:51pm On Jul 26, 2017
[quote author=safiaapussy post=58850948]Igbo women & Beauty, like 5 & 6[/quote

Igbo ke
Re: Jennifer Obayuwana In Matching Outfit With Her Dog by AntiWailer: 4:54pm On Jul 26, 2017
RichFoundation:
I'm sure she will be spending over 200, 000 naira on that dog per month. This is structural violence

On wat?

How much is the dog worth ?
Re: Jennifer Obayuwana In Matching Outfit With Her Dog by mikejj(m): 5:06pm On Jul 26, 2017
she eats 3 times a day.she gat less worries
Re: Jennifer Obayuwana In Matching Outfit With Her Dog by PrinzeOssy: 5:13pm On Jul 26, 2017
Nice dog... Would love to see it for real tho. Nice pic, I like. smiley
Re: Jennifer Obayuwana In Matching Outfit With Her Dog by Alexrayz(m): 5:23pm On Jul 26, 2017
safiaapussy:
Igbo women & Beauty, like 5 & 6

Get ur fact right she is no igbo
An edo girl
Re: Jennifer Obayuwana In Matching Outfit With Her Dog by Austinoiz(m): 5:30pm On Jul 26, 2017
OkoYibo:

Hope she names the dog Ojukwu.

Why have you chosen to remain so unfortunate in life, young man?
Well, for your info, Ojukwu stands neck over shoulders when juxtaposed with your village ancestor+ her present mofos and future beings put together.
Re: Jennifer Obayuwana In Matching Outfit With Her Dog by OkoYibo: 5:39pm On Jul 26, 2017
Austinoiz:

Why have you chosen to remain so unfortunate in life, young man?
Well, for your info, Ojukwu stands neck over shoulders when juxtaposed with your village ancestor+ her present mofos and future beings put together.

You must be mistaking me for a member of your unfortunate family. Go and sell cocaine like all useful members of your lineage.
Re: Jennifer Obayuwana In Matching Outfit With Her Dog by temmybaba(m): 5:47pm On Jul 26, 2017
Abeg shift make I faint joooor....dis 1 weak me ooooo grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Jennifer Obayuwana In Matching Outfit With Her Dog by adavizeh100(m): 6:00pm On Jul 26, 2017
animal.... who knows whether she and d dog dey do doggystyle now...
Re: Jennifer Obayuwana In Matching Outfit With Her Dog by olowookerekemi(f): 6:31pm On Jul 26, 2017
grin
Re: Jennifer Obayuwana In Matching Outfit With Her Dog by lenghtinny(m): 11:13pm On Jul 26, 2017

Re: Jennifer Obayuwana In Matching Outfit With Her Dog by lenghtinny(m): 11:13pm On Jul 26, 2017
safiaapussy:
/
Since 2pm angry

Re: Jennifer Obayuwana In Matching Outfit With Her Dog by safiaapussy: 11:23pm On Jul 26, 2017
lenghtinny:

Since 2pm angry

Oga, I comot the post
Re: Jennifer Obayuwana In Matching Outfit With Her Dog by KingOfThePay(m): 11:30pm On Jul 26, 2017
Looks like our baby here Pebbles

Re: Jennifer Obayuwana In Matching Outfit With Her Dog by turawaa(m): 5:49am On Jul 27, 2017
Pre-wedding pictures... All the best

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage 'Disrespects' Ghana Flag (Video) / Cossy Orjiakor And Her Boobs At A Friend's Party (photos) / Mercy Aigbe Displays Cleavage, Fans React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.