Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,484 members, 7,816,145 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:31 AM

Kidnappers Of Police Officer In Ogun Caught, Stripped Unclad By Police (Pics) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kidnappers Of Police Officer In Ogun Caught, Stripped Unclad By Police (Pics) (37614 Views)

Man Who Dressed Like A Lady To Extort Money From Guys, Caught & Stripped(Photos) / Secondary Students Robbing Taos Farm In Ogun Caught With Gun (Video, Pics) / Man Who Stole Electric Cables In Ogun Caught And Tied With Rope By Mob(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kidnappers Of Police Officer In Ogun Caught, Stripped Unclad By Police (Pics) by Pain(m): 5:35pm On Jul 26, 2017
Nigerian Politicians = OwuSmiths = PovertySmiths cheesy
Re: Kidnappers Of Police Officer In Ogun Caught, Stripped Unclad By Police (Pics) by correct7: 5:40pm On Jul 26, 2017
jonhemma11:
Read more. http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/07/court-frees-man-who-named-dog.html?m=1

It is unprofessional for Police officer to strip any suspect in their custody.
Re: Kidnappers Of Police Officer In Ogun Caught, Stripped Unclad By Police (Pics) by correct7: 5:43pm On Jul 26, 2017
Na useless country we dey.
Royals1st:
But where is Evans self? Person way thief 5000 will go to jail why person way thief billions will be free 9ja my country people ooooo
Re: Kidnappers Of Police Officer In Ogun Caught, Stripped Unclad By Police (Pics) by merits(m): 6:18pm On Jul 26, 2017
ahhdah:

It's people like you that laugh when important issues are tendered to??
So a relation must be a victim before I get to say and be an advocate of the truth??.
These people are not guilty until they are judged in a law court.
OK ma,tnk u ma,am sorry ma,forgive me ma,plz ma,have offended you ma,am still lying down ma,can I get up?
Re: Kidnappers Of Police Officer In Ogun Caught, Stripped Unclad By Police (Pics) by Akalia(m): 7:27pm On Jul 26, 2017
ahhdah:
Nigeria is a failed nation..
They're kidnappers you said..
How did you catch em you didn't tell us..
How they committed the crime, you didn't tell us either..
It's to be parading some pipo who are mostly innocent citizens as criminals..
The day of reckoning is near.
They'll all reap what they av sown
but babe you are irresistibly beautiful. Your beauty shot me out the sky.. lol. Seriously how can I get hold of your contact?
Re: Kidnappers Of Police Officer In Ogun Caught, Stripped Unclad By Police (Pics) by mightyhazell: 7:44pm On Jul 26, 2017
yep!

v dead
Re: Kidnappers Of Police Officer In Ogun Caught, Stripped Unclad By Police (Pics) by loomer: 7:49pm On Jul 26, 2017
I still never understand why Nigeria police and even army go kill bad guys finish, then still naked them.
Re: Kidnappers Of Police Officer In Ogun Caught, Stripped Unclad By Police (Pics) by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jul 26, 2017
Jetleeee:
Very unprofessional.. But then again, na Naija. Nothing dey professional lol

Police don dey use common man method of dealing with kidnappers.

Because they are the victims this time around. If it was a regular person that was kidnapped, they would have taken these kidnappers to the station. Collect bribe and release them

Wee you shut up
Re: Kidnappers Of Police Officer In Ogun Caught, Stripped Unclad By Police (Pics) by ahhdah(f): 10:19pm On Jul 26, 2017
Akalia:
but babe you are irresistibly beautiful. Your beauty shot me out the sky.. lol. Seriously how can I get hold of your contact?
Nwa Nna.. Jide yaself
Re: Kidnappers Of Police Officer In Ogun Caught, Stripped Unclad By Police (Pics) by ahhdah(f): 10:21pm On Jul 26, 2017
merits:
OK ma,tnk u ma,am sorry ma,forgive me ma,plz ma,have offended you ma,am still lying down ma,can I get up?
Lolzz.. You're not serious
Re: Kidnappers Of Police Officer In Ogun Caught, Stripped Unclad By Police (Pics) by Akalia(m): 10:59pm On Jul 26, 2017
ahhdah:

Nwa Nna.. Jide yaself
ekwere kwa m omume omalicha
Re: Kidnappers Of Police Officer In Ogun Caught, Stripped Unclad By Police (Pics) by sapele914(m): 11:16pm On Jul 26, 2017
Jetleeee:
Very unprofessional.. But then again, na Naija. Nothing dey professional lol

Police don dey use common man method of dealing with kidnappers.

Because they are the victims this time around. If it was a regular person that was kidnapped, they would have taken these kidnappers to the station. Collect bribe and release them

Kidnapper symphatizer,I hope Jehovah punishes you and you get exposed like your colleagues. Devil.
Re: Kidnappers Of Police Officer In Ogun Caught, Stripped Unclad By Police (Pics) by Afritop(m): 3:59am On Jul 27, 2017
For those who are are fond of singing jungle justice, human rights whenever a community intends to deal with serial rapists, kidnappers, armed robbers and criminals alike and are quick to clap their hands in joy whenever police show face but only to release the criminails without informing the public with an excuse of bail. SHAME ON YOU
Re: Kidnappers Of Police Officer In Ogun Caught, Stripped Unclad By Police (Pics) by attackgat: 8:28am On Jul 27, 2017
The Nigerian Police are barbarians. Where in the civilised world do Police strip suspects and parade them way?
Re: Kidnappers Of Police Officer In Ogun Caught, Stripped Unclad By Police (Pics) by attackgat: 8:31am On Jul 27, 2017
sapele914:
Kidnapper symphatizer,I hope Jehovah punishes you and you get exposed like your colleagues. Devil.

Shut up! Have you seen suspects being treated this way in America, Europe or Canada?

You want Nigeria to be like America but you want Nigerians and their Police firce to act like savages in the jungle.
Re: Kidnappers Of Police Officer In Ogun Caught, Stripped Unclad By Police (Pics) by merits(m): 9:27am On Jul 27, 2017
ahhdah:

Lolzz.. You're not serious
hahahahah na so.

but you still never tell me to get up oooooo.
Re: Kidnappers Of Police Officer In Ogun Caught, Stripped Unclad By Police (Pics) by fkj950ax(m): 10:06am On Jul 27, 2017
I used to think that Nigeria Police had[b] special bullets that remove clothes after killing people,[/b] but now I can see they policemen are actually perverts who love seeing male reproductive organs.

This is so unprofessional and an infringement on so many statues.

Same with parading Suspects ... Innocent until proven GUILTY BY A COMPETENT COURT

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Police And Armed Robbers Clash In Idimu, Lagos, 2 Dead / Lady Claims Her Friend’s Panties Were Sold For Rituals, Breaks Down In Tears / Police Arrest Nasiru Mohammed Aka Danger In Abuja Raid (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.