Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,781 members, 7,820,731 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:24 PM

Christian Man Converts To Islam In Borno State, Calls Himself Abubakar - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christian Man Converts To Islam In Borno State, Calls Himself Abubakar (23508 Views)

Masquerade Converts To Christianity And Becomes An Evangelist In 6 Months(photo) / Leke Adeboye: 'RCCG Is A Threat To Islam In Nigeria' - Pastor Adeboye's Son Says / Muslim Girl Converts To Christianity In Jos And It's Causing Controversy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christian Man Converts To Islam In Borno State, Calls Himself Abubakar by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jul 26, 2017
hahn:
Jehovah keeps losing to Allah tongue
May God forgive us all (Amen).
Re: Christian Man Converts To Islam In Borno State, Calls Himself Abubakar by Flashh: 7:11pm On Jul 26, 2017
Inexhaustible:

And only sane person can understand the freedom of choice when it come to religion. I do not think any sane person will condemn or judge anyone for choosing to practice any religion of his/her choice. #LearnToBeReligiousTolerant
And only a eejit person will leave a peaceful religion to a religion which hasn't settled with they(Islamists) themselves.

Makes no sense.

1 Like

Re: Christian Man Converts To Islam In Borno State, Calls Himself Abubakar by Flashh: 7:13pm On Jul 26, 2017
Kokaine:

Emmanuel adebayo did,
loon of bad boys did
mesut ozil the german mid fielder is a muslim

all these people are superior to you in every definition of superiority.

why not leave whoever wants to become what ever he chooses. its a free world. this is 2017 and not 1422AD
The bolded makes your reply so stúpid.

1 Like

Re: Christian Man Converts To Islam In Borno State, Calls Himself Abubakar by Flashh: 7:16pm On Jul 26, 2017
buniyad:
. U are d most foolish person have ever seen. But if he converts from muslim to xtian, he is sane abi? U be ode. Have u 4gotten everyone has a right to chose d way he wanna serve God. Pple like u are the ones dat starts religion crisis. He made a decison now u call him foolish. I am a muslim but am saying ds not becos am a muslim but because i blv in freedom. My mum was a xtian, my immediate sister married a xtian, my families are half xtian and half muslim and we all live happily because we are all human and we can decide d way we wanna call on God.
Let me know when you ready to type the word "Christian". Dólt.

1 Like

Re: Christian Man Converts To Islam In Borno State, Calls Himself Abubakar by Vastjoy(m): 7:37pm On Jul 26, 2017
I'm happy for you Abubakar . May Allah bless you- Ameen
Re: Christian Man Converts To Islam In Borno State, Calls Himself Abubakar by talk2xp: 7:38pm On Jul 26, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Auuzu!!

I'd rather be an Atheist than become a Muslim.

Why the tears now? Hmmm
Re: Christian Man Converts To Islam In Borno State, Calls Himself Abubakar by talk2xp: 7:40pm On Jul 26, 2017
Flashh:

The bolded makes your reply so stúpid.

But na true nah. Who you better pass on that list, oya tell me
Re: Christian Man Converts To Islam In Borno State, Calls Himself Abubakar by Omeokachie: 7:44pm On Jul 26, 2017
Abubakar 'Shekau'
Re: Christian Man Converts To Islam In Borno State, Calls Himself Abubakar by zubydave(m): 7:44pm On Jul 26, 2017
hahn:

That Jehovah, Jesus and the holy spirit are losing to Allah. You no sabi read? undecided
One question for you bro; why is Islam related to so much violence? Just curious.

2 Likes

Re: Christian Man Converts To Islam In Borno State, Calls Himself Abubakar by enemyofprogress: 7:48pm On Jul 26, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Auuzu!!

I'd rather be an Atheist than become a Muslim.
me too
Re: Christian Man Converts To Islam In Borno State, Calls Himself Abubakar by Bimpe29: 7:59pm On Jul 26, 2017
Alhamdulillahi Rabili Alameen. May he be rightly guided eternally...
Re: Christian Man Converts To Islam In Borno State, Calls Himself Abubakar by phreakabit(m): 8:11pm On Jul 26, 2017
Funny how these guys always make a big deal out this when it happens. grin grin grin
Re: Christian Man Converts To Islam In Borno State, Calls Himself Abubakar by hahn(m): 8:32pm On Jul 26, 2017
zubydave:

One question for you bro; why is Islam related to so much violence? Just curious.

Well Islam is a rather young religion and you would agree that Christianity was also the same in it's youth giving birth to the inquisitions, crusades, slavery etc

And most of it's practitioners are very much ignorant and illiterate

candy:

May God forgive us all (Amen).

You have sense

GodBlessMe4Life:

You are stupid liar who deserves where you will end up in hell. Bleep you and your stupid ram headed demonic pervert demon you call allah! Useless set of abokis like you and your 72 transparent gem/jade demonic so called virgins in hell will have a ball in the true hell fire patiently waiting for you. Keep fooling your cursed skinny beared seeds. Keep dreaming of the orgies you claim awaits you in your so-called Islamic heaven. Aladdin and jafar decendants don deceive your nash finish! #Waka #DanIska #ShegeYaro #Twiawo!

Jesus must be proud of you. See all the love coming out of your comment.Wow! cheesy

odedinigbin:

Omo,u need a hot slap to reset ur memory.
I don't think a normal being cud talk dis way?

E pain am tongue

positivelord:

Lol..how

E pain am tongue
Re: Christian Man Converts To Islam In Borno State, Calls Himself Abubakar by uncleade(m): 8:55pm On Jul 26, 2017
ABUBAKAR KO, SHEKAU NI.
Re: Christian Man Converts To Islam In Borno State, Calls Himself Abubakar by NaeChris: 8:57pm On Jul 26, 2017
I had better go back and dust my Ofor and locate Amadioha shrine, than to be a muslim.
Re: Christian Man Converts To Islam In Borno State, Calls Himself Abubakar by seansage(m): 9:12pm On Jul 26, 2017
some people actually do this because of the environment the find themselves
Re: Christian Man Converts To Islam In Borno State, Calls Himself Abubakar by Brossman: 9:30pm On Jul 26, 2017
may his soul rest in peace....... Amen
Re: Christian Man Converts To Islam In Borno State, Calls Himself Abubakar by googlepikins: 10:31pm On Jul 26, 2017
hahn:
what's this illiterate saying?
Re: Christian Man Converts To Islam In Borno State, Calls Himself Abubakar by Flashh: 10:32pm On Jul 26, 2017
talk2xp:

But na true nah. Who you better pass on that list, oya tell me
You don't know me, you've never seen me before. It is null/awful for you to had deduced that.

You can just swerve, if you have nothing to type/say anymore.

2 Likes

Re: Christian Man Converts To Islam In Borno State, Calls Himself Abubakar by avaition042: 10:36pm On Jul 26, 2017
Is this one news....so we should be amazed that someone just switched mood of worship to one God.
Re: Christian Man Converts To Islam In Borno State, Calls Himself Abubakar by hahn(m): 10:37pm On Jul 26, 2017
googlepikins:
what's this illiterate saying?

That Jehovah, Jesus and the holy ghost are losers tongue

1 Like

Re: Christian Man Converts To Islam In Borno State, Calls Himself Abubakar by googlepikins: 10:40pm On Jul 26, 2017
hahn:

That Jehovah, Jesus and the holy ghost are losers tongue
am not surprise you're an Afonja. You people can backstab for Africa. May God strike your mouth there before tomorrow morning

Re: Christian Man Converts To Islam In Borno State, Calls Himself Abubakar by hahn(m): 10:42pm On Jul 26, 2017
googlepikins:
am not surprise you're an Afonja. You people can backstab for Africa. May God strike your mouth there before tomorrow morning

And if it doesn't we can both agree that it is both incompetent and non existent. Morning go soon reach cheesy grin

I will even create a thread for it. Let us see how competent it is tongue

1 Like

Re: Christian Man Converts To Islam In Borno State, Calls Himself Abubakar by salby608(m): 10:45pm On Jul 26, 2017
Alhamdulillah. May Allah protect and guide you.
Re: Christian Man Converts To Islam In Borno State, Calls Himself Abubakar by bigfish3k: 11:22pm On Jul 26, 2017
[quote author=hahn post=58861548]

Well Islam is a rather young religion and you would agree that Christianity was also the same in it's youth giving birth to the inquisitions, crusades, slavery etc

And most of it's practitioners are very much ignorant and illiterate

at what age will they be considered ripe enough to stop violence because Christianity has stopped theirs
since you are copying all the bad things that happened in Christianity
are u even making any headway with violence in this modern world?

1 Like

Re: Christian Man Converts To Islam In Borno State, Calls Himself Abubakar by Nobody: 12:35am On Jul 27, 2017
[quote author=bigfish3k post=58866247][/quote]

Mind breaking down the violence Muslims do in the world ?
Re: Christian Man Converts To Islam In Borno State, Calls Himself Abubakar by valinno(m): 1:00am On Jul 27, 2017
Thats confusion,from light to darkness,abomination,may God have mercy on him and deliver from eternal damnation
Re: Christian Man Converts To Islam In Borno State, Calls Himself Abubakar by Trexnemesis(m): 1:02am On Jul 27, 2017
hahn:

No, he has just succeeded in giving his own soul to the devil.
Re: Christian Man Converts To Islam In Borno State, Calls Himself Abubakar by egike(m): 6:01am On Jul 27, 2017
That is why God is such a gracious God , making us a free moral agent, wish him well
Re: Christian Man Converts To Islam In Borno State, Calls Himself Abubakar by tdmoggy: 8:19am On Jul 27, 2017
.....And no riots, no house to house burning, no body was killed in response...
That is the difference
Re: Christian Man Converts To Islam In Borno State, Calls Himself Abubakar by hahn(m): 8:46am On Jul 27, 2017
Trexnemesis:

No, he has just succeeded in giving his own soul to the devil.

He took it from the devil you mean
Re: Christian Man Converts To Islam In Borno State, Calls Himself Abubakar by Nobody: 8:47am On Jul 27, 2017
valinno:
Thats confusion,from light to darkness,abomination,may God have mercy on him and deliver from eternal damnation

If he had found light in Christianity, he wouldnt have switched to Islam.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Ladies Above 35 Years Should Propose To Men – Rev Father Oluoma / Atheists. Come In Let's Discuss. / Evangelist Mike Bamiloye: I Used To Steal & Pick The Pockets At The Age Of 7 & 8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.