Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,111 members, 7,814,895 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:27 PM

Ngige, Uba Reject Governorship Results - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ngige, Uba Reject Governorship Results (3446 Views)

Fashola, Amaechi, Ngige, Onu, Lai, Kachikwu Make Ministerial List - TheCable / Abia State Governorship Results As Announced By INEC / Ngige,ex Gov. Of Anambra Spotted As Security Of Okorocha Imo State Gov (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ngige, Uba Reject Governorship Results by gidson12(m): 11:20pm On Feb 08, 2010
D election was free and fair, though i had wanted ngige 2 win, but obi got it. And to the best of my knowledge n to wat i saw, obi was the ppls choice. So let ngige accept it with d true spirit of a sportsman
Re: Ngige, Uba Reject Governorship Results by udezue(m): 11:32pm On Feb 08, 2010
They can both go kick rocks. grin

Idiots almost reduced Anambra to rubbish and they think Anambra will just forget and let em back? I don't think so. Peter Obi won and if these idiots have any iota of intelligence they'll just sheath their swords and move on.
Re: Ngige, Uba Reject Governorship Results by Greycells(m): 11:04am On Feb 09, 2010
udezue:

They can both go kick rocks. grin

Idiots almost reduced Anambra to rubbish and they think Anambra will just forget and let em back? I don't think so. Peter Obi won and if these idiots have any iota of intelligence they'll just sheath their swords and move on.

grin grin grin grin Pls tell the Short man devil to sharrrraaaaaap jo!

Peter Obi carry go!!!!
Re: Ngige, Uba Reject Governorship Results by javalove(m): 11:19am On Feb 09, 2010
the difference b/w obi and ngige shows to me that ngige is the man the people want. . .all peter obi did was to use the power of incumbency. . .!
Re: Ngige, Uba Reject Governorship Results by OKEYCHIVIV(m): 11:33am On Feb 09, 2010
@Asha80,you are right-its on news;the best for him.Afterall
Soludo accepted defeat since.for Ngige,let the game start.
@ Javalove,if you are a true Anambra man,you will know that
your Ngige IS NOT OUR MAN,HE NEVER WAS AND NEVER WILL BE-atleast
till next four years-amen.
Re: Ngige, Uba Reject Governorship Results by utumma: 11:41am On Feb 09, 2010
i wonder what soludo will be doing by now ( im going to win with BIG margin 9 -5= what) i wonder who pushed u to come out at the first place.now you can not talk again pls i want to see you on NTA pls.
Re: Ngige, Uba Reject Governorship Results by slimghost(m): 11:43am On Feb 09, 2010
javalove:

the difference b/w obi and ngige shows to me that ngige is the man the people want.

Ngige? the man the people want? he he he, i laff in sao tome.you must be from Calcutta to have made that statement. Ngige can only win any election in one place, and that place is Idemmili.
Re: Ngige, Uba Reject Governorship Results by asha80(m): 11:46am On Feb 09, 2010
slimghost:

Ngige? the man the people want? he he he, i laff in sao tome.you must be from Calcutta to have made that statement. Ngige can only win any election in one place, and that place is Idemmili.

the guy that made that comment is yoruba to start with so do not take him seriously
Re: Ngige, Uba Reject Governorship Results by slimghost(m): 11:49am On Feb 09, 2010
Sam Milla:

so they systematically removed the names of those people who would have voted for soludo and ngige ?
is that what you are insinuating here ?

Pls help me ask him. The irregularities in the voters registration affected all the candidates. Thousands of Peter Obi's supporters weren't able to vote in Onitsha North, even his wife and children couldn't find their names on that register. So what exactly is Ngige blabbing about? he should stop making a fool out of himself.
Re: Ngige, Uba Reject Governorship Results by utumma: 12:58pm On Feb 09, 2010
If i were soludo i wouldn't have come out
to struggle for any power, is left for them to
beg you for a post knowing that you did well
at CBN. now HOW ARE YOU GOING TO
COME OUT OF THIS DEFT?
Re: Ngige, Uba Reject Governorship Results by Rooneyboy(m): 1:52pm On Feb 09, 2010
javalove:

the difference b/w obi and ngige shows to me that ngige is the man the people want. . .all peter obi did was to use the power of incumbency. . .!
you've said it all brother. I just dont undertand y non virgins condem virgins so badly, as if to say they(virgins) r from another planet. IT'S A BIG SHAME ON ALL THESE LADIES.
Re: Ngige, Uba Reject Governorship Results by asha80(m): 2:14pm On Feb 09, 2010
Rooneyboy:

you've said it all brother. I just dont undertand y non virgins condem virgins so badly, as if to say they(virgins) r from another planet. IT'S A BIG SHAME ON ALL THESE LADIES.

Re: Ngige, Uba Reject Governorship Results by slimghost(m): 2:25pm On Feb 09, 2010
Rooneyboy:

angry angry angry sad sad
Re: Ngige, Uba Reject Governorship Results by kcblast(m): 6:09pm On Feb 09, 2010
That election was rigged,there is no doubt about it angry. coz d balot box did not reach 75% of Anambra state.

Goooooooooood, please do something
Re: Ngige, Uba Reject Governorship Results by safeact(m): 6:18pm On Feb 09, 2010
If any man finds any problem with d election, he should go and hit his head on d wall! Excuse me pass jare.
Re: Ngige, Uba Reject Governorship Results by rethink: 8:03pm On Feb 09, 2010
Soludo is a fine excellent gentleman. This is presidential quality. We have the leaders it is the people that we lack and the system.

I am rooting for Soludo for president any day as things stand now.

God bless Nigeria
Re: Ngige, Uba Reject Governorship Results by Onlytruth(m): 9:52pm On Feb 09, 2010
utu_mma:

i wonder what soludo will be doing by now ( im going to win with BIG margin 9 -5= what) i wonder who pushed u to come out at the first place.now you can not talk again pls i want to see you on NTA pls.

"utu mma", is that your real name? ROTFLMAO ! grin grin grin cheesy grin
Re: Ngige, Uba Reject Governorship Results by dozai: 10:45pm On Feb 09, 2010
The bottom line is that INEC wanted to rig either Ubah or Soludo in but the stuff backfired. But whichever way. the election was fair cos all the votes were counted and announced at the pooling booth. everyone knew who was winning cos u can easily make a call to any part and u get the result. twas really really amazing. Ubah and Ngige should just go and sit down.

I wish all the state elections will be conducted differently. Then we will know how many states the so called PDP will win.

The just shall live by faith.
Re: Ngige, Uba Reject Governorship Results by alwaysemmy(m): 8:33am On Feb 10, 2010
The feb 6th election was not free and fair cos many people did not see their names in the voters register. I think mr. peter obi of APGA knows what happens to those missed voters registers.
Re: Ngige, Uba Reject Governorship Results by otukpo(f): 9:14am On Feb 10, 2010
Ngige shld wait for another 4 years.

As for Uba, he can wait till eternity.
Re: Ngige, Uba Reject Governorship Results by MrCrackles(m): 9:17am On Feb 10, 2010
otukpo:

Ngige shld wait for another 4 years.

As for Uba, he can wait till eternity.

True, i think Ngige needs to go back to the drawing board. . . .He will prolly win in another four years
Uba is a shameless fu/cktard. . .Someone needs to tell him he's past his sell by date. . . .Crooks like him are fast becoming irrelevant!!!
Re: Ngige, Uba Reject Governorship Results by geedup(m): 11:01am On Feb 10, 2010
TRULY THERE WERE INCOSISTENCIES DURING THE ELECTION

I WAS A WITNESS

I VOTED WHERE ANDY UBA VOTED

I THINK THIS ELECTION SHOULD BE NULLIFIED
Re: Ngige, Uba Reject Governorship Results by metalgong5(m): 12:58pm On Feb 10, 2010
Ngige is a serial loser . . .
Even if he runs in 2014, he will still loose . . . Anambrarians have rejected the services of okija Shrine patrons like Ngige.
Andy Ubah or Soludo should take over from peter Obi come 2014.
Re: Ngige, Uba Reject Governorship Results by kelvin(m): 3:03pm On Feb 10, 2010
Here we go again. Talk about sore losers. angry
Re: Ngige, Uba Reject Governorship Results by metalgong5(m): 9:15pm On Feb 10, 2010
Ngige is devilish loser. Anambrarians will never forget the shame Ngige brought upon them.

Look at the video of Okija shrine were Ngige took oath of allegiance for Chris Ubah; therein, you will also see where Ngige was hailing Chris Ubah for rigging him into the governors offfice.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XgtL6fUgbfQ&feature=related

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O-oi5VZTNwY&feature=related

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O-oi5VZTNwY&feature=related

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jerry Useni: "Abacha Could Have Killed Obasanjo" / Utomi Joins Presidential Race / Jonathan Is Qualified For Second Term - PDP Auditor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.