Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,964 members, 7,835,217 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:13 AM

There Are Only Two Tribes In Nigeria By Emir Of Kano Sanusi Lamido - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / There Are Only Two Tribes In Nigeria By Emir Of Kano Sanusi Lamido (3998 Views)

Inside Sanusi Lamido's New House In Awe, Nasarawa / There Are Only Two Tribes In Nigeria- Sanusi Lamido / A Speech By Emir Sanusi Lamido .(A Must Read) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: There Are Only Two Tribes In Nigeria By Emir Of Kano Sanusi Lamido by naijagobetter(m): 8:56am On Jul 27, 2017
HajimeSaito:
Ignorance masquerading as knowledge.

China is a communist state and the official line on religion in China is that it is a secular state. The Chinese government is quite ruthless when it comes to dealing with religions, particularly islam. China's wish has always been never to allow any form of religious extremism to flourish in their country.

If sanusi is so enamoured of China, then why is it that Northerners are always the ones who oppose secularism in this country?

If you are really serious about dousing religious tensions, the let Nigeria be a secular state where government leaves religion entirely in the hands of citizens as a matter of personal choice. Abolish Sharia law and let all Nigerians be governed by neutral secular laws, like China, the United States etc. Do that and perhaps you'll start making sense.
the emir has tried by letting th cat out of the bag its left for the youths to take the bull by th horn if things must be right in this country, dont castigate him. He is doing his part do yours and i do mine.
Re: There Are Only Two Tribes In Nigeria By Emir Of Kano Sanusi Lamido by osigiepurr(m): 9:05am On Jul 27, 2017
naijagobetter:
what if he did, the guy just gave the youths a clue as to how to salvage this sinking ship called NIGERIA and you are hear ranting. When ameachi said politians steal becaus they are not stoned to death, what did the youths do about it nothing except they allow themselves to be used by th thiefs. So my friend in my opion thats an epic write-up.
Nice and wise comment you got bro.
We should always try and extract the truth behind every messages passed across instead of busy attacking the messengers and the messages.

1 Like

Re: There Are Only Two Tribes In Nigeria By Emir Of Kano Sanusi Lamido by realbummy(f): 4:08pm On Jul 31, 2017
All I care is, the Emir has tried to let us know the origin of Nigeria problems..... Some people are busy spewing out hatred speeches instead of find a lasting solution to our numerous national problems set before us.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Edo 2020: I Will Denounce My Indigeneship And Leave Edo If Ize Iyamu Loses / Lagos East Senatorial Election: Obaseki, Wike, Makinde To Campaign For Gbadamosi / 'Vote Out Zulum' Trends On Arewa Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.