Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,901 members, 7,821,140 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:49 AM

Osinbajo Swears-in Stephen Ocheni & Suleiman Hassan As Ministers (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Swears-in Stephen Ocheni & Suleiman Hassan As Ministers (Photos) (35563 Views)

New Ministries Created By President Buhari And Their Ministers (Photos) / Osinbajo To Swear-In Ocheni And Hassan's As Ministers Tomorrow / Senate Confirms Stephen Ocheni And Suleiman Hassan As Ministers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo Swears-in Stephen Ocheni & Suleiman Hassan As Ministers (Photos) by ybalogs(m): 2:37pm On Jul 26, 2017
Congrats to them and their families. When will a member of my family be remembered too nah?
Re: Osinbajo Swears-in Stephen Ocheni & Suleiman Hassan As Ministers (Photos) by holluphemydavid(m): 2:41pm On Jul 26, 2017
baba carry go
Re: Osinbajo Swears-in Stephen Ocheni & Suleiman Hassan As Ministers (Photos) by Jabioro: 2:42pm On Jul 26, 2017
Where are those e-miscreants IPOB members who had belittle my able man...

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Swears-in Stephen Ocheni & Suleiman Hassan As Ministers (Photos) by Ratello: 2:49pm On Jul 26, 2017
iMUMUweh:
shocked

wow!

that's how they sweared on top you and bubu's head, now you are misbehaving..

note :

before you become a politician, have it at the back of your mind that they will swear for you, and you will be misbehaving..

what do you do?

visit a hotel, take an ashana, wait till 2am. after the second round, run nakkeed (not unclad) outside, drive to a nearby river and with your boy standing erreecct, shout three times :

"oh yeah demon of aso rock, why me? I heard a lot of things you discussed about me last night, but I need my senses! I am collecting back my senses and I will serve my people well!... wuhuwu!! supuradada!"

as you do so, make sure your erreecct ddeek don't fall o! or else...

now run back to your hotel room and continue bankging the prostitute you hire without saying a word..

thank me later

shocked

shocked

grin cheesy now let me ask, what will happen if the preek fall for that river side abeg? cheesy
Re: Osinbajo Swears-in Stephen Ocheni & Suleiman Hassan As Ministers (Photos) by AngelicBeing: 2:53pm On Jul 26, 2017
sukkot:
strong man. running thangs
Dayuum tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Swears-in Stephen Ocheni & Suleiman Hassan As Ministers (Photos) by davidodiba(m): 2:55pm On Jul 26, 2017
Osibaba is working. Naija moving forward... Cool cool
Re: Osinbajo Swears-in Stephen Ocheni & Suleiman Hassan As Ministers (Photos) by Newmanluckyman(m): 2:56pm On Jul 26, 2017
zoba88:
Acting President Yemi Osinbajo pictured swearing-in two new ministers Stephen Ocheni from Kogi State and Suleiman Hassan from Gombe State during the Federal Executive Council (FEC) Meeting at the Council Chamber State House, Abuja. Wed. 26 July 2017.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/07/osinbajo-swears-in-two-new.html?m=1

....maybe that's the reason why Osibanjo ran to london to seek for permission.
Re: Osinbajo Swears-in Stephen Ocheni & Suleiman Hassan As Ministers (Photos) by ITbomb(m): 2:57pm On Jul 26, 2017
Osinbajo is the Acting President, not Vice, he should sit on the President's seat till whenever the President transmit the letter to the NA
Re: Osinbajo Swears-in Stephen Ocheni & Suleiman Hassan As Ministers (Photos) by achieversbizpro(m): 2:58pm On Jul 26, 2017
gud
Re: Osinbajo Swears-in Stephen Ocheni & Suleiman Hassan As Ministers (Photos) by iMUMUweh(m): 2:59pm On Jul 26, 2017
Ratello:

grin cheesy now let me ask, what will happen if the preek fall for that river side abeg? cheesy

shocked

your destiny is finished!

but there is still hope..

apologize by dancing round in a circle near the river, do this for 30 minutes and let your deeek be dangling, dancing along..

that's not all, the demons of aso rock will get angry and want to send down fire on you..

so run back without taking your car, don't say a word to the ashaaawo you carried, wear your clothes and go look for 17 eggs of an alligator within the next 12hrs, then book the next flight to ogbudu ranch in cross river... there, by exactly 3:12am, you will see a white bird flying around and singing...

my brother, follow that bird, even if it leads you to a lion's den... your case will be solved from there to.

shocked
Re: Osinbajo Swears-in Stephen Ocheni & Suleiman Hassan As Ministers (Photos) by stevnwigw: 3:06pm On Jul 26, 2017
auntysimbiat:
nice one
useless and insensitive country
Re: Osinbajo Swears-in Stephen Ocheni & Suleiman Hassan As Ministers (Photos) by peacemara54(m): 3:22pm On Jul 26, 2017
Check my signature
Re: Osinbajo Swears-in Stephen Ocheni & Suleiman Hassan As Ministers (Photos) by bluecircle470: 3:24pm On Jul 26, 2017
orjikuramo:
What's their portfolio, cos I dont even understand this administration again

You should know if u're really following them before. Late Ocholi and Amina Mohammed, which portfolio are they holding before?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Swears-in Stephen Ocheni & Suleiman Hassan As Ministers (Photos) by FirstPostNig: 3:26pm On Jul 26, 2017
I cant find Ameachi in the group photo
Re: Osinbajo Swears-in Stephen Ocheni & Suleiman Hassan As Ministers (Photos) by Obodo999(m): 3:31pm On Jul 26, 2017
Osinbajo is still not seating on a Presidential Chair.
Re: Osinbajo Swears-in Stephen Ocheni & Suleiman Hassan As Ministers (Photos) by Sydneyege10(m): 3:42pm On Jul 26, 2017
Wait 1st...minister of what and what...biko all this i don't even understand oooo
Re: Osinbajo Swears-in Stephen Ocheni & Suleiman Hassan As Ministers (Photos) by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jul 26, 2017
zoba88:
Acting President Yemi Osinbajo pictured swearing-in two new ministers Stephen Ocheni from Kogi State and Suleiman Hassan from Gombe State during the Federal Executive Council (FEC) Meeting at the Council Chamber State House, Abuja. Wed. 26 July 2017.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/07/osinbajo-swears-in-two-new.html?m=1

this is how my region is being sent aback when it comes to political appointment
Re: Osinbajo Swears-in Stephen Ocheni & Suleiman Hassan As Ministers (Photos) by Burgerlomo: 3:53pm On Jul 26, 2017
Good job Mr A. Presido.
Re: Osinbajo Swears-in Stephen Ocheni & Suleiman Hassan As Ministers (Photos) by TheKingdom: 3:55pm On Jul 26, 2017
Burgerlomo:
Good job Mr A. Presido.

What is good job? Are you to give him chieftain you title for commissioning road in the bush too?
Re: Osinbajo Swears-in Stephen Ocheni & Suleiman Hassan As Ministers (Photos) by Nickymezor(f): 3:55pm On Jul 26, 2017
I hope they deliver at the end of the day.
Re: Osinbajo Swears-in Stephen Ocheni & Suleiman Hassan As Ministers (Photos) by Alphasoar(m): 4:01pm On Jul 26, 2017
The ones wey we bin get, how far!
Re: Osinbajo Swears-in Stephen Ocheni & Suleiman Hassan As Ministers (Photos) by raphaeladeyele: 4:22pm On Jul 26, 2017
We thank God for ur life, E ku ise o
Re: Osinbajo Swears-in Stephen Ocheni & Suleiman Hassan As Ministers (Photos) by banio: 4:28pm On Jul 26, 2017
This government still repeats mistakes over and over. Sworn in ministers without portfolio. What a scam government still can't focus.
Re: Osinbajo Swears-in Stephen Ocheni & Suleiman Hassan As Ministers (Photos) by silver94(m): 4:38pm On Jul 26, 2017
Who gave Osibanjo power to swear in ministers when he is not d acting president but d Director Gen. of government business? Point of correction, "Buhari swears in ministers from the North, from his presidential villa in London undecided
Re: Osinbajo Swears-in Stephen Ocheni & Suleiman Hassan As Ministers (Photos) by Austinoiz(m): 5:19pm On Jul 26, 2017
In Sahara Repirters's 'voice'... Finally, Abba Kyari and the cabal approved for the swearing in of THE UNFORTUNATE TWO, and the puppet coordinator complied accordingly.
Re: Osinbajo Swears-in Stephen Ocheni & Suleiman Hassan As Ministers (Photos) by abusurv(m): 5:26pm On Jul 26, 2017
Congratulations to our own Surveyor Suleiman Hassan May GOD guide you on your new appointment,
you surely deserve it as a man vast in G.I.S.(geographical information System)
Re: Osinbajo Swears-in Stephen Ocheni & Suleiman Hassan As Ministers (Photos) by Bimpe29: 7:44pm On Jul 26, 2017
Happy successful tenure
Re: Osinbajo Swears-in Stephen Ocheni & Suleiman Hassan As Ministers (Photos) by TroubleMaker47(m): 10:28pm On Jul 26, 2017
But y is Osinbajo always scared of sitting in the president's seat?
Re: Osinbajo Swears-in Stephen Ocheni & Suleiman Hassan As Ministers (Photos) by davidif: 12:10am On Jul 27, 2017
GR8ST:
Lmao... I actually don't see the need for voting in 2019 when there is actually nothing credible to offer. Imagine someone shows you two bad eggs on the counter and ask you to pick one for consumption... Thats the way I picture democracy of NIGERIA. The worst part is that both eggs will rather condemn each other rather than them self... So the gullible folks is drawn into the game of taking sides

Someone give this man a 21 gun salute. How can you tell someone to chose between dying by gun or drowning?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ortom Patches Potholes On Benue Roads At Night Over Buhari’s Visit (PHOTOS) / Bode George: My Plan To Leave Nigeria After Tinubu’s Victory On Course / INEC Fraudulently Allocated Votes To Tinubu- Kwankwaso

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.