Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,614 members, 7,816,523 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:36 PM

Kidnappers Of Police Officer In Ogun Caught, Stripped Unclad By Police (Pics) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kidnappers Of Police Officer In Ogun Caught, Stripped Unclad By Police (Pics) (37616 Views)

Man Who Dressed Like A Lady To Extort Money From Guys, Caught & Stripped(Photos) / Secondary Students Robbing Taos Farm In Ogun Caught With Gun (Video, Pics) / Man Who Stole Electric Cables In Ogun Caught And Tied With Rope By Mob(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kidnappers Of Police Officer In Ogun Caught, Stripped Unclad By Police (Pics) by binsanni(m): 3:36pm On Jul 26, 2017
no place to hide. if u are a criminal. but if nah oga eva crew now them go dey hail am like die cool
Re: Kidnappers Of Police Officer In Ogun Caught, Stripped Unclad By Police (Pics) by DukeNija(m): 3:36pm On Jul 26, 2017
l
Re: Kidnappers Of Police Officer In Ogun Caught, Stripped Unclad By Police (Pics) by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jul 26, 2017
Dem dis ones don die na.
Re: Kidnappers Of Police Officer In Ogun Caught, Stripped Unclad By Police (Pics) by Sijo01(f): 3:38pm On Jul 26, 2017
These ones are waste products already.
Re: Kidnappers Of Police Officer In Ogun Caught, Stripped Unclad By Police (Pics) by Royals1st: 3:43pm On Jul 26, 2017
But where is Evans self? Person way thief 5000 will go to jail why person way thief billions will be free 9ja my country people ooooo
Re: Kidnappers Of Police Officer In Ogun Caught, Stripped Unclad By Police (Pics) by Addicted2Women: 3:43pm On Jul 26, 2017
chocorex:
They look like they are dead.

You want them to be alive ??
Re: Kidnappers Of Police Officer In Ogun Caught, Stripped Unclad By Police (Pics) by Nbote(m): 3:44pm On Jul 26, 2017
What is now d difference between jungle justice and dis police justice? Why Nigerian Police dey always parade dead criminals unclad?
Re: Kidnappers Of Police Officer In Ogun Caught, Stripped Unclad By Police (Pics) by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jul 26, 2017
As poverty is exponentially manufactured by the political elite, there will be more crimes and the Police will continue to rape and bastardize the 'criminals' manufactured by the Petro-elites in the corridors of power, in the kitchen cabinets and in the balcony drawers.

These young men are lost hope of tomorrow, and the crimes they commit is to enable them feed, cloth and have shelters. Something a government is supposed to do for the people but having failed the people, they have decided to kill the people. What a sacrifice we are to them.

I will always stay with the 1% elite and enjoy with them, because the masses I fight for, are too timid and they even will attack me, calling me a supporter of kidnappers and crime. They are too blind to see outside of the box, their their slave masters are the politicians they worship as 'our man', 'our son', and 'our leader'.

That is why you are called 'masses', meaning, you are worth nothing.
Re: Kidnappers Of Police Officer In Ogun Caught, Stripped Unclad By Police (Pics) by Richy4(m): 3:45pm On Jul 26, 2017
When people strip Criminal, what are they basically looking for in their pants?

I heard Nigerian doesn't like gays but isn't that kinda gay..i mean when a man strips fellow man
Re: Kidnappers Of Police Officer In Ogun Caught, Stripped Unclad By Police (Pics) by PointZerom: 3:51pm On Jul 26, 2017
Jetleeee:
Very unprofessional.. But then again, na Naija. Nothing dey professional lol

Police don dey use common man method of dealing with kidnappers.

Because they are the victims this time around. If it was a regular person that was kidnapped, they would have taken these kidnappers to the station. Collect bribe and release them

Mumu post.

We dey talk say dem be Afonja kidnappers you dey here dey talk anyhow.
Re: Kidnappers Of Police Officer In Ogun Caught, Stripped Unclad By Police (Pics) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 3:52pm On Jul 26, 2017
yellowbar kidnappers.. the Dpo that strip them is just measuring the size of their manhood so he will come and mine it in the night... skull mining business grin

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Of Police Officer In Ogun Caught, Stripped Unclad By Police (Pics) by xtervaganza(m): 3:54pm On Jul 26, 2017
They killed them already
Re: Kidnappers Of Police Officer In Ogun Caught, Stripped Unclad By Police (Pics) by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jul 26, 2017
Some of them have been killed.
Re: Kidnappers Of Police Officer In Ogun Caught, Stripped Unclad By Police (Pics) by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jul 26, 2017
They are all dead!?
Re: Kidnappers Of Police Officer In Ogun Caught, Stripped Unclad By Police (Pics) by Mike008(m): 4:07pm On Jul 26, 2017
Whats with the dick display?
They rape too?
Re: Kidnappers Of Police Officer In Ogun Caught, Stripped Unclad By Police (Pics) by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jul 26, 2017
I don't trust men in black... hope they're not parading dead bodies, they look dead undecided

Just curious... What's with Nigerians and crimimals' unclothedness? It's really not necessary, in fact, it's sickening!
Re: Kidnappers Of Police Officer In Ogun Caught, Stripped Unclad By Police (Pics) by squash47(m): 4:15pm On Jul 26, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

They'd eventually kill them.

Nigerian Police Force and Extra-judicial killing are like Ewedu and Amala.
Like afonj and RI HUA
Re: Kidnappers Of Police Officer In Ogun Caught, Stripped Unclad By Police (Pics) by ignis: 4:19pm On Jul 26, 2017
Why strip them?
Re: Kidnappers Of Police Officer In Ogun Caught, Stripped Unclad By Police (Pics) by tonio2wo: 4:23pm On Jul 26, 2017
Dem don knack these guys "ihe tin can kuru pan"!

See as dem lazy for ground. grin
Re: Kidnappers Of Police Officer In Ogun Caught, Stripped Unclad By Police (Pics) by KingsleyCEO: 4:25pm On Jul 26, 2017
All dead except one... This is totally unprofessional and should be condemned... It is only in Nigeria that suspects are denied right to clothing. The police only manage to leave them with boxers.

The Nigeria police is a shame, instead of correcting and building the police to international standard they created NSCDC

PEACE CORP is also on the way... what a messed up country we are in?
Re: Kidnappers Of Police Officer In Ogun Caught, Stripped Unclad By Police (Pics) by merits(m): 4:29pm On Jul 26, 2017
ahhdah:
Nigeria is a failed nation..
They're kidnappers you said..
How did you catch em you didn't tell us..
How they committed the crime, you didn't tell us either..
It's to be parading some pipo who are mostly innocent citizens as criminals..
The day of reckoning is near.
They'll all reap what they av sown
is your boo among them?because this one wey you carry the matter put for head like wig.baffled me
Re: Kidnappers Of Police Officer In Ogun Caught, Stripped Unclad By Police (Pics) by femi4: 4:40pm On Jul 26, 2017
ahhdah:
Nigeria is a failed nation..
They're kidnappers you said..
How did you catch em you didn't tell us..
How they committed the crime, you didn't tell us either..
It's to be parading some pipo who are mostly innocent citizens as criminals..
The day of reckoning is near.
They'll all reap what they av sown
Hypocrite! Can you also tell us why they are innocent
Re: Kidnappers Of Police Officer In Ogun Caught, Stripped Unclad By Police (Pics) by ahhdah(f): 4:42pm On Jul 26, 2017
femi4:
Hypocrite! Can you also tell us why they are innocent
I guess you can read properly abi...
You didn't see most there??
Re: Kidnappers Of Police Officer In Ogun Caught, Stripped Unclad By Police (Pics) by ahhdah(f): 4:44pm On Jul 26, 2017
merits:
is your boo among them?because this one wey you carry the matter put for head like wig.baffled me
It's people like you that laugh when important issues are tendered to??
So a relation must be a victim before I get to say and be an advocate of the truth??.
These people are not guilty until they are judged in a law court.
Re: Kidnappers Of Police Officer In Ogun Caught, Stripped Unclad By Police (Pics) by femi4: 4:44pm On Jul 26, 2017
ahhdah:

I guess you can read properly abi...
You didn't see most there??
Why use "most" when the case here is affirmative. At least you can see guns displayed
Re: Kidnappers Of Police Officer In Ogun Caught, Stripped Unclad By Police (Pics) by ahhdah(f): 4:46pm On Jul 26, 2017
femi4:
Why use "most" when the case here is affirmative. At least you can see guns displayed

Ohh come on....
Some of them are innocent..
Face the truth
Re: Kidnappers Of Police Officer In Ogun Caught, Stripped Unclad By Police (Pics) by onyxo76(m): 5:11pm On Jul 26, 2017
so kidnappers kidnap police officers now?
Re: Kidnappers Of Police Officer In Ogun Caught, Stripped Unclad By Police (Pics) by TheShopKeeper(m): 5:17pm On Jul 26, 2017
What has happened to Evans - the big kidnapper?
Re: Kidnappers Of Police Officer In Ogun Caught, Stripped Unclad By Police (Pics) by lancoster: 5:21pm On Jul 26, 2017
Abeg, make the Police officers come Kaduna help us with those Kidnappers in Kaduna-Abuja Express way. we are no longer safe even in a joint they can kidnap you.

jonhemma11:
The kidnappers pictured below kidnapped a police officer along Isihun Ogere road,Ogun State.The DPO Owode Egbe and his boys nabbed them.They were stripped unclad.See photos after the cut...

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/07/court-frees-man-who-named-dog.html?m=1
Re: Kidnappers Of Police Officer In Ogun Caught, Stripped Unclad By Police (Pics) by Austinoiz(m): 5:33pm On Jul 26, 2017
Are these skull miners in uniform really sure they're dehumanizing the real culprits here?
I suspect foul play in this

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady Claims Her Friend’s Panties Were Sold For Rituals, Breaks Down In Tears / Police Arrest Nasiru Mohammed Aka Danger In Abuja Raid (Photo) / Police And Armed Robbers Clash In Idimu, Lagos, 2 Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.